You Changed My Life

By wifeofkuroken

Marinette Rosella Stone adopted daughter of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone. Also known as MDC the unknown fashi... More

Inroduction
Adoption Centers
Contest Winner
Gotham City
A New Song
Talks With Tikki
Pool Time
Secrets thet come to light
Unlocked Powers
The Talk
Backup Devices Teasing & Blushing
The Sheep A Liar & An incompetent teachers
Tours & Weapons
Meetings & Bonding
The Dinner
The News
Not a chapter just a PSA
New Books
Quick Update
The Gala
First Day
You changed my life
Please Read

Rachel

4.2K 112 33
By wifeofkuroken

(1 Week Later)

Marinette

"No you guys pull the banner up higher" I face palmed trying to guide Adrien and Nino on positioning the banner.

"Guys I said higher not lower" I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Sorry Mari!" They both yelled pulling the banner higher to the perfect position.

"DAMIAN AL GHUL WAYNE!" I shouted at the teen walking in the house with the present. "Yes Angel?" He asked innocently I squinted my eyes. "I told you not to get that!" I yelled he looked at me motioning for me to come with him.

We walked upstairs to one of the bedrooms in the castle like building. He sat his present down then turned to look at me. He tried to grab my hands but I pulled away and crossed my arms.

"Tt Angel it's not that serious" he said growing I snapped my head towards him. "She's already spoiled enough why would you buy it!" I yelled "She asked for it what was I supposed to do?" I looked at him, is he serious? He could've gotten her any other present.

I bet you guys are wondering what present I'm talking about. Well Bella saw a a Barbie house in and unboxing video two days ago. She said she wanted it but I had told her know because she already had one at home. Damian was there when I told her no and he tried convincing me but I showed him the one she already had. Which was big just so we're clear and it wasn't cheap.

So now only did he proceed to still get it, he decided to get it built in the backyard of the house back home. Our backyard is extremely big, since we live in the "Rich people" part of town our yard is huge. So the one he's getting built is big enough for it to be like a mini house for her. It's a two story house with two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a playroom plus a number of other things.

I'm going off on him because he's getting a built! If he'd bought the actually house only I wouldn't have been as mad. He actually decided to get it built I should smack him.

"It's one thing to buy the toy version BUT YOU GOT IT BUILT IN OUR YARD DAMIAN!" I shouted he quickly hugged me to calm me down. "Let me go Damian" he gasped "Why are you calling me by my name" he pulled back but held my shoulders.

"Because you spoil her too much." I stated crossing my arms again. "Tt you literally buy her everything she asks for, two days ago she asked you if you could buy her a toy store and you said yes!" I glared at him "That's not the same thing because the two store was getting shut down Bella felt bad and asked me to buy it so they could keep their jobs and she loves that store!" I retorted the situations were completely different.

"Tt are you mad because I did it or because I didn't ask you first?" He asked I looked at him. I mumbled "you could've at least asked me" he chuckled and kissed me. "I'll ask next time" he said pulling away that's when we heard yelling.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!" I turned to look at Damian and we both ran out the room. "Who the hell is yelling?" I asked as I ran down the stairs. A girl with a purple gem in her forehead, a black clock, purple clothes, and purple hair came into a view.

"Rachel?" Damian asked just as confused as me. Rachel as in the girl practically obsessed with him but he doesn't feel the same way. She stomped over to us and began yelling.

"So you chose this bitch and her stupid daughter over me?! You just met her a month ago and you're already playing daddy to her bratty daughter?!" She yelled in front of us. I was behind pissed as was everyone else in the room who began poking over at us.

Damian went to talk but I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the building. I threw her down the steps and jumped down landing lightly on my feet. "What the hell you bitch!" She yelled I cocked my head to the side and smiled.

The smile sent shivers down everyone's spines, I could see the dead in Rachel's eyes. I walked up to her on the floor and kicked her she fell back and coughed. I proceeded it to punch her repeatedly in her face and let's just say I wouldn't stop.

I felt someone try to pull me off but I wouldn't budge. I had the front of her shirt gripped in my hand while I punched her on repeat. I don't know why I didn't stop but all I saw was red.

"DO" PUNCH "NOT" PUNCH "EVER" PUNCH "DISRESPECT" PUNCH "MY" PUNCH "DAUGHTER" PUNCH "AGAIN" PUNCH "YOU STUPID" PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH "BITCH"

I continued until they finally pulled me off "Let me go!" I yelled kicking my arms around and squirming trying to get out of the persons grip. "I WILL KILL YOU SLEEO WITH OKW EYE OPEN BITCH!" I shouted at Rachel as she sat on the ground with a green boy trying to help her.

I was carried all the way to one of the rooms and carefully sat down on the chair. "Tt Angel you need to calm down" I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes. "I will end her" is all I said in a low and deadly voice. "Tt Angel you need to calm down remember today is about Bella, I think our other surprise will cheer both of you up when you see her brighten up" he hugged me I mumbled a bunch of swears under my breath.

He chuckled as I heard the door open and close. I looked over to see the green boy from earlier. "Tt Garfield?" Is all Damian said as the green boy sat on the bed.

"Yo Marinette I'm Beast Boy, I'm super sorry for Ray she's obsessed with Damian. What makes it worse is we've been saying for a month now right around when you guys came to Gotham. At least I thought we were after tonight's events I've decided we aren't very compatible. She's too obsessed and what she said about Bella and you was rude and disrespectful. I am sorry on her behalf and I sent her home in a cab, I was wondering if I could stay and meet Bella?" He finished looking at me for an answer.

I got up and hugged him, "Thank you for the apology it means a lot. Also my friends call me Mari, I'D be happy if for you to stay. We'll all be staying the night here I rented it out for today and tomorrow night. I'm sure Bella will be happy to meet you since she's become very open." I let go of him and smiled.

"Thanks Mari, I'll go back downstairs and help with the decorations" he said getting up and leaving the room. I flopped down on the bed, "Bella will be here soon we have to get ready" Damian said helping me up. I groaned in annoyance, I looked at my knuckles and saw the damage I'd caused myself. There was blood but thankfully it wasn't all mine.

I healed my hands and got ready in my queen themed dress while Damian obviously wore king themed. Bella had a princess themed dress on and was on her way here. My mother took her out for the day to keep her occupied.

The plan was for them to bring her in around the back entrance so she could come in over the balcony. She had a blindfold on but mother out her in her princess outfit before coming. Everyone else had on royal themed outfits for a ball.

Chloe wanted to be the fairy godmother so we let her do that one. Nino and Adrien wanted to be knights to "Protect" the royal family. That made us all laugh when it was proposed a week ago. Everyone else dressed normal for the most part as in ball gowns suits and other attire.

Once we were dressed we checked everything over and now we just had to wait for the princess. I hope Bella's excited for the surprise we have, Bella asked for it so many times but I was hesitant. If things don't go well then who knows what could happen. They both wanted it so bad so I agreed and his reaction made me happy on the inside.

Bella is getting what she's been wanting for two months now. I love my little princess and everything I do is for her. If this is what she wanted so badly I'd be damn sure to give it to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.2K 7
8 years ago she had everything, her friends, her family, her master, and in her mind the love of her life. 7 years ago she had her family, she lost h...
274K 6K 55
Everyone knows Marinette Dupain-Cheng but do they know the real her, who her real family is and where she's from? Marinette just so happens to be a W...
160K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
75.3K 1.9K 10
What if six months after HawkMoth was gone Marinette fell down from a portal and was saved by Superboy. Now she must regain her confidence both as a...