||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

Bởi 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Xem Thêm

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)

190 24 30
Bởi 1319nimika

Shock would be an understatement for each person standing over there. Each and everyone, every soul present over there was a statue, a complete statue except, ShraMan, Kamini, Lalaji, Varun and Vandy. Vandy looked around her and took in everyone's expressions and went into a flashback, when they had met Priya for the very first time.

Flashback....

2 days ago....

They had just arrived from Manali, when they saw numerous missed calls from Shravan. And that had surely got them quiet worried. They called him up and he just told to come over to his hideout immediately. Well now it was Malhotras hideout. They reached there immediately. Going inside they saw Shravan pacing in tension while Suman was sitting as if in a shock. They were tensed up seeing the scene. Kamini and Vandy same and sat beside Suman trying to normalize her up while Varun came and asked Shravan, " Shravan is everything alright? What has happened? Tell us brother. "

Shravan could not utter a single word. He just motioned the four of them to follow him. He opened a window then. And it revealed a lady lying on the bed unconscious with the doctors and nurses checking on her. Kamini looked at her squeezing her eyes. But couldn't pinpoint in her memory of where she had seen her. The rest too were trying to remember where they had seen her. When all of a sudden Vandy gasped and said, "Oh My God! I can't believe it. Shravan.... "

Lalaji- Kya hua Vandy puttar, did you remember her?

Vandy- Off course yes Papaji. She is Suman's mom. I had seen her picture in Suman's room back at TK and also in MM last day before yesterday only.

When the other three heard ot, they too gasped in shocked and looked at Shravan with a lots of questions in their eyes. But before they start, they gave a fleeting glance of sympathy towards Sumo except Varun. He could empathize with her as he somewhat knew the feeling she was going through.

Shravan- Actually we had no idea about her. Not even the slightest. We were just following Manju to collect some proofs or better catch her red handed. And it's she who led is to her because Manju had kept her in captive all these years, when we all were thinking that Priya Ma was dead. But she was there getting tortured by this evil lady. (Gritting his teeth)

Kamini- Hey Bhagwan! Meri bacchi na jane kya soch rhai hai. Kya mehsoos kar rhi hai? I am so worried about her. I am going to check on her.

Varun- (who was in a deep thought) No Mumma. Let me go. You know I can resonate with her thoughts somehow, more accurately right now. So it's better that I should go to her. I am sure if any of you go to her and saytaht you understand her pain, it won't pacify her, but rather act as sprinkling slt on her wound. So let me go and talk to her.

Shravan- I guess you are right Bhaiya. You go. Since the time we have found her, at first she was atleast crying initially. But now she is all silent. I don't know what's going inside her. I want her to vent it all out. But she is just in shock. The doctor even told me to make her talk or else, it might push her to have another nervous breakdown. And that will be seriously very dangerous to her health. You Please talk to her.

Varun- You don't worry Brother. I will just go and try. Okay. Be rest assured.

And Varun went away from there. But Shravan too was in pain seeing his Sumo in pain. Not only that, he too was affected after seeing Priya alive. Over the years, even he had accepted her as his second mother. The image he had made of her in his mind, as his mother had an emotional connect to him. But he had to stay strong right now, as Sumo was vulnerable right now. And he just wanted her to back to normal. To handle her and Priya, he had to stay sane, although he was going insane inside his mind, seeing his Priya Ma in such a condition. Kamini sensed his inner turmoil. It brought tears in her eyes to see her son in so much pain. So she just hugged him tightly. Though at first he tried to control his emotions, but then he broke down to tears. And cried like a baby. Vandy too got emotional seeing him. Lalaji decide to go and check on Suman as he knew that Kamini would handle Shravan.

Other side (where Suman was sitting)

Nothing was going on inside her. She was just numb, BLANK. Varun understood the emotionless face as well as the emotions that were storming her insides. He had gone through somewhat the same phase too. So he sat beside her.

Varun- (gently) Suman,  sweetie, why are you sitting here like this. You just got your mother back dear. Do you now realize that you aren't Orphan anymore. I know even after you got Badima  BadePapa, Ma and Lalaji, you still craved for your parents. And see your at least you mumma came back to you. You must have prayed a lot for her return back to you once, even though you knew she won't. But see your prayers won and Aunty came back to you. (Seeing her not responding) Wait a minute, hey are you not happy that your mom came back?

Suman snapped her head towards him. And Varun smirked inwardly. He wanted a reaction from her and he got it. Now the only thing he wanted was to make her speak, so that she vents out her frustration.

Varun- Bolo Suman. Why aren't you doing anything.? Why are you sitting like a stone over here when your mom is in pain ? Kya tumhe unke dard se dard nhi hota? Aren't you worried of for her? How can you be so heartless?

Suman- (instantly covers her ears) Enough!!! I am not heartless. (Shouted) Neither am I careless. I do feel my mom's pain. But I don't know what I feel... (whispered in a meek voice) I am confused.

Varun knew he had to handle her with care and tenderness as she was quiet vulnerable. He just pulled her in a side hug and patted on her head. She still didn't speak anything and kept looking into nothingness.

Varun- You know what Sumo, you are one of the strongest girls that I know since forever. You see, in our childhood, we both had a different equation, but with growing years, it changed. Not because Yamini manipulated me or something like that. But I gradually understood what you felt everytime you saw someone with their parents. I knew one thing for sure, after Yamini entered our lives, and that is the fact that she wouldn't ever think before taunting you. And I couldn't bear tears in the eyes who reminded me of my Aaru. The same innocence which your eyes have till now. I guess Shravan's departure to London was also around same time. So you wouldn't be coming to our home. And i forcefully sent Pushkar to your home rather than inviting you to experience hell. I just didn't like you getting hurt. Though, you would always let it go as if nothing happened. But I knew you were hurting somewhere inside. And that's the reason of my indifference towards you. Everytime I saw Yamini in my mom's place, it just burned my heart and would many a times lash out just because of that. That frustration also made me doany mistakes. And I am happy, it happened when Shravan was also present. Warna pata nhi kya hota. And yeah let me tell you one thing, that I had planned to tell you since long. I know it was you, who tricked Khosla into returning my money back and lied that Shravan did it, just so that you could protect the bond between us from breaking. But you know na, Shravan is Shravan. He told me about it later, but I told him, that I had already figured that out looking at both of yours faces that day. But kept quiet because I knew what you were trying to do. Anyways, see I diverted from the main topic. Well I would tell you one thing. Since the day I discovered that mom is finally returning to relishing her presence back in my life, I am floating in the 9th cloud. You know I was so happy and sad at the same time. Yaar I even was frustrated. Let me tell you why. Well you know why was happy. It's obvious. But I was sad that she had to go through so much and frustrated that I couldn't do anything to lessen the pain she suffered....

Sumo- (finally spoke up seeing him getting sad, still in the hug) But you being with her now and keeping her happy is what means the world to her. And she will forget all her pains and suffering with a click of fingers. Look, what happened, we can't change that. But we could punish the culprit, whi h we did and it served the justice. But the work is half done. Next half is to help her forget those painful days, by giving her new happiness.

Varun- Exactly my point, dear. I can somewhat understand what is going on inside you. Though not fully, because both the cases are different. But the fact remains the same thar we both got our mothers back, when we were least expecting it. Like out of the blue. But u guess thus us life, bachhe. Full of surprises it is. Would you just waste it, sitting over here, staring into nothingness? Or concentrate on reviving your mumma back to life?

Suman looked at him for few seconds and then looked away sighing. She finally spoke, "You know Bhaiya, it feels like I am still in a dream. I don't know what to feel and what to do. All these years, I yearned for my parents and also prayed to God to keep them happy with him. But see, what fate had chosen to do instead. My mom was suffering in that hell since the last twenty and I had no idea about it. And I would never have know it also had I not heard that evil woman speaking to herself that day on Diwali. And I would have never met my mom (fearfully)."

Varun- Shh... stop thinking negative. Why are you thinking in the way? Thing in the way that you finally got your mom back, be it in any way. I guess it was destined to be like this. See if you had found her earlier, may be then you wouldn't have been able to punish Manju. But now with all of us with you, you can do it easily. And I am sure, destiny has some more surprises stored for you. Hope for the best. And please don't loose it. You need to pass it on to Priya Aunty too. Hmm....

Sumo- you know what Bhaiya it feels, I finally got my brother back after years. Now I not alone. This time, the evils will be punished so severely that they would shiver before even thinking something like this.

Varun- (smiling) very true. So now my strong sister, let's buck up our shoes as we need to get ready for the next part of the plan. Let's go.

He got up to go, when he felt a tight on his arm. He looked to see Sumo with an expectant expression. She said standing in front of him, " Yoday is Bhai Duj Bhaiya. Don't you want to celebrate it withyour sister ?"

Varun- (grinning widely) Off course dear. It's been so long, that we have celebrated it together. Bit let's do it with others presence back in MM. That would bring a wave of happiness in the tensed atmosphere. Is it okay?

Sumo nodded happily and both of them left to meet the other three. The doctors had left already and Shravan, along with Vandy, Kamini and Lalaji was sitting there, visibly a bit relaxed. Still waiting to see if Sumo was back to normal. Lalaji had gone to check on Sumo. But the scene over there made him feel proud of his son. He could see him opening to somebody after so long. And the brother- sister duo were together like this after such a long time, that he didn't want to interrupt them. Thus he left from there and informed the others too about the same. This got them a bit relaxed. But still they waited for the final results. After a few moments, a smile broke on all of their faces, seeing a smiling Sumo entering with Varun.

She then straight went to Kamini and hugged her. Likewise after hugging everybody else, she came to Shravan and stood holding her ears. Shravan nodded his head negatively and pulled her in a bear hug. The other too couples smiled looking at the scene.

Suddenly they heard a whimper and it broke their happy trance. They all looked towards the direction to see, Priya slowly opening her eyes and whimpering due the pain. All of them ran towards her and Suman sat beside her immediately, caressing her forehead. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings. But wS scared seeing something different. But the familiar and warm touch on her forehead actually had calmed her down. She looked around towards everyone and then fixated her gaze on Suman who was already in tears.

She slowly tried getting up and whimpered. But was immediately held and supported by another pair of hands which helped her elevate her a bit and she was half sitting and half lying down. She was continuously looking at Suman with a faraway look on her eyes, when suddenly her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Su...sum...sum...suma...suman. Me... Meri Suman. Meri bacchi." Priya stutterd and held her face and caressed it. Tears made their way through her eyes. Sumo nodded in happiness and both the mother daughter hugged each other after ages. She kept murmuring, "My daughter, mine and Neeraj's Suman. Our love. Our daughter."

Coming out of the hug, she looked at her with tears still pouring out if both their eyes. She asked her while caressing her cheeks, " How are you my daughter? Kaisi hai tu meri bacchi? Itne saal.... it's been so long. I was so desperate to see you, to touch you, to talk to you."

Suman couldn't speak a word. She was just relishing the feel of her mother's warmth after ages. No one interrupted them, though they were present in the same room only.

Suman- Mm...Mm...Ma...Mumma...

Priya- Summmann... Kaan Taras gaye the mere yeh shabd sunne ke liye tere muh se.

Suman- (hugging her again) You won't leave me again right? I won't be able to live without you.

Priya- This time I won't. That's a promise. How are you? And tell all me everything. You know in the captivity, when I was alone at first I thought, why am I alive when my soulmate left thsi world. But then I realized that Neeraj is still present in your form. You had a part if him alive in you and that is why I was alive. When I got to know of your accident, I was so scared. I just prayed that be all okay. Teri puri zindagi aage padi thi. I didn't want you to lose out on your life's happiness and your love. You had to live. I could not imagine anything happen to you, even if for that I had to spend my entire life there. But don't know why I always had this hope somewhere in the deep corners of my heart that I will be reunited with my family and my daughter once again. That I would get my share of happiness too. And see today I am here. Free and with my daughter. I love you, Mera Baccha.

(Guys don't you think they make  perfect mother-daughter??? 🤭🤭🤭)

"I love too mumma." Murmured Suman and both of them hugged. After a while, when they came out if there hug, Priya realized other's presence in the room. She looked at everyone and then her gaze stopped at Kamini and she exclaimed, "Yamini?!".

That's when Sumo said, "No mumma. She isn't Yamini. But she is Kamini Malhotra, her twin sister. We got Yamini arrested just 15-20 day ago. Chhoti Ma was in Yamini's captivity since last 12 years. We rescued her from there. "

Priya nodded in understanding.

Priya- But Beta who are they? I mean they are with you here , so it clearly means that they are quiet close to you.

Suman- Umm... Ma... This is Shravan, My Husband. And they are his Chacha-chachi, whom we call Lalaji. And I call her Chhoti Ma. This is Varun Bhaiya and Vandy Bhabhi their son and DIL. There are more members in the family. I will tell you all about them later and make you meet them too. They all are very sweet and soooo....nice.Words will fall short in their appreciation. They all are just awesome. (Priya smiled feeling happy) But before that we need to formulate a plan right now because it's high time, Manju gets exposed.

Priya shivers a bit hearing her tormentors name. Shravan saw this and sat beside her. Taking her hand in his he said, "Ma...umm... I...umm...I hope I can call you that... (She nodded). So now that I called you Ma, I am your son. Right. So let me tell you tell one thing. Today I promise you, come what may,from this day onwards, you will just be happy in your life always. Tears would flow because I can't stop them. But I assure you. Every storm that comes your way, it has to face me. Because I will always stand as the shield of family and your are my family too, way too long before... since a time even when I didn't realize that I had accepted you as a mother figure in my life. (She looked at him quizzically) Oh! Sumo forgot to tell you, we both are childhood best friends. So I know her more than she knows herself. I had never met you until now. But you were a part of my life from the moment Sumo introduced me to you. So... I hope you won't find any difficulty in trusting us."

Priya smiled in satisfaction and had proud look on her face. She was happy that her Suman got someone like Shravan in her life. And now she knew why Manju was always frustrated as she couldn't kill Suman's spirit. Because it was protected by Shravan's unwavering immense love.

She then hugged him and kissed his forehead. Further she conversed with the rest of them about some light hearted topics. After a while, Shravan said, "Ma, I guess it's time we act on the next part of the plan. Though we jad thought of something else, earlier, but we hadn't expected to find you in the process. But now that you are found, your security is of utmost priority because once Manju realizes that you are gone from her captivity, she will not take a minute to find a way to execute any other plan of hers, which can be dangerous as it is she would be a wounded tigress by then. So lets act fast on it.

Vandy- But Shravan what is the plan? And we even have to know how aunty knows Yamini. Because she to never met her and except our family, no one knows about her.

Sumo- Yeah. Exactly. Ma how do you know about Yamini? I mean is she related to Manju?

Priya- (Taking a deep breath) Where do I start from? Okay... let me tell you from when I met her. So you see, you dad, was one popular student if our college. He belonged to an influential family, but he was studious too. And yeah an amazing basketball player. So it was obvious that girls were crazy for him, for his one single look. It wasn't like I was an exception. But it's just that I had a goal fixed in mind and I wouldn't let anybody or anything come in between it. So I usually ignored his presence anywhere around me. Now Yamini too was one of those girls, who were charmed by his looks.

Okay let's cut short. I will tell you the details later. So yeah, Yamini turned into an obsessive lover of Neeraj, whereas we both fell for each other...

That's when Sumo interrupted, "Wait a minute Mumma. Shravan do you remember, when Ma told us about Yamini and her obsession towards Lalaji, she had also mention that in between she had obsessed over another man in her college, but he got married to his love and that tuned her more psychotic?

Shravan- (thinking a bit) Yeah, Ma had said so. It means that other person is Neeraj Papa!!! Oh My God.... This is so complicated.

Priya- (looking towards all of them) I had discussed this with Neeraj too. We actually wanted to inform her family regarding it and suggest them that she needed medical help. Or else she would turn more dangerous. But by that time, Manju had got married to Sameer bhai. So she suggested against it. She said, "Kyun kichad me apna hath Ganda karna chahte ho? Why to take that tension on your head? What if her family members trouble you? It's better to stay away from her."

We too thought that it's better to stay away. But never in my wildest imaginations I knew that it was she who was behind every problem in our life. Be it Yamini, my two miscarriages, or the attacks, or me losing my child and then my husband and so many years of my life. It was she who was the actual mastermind. She had planted Yamini in our life so that she could trap Neeraj and get all the wealth of their family and Manju married in our family to get the wealth if our family. But she never knew the twist that Papa had unknowingly played already. This was the reason she had kept me alive all these years. Or for that matter, even  you (looking at Sumo).

Everyone in the room was standing shocked. They never imagined the normal middle class lady was actually such a big vamp.

Shravan- Ma, though we need to know all the details, but that can be done when we confront her in Everyone's presence. She will confess all her crimes in front of her children and then she will be punished which she deserves. Right now, you will be going with Varun Bhaiya and Vandy Bhabhi to her home. Manju would never doubt and even if she tries my men will take care of it. We just need her to walk in our trap. And for that we have to act as if we are still oblivious of her actions. So you need to be safe. Anyways, we need to keep her engaged where she already is. Because once she sits down and starts thinking, she will first check on you. And once she realizes that you are missing. All hell will break loose and her falling into our trap will just diminish. Isliye abhi abhi usse busy rakhna zaroori hai. Aur sath hi hume aise act karna hai jaise sab kuch normal hai. Nothing is out of order. Now that she is tensed, that her truth will will come out, she will be busy trying to think of ways to save herself or try to erase the proofs. She has already visited you once, so she won't be coming back plus she won't be concentratingore on us. And her men who are keeping an eye on us are unaware that my men are keeping an eye on them and their boss. (Smirking) So everything is under control. Right now you will he safe there and even if we say that bhaiya and bhabhi have gone to her maternal home, she wouldn't doubt much as it's something normal and me along with Sumo can head to TK as she doesn't know that we had left just after her. But I had informed Nanu and told him to tell that we left two hours after she had gone. Though he isn't aware of her truth but he has a slight idea that we are upto something. So... anyways, Chachi, Lalaji, you both please reach MM. And Haan we all will be connected to each other througb the private numbers only. Please keep a note of that. I will reach MM soon. Thodi acting karke ate hain. (Giving a lop sided smile)

Everyone smiled in satisfaction and left to do their jobs. But before going, Sumo hugged Priya tightly, as she didn't want to separate from her so soon. Abhi abhi to mili thi unse. But she knew it was best for her security.

Flashback ends....

Coming out of the flashback, Vandu smiled inside her head and shared a look with Varun. Both of them knew that it wasn't long before all her vicious deeds will be out in open soon. They could see the sweat beads on Manju's forehead. Even she realized that her Doom was near, very near.

Nanu was still in shock bit took small steps to reach his daughter, his beloved daughter, the one he had never imagined even in his dreams. He had thought he lost his princess, but here she is present in front of him in all flesh and blood. He had to make sure that it wasn't a dream. He came up to her, raised his hands and slowly caressed her head and then her cheeks. When she didn't vanish like other times, he knew he had got his daughter back. After so many years of uncerrain wait... "Meri bacchi... kahan thi tu itne saal. Do you know how much this old heart yearned to see his daughter once before closing his eyes." Nanu spoke unable to contain his emotions anymore. Priya just put her palm on his
Lips to stop him.

Priya- Papa, abhi abhi to mile hain. Why do you want to talk about death now?

Nanu chuckled a bit and then the father- daughter duo finally hugged each other after years of wait. Nanu sighed in relief. Once they broke the hug, everyone came and hugged her, except, you know whom. That's when Sameer commented, " Arre, Manju why are you standing here? Go meet her. My sister has come back after so many years."

Shravan- Offo Mamaji, why does she need to meet Ma? She us meeting her since the last twenty years. Why would she want to meet her again?

While everybody got confused Hearing his statement, Manju's face paled. She realized that now there was no escape. But still she tried one last time.

Manju- (stuttering) Wh..what do you mean by that? That I am meeting her since the last twenty years. Why are you blaming me? I am not so gullible, remember that. Just because my behavior is a bit outspoken doesn't mean I do it. (Seeing that Shravan was about to intervene. She got scared that he might speak the truth, so to stop him, she continued blabbering. Unmindful of the fact, that she spilled her own beans) What do you want to say? That I planned Neeraj and Priya's accident twenty years ago. But that idiot Newraj pushed her off the car before the accident and I kidnapped her and kept her captive all these years. While Neeraj died, I faked Priya's death to get the wealth. Is this what you want to say?

But before she could continue, she realized her mistake and suddenly clasped her mouth. But it was too late. Everyone around her were shocked. Shocked beyond infinity. They all were speechless. She had to do something. Something...

Manju- (Turning towards Preeti and then Anuj)  Pppp...pp..preeti, Anuj. Listen just forget whatever I said. It was nothing. I know am a bit rude. But you both know me right. I am not bad. I am not such a cruel person. Preeti Beta you know right, I will never do anything like this. Don't, just don't trust these people. They are all behind money. (But Preeti stayed mum still in shock. But still removed her hand which was holding her wrist, leaving Manju shocked) Anuj, Anuj, at least you believe on me right. You know you mom. I am your mother Beta. I can never...

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER. NOT ANYMORE!!!!" Anuj whispered but the silence was so eerie, that everyone heard his words clearly.

***********************************
Hey guys....

So here's the next chapter. I hope some of your doubts were cleared. Rest will be cleared in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it. Please do vote nad comment. Till then have a happy read...💕💕💕💕💕💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.6K 332 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Our Disguised Love Bởi ~K H U S H

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

5.2K 345 29
Rankings: #1 in Disguise #1 in richboypoorgirl "I want to introduce someone to you" Ammi said. "Who?" I asked nonchalantly. "He!" The person came o...