๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”;๐‡๐

By -etherealroses-

๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐Ž ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐“
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ-๐ƒ๐Ž๐†
๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐‘๐“
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐–๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ'๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐’
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐๐˜'๐’ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–
๐…๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐–๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜

9.7K 402 147
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

"Are we gonna ignore the fact you guys have been hanging out since the second year?" Venus pointed at both Julienne and Astro.

"Yes!" They both said the same thing.

"Stop copying me!"

"No, you stop copying me!"

"Ugh!"

"Seems like friends to me," Blaise said, sipping his butterbeer.

While everyone was shocked, they decided to calm down except for both of their friends.

"We're not friends!" Julienne and Astro screamed at the same time. Again! The two glared at each other, still not over their fight.

"She's a bitch!" Astro pointed at her.

"He's a dick!" Julienne pointed at him.

"I definitely have one." Astro turned to face her with a smug smile.

"A small one, yeah," Julienne sassily said, putting both hands on her hips.

"Stop!" Hermione shouted at both of them.

"Shut-" Astro started, but the glare Julienne was giving made him shut his mouth and face away.

"How about you two talk about this after the movie?" Dumbledore suggested.

Everyone decided to sit down and not talk anymore. Draco looked like he shitted his pants. While Theo and Blaise were making jokes about Astro and Julienne making Astro glare at the both of them.

'My cousin...date her?!' Draco thought weirdly.

'A disgrace to the Black name, I'm sure his mother would love to hear this.' Lucius smiled maliciously.

Astro was looking at Lucius, and he knew what Lucius was thinking about. Lucius was gonna snitch on him to his mother. The thing is, his mother is gone. Astro smirked to himself while looking at his hands. Maybe there was one thing he hadn't told Julienne.

One thing he's been wanting to let out.

One thing.

'Oh, uncle Lucy, you haven't been in contact with her for months,' Astro tsked.

Professor Sprout is seen walking inside the Green House, filled with a bunch of students talking.

Sprout: Morning, everyone.

Professor Sprout taps her wand to get all her students' attention.

Sprout: Good Morning, everyone!

Everyone: Good morning, Professor Sprout!

Sprout: Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second year. Gather around, everyone. Today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes!

Professor Sprout organizes her pots while talking to her students.

Sprout: Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root.

Three people raise their hands. It was Astro Black, Julienne Potter, and of course Hermione Granger.

"Oh, Salazar." Draco groaned

"Another bicker!" Theo laughed.

Sprout: Yes, Ms. Potter.

Julienne: A Mandrake, also known as Mandragora, is a magical and sentient plant with a root that looks like a human. When matured, its cry could be fatal to any person who heard it.

Julienne smirks at Astro, who is glaring daggers at her.

Astro: It is also to return those who have been Petrified to their original state.

Julienne smirks, fall, and slams the wooden rails of the box.

Julienne: A Mandrake's scream is also as loud as a Banshee's scream!

Astro glares at the girl and also slams his hand on the wooden railing. The students look back and forth, knowing another fight is gonna happen.

Astro: A Mandarake's leaf can also be used as poison!

Julienne: Yeah, well-

Sprout: Thank you for the answers, Ms. Potter and Mr. Black! Ten points to each Gryffindor and Slytherin!

"Do you guys do this all the time?" Sirius questioned. The boy and girl did not open their mouths but nodded slowly.

"Oh Godric, you should see them in every class. Fighting all the fucking time." Zylo groaned while Ron agreed with the curly-haired boy.

All the students cheer for their housemates. While all the students cheer for their teammates, Hermione looks at the leaves a 'hmph.'

"Aw, did Granger not be able to answer." Cassian faked cooking, still not liking the hell Hermione put him through.

"Shut it, Atticus, don't make me put you through another worksheet." Hermione threatened to make Cassian close his mouth.

Sprout: Everyone, please put their earmuffs on. They may be still babies, but their cries can leave you passed out for hours.

While Professor Sprout shows all the students how to re-pot, the Mandrake Neville passes out, making students laugh except Julienne, forcing Ron to check Neville if he is okay.

Soon after, Herbology students are now eating Lunch at the Great Hall. Ron is taping his wand together, which failed miserably.

Ron: Say it... I'm doomed.

"You should've told us, Ron," Arthur told him sincerely.

"Didn't want to make you madder. Especially mom." Ron muttered the last part.

Julienne: You're doomed.

Their conversation was cut off by a blonde little short boy wearing a camera over his neck.

Colin: Hi Julienne, I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too

Colin blushed while looking at the screen. He was for sure Julienne's number one biggest fan.

Julienne: Hello Colin, nice to meet you.

Dean notices Ron's owl flying towards the Gryffindor table.

Dean: Ron, is that your owl?

Errol crashes to a bowl full of crisps making students laugh.

Ron: Bloody bird's a menace.

"You should really get a new owl, Mr. Weasley. It could be dangerous," McGonagall told Arthur, making him blush in embarrassment.

Errol flies away, and Ron looks at the red letter he's received.

Ron: Oh no! Mum sent me a bloody howler.

Seamus: Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a Howler!

Julienne: Damn it, Seamus! Do you have to scream everything to the world.

Neville: Go on, Ron. I ignored my gran once. It was horrible.

Ron opens the letter. Not a second later, you can already hear a girl screaming.

Molly: Ronald Weasley! How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted; Your father's now facing an inquiry at work, and it's entirely your fault. If you put another toe out of line, we will bring you straight home! And Ginny, Congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud.

"I didn't know you opened it in the Great Hall." Molly looked at Ron with an Apologetic gaze.

"It's alright, Mum," Ron muttered, but was it really?

The letters rip off to pieces leaving a guilty Julienne, embarrassed Ginny, and a scared Ron.

Everyone went back to eating except Hermione, who studied in the library till a magnificent American eagle flew towards the Gryffindor table. Everyone stopped talking when they heard the owl.

"Woah!"

"There's an American eagle in Hogwarts?"

"No, Mr. Welsh, the letter must be from America," McGonagall answered the first year.

There was no one here who owned an American eagle, so everyone was confused. The only eagle they've ever seen was Astro's luxurious black eagle.

"Well, well well, who could probably get a letter from America?" Ron mockingly said.

"Shut up, or I'll throw my heels at you again." Julienne glared at him.

The eagle flies towards Julienne, making everyone look at her with curiosity. The eagle lands in front of her, gently placing the package in front of her. Julienne raises a brow at everyone looking at her. Everyone quickly looked away and decided to continue what they were doing.

Julienne opens the package revealing a letter and a bunch of American snacks. Julienne opens the letter slowly, reading the letter she's holding.

Niko:

Dearest Julienne,

I heard you flew a car! It was all over the newspaper, even in America! I leave you for two weeks, and you're already doing a bunch of dangerous things. That's very irresponsible of you. Then again, that was awesome!

Hopefully, you're still alive, or else our friendship only lasted for 3 months. Do you really despise me so much that you're already trying to end yourself?

'I despise you. How about I kill you myself?' Astro thought, his jaw clenching once again.

"Don't be so obvious, Astro," Theo whispered at Astro.

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about." Astro shrugged Theo off.

'Now come on, Astro. I was confused at first, but not any more things are starting to get easier to piece together.' Theo thought to himself proudly. "For once, he's actually using his knowledge." Something Zylo would say.

Anyways I sent you a bunch of snacks from here. I hope you enjoy them. Also mum wants you to join Christmas this year, she really enjoys your company.

How are you anyway? Are you still as pretty as the last time I saw you? Who am I kidding? You probably still are or maybe even prettier!

"That's cute."

"You guys are so cute together."

"See, at first, I shipped those two, but I don't know anymore. Astro and Julienne are my new ship!" Ginny shouted happily, and almost everyone agreed with them. Julienne and Astro looked like they wanted to jump in the Astronomy Tower.

"I should meet this American boy soon and teach him a lesson!" Sirius said, and Remus backed him up.

"No! First of all, Niko and I are just friends. Second of all, I-I hate Astro!" Julienne exclaimed. Julienne is once again confused. She hesitated, which annoyed herself greatly.

Reply soon, darling.

From the coolest person ever,

Niko Emery

Julienne reads the letter, making her laugh.

Julienne: Stupid Bastard!

Ron looks at her with curiosity.

Julienne: What?

Ron: What do you mean "what?"

Julienne: Oh um, just a friend of mine.

Ron: Is he a wizard?

Julienne: Are you ginger?

Ron: Wait, what?

Julienne sighs and smacks his head, making him yelp.

Julienne: Of course he's a wizard

Ron: Are you gonna tell me who?

Julienne: Nope, but we can share the snacks

Ron: Deal.

"Well, I know him now."

"Do you want me to stab your eyeball?"

"No, ma'am."

Julienne and Ron do their handshake, and each grabs a snack from the package.

Students are now sitting in Lockhart's classroom, waiting for him to enter the room. Lockhart makes a grand entrance walking in the room.

Lockhart: Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Me

"Really? Him?" Sirius scoffed. Even he would make a better DADA teacher rather than goldilocks.

Julienne rolls her eyes and lays her head on Ron's shoulder, who was making a weird face at Lockhart.

Lockhart: Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin, Third Class, honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile award. But I don't talk about that; I didn't get rid of the abandoned Banshee by smiling at him.

"Nothing but lies." Astro snarked, making people laugh.

"Umbridge much?" Julienne smirked, making Umbridge and Astro glared at her. Astro's glare went to Umbridge, not liking the way she was looking at Julienne.

Hermione looks at Lockhart in awe while Julienne scoffs at Hermione. Julienne leans forward directly at Hermione's seat and whispers shout at her.

Julienne: Hermione, Stop fawning over him!

Hermione: Shhh! He's brilliant!

"Brilliant, huh?" Julienne teased her.

"Stop!" Hermione cried out.

Julienne: That's my word!

Hermione waves at her nonchalantly, still focusing on the professor.

Lockhart: It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind. Cornish Pixies!

Astro: Are you fucking with me right now?!

'No, but I did 2 weeks ago.' Julienne looked at the screen innocently.

Blaise: Be careful. You might provoke them.

Cassian laughed hard, making Blaise look at him fondly.

"He's staring at me again. I can feel it." Cassian whispered in Julienne's ear.

"Maybe he thinks you're cute?" Julienne kissed his forehead.

"Me?" Cassian had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yes, you, darling." Julienne smiled at him.

Blaise and Theo laugh while Astro tries his best not to smile.

Lockhart: Laugh all you want, but these are pesky little buggers!

Lockhart opens the cages releasing all the Cornish Pixies. They all start to fly around, ruining all the objects they find, making everyone hide under the floor and leave the place. Cornish Pixies start to pull Neville's ears, making him float and hooking him on the chandelier.

Lockhart: Peskipiksi Pesternomi!

The spell did nothing, making everyone panic even more. Everything started to fall apart, even more, making Lockhart run away.

Lockhart: I'll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage.

Ron: What do we do now?!

Julienne: Hermione, the spell!

Hermione stands up and raises her wand up in the air.

Hermione: Immobulus!

"Even a second-year student is smarter than him." Sirius cried out. If anyone can be the best DADA, it would be his Moony.

The Cornish Pixies float around; Neville looks around and sighs.

Neville: Why is it always me?

Julienne: I don't know Nev, let's get you down, yeah?

After school ended, the Gryffindor quidditch team walked down the Hallways, ready to practice.

"Oh fuck!" Draco groaned, already blushing red. His friends were already laughing at him. They all remembered how bruised he was when he went back from quidditch practice.

Oliver: I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program.

We're gonna train earlier, harder, and longer.

Julienne: We know Oliver, not like you didn't call us at five-thirty in the morning to explain all the news

"Best quidditch captain ever!" Julienne smiled.

Angelina raised a brow at her. "Second best, of course." Julienne smiled at her charmingly, making Angelina laugh.

Oliver: What-? I don't believe it. Where do you think you're going, Flint?.

Flint: Quidditch practice.

Oliver: I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today.

Flint: Easy Wood, I've got a note.

Ron and Hermione watch the scene unfold, walking towards them.

Ron: I smell trouble.

Oliver: "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new seeker."

You've got a new seeker. Who?

"That's not how the booking works!" McGonagall frowned at Severus.

The Slytherin spreads around, revealing Malfoy.

Julienne: Oh for fuck sakes!

"Same."

Draco: That's right. And that's not all that's new this year.

The Slytherins show off their new brooms.

Ron: Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?

Flint: Gift from Draco's father

Draco: You see Weasley, unlike some; my father can afford the best

"Draco!" Narcissa glared at both Father and Son, who were avoiding eye contact with her.

Julienne: Well, he can't afford his son to have better manners, yeah?

Draco's friends laugh at the screen.

"She got you there!" Daphne laughed.

"Leave Darcy Poo alone; he's changed." Venus pouted, making his friends laugh even more.

Draco launches at Julienne but is stopped by his teammates.

Hermione: At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it from pure talent.

Draco: No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!

People who were against blood supremacy glared at Draco while he backed away. As much as Julienne hated it, she was too sympathetic, especially with people who've had a bad past. She understood how Draco's home life was. Astro explained how every pureblood supremacist home is like, and it made her sick to the stomach.

Though having a bad life does not give him a reason to be a spoiled bitch, maybe he could change. Both of her uncles would tell her that was something she got from her father being too sympathetic.

"Okay, that's enough. Stop glaring at the poor boy. He's learned his lessons." Julienne dismissed all the glares the platinum boy was receiving, making people shocked, especially her friends.

Astro smirked and secretly laughed. 'Couldn't handle it, huh?' Astro mouthed, forgetting the fight they had last night.

'Shut up!' Julienne blushed and turned to the screen.

Ron raises his wand, pointing it at Draco.

Ron: You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!

The spell backhands due to Ron's broken wand making the spell hit Ron himself. The Slytherins laugh at Ron while the twins and Hermione walk towards Ron.

Julienne tsked at Draco and walked toward him, sending him a punch making him fall to the ground. Flint grabs her arm, but she hexes him before he can do anything, sending him flying to the ground. All the other Slytherins back away from her, making her smirk.

People were gaping at the screen. They knew she was scary but not that scary! To top it all of her anger issues.

"Get it, pup!" Sirius cheered, making Remus groan.

"That's so hot!" Venus shouted, and many people couldn't help but agree. The Potter girl was definitely feisty. Astro clenched his fist but did not say or do anything else.

"You're so badass!" Daphne cheered.

"See that? Your future girl thinks I'm a badass." Julienne whispered at ginny, making her blush.

"fuck off!"

Julienne: That's right, don't touch me, you little shits!

Julienne walks toward Draco, who is touching his nose and groaning. She bends down and whispers in his ear.

Julienne: Don't ever call her that again before I break something else that isn't your nose, you fucking cunt. Tell Professor Snape I'll see him on Thursday at 9 pm because we all know your little dumb shit is gonna snitch on me, cunt!

Julienne stands up and walks toward Oliver and the other Gryffindor quidditch players.

Julienne: We good?

Oliver nods, and they all start walking back away from the pitch. Julienne turns back and faces the other Slytherins.

Julienne: Oh and Malfoy, see you at the pitch!

Julienne flips him off and continues walking with her team.

"Hot!"

"Mommy material!" A random person said, making the halls quiet.

"Who the fuck said that?" Julienne looked around the hall and stayed quiet, wanting to know the person who called her "mommy."

"I don't know, man, they aren't we-" Ginny teased, making Julienne laugh.

"Hype me up!"

"Jules?"

"Yes, Hermione?"

"Sit down."

"Beg for it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 44.8K 100
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
28.6K 714 17
Eight movies are sent from the future to the past to watch what happens in the future. ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ What if Har...
1.4M 55.8K 152
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
173K 6.2K 43
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...