𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

39

2.7K 144 176
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ baji-san !!
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
gore, violence, licking blood, baji doing his thing, character death

"It was... Hanma."

Y/N froze, trying to register Kazutora's words. Hanma? No, she refused to believe it. He wouldn't... would he?

She struggled to breathe. It felt like she was drowning, slowly losing oxygen. Her body felt frigid, numb even, as she tried to make sense of everything. Thousands of words were rushing through her head but none gave her the answer she craved.

"Ah... I see." She couldn't choke out anything else, that was it. She slowly stood up, her hands drenched in Baji's blood.

She nonchalantly walked over to Hanma, no emotions shining in her dull eyes.

"The fight's over." She murmured.

"Hm? Darling, that's not for you to decide." Uttered Hanma. Y/N clenched her hands into fists and, subconsciously, Draken took a step back.

"Shuji..." She growled, "Shut the fuck up!" She punched him in the arm and, even though no real damage was done to Hanma, he stayed still. He deserved this for all the sins he had committed.

Just as Y/N went to kick his shin, arms wrapped around her figure. Her back hit someone's bare chest and, judging by the blonde strands she could see out of the corner of her eyes, it was Mikey.

"This fight is over." Toman's leader announced, repeating her words.

"Huh?" Hanma tilted his head to the side, "Hey hey hey! That's not for you to decide! You tryna fuck with me, Mikey?! Let go of my girl and let's continue this!"

Mikey silently stepped away from Y/N. Without even glancing in Hanma's direction, the blonde-haired teenager knocked him down with a single kick. Everybody was silent and, slowly, the Valhalla members began to shuffle back.

"RUN! HE'S GONNA KILL US!" One screamed.

The majority of them sprinted off, leaving only Y/N, Kazutora, a knocked-out Hanma, and a dying Baji left.

Speaking of Kazutora, where was he?

Y/N looked around before spotting him. He was on his knees while Mikey stood a meter or so away.

"People can betray anyone... Let's end this, Mikey." Kazutora stood up, a grin stretching across his face, "Will you die? Or will I?" Mikey didn't respond as he punched Kazutora's cheek hard enough to send the male stumbling to the ground.

"If all you can do is destroy the things I care about..." Mikey murmured, "Then I'll destroy you... Right here and now." The blonde kicked his former friend in the chin and sat down on his stomach.

"Hey... Y/N..." Kazutora tilted his head to the side, staring at her, "You gonna help me out again? Or, are you gonna finally let the cops take me? You gave me information, you helped me escape, and you shortened my sentence. So... help me out one more time!"

All attention was on Y/N as she thought about her options. She thickly swallowed and it was clear her sanity was about to break any second now.

She didn't know what to do and with all the sickening cracks coming from Kazutora and Mikey's direction, she couldn't focus. Her pupils shook as she gripped onto the hem of her shirt.

"Don't know what to do, don't know what to do." She quietly muttered to herself. She was torn between more than two options and Baji was still bleeding to death behind her.

"Mikey!" Speak of the devil. The black-haired boy staggered as he stood up, "You got mad just for me?" He grinned despite the agonizing pain he was experiencing. "Thanks, man."

"You gotta stay down, Baji-san!" Chifuyu exclaimed, panicking.

"Baji..." Draken murmured.

"He's bleeding..." Mitsuya stared at the ravenette in shock.

Baji walked forward, a trail of crimson following him. He stumbled to Y/N's side and she glanced at him.

"I'm not... gonna die. This wound... ain't gonna kill me! So, don't worry 'bout it, Kazutora." A grin stretched across his face as he turned to Y/N. "Hey, let's set a car on fire after this, k?" She blinked, confused. She knew there was a meaning behind his words but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"I won't accept death like this," Baji suddenly clicked open a switchblade. Y/N's eyes grew wide. "You," The ravenette stared at Kazutora, "Are not gonna kill me!" He rammed the blade into his stomach, piercing his flesh.

"BAJI!" A loud scream slipped past Y/N's lips before she could stop herself. She caught Baji's falling body, trembling.

"Baji-san!" Tears welled up in Chifuyu's eyes, "Baji-san... why?" It was a heartbreaking scene to watch Chifuyu desperately shout at Baji while droplets of water dripped down Y/N's cheeks.

"Baji-san." Takemichi breathed, "Why'd you do it? What do you hoping to achieve... by stabbing yourself?"

"Takemichi, come closer," Baji beckoned him over, "Kisaki is the enemy. I realized that back when Pah tried to stab Osanai but got Y/N instead. I heard Kisaki and Mikey's conversation. Kisaki... is not our third division captain! Toman was... formed by the six of us. No matter what happens, Pah's the only captain of the third division. Pah-chin... Mitsuya, Draken... Mikey, Kazutora. Toman's founding members... are my true treasures. I wanted to fix this on my own... but I couldn't. I died on my own. Mikey has no reason to kill Kazutora."

Baji smiled as beads of red liquid trailed down his chin. An image of Shinichiro suddenly came to mind and his grin widened.

"About time," He muttered, "I'm startin' to hallucinate. Takemichi, you remind me of Shinichiro. Take care of Toman... I'm leaving them in your hands."

"Don't... Baji-san... don't say that!" Takemichi hollered, beginning to cry.

"Chifuyu," Baji's hoarse voice snapped the blonde back to reality, "I'd kill for some Peyoung Yakisoba right now."

"I'll go buy you some." Chifuyu's bangs covered his eyes as he quivered.

"We'll split it, right?" Baji beamed then turned to Y/N who still held onto him tightly, refusing to let go, "Hey, Y/N... I forgive you."

"W-What?" Her voice cracked. After all she had done, he was still willing to give her one last chance?

"Yeah. How can I not forgive the one I love? You made me happy, you made me sad, and you made me furious sometimes. But, you brought light into my life. So, thanks for that, I appreciate it." He uttered.

Y/N's throat burned and her bottom lip trembled as she stared down at her childhood friend.

"By the way... Call me Keisuke, like you used to before. I miss hearing you... say my first name." His body fell limb in her arms, unmoving.

"Baji-san?" Chifuyu lightly prodded him. Unlike last time, however, the ravenette did not open his eyes. "Baji-san..." He lowered his head, mourning.

"Keisuke," Y/N murmured, overcome with grief. Oh gosh, what had she done? She could've stopped him but, instead, she chose to stay still like an absolute idiot with no brain. "Keisuke... Keisuke... Keisuke! KEISUKE!" She let out the most heart-wrenching scream anybody had ever heard. It echoed through the car lot, causing quite a few people to flinch. "Keisuke! Keisuke!" She called his name over and over again but, no matter how many times she yelled and begged, she received no response.

He was gone and it was all her fault. She couldn't stop him and now yet another death was partially on her hands.

"Keisuke... please come back..." Y/N choked on a sob, "I miss you."

The battle between Toman and Valhalla, which later became known as Bloody Halloween, ended with one casualty and one arrest. The victors of the unpredicted conflict was the Tokyo Manji Gang.

A/N : Ngl, Baji could've survived if he just didn't stab himself. Like, baby, I get you wanted to go out with a bang but jeez, couldn't you have waited for me?

Originally, Baji was supposed to live but I got another idea. So, take this instead <3. Also, all updates will be slowed. My school starts tomorrow but the first week won't be as interesting so I might update occasionally. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 457 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
28.4K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...