𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

38

2.6K 147 125
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ stabby stab
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N didn't know what had gone wrong. One minute Kisaki was being praised by Toman and the next he was lying on a car, suffering from a hard hit to the head.

"Kisaki!" The ravenette exclaimed, "I'm gonna rearrange your fuckin' face!" Y/N's eyes widened. Surely he wouldn't actually. Baji was intense but she couldn't picture him beating Kisaki up to the point where he was unrecognizable.

"Stop it, Baji!" Draken yelled.

"We came to take you back!" Mitsuya added. Baji diverted his attention to the lilac-haired male for a split second and that was all Kisaki's crony needed.

The ravenette was yanked back and thrown off the pile of cars. With a loud thud, he hit the ground.

"You all right, Kisaki?" Asked the male who had just attacked Baji.

"Tch. Buzzing, buzzing... like a damn fly around me." Kisaki growled, "Swat him dead." Y/N's eye twitched. Maybe she should start getting involved. Things weren't looking too great right now.

"Let's see you try, Kisaki!" Baji hollered, a grin stretching across his face. Just as the black-haired boy was about to climb back up, Chifuyu blocked his path. "Chifuyu? The fuck're you doing? Outta my way!"

"Baji-san, don't do this." Chifuyu uttered, "If you take down Kisaki now... you'll be going against Mikey-kun! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time."

Baji clicked his tongue, annoyed. He lifted a hand, striking Chifuyu in the head with a pipe much like Kazutora's.

"Stay outta this." He growled, "I only kept you beside me so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think."

"I'M THE FIRST DIVISION VICE-CAPTAIN! I'M HERE TO PROTECT YOU, BAJI-SAN!" At this point, Chifuyu was desperate as he scrambled to his feet, "If you really wanna get past me, then I won't hold back!"

"Do it." Baji threatened, knowing fully well that Chifuyu wouldn't. "You got ten seconds. Ten, nine," He was counting down with a grin on his handsome face, "Eight, seven, six... what's wrong?" Baji taunted, "Five, thought you weren't gonna hold back? If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me. Four, three, two... one... zero."

Chifuyu hadn't moved one bit, proving Baji's theory. Chifuyu could hurt Baji, but he wouldn't.

"AHHHH!" A loud scream suddenly echoed throughout the car lot as Takemichi tackled Baji, taking the ravenette by surprise. "Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji-kun together!"

"I... I can't... Takemicchi." Tears streamed down Chifuyu's face, "I can't hit Baji-san."

"Huh?! What do you mean!" Takemichi exclaimed, confused.

A flash of yellow suddenly caught Y/N's attention. She turned her head, eyes growing wide. While Chifuyu, Takemichi, and everybody else were focused on Baji, they failed to notice what Y/N saw. Kazutora with a knife, ready to stab Toman's former first division captain.

What on earth was happening? Nobody was supposed to get hurt. Unless... Kisaki and Hanma lied to her. But, they wouldn't. She trusted them and they trusted her. Hanma wouldn't lie, he just wouldn't.

━━━━━━

"I know darling, I know. I'm just saying that they were never there for you. Where were they when you were suffering? When you were in your darkest times? When you felt like giving up on everything and just running away? Where the fuck were they?"

He would lie.

"They look happier without you, darling. Trust me on this when I say that you're better off with just me and Kisaki."

━━━━━━

Y/N's breath hitched as she watched the blade of the knife dig into Baji's back. Takemichi reacted almost instantly as he shoved Kazutora away.

"Baji-kun?! Are you okay?!" The blonde exclaimed. He, however, was shocked to see the ravenette still standing.

"Just a scratch." Baji uttered, "Thanks for the save, Takemicchi."

No, it wasn't just a scratch. It was a full-on stab and Baji knew that.

The sound of a gunshot suddenly rang out through the clearing. Everybody turned their attention to Y/N who had her starter pistol pointed at Kazutora.

"You're lucky this isn't a real weapon." She sneered, lips curled into a nasty scowl. He sure was because L/N Y/N never misses her shot.

"Kazutora!" Chifuyu screamed, "What the fuck were you trying to do?!" The blonde grabbed Valhalla's number three by the collar, shaking him harshly.

Y/N lifted her head, sending Kisaki a look. He stared right back at her, his gaze unwavering. If he wouldn't put an end to this madness, then she would instead.

"Baji!" She yelled, striding towards him. Hanma's eyes widened.

"Y/N! Don't!" He yelled, outstretching a hand. But, it was too late. Baji punched her right in the stomach.

"Oh." She reacted calmly despite the pain rushing through her body. "Interesting."

Baji faltered after realizing who he just punched.

"Shit, Y/N, I'm so sor"- He was cut off when she suddenly grabbed his hair, yanking on the strands. Baji yelped while everybody winced.

"That's gotta hurt." One of the spectators muttered to his friend.

"Baji," Y/N whispered in his ear, "If you want to get to Tetta, you'll have to go through me." Baji cleared his throat, unfazed.

"Very well." He placed a hair tie between his teeth and gathered up all his hair, tying it into a perfect ponytail. "Let's see what you got."

It was a mistake to underestimate Y/N because the moment Baji launched himself at her, he regretted it.

Y/N grabbed his collar, easily tossing him to the side. The ravenette hit the ground harshly and he quietly groaned. The air had been knocked out of him and he found it hard to get air into his lungs.

In the crowd, Ran and Hanma were happily hyping Y/N up, shouting stupid and idiotic phrases.

"Damn. You know, even after all these years, I never did get to see you fight. I'm impressed." Baji grinned, slowly standing up. He ignored his aching limbs. "Let's do it again."

If Mikey were awake, he would facepalm at Baji's words. You should never take Y/N lightly, never ever.

The H/C-haired lifted a leg, kicking Baji's face. He stumbled back, blood dripping from his nose. Y/N stomped harshly on his foot, earning a hiss from the young boy.

To Toman, Valhalla, and the rest of the spectators, it was torture watching Baji get absolutely destroyed by Y/N.

She was a formidable foe indeed.

The female teenager tackled Baji to the ground and she sat on his back, her thighs hugging his body.

"Well, this is an ideal way to die." He smirked while Y/N rolled her eyes. Baji suddenly began to cough and splutter. Blood poured out of his mouth, staining the ground. She gasped, slightly disgusted.

"Fuck," Baji let out a small chuckle, "Guess that's that... I couldn't even make it to Kisaki... Dammit."

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu sprinted over, "Y/N, you bastard! What did you do?!"

"... He's badly wounded." She replied smoothly, lifting Baji's shirt and exposing his wound.

"Blood..." Chifuyu gasped, "You got stabbed... when did you get stabbed?!" It amused Y/N how stupid Chifuyu could be sometimes.

"Didn't you see?" She murmured to Baji's second in command, "When Takemichi pushed Kazutora away. Kazu was holding a knife." She placed a hand over Baji's wound, trying to stop the bleeding. She didn't want him to die. Not yet, not ever. In fact, she didn't want anybody to die.

"The injury is bleeding heavily. My hand can't stop it for long." If there was anything Hiro taught Y/N, it was how to tend to a stab wound, "Since the object that impaled him was pulled out, there's nothing to act as the plug and seal the blood vessels." Beneath Y/N, Baji groaned.

"Be a little gentler, will ya?" He grumbled, clicking his tongue.

"Bitch, you're literally dying." Y/N deadpanned.

"Yeah... I know... at least I get to die... like this." Baji was referring to their position. "So long... Y/N, Chifuyu. Let's meet... in another life." His eyelid began to drop. Chifuyu sobbed, crouching down beside his best friend. Tears cascaded down the blonde's face like glimmering diamonds as he desperately shook his black-haired companion.

"Baji-san! Baji-san!" He yelled, trembling, "Please don't go! Baji! Please!" It was a heart-wrenching scream that caused even Y/N to slightly flinch.

"Oi... don't die... we still need to set cars on fire." Despite her cool tone, Y/N was on the verge of breaking down. She was so dumb to actually accept Kisaki's request. Now, look where it got her, on top of her slowly dying former friend who she had hurt over and over again.

"Bitch, I ain't dead yet." Baji suddenly spoke up, startling everybody, "And Chifuyu, stop fucking crying. You look like Takemicchi."

In the distance, the said blonde-haired boy shouted out a series of complaints.

"Will everyone please stop making fun of me?!" He fumed. To his dismay, he was ignored.

"Kazutora," Y/N muttered, gaining the attention of the male, "Who made you think that this... was a good idea?"

Kazutora gulped.

"It was... Hanma."

A/N : y'all finally got to see Y/N in
action 😋😋. Also, I'm so excited for my new theme <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
23.1K 213 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
482K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
20.1K 454 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...