Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€

2.7K 115 21
By Indian_author123

Previously

After a minute or two, he played a video in front of us.

Y/n: Why does he look familiar?

Continuation

Y/n P.O.V

"Why does he look familiar?" I mumbled to myself. Looks like I have seen him somewhere.. But where?

In the meantime, Karan received a call from his agency who asked to come back. After he and his team left. I put a lot of pressure on my smol brain and finally my bulb lit up.

Y/n: It's him.. that bastard..

Minnie: Who?

Y/n: Guys, you remember the day Minnie came to our college the first day?

Jimin: And started beating someone as soon as entered.

Tae: Not gonna lie but I got pretty scared of her.

Jimin: Me too.

JK: Me three.

I am serious being right now and look at them being all sarcastic. Rest of us gave them "Can you be serious for a millisecond in your life?"

Y/n: So do you remember the boy?

Jimin: Obviously who was that, umm.. Alex I guess..

Y/n: *rolls eyes*  Yeah that clown.. Look closely, it's him.

Maknaes: Fuck!!! *shout in unison*

Tae: WHAT THE!! Why would he do that? *widens eyes*

Joon: Would any of you mind telling me who is that? And what's happening right here?

Jk: I guess, he is trying to get his revenge from Minnie by hurting Tae. 

Y/n: No, Actually.. there is somethi..ng more to the story.. *nervous chuckle*

Yoongi: And mind apprising what that is? 

Y/n: *nervous laugh* You see long story short.. one day he proposed me, I turned him down, the other day his pathetic girlfriend framed me for something absurd, he got all cranky, started badmouthing me, got beaten up by Minnie.. and yeah.. grew hatred towards me.

Everyone looked at each other than at me. Neither did they know what to say nor I.

Author: Author is a bit clueless too..(⊙_⊙;)

Hobi: So he is doing all of this for just because you rejected him?

Y/n: I don't think this is enough for him to take such a step.. you know.. Like come on.. who would plot such a big ploy just to get revenge for a rejection.

Joon There must be a lot more to the story..

Y/n: Exactly.. Now that we know who made the call, Taetae, try to remember, if you had any conversation with him or you met him by any chance.. or did something that triggered him?

Tae: You know, a few days later Minnie beat him, he came to me.. and said something.. that his girlfriend doesn't want him back because of me.. something like that.

Y/n: Did he say his girlfriend's name?

Tae: Hyeon-chuha.. No.. Sua.. yes Hyeon-Sua.. 

Y/n &Jimin: It's her..

Jimin: So he did this because of her.. *sighs*

Now the puzzle is slowly coming together..Huhh!! 

My phone rang displaying an unknown number. Well, usually nobody calls me because even if they do so I don't pick up. And now, I am getting calls from even unknown numbers. Hesitantly, I picked up.

On the Phone 📲

Y/n: Hello?

??: Enjoying baby.. *rhyming*

Y/n: Who is it?

??: How can you forget me so soon...?? *tried to sound cute but instead sounding cringy*

Y/n: I don't tend to remember useless people. *Sassy tone*

??: Ouch!! 

Y/n: Stop this bullshit and tell me who the hell are you? *irritated*

Now every eyes in the room were on me.

??: Btw, how is your brother Taetae doing?

Okay, so either he is that cartoon or one of his minions. Why am I not sure? Because duh who remembers anyone's voice after just a minute of interaction where you break his bone?

Y/n: Are you that Alex?

??: Of course baby

 I made a disgusted face at this word. 

Alex: You seriously forgot me? *Again tries to sound cute* How could you? *sounded serious*

Is he mad or what? One minute acting all cringe, the other being serious? You know some people have duality and that seems freaking hot but this person seems bipolar to me tbh.

Y/n: Geez.. stop this nonsense. 

Minnie snatched phone from my hand and put it on speaker.

Alex: Okay.. I will.. *laughing* Now.. *turned serious* What can you do to save your  brother from this mess??

I looked at rest of them questioning "What should I say?"  

Tae: Don't involve her in all of this.. *shouting angrily*

Alex: But she was already involved in all of this my friend.. 

JK: What do you want, you piece of shit? *gritting teeth*

Alex: Oh!! So whole family is together..

Y/n: Cut the crap and come to the point.

Alex: Um.. then how about you come at-

Jimin: She ain't coming anywhere you asshole, tell whatever you want on the phone. How much money do you want?

Alex: Seriously, why would I need money when I have enough on my own? 

Tae: So, you don't need money, the why'd you do it? *shouting*

Alex: For revenge obviously.. remember how badly you rejected me baby.. *whining*

Minnie: Looks like you forgot the beating from last time. Want some more?

Alex: Sure..

But this time the voice didn't come from phone, we looked behind us and saw this cartoon walking inside the living room with a creepy smirk plastered on his face.

Alex: Since you guys so badly wanted me to come to the point so here I go. *looking at me* Come to xyz motel room no. 106 "alone" tonight at 8 pm if you want your brother out of this mess.

Others were about to protest but I stopped them making their eyes go 10 times wider.

Y/n: Okay, I will come but you need to stop this bullshit.

Alex: Sure, baby.. be ready to have some fun.. *whispers in my ear*

I made a disgusted face and he left laughing like a maniac. Just as he left everyone erupted like a volcano.

Jimin: Wtf is wrong with you? *shouting*

Minnie: Are you fucking kidding me Y/n? *grabs my arm*

Yoongi: There are more ways to stop this but I ain't letting you go there. *glaring at me*

Tae: I am sorry.. *lowered his head*

He was on the verge of bursting into tears.

Tae: I am sorry.. Y/n, it's my fault..

I went near him and wiped the tears which fell from his eyes.

Y/n: It's not your fault Taetae.. You didn't do anything wrong..

Tae: Still you ain't going there alone..

Y/n: Who the hell told you guys I am going there alone? I have a damn plan.

Jin: And what that is? *raised an eyebrow*

Y/n: So.. he called me to this xyz motel room no 106 alone. It's pretty foolish of him to think I will be going there alone.. 

Elaborating them the plan..

Y/n: So..

Jin: I still doubt letting you go there.

Y/n: Everything will be fine..

Taking out my phone, I called Oldie and asked him to install some C.C.T.V cameras inside that room. But was this stubborn person going to listen to me without demanding an explanation? No!!

I had to explain the whole situation and plan to him. He strongly opposed to this little mission but I am also his sister. I have my ways to get the work done. After a lot of "Please.. I can handle myself." "I ain't letting anything happen to you because of your foolishness.." he agreed. Phew!!

Now, Joonie called inspector Karan and asked him to bring his team at the place but disguised without disclosing the plan obviously. We knew there is a lot more to the story. The plan is simple, I will go there and try to make him confess. If not, then.. well.. umm.. let's not go there. 

For now, I had to chill till 8.

Time Skip- 7:00 P.M

The whole house is a chaos. Thank God, mom and dad are still out handling media. Minnie and Tae have seized my closet trying to find an outfit which is umm.. appropriate for the night?

Y/n: Are you guys even serious?

Tae & Minnie: Dead serious..

Y/n: Se..- wh- Ughh!! Waee..

Y/n: How can I seriously go in this? I look like a total clown.

Jin: We don't want him to eye you. This is the best you can wear.

Y/n: Look at them. *pointing towards Boys except Yoongs and Joonie* Even they are laughing at me. So obviously everyone else will.. *whining*

As soon as Yoongs glared at them, they straightened up as if ready to go on a mission. 

Yoongi: No one will laugh at you. You look cute.

Y/n: I look like a cartoon. *pout*

Yoongi: You want your dress to be hidden.

Y/n: Eh?

He went somewhere, God knows where and came back with a ..

"Is he even real?"

Y/n: No thanks, it was better before.

Tae & Minnie: We were saying the same thing. *(¬_¬ )*

Finally, I got ready to leave for the motel after everyone asked me to stay a mile apart from him. I wore a blue-tooth earphone which was connected with Minnie's phone. We would communicate using it.

____________________________________________

-k Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 388 27
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...
163K 11.7K 70
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
7.2K 213 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
746K 21.5K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...