CHIKU |TAEKOOK| Small Town lo...

Autorstwa YourUnnie232

A story of unconditional love and doomed betrayal between two lovers. Who once set foot in the capital city S... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty🔞
new story
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three 🔞
Twenty Four
Twenty Five💍
Twenty Six 🌼
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
one shot
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty Two
Forty Three
very important please read
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
sequal is out

Seventeen

1.5K 121 79
Autorstwa YourUnnie232

Finding a job was never been an easy task for Taehyung. His lack of experience and lack of knowledge, both were getting into his way.

Its mid day 13.23 pm.

Taehyung is still walking down the streets of Seoul in search of a job. Even after receiving a lot of rejections, a lot of mockeries, the utmost trust over himself wasn't making the boy weary.

_______________________________________

In a coffee shop:

'Give me your Resume'
The owner asked to Taehyung.

'Sorry what?'

'Resume your bio -data boy.'

'W-what is th-at?'

'Sigh* your educational qualification? Any other specific degrees?'

'Giggle* why you need any special degree in a cafe shop sir?'

Taehyung seriously messed up a bit by asking that... he just realized.

'O-h I am sorry sir-

'Out'

'Wh-hat?'

'I said get out.'
The owner threw him out instantly.

But this didn't make the boy sad instead he was just a giggling mess out side while walking. You doubt why?

Taehyung was just thinking about the importance of any degrees at that coffee shop. He seriously doesn't getting any idea why that owner need any specific degree from him when he will have to do is just making coffee and snakes. Giggle*

_______________________________________

In a flower shop:

'By looking at you... you don't belong to Seoul... you look like any Daegu people-

'Aniyo.. I am from Seoul ma'am. I never been to Daegu.'

'Still I am sorry. I can't give you any work here, although I needed one-

'I will do everything you want ma'am I promise.'

'But still... by your appearance you look like very poor.what if you comes out as a thief. Sorry you can go.'

And this hit the boy's fragile heart very severely. Being poor was never been his choice for God shake. It's his life. How can someone who don't even know him personally judge his condition easily. They are rich doesn't mean they get the thorn to squeeze that everyone's heart who are minor to them.

_______________________________________

'I am sorry little boy.... i got our best salesman recently i can't appoint any more... I am sorry.'

An old lady of an convenience store said with apologetic way.

Taehyung just bowed and left from there.

He had nothing grudges over that owner as she was so polite.

_______________________________________

Back to present:

Taehyung is now standing in a reception area of a cheap hotel. Getting a lot of mockings. Instead of having a simple rejection he is getting taunts.

'Scoff* You have no study experience and you will work in here ? Are you serious? Like what makes you think that you deserves this job. What makes you special?'

A Man with 50 years old, the second boss of the hotel is mocking at the boy with a devilish smirk.

Taehyung is just standing between every workers head hanging low and playing with his shirt. Tear drops too were not listening to his command now. As it all are pouring out , showing how weak he is.

Taehyung never been through such situation before. Although he got a lot of mockeries in his life but still there was always a person present with him on that every situation to give him courage to sooth him.

His kookie Hyung.

But today is different. Today he is alone.

wasn't it what he wanted ? Why getting so much weak now? Taehyung now getting the exact reason for why his Hyung never accepted the idea of him doing job. His Hyung knew it very well how cruel this world can be. But what he did. All he did was just betrayed the elder. Now what?

Why he is not getting the courage he had a few minutes back.

Every workers just gathered at that place to only enjoy the drama. While whistling and laughing. they all started to cheer up their boss.

"Like of damn common.. don't show us your gloomy face. You are beautiful that doesn't make you perfact. Tell us come on."

"I-i can c-ook..sniff..I ca-n do laun-dry.. i can w-ash sniff dish... I ca-n mop the flo-or too si-r."
Taehyung said looking down while playing with his fingers.

.
.
.

After a long silence ... everyone bursted out laughing.

"Pffffttttt... ahahhahahaaahahha...Cool guys ahahhaha...cool down.. why you all laugh-pfffttttt...ahahhaha...sorry sorry boy...ahahahah..."

The boss instantly bursted out laughing again followed by all except for the embarrassed boy standing between all.

"Like seriously... you have no resumes first... then in the name of your specification you can do that only??....what...ahhahahahaaha....
.
.
Look...look... even the very sweepers have a great condition then you... they are at least educated unlike you..pffttttt...ahahhaha....we have special faculties to do your work..no need to stay here... go go.... please don't come here again... you wasted a lot of our time."

With that the boss about to walk out with a disgusted face but got stopped by a voice.

"Sorry to interrupt but the truth is that you are the one who spoiled my precious time while bullying me infront of all."

Taehyung said while wiping his tears.

"What the hell-

"Exactly ...what the hell are you even? I just came here for a work. If I am not eligible enough then you could have simply deny me. In this way we both could have save our remaining times. But nooo.. such person like you loves to misuse their positions. You are a boss that doesn't less your identity as a human. Scoff* whom I am even talking to...
If you had that much of knowledge then you will not be bossing around in your brother's company instead of your own Mr. Adrew."

With that Taehyung walks out of that place giving his reply perfectly without any shuttering. The so called boss is just standing there with a shocking face.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE LOOKING AT.... GO TO YOUR WORKS."

He shouted at the workers out of embarrassment.

Taehyung got to know about him being the second boss from the receptionist. When he ask for the owner to give any interview.

Then the receptionist told him that the real boss is out of town but his brother is present here as a replacement.

Taehyung doesn't know what to feel now. He should cry or laugh for his own destiny. All he can tell himself that he did a huge crime being born in a poor family. He is a sinner because he has no money. He is a sinner because he has no education. He is a dirt to this so called aristocratic society. There's a very few people who is willingly to hear his voice other one is just find it as a song. A song with no meaning.

"Hey boy."

A stranger approached the sobbing boy.

Looking at that man Taehyung immediately wiped his tears.

"I was there at the hotel."
The stranger said while huffing.

"Oh so you are here to bully me too?"
Taehyung said looking down.

The man is creepily looking at his body more then his face. The other one is just unaware of this fact.

"Hey hey... I am not here to bully... I just saw how sassy you are... it was so turn on to me you know."

The man said licking his lips.

Taehyung being the innocent boy not understanding anything thought to just shrugged it off.

"Btw.. you seems like really in need of a job I guess right?"

No answer.

"I can give you a job though.(smirk)"

Taehyung's face immediately turns towards the man.

"Jinja? Will you give me job?"
He asked with so much hopefulness.

"Obviously a beautiful boy like you will perfectly fit for that job."

"What job sir?"

"Its a stripper."

"Oh is this a good job for a boy like me?"

Taehyung has no idea about the job. Still he is the happiest person now. He was about to give up on his Hopes. But the stranger comes up as an angel. As Taehyung thought unaware of his intentions.

"Yes yes.. you are just too perfect for this. All you have to do is walk with me now."
The stranger said when a creepy smirk lingering over his face.
All he have to do is just take the boy with him and then boom. His boss will give him extra compensation for such a great meal.

"But sir... I can't go today... I've to go home early.. can I come with you tomorrow?"

Yes Taehyung have to go home. His Hyung will arrive soon. More on he have to prepare for lunch too.

"Ooops.. that's so sad... It's okay... ...
.
.
Here take my Club number. All you have to do is make a call okay?"

The man said handing him a card.

"Oh Thank you sir... I will call you for sure."

Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

"Umm okay.. but yeah...remember.... this job is a million dollar job for a person like you... you will get all the money for your expenses.."

The man reassured before... walking from there.

♡♡♡

Whereas With Jeongguk:

"What happened Jimin? You are ignoring me all this month... did I do something wrong?"

Jeongguk and Jimin are in their canteen after exam.

It's been a month. Since Jimin visited him. But till then he is just giving the other only his cold back. Jeongguk at first thought that its because of study pressure then he himself got engaged with the studies to think about this...But today he had enough. Jimin seriously ignored his even mere presence while the other one just waited the whole day to atleast have a small chat.

"Wh-hat.. no why... there's is nothing Jeongguk."

Jimin protested while placing the empty dish in front of the counter lady to make it fill.
Jeongguk is just standing beside him.
If it was another day Jimin would be the one who would ask Jeongguk a lot of random questions which doesn't make any sense though. But today was different more like this whole month is different. Jimin is so silent all month. Which making Jeongguk so confused.

"Then why you ignoring me?"

"I am not ignoring you Jeongguk."

With that Jimin walks towards the empty table with filled up plate in his hand.

"Yes..You Are Jimin. Please tell me if something is bothering you. Family problem?"
Jeongguk followed him with nothing in his hand. As he never eats anything in their canteen. Because of money but he tells others that he have trust issues with junk foods.

" what... no seriously there's nothing.cool."

"There's must be something Jimin. This is not you."
Jeongguk protested while sitting beside the boy.

"Jeongguk I seriously don't know what makes you believe that I am ignoring you. Where I am all talking to you right no-

"You are not talking to me Jimin. You are just answering to my questions. Which is seriously not normal at all. You have changed over this past month."

"Well then yes I have changed. Changed a lot. If this is what makes you sleep at night."

Jimin replied while chewing his burger.

"Well okay.. I appreciate your changes. But why it seems like you are mad at me!"

"I am not."

"Did you got uncomfortable at our house that day? You seems so distancing from me since your arrival at our house. Do you feel bad that I am poor. If that is it then I am sor-

Jeongguk got startled by a loud bang on their table.

"WHEN I SAID I AM NOT MAD, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND JEONGGUK. I AM NOT IGNORING YOU. CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT MY PRIVACY FOR ONCE."
Jimin shouted while standing up from his seat.

There is a pin drop silence surrounded in the air. The laughters and chitchats of other students got merged out in a blink. Everyone's attention are now on the duo. One is furious other one is just confuse and a bit sad for the other's sudden outburst.

Jimin had no intention to shout. He has been trying to move on from Jeongguk. He was almost succeeding but at the very moment Jeongguk appeared out of a blue to make it more complex. Which making Jimin more furious now. How will he move on when his love is near to him? That's why Jimin is trying a lot of ways to ignore Jeongguk. But Jeongguk's stubbornness is making him more irritate now.

With a furious glare at the students Jimin walks towards the bathroom.

Jeongguk is just sitting there while looking down. He has no idea whether he did any mistakes or not.

This time he didn't follow Jimin. Just walks out from there. As he thought to give the other what he wants. Which is respect to his privacy.

But

Only if he followed the other, then he would definitely got encountered with the site of his friend's sorrow, his dejection. The site of his vulnerability. The site of his despair.

Inside of the Men's Toilet:

"I Hate you Jeongguk. I HATE YOU .... I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE... I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GOD DAMNIT..."

Jimin shouted while punching the sink. He seriously wanted this. He wanted to curse his love. His wanted to pour his emotions out. But study pressure was not giving him enough time to give an attention to his own sorrow.

He is now looking deeply into his blood shot red eyes through the mirror.

"Why me Hmm? Out of all the people why only me who always suffer? Do you know how pathetic you are looking right now? Who will even love your this side Hmm? The only person who thought you as friend. The only person who was all ready to help you without any condition had to see your wrath. Why though? Why you shouted on Jeonggukie? All he doing was just starting a conversation. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED PARK JIMIN...YOU NEVER DESERVED HIM...WHY WHY JEONGGUK YOU CAN'T SEE MY LOVE WHYYYYYYY."

Sniff*

Sniff*

" I am sor-ry Jeonggukie my love... I shouted at you...I am a bad fri-end now right? You must be hati-ng me now. Chukle* It's okay It will make it eas-ier to move on-"

"Are you done now? can I atleast peacefully wash my hands now?"
A boy comes walking out of a toilet towards the sink with a done face.

"Wh-hat...shit...I am sorry... was I too loud?"
Jimin asked embarrassingly while splashing water over his face to wash of his tears instead of wiping.

"Enough loud to destroy my eardrums. Congrats."
The boy replied.

"I am so sorry... I didn't know you were present here. I was just so caught up with myself."
Jimin replied apologetically.

"Its okay I can understand. This is so normal in a breakup-

"Its not a breakup."
Jimin interrupted the other immediately.

"Then unrequited love?"
The boy asked while washing his hands.

Jimin just nod.

"Whoooaaaa... if this is what giving you pain... then darling I am all ready to love you back."
The boy said with a wink.

"What the hell bro I am not gay."
Jimin replied with a disgusted face.

"Scoff* As if you were not crying like a pathetic for a Boy a few minutes ago."
(Eye roll).

"I didn't mention it's a she or he..."

"I am not that dumb to understand that Jeongguk is boy name or girl name."

"Fuck you bro..."

"Well gladly" (smirk)

"Shit... you are so annoying... ok ok...I accept... i am in love with a boy... but only for a particular boy though ...otherwise I don't do this gayshit...I have never been with a boy... Jeongguk is just exceptional. But unfortunately he already has someone dear to his heart. Sigh"

"Hmmm... situation is critical."

"Exactly... now side away I have to go."
Jimin said.

"Do you know what I am thinking... that why don't you give it a try with a boy?(wink)"

"What boy? No way...ew..I would rather prefer a pussy then your taint ass."

"Oh come on who says I am a bottom....hell boy...half an hour is enough to wreck you .....More on this is not any certain thing to rock on my dick....you are lucky though...."
The other said while licking his lips.

Jimin is hella of a turn on now. Hell wasn't he the one who literally accepted to not being gay?

Still looking at the other's body he couldn't hold on his silly smirk lingers over his face.

And it was enough for the other to get the answer of his question.

"Smirk* Name is Min Youngi. Room number 356."

With a wink the boy walks out of the toilet.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.6K 1.4K 78
《 instagram au 》 A journey with full of ~ love ❤️ Passion ❤️‍🔥 and most importantly Secrets 💝 "From past to present & present to future" Pic. Cre...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
47.5K 1.7K 50
Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had another plan... "I will never be yours Jeon...
73.9K 9K 81
Ranked #2 on short poems ❝ Short poems chosen from the colorful canvas of my mind, and the deepest bottom of my heart.❞ • All rights reserved. Cop...