Gone with the wind

By Chimera_Regarion

I couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if I lost enough in my life already... So why are these two h... More

Running
Revenge
No words can make it better!
Losing Everything
On my Own
Unwanted!
Choppy chop chop!
Missing Piece
Nothing left but Sorrow
Is that - ?!
Mistake
Guilt
Sorry!
Home?
Get Out!
A new chance!
Miracle
Uninvited guest
An answer and a new WHY?!
...so different but so alike...
My new life

Why?!

1.6K 63 4
By Chimera_Regarion

Why?!

Why is it them?

Did they search for me?

Are they here to kill me?

Wasn't it enough to take my wings?

I can't!

I...

I...

Why?!

The moment I heard a gasp I looked up at whoever the person was that wanted to see me. That was exactly when I saw that Hawks and Dabi were in the room and that was also the moment I booked it.

I just want to be all alone!

Why are you guys even chasing me?!

Wasn't it enough taking everything?

Do you want my life too?!

Too bad that I don't plan on giving it to you guys!

It is mine and mine alone!

You already took so much from me!

No matter how much I was hurt or weak the moment I saw them, I felt like throwing up and just run for my life. This was what I did. Ignoring the scream coming from behind me I ran towards the attic and licked myself up.

I need to get out of here!

If only I had my wings!

They are still there on the floor....

Why did Jean cut them off?!

What did I do?!

Why is this even happening?

What did I do in my past life to deserve something like this?!

By now I was completely out of breath and crying. Not even did I notice the blood that was running down my back. Once I was in my room I immediately slumped down against the wall. Everything was spinning.

Raven: *Caw*?

Me: I am fine. Just dizzy.

Another raven came closer to me and pushed the cup towards me but I just felt like escaping and getting out of that crammed room. Desperate how I felt like, I stood up and went to an open window. I did this one already and so I knew that there was an escape from this room. Not waiting a second through on it I climbed out of the window while standing on a chair and got out on the roof.

I only have a couple of minutes until they come in!

Once chance and I'll make it! I have too!

I could see so many ravens there and all I did was carefully walking on the roof to a fire escape. However halfway through I felt so nauseating and dizzy that I slipped and began falling down until I somehow managed to get a grip of the edge of the roof.

Me: *huf*

By now everyone was spinning and I could see black dots appearing in my view.

Still refusing to just die, I grit my teeth and pulled myself up again and slowly stood up and started walking on the roof tiles.

Hawks: Stop!

I froze instantly. Something didn't feel right his voice was filled with anxiety but why?

Why are you chasing me?

Why are you so scared?

Why can't you just leave me be?

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Now I was getting angry and irritated. It was his fault. I lost my family because of him. I was stuck in here because of him. I lost my wings because of him. So what right did he had to stop me?

As I was getting angrier the ravens started to act upon my feeling. They saw Hawks as a threat and started attacking him as a swarm of murderous creatures.

I used exactly that to get away only that my body was too weak and so I slumped down. Before I could fall completely I felt something soft and sharp supporting me. Looking at it, I saw that it was his own feather.

Me: Why?

A red feather...

My feather...

My wings!

They are gone!

I won't be able to fly ever again!

As I looked at it I saw my view getting blurry as tears began falling down my cheek and I collapsed completely. It was no use being brace or acting anymore. I lost everything and that was a fact.

The raven sensed my sadness and let Hawks alone flying towards me. My quirk or more like the ability to control them was never so strong but after losing everything I felt like I could understand and control them better. It was as if they wanted to protect me even more than before.

Hawks: Yuri can I come closer?

Me: why?

Hawks: Yuri please, I want to help you.

Help me?

Now you want to be the hero?

Where were you when Jean cut the base of my wings?

Where were you when my mom threw me away?

Where were you when I was in the hospital?

I know this was a huge misunderstanding but still why go so far and make me basically quirkless?

I waited for you to come and tell me that you made a mistake!

You never came!

You are no longer the hero I admired!

Me: Help me?! I lost everything because of you! You are no help! Leave me alone!

I was still crying and the ravens were flying close to me around me trying to get my attention and distracted me but it was no use. I fell into a deep and dark hole filled with poisonous thoughts.

Hawks: Listen Yuri, you clearly lost a lot of blood in fact you are still losing it. Let me carry you to a doctor, okay?

A doctor?

Do I look like I can be healed?!

I was broken by you and thrown away tossed to the side!

You think someone can give me back what I lost?

But I am curious!

Why did you do it?

I can't remember you or Dabi ever telling me why.

It is bothering me so much!

What have I done?!

Me: Why? Why does it matter if I live or die? You wanted me dead anyways!

Hawks: Yuri, I know what we did to you was wrong but please the kids in this orphanage are worried sick about you. If not for me then do it for them. Don't let be sad.

Me: As if they care!

All they care is for someone to protect them and take the blame!

I never let them go as far or make something stupid so that no one would get punished... Anyone doing the same could replace me!

Hawks: Kid, please let me get close to you!

Stop saying that and tell me why!

Me: Why did you even do this to me?

Hawks: I'll tell you when we get down. So please let me pick you up.

Me: Why? I never saw you before! I never did anything to you! So why?! You were the one hero I was soo looking up too! I wanted to be like you! So why! I need to know!

Hawks: Yuri!

As I said that I felt all the energy leave my body and I fell down. The last thing I remember was someone catching me and talking to me but I could make out a thing. My mind was way to hazy and I was feeling soo cold too. In the end I couldn't help but think about the wings I lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.1K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
59.8K 2.3K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...
45.6K 2.8K 66
You hadn't had the best childhood, growing up with parents that weren't really around while they worked hard to try and provide and keep a roof over...
35.3K 1.1K 13
( This is the sequel to my book "The Last Breath I take" so you can go check it out if you haven't already ) It wasn't always that way, you know? Eve...