Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

โœจ Introduction โœจ
Part 1- First Meet ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Part 2- You? Again? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Part 3- Annoying but Cute ๐Ÿ˜š
Part 4- Thank-you? ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 5- A spark โšก๏ธ
Part 6- The Beginning ๐ŸŽฌ
Part 7- Butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath ๐Ÿคจ
Part 12- The Dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Part 13- Ishk High ๐Ÿพ
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! ๐Ÿพ
Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises
Part 16- Confusion ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight โœˆ๏ธ
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ
Part 25- The Morning After โ˜€๏ธ
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 27- Plans & Gifts
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings ๐Ÿคช
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! ๐Ÿ’ซ
Note โค๏ธ

Part 41- A New Start

890 78 57
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! Here's chapter forty-one, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛================================================================================

====
After breakfast and a quick "muh dikhai" ceremony- it was time for the farewell of Ishqi from her family into a new one. Although she was super excited to have been married into an amazing family and to a husband who loved her to the core, it was still hard for her to say goodbye to those who raised her into the wonderful woman she was today. 

Today, she wouldn't just she someone's little girl anymore, she would have responsibilities and would have to step up her maturity a little. Ishqi was excited but emotional to bid farewell to her maternal home and enter a new household in a new role, from a daughter to now, someone's wife and a daughter-in-law.  

Since the families were in DIU for the wedding, they had to return to Delhi the same day, it was decided that the "vidaai" would happen from the resort itself and Ishqi and Ahaan would travel back to Delhi from there. Dadi, Chachi, and Chacha had already gone back to Delhi to prepare for the welcome of the newly weds. 

===
All of the family members stood in the garden as the driver brought the car to the main entrance for Ishqi and Ahaan to leave in, their luggage was already packed into it and everything was ready and set to go. 

There was a pathway made of flowers that they had to follow to the exit, with Ahaan by her side and her family behind her- Ishqi started throwing rice backwards and she walked forward. The moment was brimmed with overwhelming emotions, but happiness was common amongst all. 

Soon the exit door was near, Ishqi turned around and hugged all her family members with tears in her eyes, as much as she was excited to enter the new stage of her life, she was very emotional to detach herself a little from her parents and siblings. 

Ahaan gave her hand a tight, reassuring squeeze and she smiled through the tears, grateful to god that he'd bestowed such a blessing upon her. The both got in the car and left towards the airport. 

~ In the car (backseat)

Ahaan turned Ishqi's face towards him and wiped her tears with the tissue paper from the tissue box her'd remembered to bring. She smiled at him but her gaze remained glued downwards, Ahaan knew his wife was feeling a little low at the moment so to cheer her up a bit, an idea struck his mind as he glanced out the window. 

"STOP!" he yelled to which the driver pulled the breaks and Ishqi turned to look at him, "Kya hua??!" she asked- 

Ahaan: Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai..tumhe bhi bhook laagi hai na?

Ishqi: Bhook? abhi toh nashta kiya tha?? 

Ahaan: Hmm- Aap yahan par gaadi lagah dijiye please- Ahaan said to the driver- "Mein aur Ishqi abhi aye!" 

"Lekin AVM, humari flight" Ishqi tried to protest but he payed no heed to what she was saying. The driver did as he was told and parked the car on the side of the road while Ahaan got Ishqi out of the car and they both went towards the panipuri stall. 

Ishqi (with a shocked expression): Aapko panipuri pasand hai?! 

"hmmm" he lied, "kyun? mujhe panipuri pasand nahi ho sakti?"

Ishqi folded her arms, "Nahi, aisi baat nahi hai- Woh toh aap uss type ke nahi lagte na toh buss issiliye"

Ahaan: Panipuri khane ke liye ek type ka hona hota hai?

She chuckled and that was enough for him to know that his plan, which was cheering her up- was working, "sirf panipuri nahi, aap street food khane waale types ke nahi lagte" 

Ahaan: Mujhe toh street food pasand and I know tumhe bhi hai!

Ishqi: Mujhe toh bohot pasand hai! she said excitedly - "Mein apne best friend ke saath har dusre din food street jaati thi..bohot maaza ata tha!"

Ahaan: Accha-"bhaiyya two plates mild panipuri dijiye ga" kon tha tumhara best friend?

Ishqi: "mild nahi, full spicy ek aur dusri normal, inse spicy bardaast nahi hogi" Arrey aapko nahi pata?

Ahaan: "tum mujhe underestimate kar rahi ho....aap dono theeki dijiye ga" aur mujhe kaise pata hoga...tumne kabhi bataya hi nahi..

Ishqi: "Underestimate nahi kar rahi..buss jaanti houn ke aapse nahi ho pai ga" Yeh bhi hai...mera ek bohot close friend tha aur woh aur usski family humare neighbours bhi the so yeah, ussi ke saath jaati thi...

For a second Ahaan forgot about the "panipuri" convo they were having alongside talking about her "friend". "Oh. Accha. N-Naam kya tha usska?" he felt a little tinge of jealousy but tried his best to conceal it and waver it off- 

Ishqi: Varun naam tha usska- she said as the vendor handed her a plate full of her favourite street food. 

Ahaan: Hm. Aab k-kahan hai yeh Varun? he said as he took the other plate- 

Ishqi: Out of India hai kaafi time se kissi business ke mamle mein- she casually replied at she put the already filled panipuri in her mouth and closed her eyes for a second to savour the taste. 

Ahaaan: Ohh- 

Ishqi: Khaiye na... she said as she, herself put a bite in his mouth- He smiled amidst chewing it for a mere ten seconds before he felt a burning sensation in his mouth, he swallowed it and started taking deep breaths while Ishqi stood their suppressing her laughter. 

Ahaan tried to appear sorted in front of her, he tried to smile snd act like everything was fine but failed miserably in doing so. He started fanning himself when Ishqi burst out into laughter and asked the vendor for a glass of milk from the tea supplies. 

Ishqi forwarded the glass to Ahaan while she set her plate aside, "Yeh pi lijiye, better laage ga" she said in between giggles. Ahaan didn't take the glass, he couldn't take it! After he'd bragged so much about loving "spicy" street food, it would make him look dumb. 

Ishqi stood still for a minute but as Ahaan's condition was worsening she put the glass to his lips and he drank it all in one go. "Aab theek hai?" she asked as she put the glass aside. Ishqi tried to contain herself, but couldn't help letting out a stifled laugh.

Ahaan: Mein theek houn, mujhe kya hona hai- he said as he paid the vendor and both left back to the car. 

Before they sat in the car Ishqi gave Ahaan a big, tight hug- "Thank-you AVM" she said as she squeezed him tight. "T-Thank-you? Kis baat ka?"-

Ishqi: Arrey! Aab itne bhi bhole mat baniye! Mein jaanti houn ke aapko koi street food pasand vasand nahi hai...woh toh buss aap mujhe cheer-up karne ke liye kha rahe the...

Ahaan: Bohot smart ho tum! he said sarcastically- "Aab chale? Yah flight miss karne ka irada hai?" he said as he opened the car door for her. "Chale" she said and both sat in the car and the driver started driving. 

In the car, Ishqi put her head on his shoulder and snuggled close to Ahaan, "you're the best and I love you" Ishqi mumbled to him while he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too".

//To Be Continued//

Also, I wanted to inform you guys that I have closed my short story book, "Ishk Par Zor Nahi" future ss will be posted in my new book titled, "IshqAan Short Stories". ❤️

===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, filler ch but hope ya'll liked it anyways! { Word Count: 1372 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 561 18
Hi friends! I am going to write an FF on our Ishqaan after broken marriage of Ishqi and Mayank. This is the first time I am trying to write an FF . H...
84.6K 4.1K 56
A collection of short stories on Ishqaan cuz I'm low key obsessed with them ๐Ÿ˜š I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE DON'T COPY/POST MY WORK ANYWHERE...EVEN W...
12.6K 701 21
Here is a collection of One shot stories with Ishqi and Ahaan as our lead characters...
52K 2.5K 35
The story takes a six months leap Ishqi moves ahead in her life.. and becomes a successful businesswoman.. contrary to what she was before. But still...