𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 | 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝟖𝐭�...

By -JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

. . ... More

THIS IS MINI
Important A/n
Important, please read.
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐋𝐲𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠
"My introduce?" ~Kim Taehyung
MINI FACTS
MORE FACTS
Habits
iconic lines
Random facts that you don't need to know but now you know
BT21 character
Re's pets
:) Scenarios (:
DREAM COME TRUE
DREAM COME TRUE PT2
A drunken lymin live
She knows by J Cole
"...Strangers in a house."PT1
"Thank you."
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
"I'm fine."
"They get sad when they Fight"
MIMI🌟 started their live: Hey, it's my birthday :)
(: Social Media :)
BTS'Mini caught in another dating rumors
Twitter #2
Instagram Jimin and Areum
BTS' Jimin and Mini allegedly dating after being caught kissing.
Instagram
Fans anraged and disgusted by reporters way of work
Instagram #Still don't know
Instagram #idk ft. Jin
BTS'Mini safely arrived back in Korea from Paris
Instagram #idk yet lmao
Instagram #idk
Instagram #still dk lmao
"I just met Mini..."
BTS' Mini on her way to Paris
Naeum (RM + Mini) bonding time
Incorrect quotes
Incorrect quotes#1
Incorrect quotes #2
LYMIN
" I love you."
Date [Lymin ver:)]
" Her Jimin" OMFGSKSJIZBZ
" Jesus-Fucking-Christ"
20 K SPECIAL
INSTAGRAM (20K SPECIAL PT1)
Are BTS' Jimin and Mini confirming...(20K SPECIAL PT2)
TWITTER (20K SPECIAL PT3)
" Nicki" (20K SPECIAL PT4)
INSTAGRAM (20K SPECIAL PT5)
Fans are shocked... ( 20K SPECIAL PT6)

"I am disgusted"

1.2K 32 8
By -JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

*Disclaimer the following content is the product of my imagination. This podcast, interview, interviewer, questions and more is just an "imagine". Thank you and enjoy.*

In which MINI has to face some sexist comments

2016 was a whole ass year. Filled with both good and bad things. BTS's big popularity rise, a great album, hate, Areum's acceptances, controversies and more. A group with mixed gender was always a bit controversial but some people took it to far.

Hairstyle and color, & outfit.

(Hairstyle length to mid-back)

(Color)

(Sorry the size keeps changing)

"Hello everybody this is your podcast, 100/10. Im your host, DJ rock. Today we have the new sensation. They have taken the public by surprise with they're new hit Blood sweat & tears and they're album Wings. Welcoming BTS."

" 2,3. Bang!" Namjoon started.

"Tan! Hello we are BTS." They all said in unison while doing their lil gesture

"Wow, what a powerful intro. Would you mind individually introducing yourself for our public?" The host asked.

"Of course. Hi, I'm Rap monster and I'm the leader of BTS. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, I'm Suga. Nice to meet you guys."

"I'm Your hope, J-Hope."

"Hello, my name is Mini. It's nice to meet you guys."

"Hi, i'm v"

"Hello, I'm Jimin."

"Hi, Jungkook."

"And I'm Jin."

"Woah, thank you. So let's get into this." Areum stared at him, getting weird and bad vibes from him. She knew to always trust her gut feeling but decided to let it go since nothing had happened. She couldn't cancel this without a reason.

"You guys are a mixed gender group but I can't seem to see the girl." The dj laughed. He obviously knew but wanted to fuck around. **He said it in the way that they look feminine, because of the makeup and that Mini looks more masculine.**

Mini started understanding why she didn't like this interview already.  "Hahaha. Well, to help you, I am."

"Oh wow. Ok. 소년단(boy scout),with a girl. Crazy!" He went on like that for 3 minutes non-stop, finding himself funny. The members were growing bored, giving eachother looks.

J-hope was glaring at the guy but DJ rock seemed to be ignoring it all. All being, the awkward smile on Rap Monster's face, Jin continuously looking at the time, Jungkook's eyes, Jimin and V doing other stuff to pass time, the extremely bored look on Suga's face and the look Areum was sending their manager.

"So blood sweat & tears, sounds sexual, but what is it about?" He asked finally changing subject.

"It really talks about the pain of addictive love, you know. We start by saying " My blood sweat and tears and my last dance" when you say "I put in my blood sweat and tears" it means you put it your all, it's your work, you know. So it's like saying I gave it all up because I love you, even though it hurts. It's like, I'm trying to leave but you keep pulling me in, you know every trick, tactic, move to corrupt me and bring me back to you. So it's almost, if not already, toxic." Suga explained.

"Hmm. The music video and the choreography has some provocative movements. Uh, this question is of course for all but more for Mini. Don't you think the moves and all are to sexual for you? You're a girl doing boy moves, isn't it hard to keep up? And this one for the boys, how do you control yourselves? " He finally revealed himself. Him and his sexism and his misogyny.

"Uhm, I don't seem to understand your point." She said definitely and completely knowing what he meant.

"Ok, movements like biting your lip, chocking yourself, showing skin, rolling eyes, seductive stares and all, you understand that?"

"If that's what you meant then no. No, I don't think they're too sexual for me. Also, it is not hard for me to keep up." She was tired of faking interest and dropped the act,  no emotions showing on her face. Completely ignoring the last statement, for the moment..

" Well honestly, I don't think you should be doing things like that. Like you're a girl, it's like you want attention. I wouldn't be surprised if you got harassed. For the boys it's something you see every day in boy groups but you're a girl." He pushed.

The other members shifted in discomfort. They hadn't been there for more than 10 minutes and he had already fucked it up. Now, Areum was about to fuck him up.

"I don't see how me being a girl plays a role in this situation. If the guys does it, it's ok, normal. But when I do, omg disaster. What I think you meant is you can't handle what I do. Proof is-" He had the audacity to cut her off.

"No-"

"Will you shut up? I had to stay here listening to you talking nonsense. You asked a question I am now answering even tho it's dumb. It's my time to talk." She rolled her eyes. He nodded. "Proof is you're asking my members how they control their selves. You want some tactics, let me give you one, stop sexualizing women. It's as simple as that. You don't see a problem when they are doing it so you shouldn't see a problem when I do it. But NOOOO, I'm a girl it changes everything. If today I decided that I'm going to twerk on stage, what are you going to say. It's "provocative". I thought me doing "boy" movements were provocative. Like, just stop sexualizing women. The worst thing is you said I wouldn't be surprised if you get harassed. That is the most direspectful thing I've ever been told. Harassment is not a joke. People are suffering from that all over the world and you say this to hide the fact that you sexualize women. Stare at women, female  idols so you can jerk off all night. You disgust me."

He gulped in fear, showing Areum that she was right. Looking at their manager who was out of frame, she was simply asking end this and if it was okay, he nodded showing her that she did the right thing.

"Uh- Looks like we got to cut this short. Uhm, thank you for coming. This was 100/10, your host DJ rock and bts." Anyone could feel the embarrassment and fear radiating from him. She couldn't help but smirk a little. Those around her, felt pride in their member.

ARMY's didn't take this lightly at all.
#CANCEL10010 Was trending for weeks. Even non Armies were using that Hashtags.

100/10 and DJ rock tried to apologize. Key word: Tried.

2023 edited A/n:

Another update? Wow.

I'm on a roll.

The shit female idols have to go through is disgusting. I hope I was able to speak our and their minds on this.

Hope y'all like it.

Thank you.

Daniel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.3K 134
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
965K 19.5K 59
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 - 𝐁𝐓𝐒 8𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 [ ] "The shining starlight in the deepest night" Join Shin Y/N, also known as The Diamond Maknae, in her...
71.6K 1.8K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...
46.9K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...