Mr Bodyguard

By Wxnterwxlf

"Luci I wanted to-" "Don't f*cking call me that," Lucifer interrupted, speaking in a monotonous voice, whilst... More

|00|
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|Bonus|

|29|

104K 3.2K 2.9K
By Wxnterwxlf

- Lucifer - 

I felt like a fucking asshole back at her place. 

Even though I'm still mad and she needs to be told off, I couldn't help but want to hug her and tell her that it was all okay and that I wasn't angry at her. Her watery eyes and pouty lips almost made me forget why I was pissed off in the first place. 

But I couldn't just let it slide like that. 

Earlier today she was acting all secretive with her new friend, Cameron I think, which I was fine with but it also confused me a little since Delilah never keeps things away from me. After that, she practically kicked me out of her house, which only added to my suspicion. 

I know I'm clingy as fuck but still. 

Usually, when I tell her I'm going back home she'd beg me to stay, so it was weird when she told me that I'd be a distraction. Either way, I gave in and left. She was supposed to text me every hour, and she had been until she suddenly stopped. 

At first, I let it go since I thought she was still doing her 'homework' and she'd been too caught up in her writing to remember to text me. But then I hadn't heard from her for a solid two hours and a half. 

That's when I started to panic. 

I texted Dante, and he had no clue of her whereabouts and like I said, her and her brothers weren't answering the phone. 

Imagine this, the one person in the world that you love being in possible danger. 

Call me dramatic, but it scared the life out of me. 

I know the events of her past, and I know that if more and more people find out about Delilah, it'll only add to the amount of targets she has on her. I can't help but be paranoid about it. 

She is the one person in this world that I can't lose. 

I don't even want to think about her ever being gone. 

If she's gone, I might as well go with her. There's no point in me being here if Delilah isn't. 

Her existance alone is keeping me alive. 

I left her house with my heart physically hurting. I can't forgive and forget what she's done so easily, but fuck it's so hard to be mad at her. Her little sniffled echoed the hallways as I walked up to the door, I couldn't even turn to face her because I knew if I did, I'd probably run back to her and kiss her tears away instantly. 

Now that I'm inside my car, I take a proper look at the bag she's given me. 

I have no clue what it is so I just place it in the passengers seat, Delilah's seat. 

I'll just open it when I get home. 

With a sigh, I started the car and drove off, not before taking a glance at her room window just to get a peak of the perfect girl inside, but unfortunately, I didn't see her. 

The drive home was horrible. 

I have this bad fucking feeling. 

I try and shake away the feeling as I head inside with the bag secured in my hands. As soon as I got up to my apartment, I sat down on the edge of my bed and opened it. 

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw an assortment of different things. 

A single flower, a card, a little jewellery box and a fucking dog stuffie.

I picked up the flower first, it was pretty. I'll need to find a vase for it. I then picked up the stuffed animal and almost laughed at myself. 

If anyone walks into this room and sees me holding this, my reputation is done for. 

I tossed it next to my pillows, a small smile appearing on my face. 

I opened the jewellery box next and found a silver ring inside. I blinked twice when looking at it. It had Zeus' name engraved inside. 

"Come here bud," I called out and he crawled over and sniffed the ring. 

"Look what mama got for us," I whispered and his ears perked up at the mention of his mama. 

I smiled sadly as I placed it on my ring finger, Zeus suddenly becoming uninterested and he walked away. Finally, I opened the card.

Dear Luci, my very pretty partner,

(i apologise in advance for my bad grammar)

there's only one thing in this world u love nearly as much as me, and thats your doggy Zeus so i hope u like the dog theme im going for. 

if u dont... thats a u problem :)

you are a very special human being lucifer and you deserve the most special things. I know a 50 cent birthday card with a shitzu on the front isnt very special, but it's from me and my heart, so it makes it special! you spoil me everyday and treat me like the only girl in the world, and i hope i make u feel the same way too. i know small things like this can never come close to what u deserve, but its a start. 

i love you a lot... u cute little muffin. and I want to make u my first ever official, government, papa-approved, triplet-approved manfriend. 

y'know, cuz you arent really a boy, are you?

so, will you be my manfriend?

pretty please?

forever yours,

your sweetheart <3

Now I know why I had a shitty feeling. 

Guilt was immediately thrown over my shoulders as I read the sweet card Delilah wrote for me, my heart shattering into pieces because of how bad I felt. 

I was so fucking mean to her. 

I left her crying and confused, and I didn't even let her talk. 

I didn't even call her by one of her nicknames, and I know Delilah starts overthinking whenever someone calls her by her first name. Yet I still did it out of spite, out of pettiness. 

I was so mad and my first instict was to to jump to conclusions. I allowed my insecurities to get the better of me and assume the worst. I can't believe I let myself think anything badly about that pretty girl who can literally do no wrong. She's innocent beyond belief, how could I even think that she'd do anything to go against me? 

Whilst I was busy silently and subtly accusing her of doing the worst things imaginable,

My precious girlfriend was spending her entire day putting this gift together just for me. 

Everything she wrote for me was nothing short of adorable. It's the little things she does that make me so happy and want to kiss the fuck out of her. She doesn't even need to ask me to be her manfriend. 

My tongue has literally been inside her-

In my mind, she has always been mine and I have always been hers. But she wanted to ask me anyways because she knew it'll make me smile. Her intentions were only pure and I trampled all over her plan. 

This is what she was talking to her friend about. 

This is why she wasn't home doing her homework. 

This is why she was acting all secretive. 

Not because she was being unsafe or being unfaithful.

Not because she got sick of me and wanted space. 

Like I assumed. 

All she wanted was to surprise me, and what did I do? Treat her as if she's nothing. 

"Oh baby..." I whispered to myself as I put the card on my nightstand, making it stand upright so I can see it everytime I wake up. 

I sat there, debating on whether or not I should go back to her place and ask for her forgiveness. I would literally get on my knees and beg if I had to. I fucked up, big time, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted space and time away from me. As much as being away from would kill me, I'd do it as a punishment towards myself for being such a dickhead to the sweetest thing on the planet. 

I took my phone out of my pocket and to my luck, I saw multiple texts from my baby. I smiled, thanking God that she's isn't mad at me. 

But my smile fell again once I read her texts. 

It made me feel even worse than before. 

From : babydoll <3

hello! I'm still really sorry, please forgive me...

did you see the gifts?

I hope you like them all!

I was out with Dalton, I tried explaining but you kinda... didn't let me.

But it's okay, I completely understand.

i love you

Night night Luci, sweet dreams <3

Even though I was mean to her, she still had the heart to text me. I didn't expect anything less, Delilah is simply perfect, way too perfect than I deserve, and does anything in her power to make everyone happy. 

And to make it even worse, she wasn't unsafe at all, she was with her brother. 

I began to type a response, but I was interrupted by someone calling me. 

Bentley. 

This is not the right fucking time. 

I picked it up reluctantly. 

"What?"

"Oh someones in a bad mood-"

"I don't have time for this, what do you want?" I answered tiredly, rubbing my tensed forehead. 

"We sorta have a problem..."

"Go on."

"Word has gone around and now your parents know about your new identity. They're at my place right now begging me to tell them where you are, what do I fucking do?"

and I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

The urge to scream is very high right now.

"I'll see them tomorrow, I'm sending you an address, give it to them. Tell them to be there at 5."

"Woah what?! You're actually agreeing to see them?"

"Do it, Bentley."

"Whatever you say. Talk later-"

"Wait! I need...."

God this is embarrassing. 

"Hm?" he hummed. 

"I need help."

----

"Alright, speak to me."

Bentley came over soon after that, and now we're sitting on the couch and he's eating some leftover pizza I had. 

I swear, all this motherfucker does here is eat my food. 

Eh, it's what good friends are for. 

I'm honestly very grateful for him. This is my first ever relationship and I don't know how to handle certain things. Bentley is definitely the expert here, since he's been in more relationships than I care to remember. This is why I value our friendship so much, we're always there when we need each other and for that, I couldn't ask for a better friend. 

"I'm an asshole," I sighed. 

"I know."

Rolling my eyes, I continued. 

"Delilah wasn't at home when she was supposed to be, and obviously it drove me crazy because I was worried sick for her. I... assumed that she had been unfaithful-"

"Are you fucking stupid? Buttercup being unfaithful? I know you dropped out of school but I didn't think you were this dense," he spoke bluntly, dumbfounded by my words. 

I wasn't even mad at what he said. Someone needed to say it. 

"I went over and I was being rude because I was angry. I didn't even let her explain, but turns out, she was with Dalton buying gifts for me," I didn't mention the whole 'asking to be her manfriend' because it'll just make me feel worse. 

Bentley's eyes softened at the end. 

"Poor girl. You better get your ass back there and beg for her forgiveness." 

"Don't you think she needs space?"

"No! Leave right now. I'll be okay on my own with the pizza and Zeus."

"Got it. Don't make a mess."

I called out before walking out the front door and getting in my car. 

I quickly drove over to her place and rang the doorbell impatiently, desperately needing to see my baby. 

The door opened and Dominic was standing shirtless behind it, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Oh thank fuck you're here. Bambi wouldn't stop crying earlier and she didn't let any of us in, maybe you can talk to her," he spoke tiredly, moving out of the way so I could get it. 

It was an immediate stab to the heart. 

She's crying. 

Because of me. 

The last thing I want to do is make her upset and I keep fucking doing it. The thought of her shedding a single tear because of my pathetic mistakes is enough to make me hate myself. 

I don't deserve her at all but I'm too selfish to let her go. 

Some may say she's overly sensitive for crying over this, but I don't blame her one bit. All she did was try and surprise me, but in return, she got scolded and almost yelled at. 

I sighed yet again, making my way to her room. 

I couldn't hear anything, no sniffles or cries, so I knocked on her door but got no response. 

I opened it myself and found her fast asleep on her bed. 

She was still in her clothes from earlier, telling me that the second I left she just cried until she passed out. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight, my lips falling to a frown and my eyes softening. I walked closer to her bed and sat down beside her little body. I could see dry tear stains on her slightly red and puffy cheeks, her mascara smudged slightly.

My poor baby

No body deserves to cry themselves to sleep, especially not Delilah. 

I walked to her bathroom and picked up a single makeup wipe, returning to her bed and sitting down again. I gently pressed it against her eyes lids, removing the smudged eye makeup from her face, careful not to wake her up or hurt her. Once I was finished, I threw the wipe in the trash can and kissed each eye softly, then pecking her cute nose. I smiled to myself whilst staring down at her, happy now that her face is clear of any residue.

I exhaled slowly, pushing away the light brown baby hairs from her face, tucking them behind her small ears and caressing her cheek and temple. She's probably going to wake up with a headache from all the crying. 

I thought about changing her, since she might be uncomfortable in her current outfit. I know jeans aren't the most comfy thing to sleep in, but I didn't want to do it without her letting me, so left it be for now. She'll probably wake up in a bit anyways. 

Slowly and quietly, I took of my shoes and laid down beside her, pulling the blanket over us and making sure it covered her body completely, including her feet. 

She genuinely believes someone would kidnap her if her feet were uncovered.

As if a blanket would protect her. 

But I will so it's fine.  

Now comfortably lying next to her, I caged her in my arms, pressing her head to my chest and holding her waist in one hand whilst the other traced the outlines of her pretty face. From her thick eyebrows, to her relaxed eyes, to her long lashes, to her perfectly adorable nose, which is probably my favourite thing about her face though it's hard to choose, to her full pouty lips, my other favourite thing. I continued to admire the sleeping beauty and wonder to myself, how the fuck did I manage to get her?

Me?

Millions of people could only dream of having a girl like her, yet I get to call her mine.

"Luci?" the softest whisper broke me out of my daze. 

I shook my head, seeing her eyes still closed. She's probably confused.

"Sweetheart I-"

Her eyes opened immediately, now hearing my voice, and she sat up slowly. Before I could even form a sentence, she began to ramble. 

"Oh my you're here agin, I-I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that to you, i-it was so inconsiderate and s-stupid and silly of me. I was just trying to do something special for you, b-but it didn't really go to plan... Anyways! I hope you can forgive me L-Lulu, I totally understand if you d-don't want to-"

"Stop. Please stop baby."

"s-sorry," she whispered again, looking down in embarrassment as her face went red. 

She began picking at her fingers, so I took her hands in mine and pulled her back down so she could lay comfortably again. She looked up at me unsurely, her eyes wide. I softly pressed her head against my heart again and hugged her tightly, burrying my face in her hair, breathing in her sweet scent. 

"You did nothing wrong, love. It's all my fault. Every bit of it is my fault, okay? Don't cry over me ever again, I'm not worth it," I spoke as gently as I could. 

"Don't say that-"

"Shh. You are so perfect, y'know that? So godamn perfect and I can't believe I let myself think anything badly of you Delilah. I loved the gifts you got me, Zeus loved it too. I loved the surprise. I loved the cute little card. I loved the flower. I even loved the fucking stuffed puppy. I love you, okay?"

"Okay!"

"I love you so much and you did nothing wrong. But I'm begging you, next time you go out without me, don't put your phone on silent, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Good girl. I'm sorry for being a dick, please forgive me."

"Okay!"

I sighed in relief, looking down at her again, finding her eyes already staring at me, a light smile on her face. I kissed her smiling lips softly and the rest of her face, whispering multiple sorry's to her until she couldn't stop chuckling and eventually pushed my face away from hers. 

"So you'll still be my manfriend?"

"Fuck yes."

"Yay!"

She squealed in excitement, kissing me once again. 

I was shocked, since Delilah never really initiates kisses but I'm fucking happy she did. 

Her hands reached up to the back of my neck, tugging at the messy strands of hair that escaped the messy bun. My hands stayed resting on her waist and hips. Our lips caressed against one another, my tongue darting out slowly and tracing her bottom lip, silently asking for entry which she gladly gave. Her tongue slid against mine sensually, making me groan into her mouth. 

I moved slightly so I'm now on top of her, not breaking the kiss. We continued to make out as our hips pressed against each other, my growing bulge pushing the material of my sweatpants. I know she felt it as a light whimper left her lips. 

She needily bucked her hips upwards, trying to gain some friction which made me smirk and my bulge to grow painfully harder. 

I needed her. 

Now. 

To my surprise, she pushed me back so she could be on top, straddling my waist so each of her legs where on either side of my hips. Her crotch was pressed firmly against mine. Gently, she rocked her hips on mine, still kissing me passionately. 

"Fucking hell baby," I groaned into the kiss, grabbing her waist with my large hands and pushing her down even harder, controlling her grinding. She giggled sweetly as I broke this kiss for a few seconds just to take off her top, which she allowed me to do. Her lacy bra was now in full view. 

She contiued to grind against me, making my even hornier. 

"Enough teasing, lay back down," I ordered, her teasing making me want her more than ever. 

"m'kay daddy," she whispered innocently. 

Fuck me

Fuck my life. 

Her and her cute voice whispering the dirtiest things that you wouldn't expect her to say. 

Hell, I never expected her to say that on her own. 

I groaned ruggedly at that sinful word, smirking widely at her. 

I swear I felt my cock twitch. 

"Daddy huh?"

"You're daddy."

"Fuck yeah I am."

"And I want daddy to sleep next to me."

"Of course I will, but I need to feel you first-"

"Nope!"

What-

"I want to sleep."

"Sleep?"

"mhm," she hummed with a cheeky grin on her face. 

"Then why were you grinding on me like that?"

"To teach you a lesson."

She's smart. 

My baby is cunningly smart. 

I chuckled darkly which made her gulp. 

"Teach me a lesson?"

"Yep. After that little stunt you pulled, you're going to have to work for me."

"Touche. I deserve it," I said, looking down at my hard, unsatisfied member. 

She laughed again, turning towards me.

"But once I've worked enough for you, I'm gonna fuck you senseless."

Her eyes widened a little, a pout forming on her face. 

"m'kay."

"M'kay who?"

"M'kay Lulu."

For fucks sake-

She's playing you like a fiddle, Lucifer.

"God, I love you," I mumbled against her lips, kissing her for a few seconds before pulling away. She smiled widely so her dimples broke out, which only made me smile in return. 

"I love you more," she said, pecking my jaw sweetly. 

She nuzzled her head into my chest, her ear right beside my heart so she could hear it beating. 

"You wanna suck on my thumb?"

She nodded quickly, another smile growing on her face. 

I popped my thumb in her hot, wet mouth and she sweetly suckled on it, her tongue swirling around it innocently. 

I think I've just discovered something new about my girl. 

She definitely has an oral fixation

 She held my hand in both of hers as she closed her eyes. We contined to hold each other tightly. Her sucking soon stopped and she whispered a soft 'night-night Luci' to me, her voice a little muffled though because of my thumb.  

"Sleep tight, you little vixen."

A/N - ahhh I loved this chapter.

I made you guys wait so I made this one extra long. 

i love seeing delilah's sexual/confident side. 

and she called him daddy bcfbhdbfbfuafb

if u dont like that just pretend it didn't happen, kay?

are oral fixations weird cuz i know a lot of people who have it and i find it pretty normal tbh, either way, don't judge pls i will not allow any negativity here thanks. 

comment and vote!

love you all <3

3735 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 13.4K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
645K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
2.1M 67.6K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
9.1K 429 47
Damian, the king of the biggest clan of the country, if not the continent! His plans of being free and away from the shit were ruined and he was thro...