Forty

You wake up with a grin as you look at your sleeping god. You softly kiss him on the cheek before you attempt to climb out of bed to make you and Loki breakfast, but he grabs your waist and pulls you down onto his chest.

You giggle as he kisses all over your face, "C'mon! I was going to make us breakfast."

"No..." Loki groans, "I want to sleep... but first off, you're my princess, I'll make you your food. Second off, I want more cuddles before breakfast."

"Okay. More cuddles, but then breakfast immediately after."

Loki sighs happily, "Sounds good, my love."

You two continue cuddling until you're too hungry to cuddle, so you pull away.

"Food time?" You ask.

Loki nods, "Yeah."

He takes his arms from around you and gets up with you. You both get dressed and go into the kitchen where Natasha's making coffee.

"Hey." She greens with a smile.

You walk up to her and hug her as Loki starts to make your favorite breakfast.

Natasha smirks, "How did your night go?"

"Very well..."

"Hm. I can tell by that big guy right there." She comments as she points to the hickey on your sweet spot.

You laugh nervously as a blush tints your cheeks. You feel Loki's arms wrap around you as he places a feather-light kiss on your sweet spot.

"Don't worry, love. My hickeys look good on you."

You blush, "Natasha's here."

"No, I'm not," Natasha says before taking a cup of coffee and leaving.

Loki turns you around to look at him, "Did you sleep well?"

"I would've slept better if you'd told me what you planned on saying."

"We went through this. I told you, and you have to trust me that I was telling the truth."

You sigh, "Just let me see."

"Y/-"

"Kid." Tony interrupts, causing you both to look over at him, "I need you in the meeting room as soon as possible."

You nod and reluctantly follow Tony alongside Loki to the briefing room, sitting down across from Natasha.

"We have another mission." Tony begins.

You smile, "Yay."

Tony raises an eyebrow at you while Loki and Natasha snicker.

"I mean, oh no... people are in danger..." You correct yourself quietly.

Tony lets out a little chuckle before returning to a semi-serious expression.

"Technically, no people are in danger yet. We have to take down a group that works with Hydra." Tony informs.

You nod stiffly, so Loki takes your hand in his and gives it a little squeeze.

You chuckle dryly, "I'm never able to escape Hydra, am I?"

"They aren't technically Hydra, Natasha and I will be there to protect you, and-"

"Wait. I'm going too." Loki interjects.