The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 3: Live and Learn
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 33: Game Plan

1.2K 27 6
By xo_Writingxo

This morning wasn't the best. At first I overslept, then when I wanted to come out of bed I had a headache, which lasted the whole time. But, me being me I would go to school even when I don't feel the best. Luckly for me it stopped just before I had to go. But that didn't last long, the moment I stepped into school, it came back.

"There you are, Preston." Brody said as we walked down the stairs when he saw Preston sitting at a table, playing a video game.

"Hey, Presto." Sarah said, wiggling her fingers in front of his face, but he didn't look up as all of us sat with him.

"You busy?" Brody asked as I sat down in front of Levi, but Preston still didn't look up at us.

"Yes!" Preston exclaimed, smiling as there was a beep from his game. "I got a spider!" he told us, going back to the game as Brody and I shared a look before looking back at Preston. "Hey, guys." Preston finally said, glancing at us but he looked back at his game.

"So you're playing that new game too, huh?" Levi asked as I leaned my head on my hand while I massaged my temple to soothe the headache.

"Gamegoblin. It's the latest craze." Preston told him, looking up. "See...you guide this kooky goblin-guy in to take over the castle, and he eats all the creepy little creatures that try to stop him." Preston told us, showing us how to play as he went back to playing.

"Oh, he's so cute!" Hayley exclaimed, watching him play.

"I wanna try." Calvin said, taking the game from him

"Ahh! Come on Cal, don't mess up my game." Preston exclaimed, taking the game back from him. "I'm already on level five!" Preston exclaimed, grinning as Calvin put his hands up in surrender.

"Is that good?" Brody asked.

"It's so cool, watch this! See!" he exclaimed, showing us the level.

"So, the more creatures you get, the higher your Power Bar goes?" Sarah asked as Preston hummed yes.

"So what happens when it's full?" Calvin asked him

"Well, find out for yourselves...I got everyone Gamegoblins!" Preston told us, pulling six more games out of his backpack as Hayley grabbed them, passing them out to all of us. "No worries, guys. You guys are lucky. I got you the last ones." He told us as I looked at the game in front of me. "These things are selling like hotcakes!" I grabbed the game and shoved it in my bag while the others opened it right away. I winched when I felt the sharp pain of my headache again.

"Is something wrong?" Brody asked noticing my look.

"Just a headache." I answered. "It will go away soon"

"You said the same this morning, but I haven't noticed it going away." Levi said. "I told you, you should have stayed home." I just waved him off before returning to massage my temple again.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

"Next up, we're gonna be talking about volcanoes." Mrs. Finch said as I rested my head on my hand, looking at a model volcano on the whiteboard. As soon as she turned around, I noticed that everyone except for me and Brody quickly pulled out their Gamegoblins, playing them. "Now you'll have to listen very carefully because volcanoes will be in your end of year test." Mrs. Finch said, turning around to face us as everyone quickly hid their games. "The molten magma sits underneath the earth's crust..." Mrs. Finch said, turning around again as everyone pulled out their games again. Brody looked at me after he looked around at all our friends, seeing them and the others playing. "...under tremendous heat and pressure..." she said, turning around again as everyone quickly hid the games, but this time, the teacher looked around suspiciously. "As I was saying..." she said, slowly turning around again as everyone pulled the games out. "The m..." she said as she quickly turned around again, but everyone hid their games. "the molten magma sits just below the earth's..." Mrs. Finch said, turning around again as everyone was on the games again. "Oops." She said as she intentionally dropped her pointer as she bent down to pick it up. "I knew it!" she yelled, slamming her hands on her desk as she looked at all of us. "You are all playing Gamgoblin! The next person I find with that silly video game, I will have it confiscated!" she yelled as everyone groaned, putting the games back in their backpack. But the weird thing was, when they putted it away, my headache seemed to disappear. "Now back to volcanoes." She said, turning around again.

"Feed me!" one of the games played as she whipped around, looking directly at us again.

"I heard that." She said, scanning the room. "Someone's still playing that game..." she said, walking in front of her desk. "Who is it?" Mrs. Finch asked, walking through the desks. "I can hear it. Who has that..."" She said, looking at Victor as she pulled the giant picture of Victor smiling to reveal him playing the game as all of us burst out laughing. "Victor!" she exclaimed as he looked up at her.

"Uh, hi Mrs. Finch! You're looking lovely as ever today...apart from that scowl..." he said, looking at her.

"Give me that game." She said through gritted teeth as she took the game from him. "You can get this back from the lost and found at the end of the day!" she exclaimed, walking back to the front of the class.

"No! You don't understand. I'm on level 4!" he exclaimed, standing up as the bell rang.

"Don't forget to hand in your homework assignment before you leave!" she exclaimed as I pulled it out of my backpack. I put on my backpack as I walked to the front.

"Homework? Oh no, homework...I forgot to do my homework!" Preston exclaimed as I looked at him.

"Let me guess...you were playing Gamegoblin?" I asked him, crossing my arms as Brody stopped behind me.

"No!" he exclaimed, scoffing as he hid the game. "Well, maybe. Yea, I guess I was. But I'm getting really good!" he exclaimed, showing us the game.

"That's great, but you failed the homework assignment." Brody said from behind me before we both handed it in. When we walked trough the door, I pulled him aside.

"Can you cover for me next lesson?" I asked as I felt the headache return. 

"Why?" Brody asked confused.

"I need to figure something out." I answered. Luckely for me, he nodded. "Thanks." And with that I walked away.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

Right now we were in the base for our training, but nobody of us was listening to Brody. While the others were playing that game, I still was trying to figure something out. Right at that moment I got a few new messages. I quickly pulled out my phone to read them. Those were from some friends and my brother. "For today's training, I thought we could start with some balance drills, and..." Brody said as he turned around, seeing the others on their Gamegoblin and me on my phone. "I wish Preston had never given us those games." Brody said groaning as I stood up and walked up to him while putting my phone away. "Hold on a second, where is Preston?" He asked me as we both looked around, not seeing him in the base.

"Uh, Brody I have to tell-" I started to say.

"Come on, guys." Brody said interuppting me, walking up to Hayley as she glanced up at him before going back to her game. "We need to train." he said, walking to Calvin while I walked back towards the stool I sat on before which was next to Levi.

"Ok, ok, ok." Calvin said, still playing the game.

I wanted to say something, but the moment I wanted to I felt a sharp pain making me grab my head and close my eyes for a second. When I opened them the room seemed to spin. I started to wobble on my legs. "Bella, everything alright?" Brody asked. All I could do was shake my head as I started to feel lightheaded. Brody sighed before he grabbed Levi's game.

"Hey! Give it back!" Levi exclaimed as I grabbed his shoulder to keep my balance. 

"Maybe if you hadn't been so obsessed with that game, you would have noticed that something is going on with your girlfriend." Brody said motioning to me. Levi looked over at me and stood up.

"Bell, what's wrong?" Levi asked worried, but he voice sounded so far away.

"Headache, Thundersense, game." Was all I could mumble before everything went black.

~Levi's POV~

"Headache, Thundersense, game." I could hear Bella mumble before she passed out. I was quick enough to catch her before she would hit the ground. I got down on my knees and laid her head in my lap. When I looked up, I saw that the screens started to glow green 

"What's happening?" Hayley questioned as all the games started to glow. Suddenly, all of the ohters pixelated before disappearing.

"Woah!" Mick exclaimed looking around as the games fell on the ground. 

"They got sucked right into the game!" I said looking up at Mick before looking down at Bella and pushed some strands of hair out of her face. "And she tried to warn us."

"But why did she pass out?" Redbot asked as Mick nodded wanting to know the answer aswell.

"It happened before." I said sighing before looking up to them. "During the food fight when Hayley and Calvin were running for class president was the first time, at least that I know of. She didn't pass out that time, but she did say she had a headache which was caused by her Thundersense." I started to think back to when I picked her up before school. At that moment I could already tell there was something going on. When she said it was just a headache, I didn't believe her. So I told her to stay home, but Bella being as stubborn as she is, she decided to go to school anyway. "I should have known it was her Thundersense."

"I should have noticed it too." I heard a soft voice say. I looked down and saw Bella looking up at me. She smiled softly when she saw me look at her. 

"Thank god, you're okay. You scared me back there." I said while caressing her cheek. She giggled softly.

"Sorry." She said softly.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I helped her sit up. Once she sat up, she leaned against my chest. She used her telekinesis to reach for her bag and make it come to her. She took a bottle of water out of her bag and took a few sips before answering.

"Awful. My head's pounding." She answered. "Where are the ohers?"

"They got sucked into the game just after you passed out, but I have no idea where Preston is." I answered. "I should look for Preston." I told her making her nod as we stood up. "And you, need to rest." 

"I don't need to rest." Bella argued while crossing her arms. "I'm going with you. Our friends are in danger, and I'm not going to watch you guys solve it. Besides you know you would need me." I sighed but nodded.

~Bella's POV~

We were looking for Preston when Levi's Ninja Comm went off. He looked as if someone was watching us before he pulled me aside to stand behind a row of lockers and answered his Ninja Comm"Brody! What happened to you guys? Mick, Bella and I have been so worried! And before you ask, yeah Bella is okay now." Levi said. 

"Those games were a trap. We're stuck inside of it fighting Game Goblin. He's a monster. Somehow, he keeps getting powered up, we can't beat him!" Brody stated. 

"Are the others with you?" Levi asked. 

"Everyone but Preston. Don't know why he didn't get pulled into the game. He's been playing it like crazy." Brody replied. Levi grabbed my hand as we started to walk around the school to find Preston

"That's what Bell and I are trying to find out." Levi said as we stopped on top of the stairs. 

"Yes! I'm nearly at level 9!" I heard Preston say. I looked over and saw him sitting at a table while still playing the game.

"We found him, and yeah, he's still playing." Levi informed. 

"Yes, I got to level 9." I heard Preston say before his eyes widened. "I got a 1000 points?!"

"Oh no! The monster just powered up with 1000 points." Brody said. 

"What? Preston just got a thousand points!" Levi said while looking at me. I looked at him before my eyes went around the students that were playing the game. 

"Oh no..." I said while realizing what was happening. I grabbed Levi's wrist and pointed his Ninja Comm at me before speaking to the others. "All these people playing the game... They're giving Game Goblin the energy to fight you." 

"If that's true, then you guys have to figure out how to stop them from playing, and fast!" Brody stated.

"Don't worry, we got this. Stay safe, bro!" Levi replied. Levi grabbed my hand as walked down the stairs towards Preston. "Preston, we have a problem. Come on."

"What? What is it?" Preston asked. 

"Just trust us. Come on." Levi replied. 

"I'm with you guys." Preston said as he closed the game, grabbed his bag and followed us. The three of us entered the base. 

"Mick!" Levi shouted. Immediately Mick got up and walked towards us before going to the games. 

"Oh, You'll never guess what I just figured out." Mick said.

"When people play those games, they generate energy for the monster inside?" I 'guessed'.

"Wow... yes. Good guess." Mick replied. 

"That was not a guess, that was my theory being proven right. Even though it was confirmed the moment I passed out." I muttered to myself.

Then Preston was about to touch the game. "Ah... no... do not touch the infected games Preston, otherwise they'll suck you in. That's how the other Rangers got stuck in the game." Mick explained.

"What?" Preston said. 

"We've gotta stop everyone from playing." Levi informed.

"Yeah, but that's the problem." I said.  "Nobody will stop playing when we say they have to."

"Isabella is right. Come on, that's like asking a bee not to buzz, or a fish not to swim. These kids are totally hooked!" Mick said.

"Preston... you okay?" I asked as Preston was pacing back and forth. 

"I gave everyone that stupid game, and now our friends are trapped inside. This is all my fault. I got everyone obsessed... including myself." Preston replied. Levi put his hand on Preston's shoulder.

"It's gonna be fine... but first, we have to get people to stop playing." Levi said. 

"Yeah... yeah you guys can do that, right?" Preston asked. Mick, Levi, and I replied that we could. "Good. Then I'm going to help them." Preston said.

"You're what?" Levi questioned. Preston picked up one of the infected games before he got sucked inside of it. We all tried to stop him but we were too late. The moment Preston disappeared I ran a hand through my hair out of frustration.

"Now he's trapped too." Mick said looking at the game before turning back to us.

"Okay, Mick, how do we convince every student to stop playing the game?" Levi asked. 

"Okay, uh, well, well..." Mick started to say as he tripped over a mop bucket. "Sorry." Then his eyes lighted up as he had an idea. He suddenly handed the mop to Levi. "Take a seat, Levi. I have got a plan." Mick said as showed green paint. I immediately knew what his plan was so I tried my best to not start laughing already. Levi looked at him before looking at me.

"Why me? Can't Bella do it?" Levi asked.

"Well, as much I as would love to do it, I can't." I said while smiling innocently.

"She's right." Mick said. Levi gave me a look that said he knew that was a lie, but he finally gave in. Mick explained the plan to Levi while he covered Levi's face and arms in the green paint before working on the wig from the mop. The plan was to use trickery on everyone to stop them from playing the game. Just before they were done I made my way back to the cafeteria. Not long after I arrived I heard them coming too. "Everybody! Attention everyone! You have got to stop playing Game Goblin!" Mick shouted as he stood on top of a table. 

"No way! I'm nearly level ten!" Someone replied. 

"Levi just reached level ten... and look what happened to him!" Mick said. Levi came in screaming. 

"It turned me all green! This is what happens when you reach level ten!" Levi exclaimed. I tried not to laugh as everyone put their games down. "This is the Game Goblin curse!"  

"Stop playing or you will be next!" Mick said. More students threw down their games and began leaving. When we returned to the base Mick started wiping the green off Levi's face while I leaned against a table while still giggling a little. "Hold still... you're almost clean." 

"Wait... couldn't you have just shapeshifted into having a green face?" Levi asked before turning to me. "Is this why you wouldn't do this?" 

"Well, uh, yeah... but this is way more fun." Mick replied to the first question while I just nodded answering the second.

"You're unbelieveble." Levi said while looking at me.

"Come on, it was funny. Besides if I did this, I would miss the opportunity to watch you make a fool of yourself." I said making Levi shoot me a look. 

 "Hey!" He exclaimed. I just giggled to myself before kissing his cheek. Then the games started to glow for a while until everyone else appeared in the base.

"We're back!" Brody exclaimed as the five of them teleported back into the base.

"Are you ok?" Mick asked them.

"We beat Gamegoblin at his own game!" Sarah exclaimed, smiling as she high-fived me.

"And Preston was amazing." Calvin added. "Thanks. Look, I'm sorry, guys. I let Game Goblin get in the way of homework, and training..." Preston said. 

"You weren't the only one. We were all a bit obsessed." Levi said before I cleared my throat. "Everyone except Bella, who tried to warn us about the games."

"You were right, Brody, we all went crazy, over a video game." Preston added.

"At least it's over." Brody stated. 

"And thank you guys. Without your help we would've been toast." Hayley said to Mick, Levi, and I.

"And now, how about some training?" Brody suggested as we all agreed and headed out.

A/N: I made playlists on Spotify for my OCs. Curious? Check the part in my OC book or up the name of the OC or xo_Writingxo and you will find them. They are still being edited, if there comes a new song, I will edit the part in my OC book too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 691 36
[Completed] Blake and hunters sister DustinΓ—OC Deep in the mountains,secret ninja academy is training 3 who would be chosen, 3 who would become...
22K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
23.3K 594 21
{All rights go to Saban for his plotlines and characters in Power Rangers Samurai, everything except for the plotlines of my OCs, that do not follow...
28.4K 606 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...