Through it all || Tamaki Amaj...

By VioletQueen7

ReaderXTamaki Amajiki Y/N is the daughter of Aizawa. She manifested her father's quirk and a water quirk, whi... More

Moving away
New School, New friends.
The results
Tears
Quick note
First Day
Meet Your Classmates
First Challenge Awaits
Second year
Hawks' training
Ice Cream
Sudden Emotion Change
Quit Avoiding Him.
Confessions
Class Rep
Training Camp
UA's Sports Festival
The Letter
Investigation
Back home
The dance
Papa's guidance
Third Year
Quirk test
It's began
1 year
Shinsou's training
You aren't
Moving into the dorms
Meeting Class 1-A
Request
Festival
Nomu
Nomu Aftermath
Its time
Fallen Heroes
Devistation
Q&A
Question
Long awaited Epilogue

The New Hero world

1.6K 59 69
By VioletQueen7

After Shigakari was finally defeated, Hope in the world slowly started to come back. It took a few years for reconstruction. While that was happening Tamaki and I were sent out to look for people. We were also sent out to assist those looking for their animals. We worked great as a team. Mirio and Nejire also paired up with us every now and then.

It was at a point in time where the four of us decided to start our own company and be heroes within it. It was a slow process because of how hesitant people were with heroes. We were still needed within the world, though our duties were not as great. It was still something. Naturally as new order came to play, so did more law breaking and villains. It was only natural for us to defeat those who wanted to hurt others.

Our company was located in Tokyo. Papa said that was a good place to have it, only a few hours away from home. He was okay with us staying in Tokyo, as long as he got to visit us. Naturally, me and Tamaki shared an apartment as Nejire and Mirio did as well. The two of them finally got together and we were happy for them.

As for our classmates, they came to help us out every now and then. Ita and Yamomo have been married for a few years now. They had this beautiful celebration and even adopted a kid. Shiva and Aoi decided to come out as well and let us know that they got together our second year, right when Aoi and Lou joined our class. These four often helped us out when needed.

We also had some assistance from Class 1-A. They were dubbed as the famous class, with Izuku Midoriya being the number one hero. He would often stop by and talk to Mirio. Katsuki Bakugou would swing by and train with me because he still holds the grudge of the time of when I pinned him his first year. Momo Yaoyorozu and Fumikage Tokoyami often have tea with me as a result of them wanting to be my friend, and have me as their mentor until they finally joined their classmates in creating their own company.

As of right now me and Tamaki were out on a mission, we were doing some scouting. I knew all about stealth missions thanks to Hawks. It was simple and we were able to grab intel. As we began to make our escape, I grabbed on to Tamaki and push us out of a window, shattering it. Of course this scared him as he reminded me of his quirk.

"Bunny! We could've used my quirk to break the window rather than your own body!"

I laugh it off as he holds close to my side, I had an arm wrapped around him I started to fly towards the compound. Once we got to the location where we needed to be, I set him on the ground first and then I landed. We waited for Hawks to show up, as this was a mission he assigned us to. Once he showed up, he got the documents from us and we left. We got to our apartment and took a shower together. Once we were done, and had towels wrapped around us Tamaki said,

"Hey, bunny. Wear something pretty, I'm taking you out to dinner tonight.. we deserve it after all.."

He says with a smile on his face. I nod my head and begin to get ready. It was already late into the evening and getting ready now wouldn't be too bad. I went to go grab a nice fancy dress. It was a dark purple color that had a slit down the leg. As well as the back being laced, it was a long sleeved dress as well. I also decided to do something with my hair. I put it in a half up, half down style with the up portion in a bun. The shoes I wore were heels that were black. Putting on makeup as well to match the dress.

Once I was ready, I could see that Tamaki had put on a tuxedo. I was excited for dinner tonight. It seems we were going somewhere nice. As we both finish up getting ready, I hear a knock on our door. I go to answer it, and there stood Mirio and Nejire. I was hoping they would join us. Sure me and Tamaki loved having alone time, but with how recent missions have been going we didn't get to spend time with Mirio and Nejire.

Tamaki walks out behind me and nods to Mirio. We all then walk down the stairs and to a taxi that was waiting for us. Sure we could have taken a limo or walked, but with how all three of us were getting big. We didn't want to be bothered with it. Not today at least.

Once we got to the fancy restaurant, some champagne was ordered as well as some good appetizers. Those came along and we ate the appetizers. We then got some actual food as well. I ordered my (f/food). It got served to us quickly and we had eaten it rather quickly as well. I'm assuming all of us were hungry from our last missions. Which we all discussed what happen, at least the dangers of it. We couldn't talk talk about the missions, due to safety and privacy concerns.

After dinner, Tamaki said he wanted to go for a walk somewhere to end our night off. I agreed, and waved goodbye at Nejire and Mirio, they both smiled eagerly and let us leave. It confused me at first, because those two always wanted to do more after dinner. I just shrug my shoulders and walked with Tamaki. Once we were out of the city, he offered to carry my shoes for me. I nodded my head, we started entering a woodsy area and there would be less sharp things that could potentially stab my foot. We ventured into the woods for about 10 minutes before it dawned on me where we were. The whole time we were holding hands. I could feel his palms getting sweaty, but I assumed because it was a natural thing for him to do.

He still blushes every time we kiss and hold hands. It makes me happy, because it shows me that he loves me. I recognized this place. It's the lake where me and him always hung out as kids. It's the lake that was a spot for us when we needed breaks from our parents. A place to take a break from hero training. The place where Tamaki first confessed his love for me. And here we are back at this place 7 years later. 7 years strong. We get to the dock and I roll up my dress and dip my feet in. It reminded me of when we were kids. I had tested my quirk on them on this body of water.

Tamaki sits right next to me, his tux pants rolled up and his socks and shoes off as well. He grabs on to my hand, while using his other hand to guide my chin towards his face. He was beet red as he kissed me softly on the lips. I smile into the kiss. After a little bit of time, I get up. He does as well.

"I do have a question for you, my love.."

Tamaki says. I looked at him confused, then I cover my mouth and gasp. The love of my life, was looking at me, his face red, his eyes full of love. I could feel my eyes begin to water up. He was down on one knee. He pulled out a tiny box and opened it to show a beautiful engagement ring.

"Y/N Aizawa. I have loved you since our middle school days. You've always been a shining light in my world and... and you continue to be. N-No one.. has ever made me this happy in my whole entire life.. I never want to lose you. These past 7 years has shown me a different side of you, and I want to be by your side. You've shown me as a best friend how much I mean to you. You've shown me as a lover how much you love me. I love you more than anything in the world. My only regret is not doing this sooner.. but we both know what happened during that time. So will you do me the honors and marry me?"

I felt a rush of tears go down my face. I jump on to him. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist. He already knew the answer by my hugging him. He pulls back from the hug and takes off the promise ring I had on and put on the engagement one. He grabs both of my cheeks gently and kisses me passionately. I was still crying while kissing him and he was as well. Once we finished kissing, I could hear the cheers of my best friends and our parents.

"Yeah! About time Tamaki!"

Mirio screamed. I could see Papa and Hizashi standing next to Tamaki's parents. They were smiling and proud of us. We stand up and they walk over to us congratulating us.

"All of you guys knew??"

I questioned with a bright smile on my face. They all nodded their heads.

"Amajiki here asked for my blessing three years ago before the destruction. I'm glad he waited it out."

Papa says ruffling both of our hairs. Uncle Hizashi was taking pictures as well as Nejire.

"I also heard of this tradition that the two of you have?"

"What?"

Both me and Tamaki looked at each other confused, before being shoved into the water. Tamaki, as an instinct, wraps a tentacle around me and holds me close. I used my quirk to push us up to the surface. I could also feel a ring of water covering my left hand, preventing the new bracelet that I got and the engagement ring from getting wet and falling off.

Me and Tamaki laugh it off and look at mirio. He was so happy for the two of us, I could see Nejire was as well. Her and Mirio had been married ever since we got out of UA. They've been more impatient than Tamaki and I. I just smile at the two of them as I look at my family. I was happy where I was.

Through the evil tricks people tried playing on us, through the multiple fights that landed us in the hospital, through the fights Tamaki and I have been in, through the destruction of the hero world, and through the reconstruction of the new found world.

Through it all, Tamaki and I have remained together. Growing stronger every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
5.7K 298 22
A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Todoro...
31.2K 508 33
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Šโœงใ€‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ—‰โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€ โŸฌโŸฎโข๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ปโขโŸฏโŸญ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! (IT WILL MOSTLY...
1.2M 41.8K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...