Because of a Malfoy||Fred.Wea...

Bởi Atrilover

"One day your going to look back on this and ask what the bloody hell were you thinking," he says to me. "But... Xem Thêm

BECAUSE OF A MALFOY PLAYLIST
Chapter 2-Potions Class
Chapter 3-Slugs
Chapter 4-Daddy's little girl
Chapter 5-the Quidditch Match
Chapter 6-Infirmary
Chapter 7-Hogsmeade
Chapter 8-The First Message
Chapter 9-Library
Chapter 10-The Months Between
Chapter 11-The World Cup
Chapter 12-The Same
Chapter 13- 'Pretty Boy Diggory'
Chapter 14-Butterscotch and Toffee
Chapter 15-Abigail Oleander Malfoy
Chapter 16-I'm Trying
Chapter 17-Angelina Johnson
Chapter 18-Detention
Chapter 19-The Yule Ball
Chapter 20-Wishes
Chapter 21-An Offer for the Summer
Chapter 22-Hermione Granger
Chapter 23-Meeting the Parents
Chapter 24-Summer with the Weasleys
Chapter 25-A perfect 17th birthday
Chapter 26-Stealing her Journal
Chapter 27-Head Girl, Captain, Prefect.
Chapter 28**
Chapter 29-Appleby Arrows
Chapter 30- I'm doing this for you Draco
Chapter 31-Uncertainty
Chapter 32- Uncle Sirius
Chapter 33-Gregory Cotton
Chapter 34-lost hope
Chapter 35-"I missed you" **
Chapter 36-Crucio
Chapter 37- I will never leave you
Chapter 38-Wishing forever
Chapter 39-The Vanishing Cabinet
Chapter 40- I tried
Chapter 41- Can this day get Worse?
Chapter 42-Calm your nerves

Chapter 1-The Meeting

247 9 0
Bởi Atrilover

My brother and I walked down the streets of Diagon Alley making our way to the book shop where we had agreed to meet our mother and father when we had finished picking up Quidditch supplies.

Draco and I had been practicing all summer to be accepted onto the Quidditch team, we would obviously make the team but we had to be the best.

I swipe away a piece of hair from my face, the blonde hair landing on my shoulder.

Draco went ahead of me climbing the stairs as the line grew out the door. We observed the crowd filled with lovers of Gilderoy Lockhart, mainly women in their upper thirties.

My mother didn't fancy Gilderoy, she always told me he was a liar and a waste of space and that she never paid any mind to him.

Draco stands at the railing looking down at the crowd below us.

"Draco," I say. "Sit down, Mother and Father said they'd be a while."

"Potters here," Draco growls looking back at me.

Harry Potter was my brother's enemy ever since he had rejected Draco's friendship, if I wasn't Draco's sister I would have laughed.

I rolled my eyes knowing he was going to start something.

I stand up and follow him down the stairs to where Harry Potter stood in a group of many redheads, who I assumed were Weasleys.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you Potter?"  Draco growled racing down the stairs stopping in front of Harry Potter.

"Famous Potter," my brother spit at the boy. "Can't even go into a  bookshop without making the front page."

"Seriously Draco..." I sigh as he continues.

I face palm at the encounter.

When I look up I observe the people my brother was battering. I see a small redheaded girl step closer to Harry.

"Leave him alone," she growled softly.

"Oh look Potter! You've got yourself a girlfriend!"

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

"Draco...If you don't stop I'm going to leave and find father," I glared at him, for a moment a bit of fear crossed his eyes.

But as soon as it appeared it disappeared.

He was about to say something until fathers cane appeared from behind him landing on his shoulder.

Draco's face turned deathly pale and he slowly turned to see father looking down on him a sadistic smile on his face.

"That's enough Draco," He says.

"Father, can I go to the ice cream shop?" I ask him.

"Yes, but Draco you stay here," my father says to my brother, he groans but doesn't complain.

Pulling my Slytherin cloak over my shoulders I exit the bookshop relieved to be getting away from my brother and his drama.

I reached the ice cream shop seeing there were two boys in front of me, both tall and redheaded, twins from the looks of it.

They ordered and moved aside for me to order.

"I'll take rocky road please," I say smiling to Florean the owner of the ice cream shop.

"Yes Miss.Malfoy," He said, taking my sickle and began to scoop some ice cream into a cup for me.

"Malfoy?" I hear a voice say, when I turn my head I see the twins looking at me, the one closest to me had said my last name.

"That's right," I say.

"I didn't know Malfoy had a sister," he remarked.

"Yes, my brother Draco has a sister," I sigh, used to people being surprised that Draco had an older sister.

"What's your name?"  He asked me.

"I'm Abby," I smiled.

"I'm Fred and this is my brother George," he said, pointing to himself and his twin.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled and turned back to Florean.

"Here you are boys," he said, handing the twins ice cream cones one with caramel on top of it the other with strawberries.

"See you around Abby," Fred said, smiling at me as the two boys walked out of the shop.

"See you," I say back.

Without another thought I grabbed the ice cream cup that Florean handed me and walked out of the shop eating spoonful after spoonful walking back to my father, mother and brother.

Two Weeks Later

I walked with my brother down the train station, trolleys steering people out of our way, Draco crashes into the wall before I do.

Preparing myself I crashed through the barrier, dropping off my trolley. I spin around looking for Cecile and Pansy but instead my eyes stop on a familiar redhead.

Fred and George come crashing through the barrier, one after another a bundle of redheads come after them.

One of them I recognize as the girl who defended the famous Harry Potter from my brother, Fred and George were related to the Weasleys. I suppose it made sense since he was a redhead.

I boarded the train to find my friends not realizing that the Weasley had recognized me.

"Oi! Abby!" I hear him call, when I turn around I see one of the twins staring at me.

"Yes?"

"It's me Fred, do you want to come sit with my brother and Lee Jordan," he asks me with a goofy smile on his face.y

I look around seeing that fellow Slytherins were watching what I would do.

I scoff.

"Me? Sit with you? I have better things to do, Weasley," I laughed, turning around leaving him speechless as I walked into the cabin my friends were occupying.

"Abby," Cecile nods at me.

"Where's Pansy?" I ask her.

"Off to find your brother I'm sure," She laughs.

"Oh, of course," I laugh rolling my eyes, we sit and talk for a majority of the train ride to Hogwarts.

Later on a knock sounded on the door, I looked through the glass seeing Fred Weasley standing there holding something.

I opened the door.

"I thought that I had told you that I had better things to do," I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Of course, but you dropped this love," He smiled, handing me a leather bound journal.

"My journal! You didn't go through it did you?" I ask him.

"Of course not, what in the life of a Malfoy would I want to know about? I have a plenty interesting life there, Malfoy," He laughs.

"Oh there's copious amounts of things that are interesting about a Malfoy's life there Weasley," I say furiously.

"Oh really perhaps you could teach me," He says, looking me in the eyes.

"I will not be associating with a Gryffindor!" I growl.

"Are you sure it isn't just because I'm a Weasley and you're a Malfoy," He smirks.

"Go away Weasley," I glared at him.

"If you say so," He smirks again and leaves my compartment walking away with a sort of swag that only someone who believes they won a battle does.

I breathe deeply and close the door behind me.

"What was that about, why was a Weasley twin talking to you?" Cecile asked me.

"He was returning my journal. Apparently it fell out of my bag when I was boarding the train," I say.

"Oh my merlin, did he read any of it?" She asks me dramatically.

"I don't think so but that Weasel better not have, otherwise I'll hex him into next week," I growled.

"I'll help you!" Cecile laughed alongside me.

By the time I had secured my journal inside of my bag we had arrived at the school and everyone was exiting the train one by one.

I waited in line for a carriage with Cecile and Pansy who had just left my brother and his little friends to come join us.

Pansy was Cecile's little sister yet our group was really close ever since last year when Pansy had arrived.

It used to be Cecile, Daphne Greengrass and I but ever since her little sister came here last year she had been devoted to her.

We arrive at the castle putting on our hats as we entered the Great Hall, the first years would arrive a little bit due to them taking the long way by the boats.

I sit down beside Cecile and Pansy at the Slytherin table, Marcus Flint Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team came over to where we were sitting down beside me.

"Marcus," I nod to him.

"Abby..." He smiles.

"What do you need?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me to Hogsmeade?"

Marcus Flint was a year older than I was and was so persistent with asking me out on dates, I see that my little brother had heard what Marcus had asked and was nodding his head at me.

I knew that if I said no Draco and I wouldn't be accepted on the Quidditch team it was only temporary right?

I sighed.

"Fine," I say looking at Flint.
He grins and turns back to his friends telling them the news.

"I thought you hated Flint?" I hear Cecile whisper to me.

"I do..." I answered her. "I'll tell you later."

With that we continued the feast amidst the laughter and excitement of the sorting ceremony as well as the dinner cooked for us by House Elves in the kitchen.

Word count: 1573

A/N: okay so so far I've done reader insert stories but for once I decided to do one with my OC so yeah here y'all go, don't hate on it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

29.9K 565 87
{COMPLETE!!!!!!!!} Y/N Narcissa Malfoy. The twin sister of Draco Lucius Malfoy. Living in the shadows of her twin brother and striving for perfection...
205K 5.4K 50
Christabel Malfoy is the older sister of Draco Malfoy and daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Like the Malfoy family, she has the blonde hair tha...
49K 1.8K 116
AU. OC: Graces Malfoy, Draco's twin sister. Neville, with his usual bad luck, ends up partners with Graces Malfoy for Herbology, just after landing h...
400K 9.2K 82
"I love you, Draco" I said once more "I love you" he trailed off "More than you could ever know" ~~ The Willow Family are one of the most famous and...