When Minecraft meets MGE

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

3.2K 61 94
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"Hey Alvin, any idea what kind of idiot design a house like this? Like look at this, the walls are made out of glass and I highly doubt it can withstand a simple Fire Shot from the weakest of mages." A cloaked man mocked the infrastructure they are sneaking around in.

"Just shut up will you? Just be cause the place looks empty, doesn't mean it's actually empty. Who knows, maybe one of those undead Mamono owns the place." Alvin replied, annoyed by his partner.

The though made the other thief smirk.

"Say, if that's true. Think we could get a little something from her?" The comment made Alvin roll his eyes.

"You thinking with your small dick doesn't make you look good in anyway possible. Plus, if anything I'd go for one of those Centaurs. Now those, those are a better choice." Alvin replied, rummaging through cubed chests and weirdly looking furnitures.

"Heh, you are your boner for horses." He didn't get a reply, but he knows for a fact that Alvin is annoyed at him.

"Just go and look for something valuable Doug, this place is getting creepier by the second." The now named Doug shrugged, turning around before opening a drawer.

However, the two didn't notice a shimmering part of the wall. On that very wall is Haise, who just drank an Invisibility potion. He is patiently waiting for the two to separate, which happened and he sneaked his way behind the Bandit Alvin.

With the Bandit still distracted, he stealthily snaked his hand over the man's mouth but without touching it, and placed his other arm below the chin. With one swift movement, he choked Alvin while covering his mouth to avoid any noise from escaping. With the Bandit Thief unconscious, he dragged the body out of view and turned his sights towards Doug, who is now looking through his closet.

Haise then executed another set of stealthy takedown, making Doug lose conscious through suffocation.

With both Bandits tied and gagged. Haise hid them in the room they were just in and quickly moved his way to his next target.

Meanwhile, within the Security Craft Room. Liliana couldn't believe her eyes, it seems Haise has been hiding a lot of things from them. While she knows it's not a good reason to feel a little mad at Haise, but the fact that she cares for him is enough for her.

She watched as Haise efficiently knocked out two of the Bandits and swiftly made his way to his next target.

"For a Human, he moves like he's been trained in this." Druella stated her observation.

"The way he efficiently knocked them out is impressive too, just where did he grow up in?" Mersé asked Druella.

"We don't know, but he said he's been living alone for seven years inside this compound. Built it with his own too." That caught the attention of Sasha.

"Do you know what his age is?" Sasha asked Liliana.

"I'm not sure, but he looks eighteen to me." She answered, thinking all the while to ask his age.

They resumed the screens, all the while being impressed with such technology.

"This reminds me of the machines the Wandering Scholar mentioned in his book. Do you think Haise knows about them? The Automatons?" The question Elt asked silenced everyone.

The silence was deafening for the short period of time it made.

"Now that I think about it. It does makes me wonder, where did he get the idea to create his 'Off-roader', then these thing that we are watching from." Wilmarina stated.

"Whatever his reason is if he knows about them, we're not to do anything rash about it ok?" Liliana spoke suddenly, her sudden protective side of Haise resurfaced, making Druella smirk at her little sister.

"Very well, but that doesn't mean he's not to be asked." Druella said.

Liliana gave no reply, her eyes glued to the part of the screen where Haise has yet again, knocked out another Bandit.

The screens themselves are on Thermal, allowing the group to see Haise even if he's under the effects of the Invisibility Potion.

The last three of the Bandits has noticed something was amiss and they all gathered in the middle of the Compound. All three were at the ready, with weapons drawn out and each of them covering their backs.

But all of their efforts was futile, when Haise simply jumped in the middle of them, covered by the shroud of the night and quickly dispatched them.

================================

Morning came and the group of six Bandits are tied up at the middle of the compound. Haise then right after his excursion, has sent the group back to Lescatie by using the Waystone. But now, only Elt, Wilmarina, Liliana and Druella are back.

"I got to say, that Waystone thing is very convenient. Though not as effective as using my own Teleport spell, but having an anchor and to just choose from a list is certainly less stressful to concentrate on." Druella complimented the Waystone Haise has made.

"Thank you, took ma a while to gather the materials for it. But thankfully, I had the idea to stockpile so I can make tons more." Haise said while making sure his prisoners doesn't escape.

"And thankfully, these people right here. Has not taken from me that's extremely valuable, sure a couple ores, here and there but nothing I couldn't mine again." That rose Liliana's eyebrows.

"Hey Haise. Isn't like ores hard to find and mine? Not unless you're a Dwarf or something." She asked, making Haise chuckle.

"All in due time, my Dear. All in due time. Anyway, is it ok for you four to stay longer? Not because I want you gone, but don't you have some responsibilities to do?" That made Elt and Wilmarina flinch.

"Knew it. Just use the Waystone like how I instructed you, plus. All of you are welcome to visit anytime, just send me a messenger bird or something so I could prepare." Haise then hoisted the body of six and placed them inside the barn.

"That should keep them from getting dehydrated." He wiped himself off from the dust and dirt he collected from moving on his knees.

Elt and Wilmarina then said their goodbyes before using the Waystone to teleport back to Lescatie, Druella however, stayed for a little bit longer to converse with Liliana. The two talked to each other with hushed tone, but Haise never bothered to eavesdrop on them.

"Now, don't get too excited now that you two are alone. You did promise him." That made Liliana roll her eyes before joking shoving her laughing sister to the Waystone.

"Take care you two, and Haise?" Haise turned his head when Druella called him. "Do take it easy on Lily, she's easy to break~" A stray piece of wood flew by Druella's head, as she laughed heartily and activated the Waystone.

"Well, that was something." Haise chuckled.

"So, what are your plans for those Bandits?" Liliana asked as she stomped her way back next to Haise.

"That depends actually." He said while facing Liliana. "Once they wake up, I'll either just send them packing, or hang them by their intestines."

That disturbed Liliana.

"Normally, I'd be ok just letting them off. But I'm rather curious of their nature." That eased Liliana. However, she was confused to what Haise mean by nature.

"Nature? What do you mean by their nature?"

Haise then placed a couple of chairs from out of nowhere, and motioned Liliana to sit down.

"What I meant by that is what they are. Each person, Mamono, and animals have their own unique Nature. Yet, some Nature's can attract either the same, or opposite. Like how people either become friends, or enemies. And for why I want to know, it's simple really." Haise paused.

"I'd like to know if I could use them for my own, I may be quick footed, efficient and productive, I am still a single person." That answer gave Liliana a bit of understanding.

"However, the other reason is to why. I'd rather see if I could trust them with my... Knowledge of my Technology, I can trust you so if you want, I can teach you how to work them." That excites Liliana.

Being allowed by Haise to learn his Technology could prove useful in more ways than one. Plus, it's only natural considering he does want to get closer to Liliana before fully making it official.

"But about the 'Hang them by their intestines' part..." Liliana hung her question, which only made Haise chuckle.

"Right, my bad. I suppose I should tell you this little tidbit about me." Haise smiled, however. The smile on his face made Liliana feel like she's in danger, the smile made her aroused, yet scared at the same time.

"I have a bad habit of... Let's just say... Losing my control." Haise stated, his smile becoming devilish and his Aura promised death. Liliana however, only felt even more in love with him.

Seems like these two has something drawing them both together. Almost like they're fated to be together.

After all Haise, or rather, Gabriel. Has a nasty habit of going psycho while gaming. But let us ignore that and return to the story. The author is typing random shit that I have to narrate.

That little confession of Haise created a pause between them. Both staring at each other, as if waiting for something to happen.

"I see. I'm glad to know you are opening up to me, truly something to appreciate." Liliana awkwardly replied, not sure to either be disturbed, or be horny at the though of Haise going psycho.

"Anyway, I should prepare lunch and soup for them once they wake up " with that, Haise stood up and went inside his House.

Liliana followed suit, only to sit down on one of the couches in the living room. Her eyes wandered, until she saw the Book she has read the first time they visited. She stood up, walked to the bookshelf and took out the book.

"I should ask Mother, to see if I could meet Poseidon. Maybe she could answer some of my questions regarding the contents of this book." She softly spoke to herself.

However, since she has more than enough time before Haise is done cooking, which she enjoys greatly. She decided to read more of Haise's books, especially his History category.

================================

"So basically, this 'Redstone' thing is literally a requirement for every machine you've made? And you're going mining for it after you're done with those Bandits?" Liliana tried to confirm Haise's plans.

"Well yeah, I'd rather have a surplus amount of those rather than run out, thank you very much. Plus, after they woke up, they were very disrespectful. Well except for one, he's quite young, might make him a waiter at my restaurant." Haise confirmed and explained to Liliana.

"Don't worry though, I'm not going to be the one mining... I have a machine for that." He then pulled something out of his pocket and faced his hand towards the ground, where a white cube with a few buttons and a screen appeared.

"This is my Quarry, within a certain ranged... It will literally mine everything until bedrock." Haise proudly stated as he smacked the top of the machine. "This bad boy can run on multiple sources of fuels and the more generators you have, the faster it is."

As Haise explained his machine. He felt something was missing, like a missing puzzle piece. He stopped his explanation midway, which concerned Liliana.

"You know, while I am happy I got to do one of my dreams, which is opening a Restaurant. I feel unsatisfied, my very being is craving for something. And before you suggest 'sex', it's not that." Liliana paused after Haise caught her.

"Actually, now that I think about it. Do you have any good Tourist spots around? I feel like seeing the world could do me good." The idea gave Liliana the perfect set up, to which che agreed and magically pulled out a map of the world.

"Here, Dragonia right now should have their yearly festivities happening right now. Definitely a good spot to visit, since I believe right now, the Dragonia Grand Tournament would take place in a few days." Liliana stated, smiling all the while watching Haise ponder a bit.

"Liliana." Haise suddenly spoke.

Slightly nervous, she asked him what is the problem.

"I love it! We'll go when we're both ready, well I am but I have to deal with those Bandits still." Haise excitedly said, u til his excited smile became devious. "Or will I?"

The smile made Liliana awkwardly chuckle as Haise ran off towards the barn.

================================

"And now you look like a snack!" Haise stated as he patted the back of a young teenager, who looked like he just saw a ghost.

This Teenager is one of the Bandits that recently tried to steal from Haise. Only now he is alone, scared, and most definitely traumatized.

Why you ask? Well, let's just say... Haise may or may not have crippled the five others after they tried to get creative. But not physically crippling them, he mentally tortured them.

By showing them a video or a certain blonde boy and an ice cream, thanks to a mod 'Littletiles' combined with some add-ons to fine tune it.

That and well, psychological horror is simple with tricks.

Thankfully, he spared the young teen from witnessing such horror but was unable to cover his ears from the screams.

The young teen has medium blonde hair, blue wide eyes, and an athletic body fit for a runner.

And Haise also mused how he looks like Armin Arlert but with more meat.

"Now kid, since you are definitely not used to that kind of life, I have an offer you may or may not decline." The boy hesitantly nodded, afraid that this 'Monster in Human skin' might do to him.

"Listen, I know you're afraid of me, and that is understandable. However, do you want to know the reason why I spared you from that?" The boy shook his head stiffly.

"Well that's simple really, from what I can tell, you came from a toxic family." That made the boy flinch. "See, even your body language is easily readable. Anyway, and by toxic, I mean this."

Haise grabbed hold of the boy's arm and pulled up the sleeve of his new clothes, to show a days old sewed wound.

"I feel bad for you kid, I truly do. So I'm willing to give you a proper job." That made the boy perk up and somehow eased his worries.

"I just want you to take care of my animals. Simple, right? All you need to do is just feed them, bathe them, the usual. Except for my Horses, they will need a good exercise. Do you know how to ride horses right?" Haise asked the boy.

"A little... Sir..." The boy hesitantly answered.

"Well, better than nothing. Oh and once in a while, I'll need you to deliver something while we're in Lescatie. I own a business there and you'll be my delivery boy, got it?" Haise stated, making the boy nod.

"Good, so first thing of business... I'll need to make sure you look nice, who knows a Mamono might come around and try to get you." The boy shook, making Haise laugh at his nervousness.

"What? Don't tell me you never met a Mamono before? I'm sure your former group encountered some." The boy didn't answer, but Haise knew he was hidden from view Everytime they encountered one.

"Well anyway, just be sure to do what I tell you..." Haise trailed his words. Signalling the boy that he should follow Haise's orders.

The boy nodded vigorously, making Haise smirk and patted the boy's head as he stood up.

"Well kid, I'll teach you how to run the place, and never go in the Basement."

Half the day was spent on Haise, trying to teach Ricky the ropes of his compound. While all the while, making sure he doesn't get to his deeper basements by removing the Elevator Block.

"Now kid, Liliana and I are going on a little trip, so remember what I thought you and keep safe alright?" The kid nodded as Haise placed a hand on the Waystone.

"Now then, let's meet up with your sister." Haise said as he and Liliana disappeared using the Waystone.

================================

"I see, your timing is never better considering we were invited to the tournament as well." Druella said as she sipped tea.

"Great! When is it starting?" Haise asked enthusiastically as he feeds Liliana some cake.

"Well, if I remember correctly. It should take us a week to get us to Dragonia. Less if we teleport, but there's a problem for that." Druella said. "And the Tournament will start once every representative of large Demon Realms, such as us, the Pharaoh, Wurm Queen, Tamamo, and a few more. Though if anything, it will start two weeks from now."

Haise whistled in awe.

"Well damn, that's a lot." Druella giggled at Haise's awe.

"Anyway, you should get ready. You too Lily, might want to bring some extras just in case~" Liana blushed at the thought.

"Well, I'm actually done packing. I have everything that I need here." Haise then pulled out a Netherite Backpack from the Sophisticated Backpacks mod.

"It has a furnace feature, crafting feature, advanced tool swapping, and a few more!" Haise said happily, the two however only looked at each other, both unsure what Haise just spoke of.

"I also have this." Haise then pulled out a camping set, complete with everything needed for a guaranteed safe camping. He then pulled out a piece of armor, but decided to now show the two.

"Anyway, everything I need is here. So, when are we going?" Haise asked Druella. The two daughters of the Demon Lord only glanced at each other, unsure of what to do with Haise's enthusiasm.

"Well, I guess we could go now... The earlier the better... Right?" Liliana sheepishly said.

"I suppose that's true, I'll just go and get the others for the trip." Druella then left the two.

"So... Haise-" Liliana cut off her sentence when she saw Haise not on the floor but rather, on the roof. Hanging by what seems to be a thread from a gun shaped item on his hand.

"What? Never seen a Grappling Hook before?" Haise incredulously spoke, making Liliana smile at his antics.

Well, another chapter out, kinda got stuck here for a few days... Lol... Anyway, hope you peeps like this Chapter and I have an idea for a Chapter for my Vergil book. SO PREPARE THY CHEEKS, cause it may or may not be a fun chapter lol. That's all and SOUL out.

Squeeesh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Prime Universe By

Fanfiction

40 0 27
What if the various worlds of Japanese hentai were to exist in one universe? What if each of those hentai world's female cast were thrust into an inv...
18.4K 351 30
Sooo im a sucker for crossovers and I thought why not make one myself so here I am most original creators on the block lets find out what happens w...
1.6K 85 16
Both glitches of the world have a hate/love friendship. Unfortunate issues come between them, causing problems with their friendship. WARNING - Does...
56.9K 2K 38
"how you doin'?" A casual outing and a strange vortex causes Princess Peach to land in Mario and Luigi's world, except she isn't in Brooklyn, but in...