Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Seventy

261 17 31
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        A couple more months pass, and how is planning a wedding while very pregnant?

        Haha... stressful.

        You enter the training room where Natasha is teaching Wanda self-defense if, for instance, she isn't able to use her magic.

        "Nat, Wanda. Could I talk to you both?" You ask.

        The two halt training, glancing at each other before looking back at you, but they don't move.

        You raise an eyebrow, "No, you're not in trouble, and no, it's not about cravings."

        The girls sigh in relief and follow you to another room.

        You turn to them, "Will you two be my maids of honor?"

        Their eyes widen with a smile.

        "YES!" They shout simultaneously.

        You laugh as they pull you into a group hug, soon letting you go.

        "Now, girls, we need to find the perfect way to ask Tony for his position."

        "And what's that?" Natasha asks.

        You smirk, "You'll see."

        You get down on one knee and open a box containing a f/f petal inside.

        "Will you, Tony Stark, be my flower man?" You ask with shining eyes.

        Tony gives an unamused look, "Really, Y/N?"

        You smile as innocently as possible.

        "Yes, it'll be fun. Don't you want to be in my wedding?" You ask before pouting.

        He rolls his eyes, "Fine... I guess I'll do it for you, Y/N."

        Natasha chuckles, "Yeah, do it with that Stark flair."

        The next day, you receive a message from your wedding planner.

        "Oh my god!" You exclaim in frustration

        Loki comes skidding into the room, "What's wrong?" His worried voice asks as he wraps his arms around you from behind.

        "The wedding venue is canceled due to a storm that completely destroyed the place." You mutter, laying your palm over your forehead.

        Loki relaxes at the news, "It's okay, my love." He soothes before kissing the crown of your head, "We can get married some other time."

        You turn around to face him with his arms still around your waist.

        "Are you sure?" You check.

        Loki pecks you on the lips and brushes your hair away from your face.

        "Positive," He reassures, "We'll just get married after the baby is born. We aren't in a rush because I'm never leaving you. Besides, I want you to rest and only have to worry about your pregnancy, not a wedding too." Loki laughs, "Now you have no choice, my busy bee."

        You giggle a bit and beam at him, "I love you."

        "I love you too." He grins.

        You give him a long and gentle kiss.

        "So... we won't be having our wedding anytime soon. It's stressful, and besides, our venue canceled on us." You inform the team.

        "Oh, thank god." Tony sighs.

        "Wha-"

        "I love you, Y/N." Tony cuts you off before turning to look at Loki, "You, not so much." Tony comments before facing you again, "But I don't want to be a flower man no matter how much I love you."

        "Fair enough." You laugh, "You don't have to be a flower man."

"Hmm, I would disagr-"

"Shut it, Reindeer Games!" Tony interjects, interrupting Loki.

You laugh, and Tony wraps you in a hug.

"Again?"

Tony turns to Steve, "Yes, Capsicle. New York is under attack again."

You notice Loki shifting uncomfortably out of the corner of your eye, so you reach out and grab his hand, turning to face him.

"It's okay." You smile, "It wasn't your fault. They're referring to the Chitauri, not you."

His lips twitch upward, then he nods.

"Okay."

"Triple imposter, You're going to stay here with Y/N," Tony informs.

"What?! Why am I not going to stay with my own pregnant fiancée?!"

Tony exhales deeply, "Believe me, I'm sorry, but I need you out there, Rock of Ages. Plus, Natasha's skill set is very helpful for protecting a pregnant woman."

Loki scoffs, "And what are those?"

"One, being calm. Two, being stealthy and quiet. Three, giving Y/N alone time when needed. And four, being stress-free. You would stress about every little thing, and that wouldn't be good for Y/N or the baby."

"Don't tell me what would and wouldn't be good for my fiancée," Loki growls.

Tony backs up a step with his palms out, "I'm just saying."

        You lay your hand on Loki's shoulder, making him look at you.

        "I'm in good hands with Nat." You reassure.

        Loki takes deep breathes, "Okay..." He mumbles.

        A ship flies past the window, awfully close, making you jump off of the couch.

        "Nat?" You call out.

        Natasha runs into the room, looking around for any threat.

        "What's wrong?" She inquires as she walks up to you in a more relaxed manner.

        "I-I guess I'm just jumpy..."

        Natasha isn't able to reply before you hear glass shattering.

        Given having another being inside you - probably also with powers - your magic is unstable and unreliable, so you can't use it unless it's dire.

        Quick as a flash, Natasha shoves you behind her to assess the situation.

        You peek out from behind her, noticing five strange aliens approaching.

        They're bald with scaly green skin, lighter green stomachs, bright red eyes, a long pointed tail, and dark emerald-colored claws.

        They kind of resemble alligators.

        Natasha holds out her arm in front of her, shooting one of them with The Widow Bite.

        After the bite hits them, it leaves the alien convulsing.

        The four others waste no time in charging you two.

        "Kitchen, now," Natasha commands firmly yet calmly.

        You instantly rush into the kitchen as Natasha starts singlehandedly fighting them off.

        What a badass.

        A hand grabs your arm, spinning you around to see another alien sporting an evil grin as he looks at your large stomach.

        You try to break free, but you can't shake their grasp.

        "Nat!" You scream.

        Looking over, you see Natasha glancing your way before snapping an alien's neck, instantly killing them.

        She can't reach you since the other four aliens start attacking her again.

        She seems a bit busy...

        You fire up your magic, but it glitches, jerking your hands around as it destabilizes.

        Thankfully, the hand that's restrained jolts enough to rip away from the alien's grip.

        Haha... handy.

        You step back, holding your hands out in front of you in a defensive pose.

        The alien holds a device in front of his face, "Your magic is unusable."

        "Cool translater. Too bad you used it to say some bullshit."

        They glare at you, "I'm not wrong. You have no way of defending yourself."

        You roll your eyes, "Try me, alligator."

        The alien lunges at you, so you use your magic to make a shield, only to blast yourself backward.

        This kid is like a built-in magic restrictor.

        The alien sprints at you with jagged knives made out of a laser... a fucking LAZER!

        Someone pulls you out of the way at the last minute, making the laser knives cut into the ground.

        She jumps in front of you two and dodges the knife before kicking the alien in the stomach, making them stumble back. She then swings her leg around, slamming her shin into the back of the alien's knees, making them fall to the floor.

        Natasha leaps up and shoots the alien in the face, killing them instantly.

        Loki jumps onto the balcony and runs to you.

        "Oh... thank gods you're okay!" Loki yells.

        He runs up to you and pulls you into a hug.

        Natasha spins around, wiping alien blood off of her face.

        "Um... sorry I wasn't much help." You chuckle.

        "No problem." Natasha flashes a smile, "Just name the kid after me."

        Loki laughs, "We definitely will. You protected Y/N. I owe everything to you." He turns to you, "Do you agree?"

        You nod, "Natasha Lokidóttir."

        Natasha's mouth drops open.

        "Y-You found out the gender?!"

        You and Loki nod.

        "We were just going to wait to announce it during a small hangout with the team, but the team doesn't seem to get together that often." You explain, ending with light laughter.

        "But, you did help save little Natasha, so you deserve to know before the others," Loki adds.

        Natasha runs up to you and gives you an alien blood group hug.

        You chuckle a bit, returning the hug.

"Thanks, guys." Natasha sighs.

After Natasha pulls away, you place her hands on your belly.

"Natasha, meet Natasha."

Baby Natasha kicks regular Natasha's hand.

"Ha! She kicked!"

"Agent Romanoff getting excited? Who would've thought." Loki remarks.

Natasha narrows her eyes at him, "Shut up."

A/N: Sorry that it starts with a bunch of short segments. That's just how I wrote it.🤷🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
77.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
126K 3.4K 34
BOOK ONE OF THE GOD OF SERIES BOOK TWO IS GOD OF SURPRISES BOOK THREE IS IN PROGRESS : THE GOD OF FALLING BOOK FOUR IS IN PROGRESS: THE GOD OF WHAT...
71.8K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...