The Adventurous (HTTYD Hiccup...

Corruptlight tarafฤฑndan

"๐•ด ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–†๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’... ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–†๐–œ ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹." Y/n is a strange girl that came to Berk with... Daha Fazla

.โ€ขยฐ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒยฐโ€ข.
ยป๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ยซ
Berk
That Night
Oh no...
Dragon Training!
Nadders and Furys?
Bonding...
Dragons!
Grief...
A Funeral
Flight and a Nest.
The Arena
The Red Death
Hello?
Scuttleclaw?
ยป๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ยซ
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
Start of a new adventure.
The Dragon Eye?
What is that?
A strange island
Thor what now?
Mischief by a kid
A Fiery Rule
We're Family
Protector's of sort's
Mystery Person.
Mystery Person pt.2
Our own little pack.
Fight of the Nightmares
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
But What If?
A New Threat
A New Threat Pt.2
A Dying Tree
Imaginary or not?
The Axe, The Dragon and The Ceremony.
Snowy Secrets
Fight them, not each other!
Fight them, not each other! Pt. 2
Mischief with a Shock
Lightning rivals
A game for our lives
A game for our live Pt.2
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
Enemy of my Enemy... is not what I expected.
Defending the Queen
Following the Leader
Fading away
Migrating into a pack
Trapped Together...
Sweet Sweet Melodies...
Quaking Island
Relationships Are Fragile
Auction of Talons
Friends or Enemies?
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
Friends or Enemies? Pt.2
Strange Nut
Needing Each Other
Parents Pressure
Royal Scatter
Can't Breath
Delirious Adventure
Golden Problems

Becoming the Hunted

2K 46 13
Corruptlight tarafฤฑndan

Your POV

Ever since the Buffalord incident, Hiccup had become a lot more obsessed with defending the Edge and defeating Viggo. Today we were building a reinforced wall of Gronckle Iron around the main cove of the Edge, Astrid, Dracul and I were placing the first bit of the wall while the others shape and create the metal.

Toothless was flying over the sheets of Gronckle Iron as they were ready so the three of us had to work quickly.

"Alright, we've gotta move this piece up to there so then there's no chance of the wall being compromised." Astrid explained to us as Ryu hovers in the air with the sheet.

"You heard the woman!" I yelled out to Dracul, he laughed be directing Ryu so that Stormfly could weld the pieces together properly.
Dracul gave us a thumbs up and Stormfly welded the pieces together with her magnesium fire. Ryu lets go of the piece after a few seconds so he isn't blasted and lands next us as Stormfly finishes the welding.

"Good job girl!" Astrid said to Stormfly while throwing her some chicken, which Ryu tried to snatch but Stormfly got it first, Dracul walked up to us as the sun starts setting. Turning the sky a gentle orange.

"I'd say we did good work today." Dracul commented as we looked at the wall, I hummed in agreement as I look to where everyone else was to see them completely exhausted.

"Yeah, but I think everyone needs a break. We've been working to exhaustion non stop everyday." I added on, Nyra walks up to me left and I get onto her back.

Astrid and Dracul got onto their dragons and we all flew over to the others. We land and we see everyone completely out of it, even the dragons were ready to sleep.
I heard something land beside me and see Hiccup out the corner of my eye.

"Uh, Hiccup? I think Meatlug might be ready for a break. She's starting to lose her gag reflex." Fishlegs explained while Meatlug's legs gave out.

"Guess the perfect little machine isn't so perfect, after all." Snotlout taunted, I raise an eyebrow as I look over at Hookfang.

"Have you checked your dragon? The giant oven doesn't look too perky, either." Fishlegs shot back.

"Huh?" Snotlout turns to Hookfang as he collapses from weariness and exhaustion, once he lands Hookfang accidently fires in Barf and Belch's direction.
The Zippleback ducks his heads out of the way before glaring at Hookfang and blasting at him. Hookfang moves his head out the way causing the blast to almost hit Stormfly and Astrid, Stormfly retaliates by shooting spines at the twins.

The twins become stuck upside down to the trees and Toothless roars at all the dragons, trying to break up the fight.

"Really? You too, bud?" Hiccup questioned as Toothless runs over to Stormfly and Hookfang.

Hiccup looks over at me, silently asking me to get Nyra to get them to back off. I sigh lightly before looking up at Nyra, who was looking at the chaos happening with curiosity. 

"Nyra? Could you please?" I asked her, gesturing to all the dragons.

She huffs in recognition and agreement before roaring to gain all of the dragons attention.

"Dragons, to your corners!" Hiccup instructed, causing all of them to back off from each other while giving Hiccup the sad, innocent eyes.

"Hey, Hiccup. Did you know that upside-down you actually have a metal arm instead of a metal leg?" Tuff asked from his spot on the tree, Hiccup brushed the comment off while looking around at all the dragons.

"What is going on around here?" He questioned aloud to us, Astrid and Dracul then push me forwards so I could talk to him about giving us a break.

I look over my shoulder and glare at them, they gesture for me to talk to him. I stick my tongue out of them playfully before turning to Hiccup.

"Hiccup, we've been working really hard on these reinforcement walls for these past few days. Everyone is just tired. I mean, look at the dragons." I stated while gesturing to the cranky dragons.

"You know, Hookfang and I could really use a vacay." Snotlout commented, with everyone else nodding in agreeance.

"Vacation? Count us in. We'll grab our straw helmets and a chilling tale of Viking murder to read on some enchanted beach, laughing as the waves crash against us." Tuff said to us dreamily.

"Guys, I get that you're all tired, but remember why we're doing this." Hiccup reminded, I roll my eyes at his statement.

"Oh, because you told us to." Snotlout recalled sarcastically.

"No, because Viggo is out there. And when he finally comes here to attack us we have to be ready. Alright, we can't leave the Edge under defended again." Hiccup explained, causing everyone to stop talking.

"So, yay or nay on the vacay?" Ruff asked after a few seconds.

"Oh, gods..."

><><><

I was sitting next to Hiccup as we worked on our map of the known world, Hiccup was drawing the Death Song to indicate what is found on Melody Island. The door was open, letting in the gentle breeze of the late afternoon.

Two shadows then block the sunlight I was getting, I look up from the map to see Astrid and Fishlegs.

"Working on your map, huh?" Astrid said nervously, I give them a suspicious glance before looking back down at the map.

"Need any help?" Fishlegs asked nervously, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion at their behaviour.

"No, thanks, I'm kind of--" 

"You sure? 'Cause, you know, Fishlegs is really great with maps." Astrid told Hiccup, interrupting him.

"Really great." Fishlegs added on, again nervously meaning that he wanted something and was a bit scared to ask.

Hiccup stops drawing and puts his pencil down before moving his head to look at the two, I do the same too and look at them as I didn't know what was going on.

"Okay, fine, out with it, you two. You didn't come all the way up here because you love cartography." Hiccup said to the two, they both sit down.

"We object." Astrid started.

'To what?'

"We think everyone could use a break. The dragons are really cranky from being overworked." Fishlegs added on.

'Ohhh...'

"Guys, I thought we went over this." Hiccup sighed and Astrid put her hands up in defense.

"Just hear us out."

"As you know, we've been making Gronckle Iron. A lot of it. In doing so, we've exhausted the supply of sandstone on the Edge. And as you know, no sandstone, no Gronckle Iron." Fishlegs explained.

"There's a nearby island that has a huge supply of it. It's also deserted, quiet, and would be a great place to relax, and take a little break from real work." Astrid added on, I look over at Hiccup with an expectant look because they had convinced me.

Hiccup glanced over at me and sighed.

"I don't really have a choice on this one, do I? Where is this island, exactly?" Hiccup asked and Astrid pointed to an small island a few hours flight away from the Edge.

><><><

"All right. Viggo would most likely wait for low tide and try to penetrate the lower wall, then come up through the arena." Hiccup explained to his father as he packed his saddle bag.

I watch as Stoick looks at his son in amusement as he had defended Berk from far worst in his life.

"Which is why you've secured it from the outside. Hiccup, Gobber and I have defended Berk from much worse than a bunch of namby-pamby Dragon Hunters." Stoick told Hiccup, making the point that he was the chief of a whole island.

"I know, Dad, of course." Hiccup assured as I walked up next to him.

"Again, thank you for keeping watch of the Edge while we're gone Chief." I thanked, he simply gave me a small smile.

"It's not a problem, and again please call me Stoick." Stoick said, I nodded as the twins walked up to us wearing some... Interesting attire.

Chicken clucks to alert everyone of their arrival.

"Ugh! Someone die? You two look like you're going to a Viking funeral." Gobber commented, making me wonder what types of funerals he's going to.

"And this is our vacation attire." Tuff replied, Barf and Belch landing behind them.

"Uh, this is not a vacation." Hiccup reminded, I sigh knowing that everyone else would say different.

"Call it what you will. But we plan to kick off our shoes and let the worries of the day melt away." Ruff planned, Hiccup sighed as Hookfang landed next to us.

Snotlout gasps at the twins attire.

"Did someone die? Was it Fishlegs?" Snotlout asked hopefully, Meatlug had then landed perfectly timed.

"No, it's not Fishlegs. I'm right here and ready to go." Fishlegs said, Stormfly and Ryu had landed next to Nyra as they waited to go.

"Go where? No one ever tells me anything." Snotlout complained, his eyes land on Stoick and he sits up in surprise.

"Hey, Chief. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to look after your base until you all return." Stoick answered, causing Snotlout to raise an eyebrow.

"Return from where?" Snotlout asked the group, making me realize that Astrid and Fishlegs didn't tell Snotlout what was happening today.

"You remember that vacation we were talking about?" Tuff questioned Snotlout, causing the stocky little man to perk up excitedly.

"Yes!"

"Well, it's not that. We're not going to a deserted island paradise to have any fun whatsoever. Instead, we're going to work, slave away in the sandstone mines." Tuff explained sadly and Snotlout slumps down in disappointment.

I stifle my laugh as I hope onto Nyra.

"What?" Snotlout questioned sadly.

"All right, saddle up. We need to get there before dark." Hiccup explained as Tuff handed Chicken to Gobber.

"Remember, Chicken eats six times a day. Small portions. She's trying to trim down. Then she gets 'special time' before bed. You can read to her, tell her stories, massage her. But if you're reading stories, nothing too scary though. Horrible nightmares where she scratches and claws in the air. Stay about three feet away when she's sleeping." Tuff explained, making me baffled at what was said.

'Who knew a chicken was such high maintenance.'

"I got it, Tuffnut. I'll look after her as if she were one of my own." Gobber assured as Tuff hopped onto Belch.

"All right, everyone. Let's do this." Hiccup said to everyone and we take off to the island that was picked out by Astrid and Fishlegs.

><><><

We land in a small opening in the middle of the island, there was a beautiful waterfall that led to a lagoon. It was quiet and had plenty of sandstone just like Fishlegs said, much to Hiccup happiness.

"This place is insane! Look at that lagoon! Last one in is a rotten two-thousand-year-old egg." Snotlout taunted as he ran to the lagoon and jumps in.

"Uh, all right, fine, just a quick swim, then it's back to work." Hiccup told them as all the riders and their dragons ran past, jumping into the lagoon and swimming around.

"Whoo-hoo! Whoo! Cannonball!" Fishlegs yelled out as he and Meatlug Cannonball into the lagoon, creating a huge splash of water that hit everyone.

Toothless and Nyra, however, start growling after getting a little but splashed onto them. I look at them to see they were backing away from the lagoon a little.

"Nyra?" I questioned aloud.

"What's the matter, bud? Don't feel like a swim?" Hiccup asked the Night Fury, who only growled in response with Nyra.

"Ah, okay. You two just keep watch then." Hiccup told the two before running and jumping into the lagoon.

"Are you two okay?" I questioned,  they both growled before Mischief nudges me towards the lagoon before running and diving in with the other dragons.

Nyra walks up to me and nudges me towards the lagoon before walking back to Toothless. I nod before running and diving into the lagoon with everyone else.
Once I got in Fishlegs started splashing Hiccup and I, we turn to each other having a agreement to splash Fishlegs back together.
We nod before we start splashing Fishlegs together, causing him to yell out as we got some in his eyes.

"Watch the eyes, not the eyes!" I laughed before splashing him more, getting Dracul and Astrid in the process.

><><><

After an hour we had all calmed down and were just relaxing with our dragons by the lagoon, everyone looking a lot more happier after being worked to exhaustion for a week.

"Okay, guys. Got that out of our system. Now its time for the other kind of fun. Working." Hiccup declared, everyone groaned as Mischief rolls onto his back while pretending he's asleep.

"Dude, lighten up. R-E-L-A-X. Relax." Snotlout told him.

"Take a load off, H." Tuff added on, agreeing with Snotlout.

"Those rocks aren't going anywhere. Unless you move them." Ruff pointed out.

Astrid nudged me slightly, gesturing me to go talk to him. I sigh before getting up and walking over to him.

"Oh, not you, too, Y/n. You're killing me." Hiccup groaned, I give him a small smile.

"Hiccup, we're all behind you 100 percent." I began, I look over my shoulder at everyone but at the wrong time.

Fishlegs, who was standing on the edge of the lagoon, was pushed into the water by Snotlout and Snotlout started laughing.

"Snotlout!" I sigh before looking back at him.

"Alright most of us are behind you 100 percent." I corrected, starting again.

"Oh, that's nice." Hiccup said sarcastically, I shake my head before continuing.

"But you can't expect them to be you. They're your soldiers. And good soldiers will work until their hands are raw and until their backs are almost breaking."

"But there does come a point when they need time to regroup, to forget about being soldiers and just be people." I explained, using an Astrid explanation to get the point across.

Hiccup sighs in realization, looking at them happily.

"You're right. I've been pushing them really hard." Hiccup admitted.

"Snotlout! Snotlout! Oy! Oy! Oy!" Snotlout chanted in the background.

"They deserve this." Hiccup finished, I smile at him before going and sitting next to Astrid again with Mischief actually being asleep this time.

><><><

Night had fallen and we set up camp a few meters away from the lagoon, the twins had insisted on making dinner tonight so we were waiting for them to come back. As I leaned back on Nyra, who was laying behind me, I smelt a pungent aroma in the air.

'What an earth is so... Salty?'

"Dinner is served..." Tuff announced, I turn my gaze to see them bringing fish with some strange green gravy on it with seaweed sticking out of it.

"What is that smell?" Fishlegs groaned, the smell just reaching over to where he was sitting.

As Tuff hands us a fish each, I loose my appetite after looking at the fish and throw it into the forest. The dragons probably wouldn't eat it due to the amount of salt in it.

"What is this?" Astrid asked as she picked up her fish.

"Oh, glad you asked, milady. That would be salt-encrusted sea bass with a salted seaweed gravy. Mixed in with salt and all finished with a little pinch of salt on top." Tuff explained, I saw Dracul also throw his fish into the forest with a face of disgust.

"Whoa, that is salty." Hiccup commented, I look at him to see that he had taken a small bite.

"Too much, you think?" Ruff asked as Hiccup offered the fish to Toothless.

Toothless sniffs the fish and snarls while rearing his head away from the fish to express disgust with the meal. I hear Meatlug then throw up and I look over at her to see that even she wasn't going to eat the sea bass.

"Oh, weird. The dragons usually love fish, no matter how bad it tastes." Fishlegs pointed out, all the dragons weren't touching the sea bass.

"Hookfang won't even touch it, and I've seen him eat piles of yak dung. I mean piles of fresh-out-of-the--" Snotlout started but was cut off by Astrid, thankfully.

"Okay, we get it, Snotlout."

"It's probably due to the amount of salt in the sea bass. Vikings tend to get extremely sick after eating to much salt but we don't know why." Dracul stated, Snotlout looked over at him with an unconvinced look.

"Oh yeah? How would you know that?" Snotlout asked, Dracul rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry but have you worked as Gothi's apprentice since you you were eight until you were eighteen?" Dracul asked sassily causing Snotlout to grunt as he was proven wrong.

"Well, I chalk it up to underdeveloped palates. Both human and dragon." Tuff declared.

The twins headbutt each other then eat the salted sea bass, after their first bite they both look at each other with knowing faces before looking back at us.
They keep eating the sea bass as tears flow down their cheeks from the amount of salt used, they finish their sea bass and place their plates down.

"Uh, I need to lay down." Tuff commented before falling forwards.

"Me, too." Ruff added on, laying down.

I look at everyone as I feel myself get more and more sleepy and decide it's time for me to sleep.

"Goodnight." I said gently, they all said it back as I lay down up against Nyra with Mischief curling up into a ball near my head.

><><><

"Everybody, wake up!" I heard Fishlegs yell out, but it was muffled.

I felt Nyra shift so I start getting up and look up to see all the dragons, except Toothless and Nyra, all up scratching themselves. I look at the ground to see their saddles chewed off as they look at each other like they were wild.

I become awake and alert as I stand up quickly I watch as Mischief starts growling and roaring at the dragons.

Like he was the leader of a pack.

"What's going on with the dragons?" Hiccup questioned to the group as we were all up and awake now.

"I have no idea. All I know is that Meatlug was sleepwalking, and when I found her she was in a really bad mood and chased me through the forest and tried to kill me." Fishlegs answered.

The dragons then developed a glowing saliva around their mouth, it was drooling off their mouths. Then they all looked over at us in a hostile manner.

"I don't think they're playing." Hiccup commented as Stormfly started to fire up a blast.

"Stormfly, no!" Astrid shouted as I saw some rocks behind us.

"Move!" I ordered as I pointed to the rocks behind us. We all took cover behind them as Stormfly fired at us.

We poke our heads up from behind the rocks to look at the dragons better.

"This is all your fault, you know." Ruff told Tuff.

"My fault?"

"Yeah. That stupid salty fish. They hate us because they went to bed hungry and now they're all cranky." Ruff accused.

"That salt was properly pinched." Tuff defended.

"Your brain is properly pinched." Ruff argued, Tuff then tackles Ruff causing a brawl to occur and Dracul pulls them apart.

"No, it's not the fish. Look at their saddles. They've been chewed off!" Hiccup pointed out as the dragons line up behind Mischief.

"It's a revolt. They're rising up against us!" Fishlegs declared in a panic.

"Why would they do that?" Astrid asked.

"I don't know. Why would they?" Snotlout asked sarcastically while crossing his arms and glaring at Hiccup.

"You think this is my fault?" Hiccup asked in disbelief.

"Look out!" I yelled out as the dragons fired at us again.

Toothless and Nyra stand in front of us, making it a five against two, causing a small stand off as they protect us. Mischief stalks towards me as I jump onto Nyra's back, ready to defend the group.

"Okay, everyone split up. If we're together, we're vulnerable." Hiccup instructed, they all ran off immediately.

"Got it!" Tuff said as he ran off.

"Y/n, Hiccup, come on!" Astrid called out, but I wasn't leaving Nyra, Toothless or Hiccup here by themselves.

"It seems that Toothless and Nyra are okay. We'll hold them off until you guys are clear. We'll find you." Hiccup assured as he gets onto the saddle.

"C'mon Nyra, lets get them away from the camp." I told her, planning to split the pack in half but I notice that Mischief isn't anywhere to be seen.

I shake it off as the dragons fire at us.

"Hiccup! Nyra and I are gonna get two of them to follow us!" I said, he nodded while still looking unsure but he couldn't say anything as Nyra took to the air.

Nyra fired down at Stormfly and Hookfang before circling the group. The two dragons give us an agitated glare before taking to the air and following us.

"Well that was easier then expected." I commented as Nyra flew higher with the two following us.

Nyra then dives down after flying into the clouds, loosing the dragons, she lands as I sit up properly on her back. We look at each other, silently agreeing to go find the others as they fog in the forest along with the darkness of the night was feeling like something out of a horror story.

Nyra walks around, keeping to the cover of the trees so we're not seen, we can't find anyone and the reality of the situation settles with me.

"I can't believe it! Their trying to kill us, I mean I know they were grumpy and tired with us but I didn't think they'd take us this far." I said to myself, with Nyra listening as well.

"I didn't mean to push Mischief this far, I get why he's acting like this but I guess I just want to go back and fix my mistakes." I admitted to myself, Nyra purrs sadly at my statement.

I look down at her with an apologetic gaze.

"I'm sorry, we should be looking for the others not listening to my sob story." I apologize, she simples purrs sadly again before pushing her head into me. I smile slightly before hugging her gently.

"Thanks for listening to girl." I told her, she then purrs happily before continuing to sniff the air for some sort of scent.

><><><

Daylight had come, meaning its been hours since I've seen anyone and the forest had become a lot more friendly. However, during this we couldn't find anyone except for the dragons in the sky.

"We have to take to the air girl, if we want to find anyone." I said to Nyra, she growled a little before looking up at the sky.

"I know, but we'll be fine." I assured while patting her neck, she takes off and I stand up from my sitting position to be more comfortable.

After a few minutes of flying around we heard a lot of yelling coming from the more mountainy part of the island.

"Well that isn't a dragon." I commented, Nyra purred in agreement before taking off in that direction.

I look down at the ground as it flies past us and we find the source of the yelling. I gasp as I see everyone surrounded by all the dragons with Mischief stalking towards Hiccup, all of the dragons seem to look at him.

I furrow my eyes at their behaviour then realize that because he was a titan wing, plus a pack dragon they would follow his lead.

'No... Mischief.'

Nyra growls before flying down and roaring at them all demandingly, they all back off and Toothless fires at the ground in front of all of them. The dragons all flinch away from the blast, creating an opening for everyone to run.

"Nyra, smoke screen!" I instructed, she fires at the ground in front of us and smoke covers us.

Nyra lands in front of everyone and I look at them as the smoke starts clearing.

"C'mon, if we stay still we're their breakfast!" I stated, Nyra runs off in the space made by Toothless with the others following. Nyra leads everyone through the trees and leads us to an cave.

"There! A cave!" Hiccup called out and we all run into it with Toothless and Nyra shooting the ceiling behind us to seal the entrance.

I get off Nyra and Toothless runs up to her, they nuzzle each other as we all regroup and catch our breath.

"Hiccup, that's not gonna hold for long. We need to find another way out of here." Fishlegs pointed out as I look at the two dragons.

Toothless started to scratch behind his ear violently, I walk over to him and scratch the other side of his head to help him. He leans into me as I keep scratching behind his ear while scratching himself.

"You alright there buddy?" I asked him, he didn't respond with any noise and just kept scratching.

"Just say it. I know what you're thinking." I heard Hiccup say to someone, I glance at them to see Snotlout was glaring at him.

"All I'm saying is we wouldn't be in this position if your tyrannical behavior, due to your obsessive need to one-up Viggo, had not driven our poor dragons to the brink of insanity. There, I said it." Snotlout told him, being brutally honest.

"Wow. That was both dramatically impressive and logically sound." Tuff commented.

"Thank you, Tuff." Snotlout replied.

"You all think this was my fault?" Hiccup asked us all, I didn't look at him but concentrated on scratching behind Toothless' ear.

"Okay, well, how about this? If the dragons have been driven to the brink of madness, as you say, why is Toothless completely unaffected?" Hiccup asked, however, as he said that Toothless pushed me away.

The Night Fury started tensing up and becoming extremely agitated, his eyes turn to slits as he starts growling.

"Great argument. That would be just as logically sound, if it weren't for one small thing." Tuff pointed out as the same glowing saliva that the other dragons had begin to foam around Toothless' mouth.

Hiccup then grabbed my arm and forced me behind him so I wouldn't get hurt, everyone starts backing up as Toothless stalks towards us with purple glowing saliva dripping onto the ground.

"Look at me. It's me, it's Hiccup. Toothless, whatever's going on, we can get through this." Hiccup reasoned with his best friend, but Toothless didn't listen.

Nyra roared in worry, not wanting to hurt her friend but also didn't want him to hurt us.

"Just talk to me. Toothless, just relax." Hiccup continued, still not getting through to the Night Fury.

"I am not going out this way." Tuff declared and threw his helmet at the dragon.

Tuff then threw something else from his belt before throwing one last thing. It appeared to be white in colour, but it was to little for me to see what it was.

Toothless then stops advancing towards us and jumps away from us, he then drops to the ground and starts seizing. Dracul runs up in worry but backs away as Toothless' tail almost hits him in the head.

"Whoa! What in the name of Thor was that?" Hiccup asked, voicing everyone's question.

"That, my friend, was salt. Just a pinch." Tuff answered.

"Salt?" Everyone of us declared.

"Hey, I didn't see any of you stepping up, so I went with what I had. And what I had was salt." Tuff explained, I shake my head lightly.

"And you fed us that stuff." Snotlout said to him.

The conversation was cut short by a high pitch noise coming from Toothless. I cover my ears so they don't bleed. I watch as Toothless doesn't appear to be making the noise but I could still hear it, Toothless then rolls over onto his feet.
He shakes his head and three strange looking creatures jump out of his skin, he backs away while growling as Fishlegs takes a few steps forward.

The small parasite looking things squeal before running off, one running into the cave wall before into the small crack that the other two ran into to.

"Did you see that? It jumped out of Toothless' skin. That was awesome. Quick! Put it on me! Put it on me!" Tuff exclaimed.

"Of course. A Grimora. That's why the dragons were hunting us." Fishlegs realized, making me raise an eyebrow.

"A Grim-what-a?" Snotlout asked, not quite hearing what Fishlegs said.

"Grimora. It's a rare parasite that attach themselves to dragons and release a toxin that causes them to turn wild. But Grimora usually only live in fresh water." Fishlegs explained, causing me to mentally slap myself in the face.

'The lagoon!'

"The lagoon. Our dragons must have picked them up when we went swimming." Astrid realized, making more sense on why Nyra and Toothless didn't want to go swimming.

"They chewed off their saddles to get the Grimoras off of them. Not because they were rebelling. See? And you thought I was working them too hard." Hiccup said to us, but that caused us all to glare at him.

Even Toothless and Nyra were glaring at him.

Hiccup sighs, knowing that he was working everyone to hard.

"Okay, you're right. I was working then too hard. Point taken." He admitted, Toothless then pushes his head under his arm.

"Okay, so all we need to do is find the rest of our dragons and throw salt on them." Ruff planned simply.

"You know that could work." Fishlegs agreed.

"Sorry, gonna have to disagree with you there, Fishy. Out of salt. Used the last of it on T and then, you know, the salt-crusted sea bass, which, I might add, no one liked. Everybody likes salt now, but when it was on the sea bass . . . Nuh-uh." Tuff ranted, making me pinch the bridge of my nose.

"That's because there was so much salt on the sea bass." Dracul told him, Tuff opens his mouth to argue but closes it right away.

"Well then, we're just gonna have to lead them to the next best salt location." Hiccup said, meaning the ocean.

"Lead them? They're trying to eat us. Did you forget that?" Snotlout questioned to Hiccup in disbelief.

"Nope, just don't let them catch you." Hiccup answered while hopping onto Toothless.

"Okay, bud. Plasma Blast!" Hiccup instructed and Toothless blasted the rocks, allowing us to leave the cave.

Once we were out of the cave none of the dragons were visible to us, making me on edge as they were smarter then what we think sometimes. However, Snotlout sighs thinking they left completely.

"Thank Thor, they're gone."

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Dracul commented, looking behind us.

I turn to see them all there looking at us before roaring, each one took off after their designated rider.

"Remember the plan! You'll be fine as long as you remember . . ." Hiccup trailed off after they all got into the forest.

". . . the plan." Hiccup finished, making me smile a little.

"They'll figure it out." I assured but then I heard a roar all to familiar.

I turn around to the cave to see Mischief standing there, eyeing me off and ready to attack. Nyra and Toothless start growling but I step in front of them and gesture to stand down.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." I assured, but Hiccup made a noise of disapproval.

"Last time you said that you almost died." He told me, I gave him a look of confusion.

"You've said that to me and almost died, so you can't complain." I replied smugly before turning back to Mischief as he fires at me.

I step to the right before I run off where everyone else ran off to, Mischief takes to the air and follows not to high from the ground. Mischief fires another shot at me, I swerve to the left and the shot hit a tree in front of me.

"C'mon buddy! Just a little further and you'll get your prize!" I taunted, I heard him roar angerly before firing another shot at me out of anger.

The shot almost hit me as I see a cliff a few paces in front of me, I smile at the sight.

"Alright Mischief! I know you can still hear me, I want you to know I'm sorry for everything!" I apologized with the cliff right in front of me.

'I hope you'll forgive me...'

I dive off of the cliff, I see the water approaching fast and I hear Mischief diving after me. I close my eyes as I impact the water.
I keep my eyes shut as I hated salt water in my eyes but I felt claws grab me and pull me upwards, I feel myself leave the water and I take a gasp for air.

I open my eyes and look up to see Mischief flying me to the shore, I start laughing with joy. Once I'm above land Mischief lowers me down and gently drops me onto the sand.
I sit down as Mischief lands and starts nuzzling me, using his size against me so I can't push him off. He stands on his hind legs before putting his front legs on my shoulders and cuddles into me.

"Hey Mischief!" I laughed, hugging him back as he chirps sadly.

"Hey it's okay, it was the Grimora not you." I told him, he gets off me then nuzzles me again.

"I'm sorry for pushing you to far." Mischief then chirps happily as we agree not to talk about this again.

I hear multiple dragons land around me, I look up and see everyone but Hiccup and Toothless.

"Where's Hiccup?" I asked them.

"Up there." Ruff answered, pointing to a cliff.

I look up to the cliff to see two figures jumping off the edge, one massive black one and a small stick one. Hiccup and Toothless land in the water and I hear the sound of a plasma blast as I see the purple flash of it from the water.

I gasp in horror and clench my fists in worry, feeling my emotions going a million miles per hours.

'No...'

I hold onto a small hope that he made it.

'He's survived worse, their okay.'

"Come on. Come on." Astrid muttered, moments pass and I see maybe ten Grimora fly out of the water.

I cross my fingers and seconds later Hiccup and Toothless emerge from the water. We all cheer happily as they fly to the shore.

"Yes!" I shouted, unable to contain my happiness as they land and Hiccup hops off Toothless.

"Welcome back, bud." Hiccup said to him gently, I run forwards and tackle him into a hug. He laughs while staggering back before hugging back.

"You idiot! You scared me half to death!" I yelled at him, he rolled his eyes as we pull back.

"Yeah well, think of it as pay back for scaring me to death when you almost died not to long ago." Hiccup replied, I huff at him before cracking a slight smile.

"Fine. Were equal on scaring each other to death." I admitted, Hiccup then turns to everyone else.

"Lets head home."

><><><

"Hookfang and I decided, no more vacation for us." Snotlout declared to us once we landed in the stables.

"I think a better plan would be when we need a break, we'll just stay a little closer to home." Astrid decided, I get jump off of Nyra and land next to Hiccup.

"I'm all for that." Fishlegs agreed.

"Actually, the best plan would be for me to lighten up a little on my Viggo obsession." Hiccup admitted, I nudge him lightly while smiling at him.

"And tyrannical behavior. Don't forget that." Snotlout reminded and we all laugh before heading off to do our own thing.

'Time for an actual nice sleep...'

><><><

Dragon Fact:

Stormcutters have well-developed senses that are as good as those of Tracker Class dragons.

An example would be Woodland Stormcutters that are said to have the ability to detect subtle scents and shifts in the atmosphere which allows them to sense the intent of approaching Vikings and dragons.

Well, 1 year later and this book had 30k reads and over 850 votes, wow. Thank you so much for everything, even if it was just reading I can't believe we've made it this far.

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything.

Thank you so much for Reading, Voting and Commenting it means so much.

Love ya...

~Corruptlight.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

71.8K 2.1K 18
แฏ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“: ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ( ๐™ท๐™พ๐š† ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐Ÿธ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐˜, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๏ฟฝ...
31.1K 962 22
Reign was dropped onto the island of Berk when she was a child. At first, no one really knew her, but now, she's working with the dragon hunters and...
1.8K 33 16
(Various x reader) Y/n is Astrid's little sister. She develops a crush on Hiccup while he fell for Astrid. What happens when Toothless bonds more wit...
19 3 4
|~Unexpected Love~| -Being apart of the Haddock family wasn't easy especially with a brother like Hiccup and a father like Stoic. Yn was the older si...