✔️ | 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。CLOSE AS STRANGERS【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛WON'T GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS SO MUCH ... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
THANK YOU
BOOK THREE

THIRTY-EIGHT

2.3K 46 0
By wi1dflower

"Eleanor!" Carly yelled down the hall, trying to get through the crowd of people. "Excuse me. Hey move!"

"Hey Carls." Eleanor smiled at the girl.

"You were great!" She hugged the girl.

"Thank you. I was super nervous to go up there."

"But you still killed it."

"Thanks." Eleanor wasn't as happy as she should be after what happened with her friends and ex-boyfriend.

"Everything okay?"

"Malcom and I broke up."

"The weirdo that talks about the same role he had for decades?"

Eleanor chuckled. "Yeah that one. I guess if you put it that way I'm glad he broke up with me. Even if it was over text."

"He broke up with you over text?" Eleanor nodded. "What a dick. You deserve so much better."

"Thanks Carls. What sucks is that I was under his spell and lost all my friends in the process."

"I'm sure they'll understand once you tell them what happened. Nothing can break your guys' friendship."

"At least I still have you."

Carly smiled. "Always." The girl saw the two walking in their direction. "Well speak of the devils. I'll see you around El. Bye Fab and Devi." The girl said as she walked away to her friends.

"You done? I'm starving." Caeleb complained.

"Yeah let's go." Carly said only to see Paxton walk by with Trent, Sheri, and Zoe. The girl smiled at the boy which he returned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 393 13
"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘦�...
292K 5.8K 38
Logan gets her dream job: the big bad on the final season of the Vampire Diaries.
74.3K 2.5K 72
CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING AND REFORMATTING BEFORE RETURNING "This Was No Ordinary Life." --- In which two teenagers in love just can't seem...
8.2K 264 15
Owen once found a half-raptor half-human hybrid called Aspen, and they went on an adventure. It had ups and downs but somehow they ended up togethe...