Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

56.

3.3K 302 152
By Ilove1D1237

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered, shaking him.

"Jimin," he repeated a bit louder.

Instead of waking up, he only grunted and turned the opposite way. Yoongi sighed and shook him harder than usual.

Jimin abruptly woke up and let out a scream. Yoongi was quick enough to cover his mouth to prevent further noises from coming out.

"It's me. It's Yoongi." He whispered slowly, releasing his hand. He reached over to turn on the lamp to illuminate the room.

Jimin was sitting up with his face a  pale color. His heart was racing at full speed and his underarms were sweating.

"Why're you here at this time?" He asked, startled. The clock read two-thirty seven am. After he left he didn't come back and Chan remained as his guard.

"I told you I'd come talk to you. We don't have much time. Taehyung should be arriving soon and he'll probably come see you."

Jimin looked over at his chest and noticed the cross necklace. His heart sunk to the bottom of his stomach. So that's the business he had to take care of.

"You were doing something dangerous." He whispered horrified.

"I didn't want to worry you." Yoongi admitted quietly.

Jimin felt like he could vomit. In a way, he was thankful that Yoongi hadn't said a word or he would've lost his mind. The other part of him was a bit upset at this secret.

"I'm fine. I swear." He said, raising up his hands in the air.

Jimin nodded, feeling his stomach suddenly settle back down. Then it hit him, Yoongi was here in his room inches away. They were alone because there was no way he would've come in if someone was outside.

"I need to...use the bathroom." He blurted.

Yoongi nodded and remained kneeled beside his bed while he got out the other side. After he closed the bathroom door he paced around while breathing heavily.

He emptied his bladder, washed his hands and splashed his face with cold water. His face was flushed red and his hair was all over the place.

It felt ridiculous to even feel this nervous. Before he walked out he picked up his toothbrush to clean his mouth and get rid of the morning breath.

When he walked back into the room Yoongi only blinked. It looked like he hadn't moved at all. He looked like a porcelain doll perfectly still.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" He asked, sitting back in bed. Though he was sweating he covered up his legs again.

"We never really finished talking."

"Are you done treating me like a child?" He asked.

"What? What do you—?"

"You always try to protect me like I'm a child. I'm a grown man. I know the consequences to our actions. I knew it from the beginning. I'm just...I'm angry at you. For giving up so easily on us. If you feared your life you should've just told me from the beginning. It would've been much easier for me. Then I wouldn't have made up so many ideas of you not...of us..."

"Do you really think I fear for my life?"

"That's the only explainable reason."

Yoongi smirked while he quietly chuckled. For a moment Jimin forgot to breathe. His hormone levels were all over the place. And he had to grab the blankets and bawled them to control his impulsivity.

"I risk my life on a daily basis by doing this job. I signed my life away the day I accepted the job offer. That's part of the deal. I don't fear that anymore. I only fear losing you." He whispered.

Jimin gulped down the thickness in his throat. He couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not because this reality seemed too good to be true. If he was interpreting things correctly he would understanding that Yoongi still loved him.

"So do you still love me?" He asked quietly.

"More than my life."

Jimin's stomach got warm and it spread up his torso onto his neck. "Then why are we away from each other?"

Yoongi stared at him intensely and got up from his kneeled position leaning closer. Jimin got so jittery and nervous that he scooted back until his back was pressed against the bed frame.

His pale cold hands cupped his face like he was a precious glass figure. Although his eyes seemed darker, he looked happier.

"Because the odds are all against us," he finally whispered. "We're doomed to fail. Every single odd is against us. And yet, I can't stay away."

"Then don't stay away. If you want to try then I will too. Even if we don't succeed I want to. This whole time I thought I wouldn't fall in love ever again. After Yuta I was destroyed. My heart was shattered into tiny pieces and you glued them back one by one. You brought me back to life and as cliche as it sounds you gave me purpose.  These last few months have been so miserable. I shut down for weeks, but you know what? I brought myself back up and I learned something. I can live without you, of course I can. I just don't want to."

"I don't want to stay away either, but just because we stay together doesn't mean that solves our problems. When your contact is over we will have to—"

Jimin pressed his finger against his lips. "We can take it one step at a time. Can't we? Why worry about tomorrow? Let's just...let's live in the present and when that time gets here then we will discuss it then."

In situations like these, Yoongi tended to be the calm and collected one. He was the one who reassured Jimin that everything would be okay. Tonight he took that role to try to calm him down.

Yoongi looked down at the pile of blankets and looked ashamed of himself. Like he wanted to say something and just couldn't.

"What's the matter?" Jimin asked.

"I don't—I don't deserve you. What I did to you—"

"Don't. I forgive you."

"But—"

"Yoongi. I forgive you okay? Can you...sleep with me? At least for a little bit. A few minutes."

Yoongi nodded, unable to deny himself to Jimin. He kicked off his heavy work boots making a loud thump against the floor.

Jimin picked up the blankets, letting him underneath. Yoongi's body was cold and Jimin wrapped his arms around his tiny muscular waist. He took a sniff of his shirt which had a faint scent of cologne and sweat.

Jimin didn't care that he had just gotten off work and that he was dirty. He threw his leg on top of his body holding him closer.

He had been away from him for far too long that he didn't even know what to do with himself. Yoongi melted into his touch and rubbed small circles on his back.

"You need to sleep. Close your eyes and rest. I'll be right here." He cooed lovingly as he pressed his hand on his face.

Jimin eagerly nuzzled himself onto his hand and looked up at him. "I don't want to. I'm afraid this is a dream."

"It's not," he quietly replied. "But are you sure that—?"

"Don't. I've already told you I forgive you. I know you. The real you. I know you wouldn't purposely hurt me. The reason I held so much resentment was because you're so good at hiding your emotions I couldn't see through you."

There was a brief moment of silence. Both were analyzing each other carefully. Trying to read their emotions and suddenly their lips connected in sync.

The kiss was filled with hunger that had been contained for months. But it was still sweet and very passionate.

They kissed each other like the world was ending and falling apart. Like there was no tomorrow and like this was the last time they'd ever get to do it.

Yoongi didn't pull away until he couldn't breathe any longer. They gasped to fill their lungs with air again and recompose themselves.

Jimin felt somehow lighter though he was very sleepy and oxygen deprived. His lips were red and plumped from the strange sensation of kissing for longer than ten seconds. He rested his head on top of his chest once again wrapping his arms around him.

"I fear that something will happen to you and I won't be able to protect you." Yoongi said out loud.

"Nothing will happen to me. Everything will be okay." He reassured him though he wasn't sure himself.

"Promise." He said sternly though it was supposed to be a question. He pulled him up and resting forehead against his then sighed savoring the closeness. It was warm.

"Promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 22.2K 45
"What is it that you seek from me?" "Perfection."
18.7K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
681K 51.1K 50
"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin falls in love with a boy in a homophobic s...
130K 9.3K 33
"i never knew i could find so much happiness in a calico cat." yoonmin © yoongisparks