Eternally

By kazbrekkersgf

Oriya Deronte, the American Mafia's future Donna. She was destined to be the queen. Skills in assassination a... More

1. unexpected guest
2. wasn't me
3. friends?
4. head on a plate
5. the letter
6. the perfect excuse
7. truce
8. small mission
9. the train
10. don't move
11. drugged
12. sticky note apology
13. onsies
14. apology
15. trust me?
16. blood bath
17. fight me?
18. give them a show
19. his shoes
20. father's wrath
21. be honest
22. betro
23. run like hell
24. the cake
25. home
26. theo's birthday
27. my secret
28. the challenge
29. his knife
30. true menace
31. huge distraction
32. yellow skittle
33. nerf guns
34. sworn enemy
35. foghorn
36. pay the price
37. cold as ice
38. bloody mary
39. movie night
40. sharpie
41. missed calls and texts
42. ugly heart
43. crab legs
44. my ride
45. tolerate
46. my girlfriend
47. someone else
48. sick and twisted
49. snoop dogg
50. keeping secrets
51. protect each other
52. a mass murder
53. my true love
55. cruel and odious
56. heart
57. unravelled secrets
58. family
59. friendship
60. our thing
61. date night
62. settling scores

54. house tour

10.8K 246 278
By kazbrekkersgf

Chapter 54

Oriya Deronte

Vincent stands behind me, touching me every chance he gets as I hook the earring on. His hands wrap around me like a snake and he rests his cheek on my shoulder. He slips his hand down his shirt and brings his lego piece out to connect it with mine.

"I should gorilla glue this together. You can literally never leave me." He laughs at his own joke. Dork.

I yank my necklace away from him before he actually goes through with his idea. Vince drops his jaw at my action and scowls at me. I send him a sweet smile and kiss his cheek before turning back to the mirror.

"Oriya." He huffs.

"Vincent." I mock him. I know what he wants but it's fun to mess with him.

I can see him scowling and frowning at me from the reflection on the mirror. I purse my lips to conceal the laugh daring to push past my lips but it breaks out anyway. "You're such a baby." I said, turning around.

Vincent points to his lips, "Give me a proper one, witch." He grumbles, pulling me closer to rest his hands on my ass. My hands rest on his chest and he brings one hand to my face, moving the strand of hair.

I give him a little peck on the lips which I assume he doesn't approve of as he pulls me in for another one, with his hand loosely wrapped around my throat. I pull back from him to see the bastard looking content with himself.

"You're so damn perfect." He said, looking between both my eyes. "So pretty."

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow. He was being nice. It was weird.

"No." He shakes his head.

There's the Vincent I know. I took his hands off my waist as I started walking to the door. I didn't really care that he said that. I just wanted to be dramatic. He gave me enough attention but whatever.

He chuckled and pulled me back to him, my back to his chest. He dips his head down to my shoulder and places soft kisses from there to my collarbone and my neck. "I was only kidding." He says spinning me around to face him again.

"Whatever. We have to go now." I roll my eyes.

I haven't told him where we're going because I know he will refuse if I do. Triple dates were definitely not his thing. "Can you tell me where we're going?" He asks, walking us out the door with his hand on the small of my back.

"You'll find out." I said.

I could hear his footsteps behind me as we walked down the hall but he suddenly halted. I turn around to check on him. He was planted in front of a door, slightly cracked open. I lean back to see what he's looking at.

It was a large picture of him and his mother. He couldn't have been older than 3 in this. I hate that he has to go through something like this. My eyes sting but I blink the tears away. I turned to Vincent. His face was painted with a looming cloud of sadness and I fucking hated it.

I really need to find out where Leo is. He's dead the second I do.

"Vince?" I said softly, snapping him out of his daze.

He blinks as he comes back to reality. We meet eyes and he takes a deep breath in, "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? We don't have to go." I told him.

He shakes his head, "I'll be fine." He smiles, "I have you."

***

Vincent stares at the fork, debating on stabbing it into his eye as the chatter of the people around us bounce from the walls. His shoulders slump and he turns to me. His eyes beg for us to leave but I fight back.

I clear my throat and turn to Lucas and Kena, "What are you guys going to order?" My fingers flip through the menu as I read about the delicious foods.

"I think I might go with the pasta." Kena says.

"Hope you choke on it." Vincent mumbles under his breath. I send him a glare and he sends one back.

"Steak seems nice." Theo said, showing Sienna the pictures to which she makes a face at. Sienna hates steak with a passion. The four of them chatter amongst each other to find out what to order for their meal.

I would've given my input but before I could, I felt Vincent's hand on my thigh. I tense at the sudden action and his cool rings which he notices. I shot him a glare and he only smirked back at me.

He leans in, "Can we go home?" He whispers, his hand getting higher and higher, almost under my dress. My legs close and he takes that into recognition. I make sure nobody's looking at us, and thankfully everyone is too busy eating or talking.

I smack his hand, "Behave, Vincent." I grit.

He rolls his eyes and puts his hand back into his lap, "Fine." He mumbles, resting his chin on his hand. He looked like a giant baby.

We ordered pretty soon after and the food came pretty quick. Vincent's hand kept finding their way back to my body, more specifically my thigh. I almost cut his fingers off with the knife they gave us.

I shove his hand away again, "Vincent, we're in public."

"So?" He shrugs.

I sigh, knowing there's literally no point in arguing with him, "Just eat your food."

He points to me, "I want to eat this though." He said, making my head whip over so fast I almost broke it. What did he just say? Lord help this man.

He snickers at my reaction before shoving more noodles into his mouth, pretending as if he never said anything. Kena notices my reaction and raises an eyebrow in curiosity. I shake my head and wave it off.

We finished our food pretty much right after that. We thought of going to an ice cream shop for dessert but Vincent was quick to shut that down. I didn't force him. He survived a whole two hours without ripping someone's head off.

I was proud of him.

He remained quiet most of the night. There were some times where he couldn't resist and chimed in with an insult or a sarcastic comment but other than that, I'd say he's been pretty good.

The waitress arrived at our table to hand us the bill. She stood pretty close to the table and on Vincent's side. He scoots his chair closer to mine and grabs my fingers to keep in his grasp.

He seemed distressed as he turned his entire body to me. My lips crack a smile and give his hand a reassuring squeeze. He was an adorable little shit. He squeezes mine back, letting me know he's okay.

Vincent doesn't let go of my hand as he fishes into his pocket for his wallet. He puts a few 100 dollar bills on the table and stands up. The waitress happily accepts the tip he gave her and moseys on over to the next table.

"You okay?" I asked him, getting up from my seat.

He nods, "Yeah. I should wrap myself into a bubble so nobody comes too close."

I laugh as I lead him outside and wait for everyone else to join us so we can say our goodbyes. Kena and Sienna went to the bathroom and obviously Theo and Lucas were waiting for them.

"Then how would I kiss you?" I tilt my head, pushing his hair back.

"I'll take you in the bubble with me." He pauses, as if he's thinking, "You know what? We should go live on our own island."

He looked so deep in thought, as if he was being a hundred percent serious about this ridiculous idea. Nonetheless, I play along. "Definitely." I nod.

A breeze passes by and I shiver, feeling cold. I rub my arms up and down to give myself heat and Vincent frowns. He slips off his jacket and wraps it around as he pulls me closer to him. Safe to say, I'm not cold anymore.

"What about you?" I rest my cheek on his chest.

"I don't care about me. As long as you're okay." He shrugs it off.

"Awww, that's just fucking adorable." I hear Lucas' voice followed by a camera click.

We turn around to see Theo with his phone up as Sienna, Kena, and Lucas give Vincent and I a warm stare. Vincent rolls his eyes at his two best friends but his eyes are filled with fondness. He may not show it, but he loves Lucas and Theo.

We said our goodbyes and went our own ways. Vincent and I weren't going to the main house with them. Just before we left for the triple date, Vincent told me he wanted to take me somewhere. I have no idea why or where.

I turn up the volume and Vincent groans as he hears Lana's voice come through. I'm convinced he'll learn the lyrics because of how often I play her songs around him. I know he secretly likes her music.

He drives with one hand as the other rests on my thigh, slyly getting higher and higher. His fingers lightly lap on my thigh to the beat on Lana's song. I didn't point it out because I knew he'd stop.

We arrived at the place he was talking about pretty soon. It wasn't too far from the restaurant and it was absolutely beautiful. I literally cannot stress that enough. It was huge and in a private area, in the middle of trees and nature.

Vincent climbs out the car and comes to my side to open my door for me. I place my hand in his as he leads us right in front of the mansion. I gape at the mansion and Vincent wraps his arms from behind me.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"It's so pretty Vincent, oh my god." I said, looking at the floor to ceiling windows.

"I bought it for us." He said causally.

It takes a moment for what he just said to click in my head. I turned around to face him, "Huh?" I said, confused.

He rolls his eyes at me, "Are you deaf? I said I bought-"

"No, I got that. What do you mean for us?" I said, point between him and I.

"You and I. Oriya and Vincent. I bought this for us." He says, running his finger through my hair.

"You mean like- like you want to live with me?" I raise an eyebrow. We were living together but it wasn't really a for sure thing. It was never like official. More like a bunch of sleepovers. That's how I felt at least.

"Yeah." He nods, "C'mon let me show you the inside. I had this built just for us." He says, taking us into the front door.

Built for us? He has this personally built just for us? Vincent fucking Laurent built a house for him and his woman. If I said this out loud, I'm sure everyone would think I had gone completely insane.

"You had this built? For us?" I double checked.

"Mhm." He nods, fishing into his pocket and pulling out a silver key. The key fit perfectly and the door opened with a satisfied click. "I had the people make every single thing according to our likes."

We walk into a dark room. Vincent leaves my hand for a second and flips on the lights before grabbing it again. "There's no furniture. I wanted to pick all that out with you." Vincent murmurs beside me.

A smile stretches across my face as I finally take all this in. I wrap my arms around him and take him in my embrace, "You bastard. You actually want all this with me." I said, burying my face into his chest as he held me tight.

His chest rumbles as he laughs, "I want everything with you, darling." He pulls back from me, "Let's go, I want to show you everything."

He pulls us into the elevator and clicks the 5th floor. I guess we're starting from the top since that was the total amount of floors in this huge mansion. I look up and see the mirror at the top. Vincent looks up as well and gives me a lopsided smile.

The doors open and he pulls me along to the halls. "This is where our kids will stay. There's five rooms, one for each and a spare one for family nights."

I cock a brow, "You want four kids?" I said, peeking my head in one room.

"Yeah, 3 boys and 1 girl." He says, walking us in.

I assume the room was for a boy, considering the blue themed room. There was no furniture in the room, because as he said he wanted to pick that out but there was decor hanging from the walls. It was fairly big, probably a little smaller than my room back home.

Vincent pointed to one corner of the room, "We can put a rocking chair there. Read him to sleep and stuff." He said, before pointing somewhere else, "And the crib there!" He said, with a hint of excitement in his voice.

We went into the other three rooms and he did the same for each and everyone. Telling me the different cribs we can have for them, how he wants to organize their closets, what type of blanket is best for them, and all that.

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume he googled all this stuff or something.

Vincent didn't grow up with the best family. I think him being so excited and dreaming about a perfect family was his way of getting what he didn't receive as a kid. Our kids would be the luckiest in the world to have a father like Vince.

We went down to the fourth floor, which he seemed really excited about. Half of the side had shelves filled with books and the other was an arcade room. It was like a mix of both our secret floors.

"I put the library under the kids floor so we don't have to hear them running around all the time." He said, making me wonder where our room would be.

We skipped the 3rd floor and went down to the second where we didn't spend much time. It was a couple of guest rooms for anyone who decided to spend the night. I doubt Vincent would let anyone in the first place but I didn't say anything.

The first floor was pretty explanatory. Kitchen, living room and all that other stuff. There were stairs in this house but I doubt anyone would use those to get to the 5th or 4th floor. Your legs would probably die out.

We step into the elevator and before the doors open, I click close. Vincent looks at me in confusion. I ignore him and pull him down by his collar to give him a sweet kiss, "I love you so much, Vincent."

"I love you, Oriya." He smiles, "Eternally."

"Eternally." I whisper back, letting the doors open to reveal our room.

Surprisingly, this one was the least decorated. It was just a huge un-painted room with a bed in the middle. It was definitely bigger than a king size. There's a single body size mirror positioned near what I assume is the closet.

"I wanted us to make this our room. Like, we paint it, we put up decorations and stuff." Vincent mumbles.

He sounds so insecure about the future he wants. As if it's a stupid joke or something. Which it's definitely not. "Yes we will." I said, grabbing his hand and kissing his knuckles.

He puts his hands on my waist and walks us back until I feel my back hit something soft. It was the mattress on the bed. He licks his lips and his eyes darken a shade, "Look up at the ceiling, darling."

He lays us down and hovers over me on the bed. I look behind him to see a mirror on the ceiling, showing our reflection. My lips part in shock and I meet Vincent's eyes once more. He kisses on my neck and jaw until he gets to my ear.

"Now you can see all the pretty faces you make." He whispers.

My eyes darted between him and the mirror above us. A thought crosses my mind. A smirk takes over my lips and I take Vincent's lips in mine before I roll us over so I'm on top of him and lean down to whisper in his ear.

"No, you'll see all the pretty faces you make."

My actions and words seem to catch him off guard for a moment. Vincent looks my body up and down as he runs his tongue along the sides of his mouth. His hands grip onto my hips as tight as they can.

"I'm yours Oriya. Use me." His voice, raspy.

I began unbuttoning his dress shirt and he rolled his lip into his mouth.. I pull his tie off his collar all as I keep eye contact with him. I feel his dick get harder under me, begging to be let out. My pussy gets wetter as he looks into my eyes.

I set the tie to the side and run my hands down his hard abs. He takes a deep breath under me and pushes his hips up impenitently. I push them back down, "Move a fucking inch and I'll get off."

He sends me a hard look, "You'll get off when I tell you to get off."

I raise an eyebrow and accept his challenge. I swing one leg over him but he catches before I even fully raise it off. "Cazzo." He says under his breath. "Don't get off, please."

I rest myself back on him, "That's what I fucking thought."

I can tell he wants to snap back but keeps whatever comeback he has in his mouth. I slowly unblock his slacks and rub my hand up and down his hard dick. He groans and tilts his head back, as he tries not to move a muscle.

I pull his boxers down and his dick stands up. I grab his chin and tilt it down so we lock eyes, "Look at me, Laurent."

His breathing becomes heavy and he licks his lips, desperate for me to make a move. I drag my tongue from his balls up to the tip of his dick, before sucking it entirely. He takes a deep breath and almost moves his arms.

My fingers play with the end of my dress and I slowly pull it over my head, giving Vincent a view of me in my undergarments I wore just for him. His eyes stay locked on my breasts, waiting for my take off my bra.

I unclipped it and let it slide off my skin. Vincent gapes at my breasts and almost sits up. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back down.

I stroke his dick with my hand and he moans at the feeling. I position it right under my entrance and lower myself down, taking him in myself. His length still makes my insides turn. Like I said, I'll never get used to it.

I think back to all the times he's fucked me and made me beg for my orgasm. It's time I get him back. I lift myself up and down two more times, he places his hands on my hips but doesn't dare move me.

Just as his breathing starts to get heavy again, I stop my movements. He looks me dead in the eye, conflicted. "You want me?" I ask, tracing his abs.

He doesn't give me a verbal answer. He only nods urgently. I thread my fingers into his hair and pull it back, making him slightly hiss, "Use your words baby."

"I want you. I fucking need you." He says, his hands holding my hips tightly, trying not to push me back down.

"Say please." I taunt him, just like he does me.

"Please." He moans, his nails digging into my hips.

I tilt my head, "You can do better Vincent."

"Please Oriya. Please fuck me." He whimpers.

"As you wish." I said, lowering myself back down. He groans and his eyes roll to the back of his head. I rest my hands on my chest for balance and squeeze my eyes shut in pleasure. He feels so fucking good.

I go slower just to tease him and his eyes snap open, "Oriya, per favore." He begs, squirming beneath me as I take in his heated face. I tease him further and lower myself down, but don't go back up.

He whines beneath me as his nails dig into my hips, silently begging me to fuck him. I take his requests and start riding him once again. We moan each time I lower myself down on his dick.

I pick up my pace as I start yearning for my orgasm. "Oh mio fottuto dio." Vincent groans, his face getting hot. The bed starts shaking every time my skin hits his. His eyes stare at my bouncing tits. I play with them just as he does when he's fucking me.

I feel him tense under me, telling me he's close to reaching his high. "Non fermarsi, bambina." He says, throwing his head back. I think back to all the time's he's made me beg for my orgasm.

"You're mine right? I can use you?" I said, out of breath.

"Mhm." He moans, nodding along to my words.

"Good, then make me cum." I said, getting off his dick. I move myself forward until my pussy is over his face. I want him to eat me out. He lets out a harsh breath, distraught about me not riding him anymore but it was well deserved. "You don't get to cum until I do." I whisper to him.

I rested myself down his face. He doesn't waste a second in getting to work. His tongue skilfully moves along my pussy as I moan, "Fuck!" He sucks and bites on my clit, making me scream out loud.

His tongue flicks along my clit and I slam my palms on the headboard as I feel my climax coming. My legs buckle from under me and I cum on his face. He licks up my liquids as I decide to reward him. He's been such a good boy.

He's about to speak but I put my finger over his lips, silencing him. "Your turn, baby. You can move me.'' I said, giving him permission. His hands shoot to my hips and he pushes them down on his dick, groaning as he does.

His moans fill the room as he slams my body down on him. "Ti amo cazzo!" He cries, going faster and harder under me. After a few seconds, he gets slower and tenses under me, about to cum.

"Fanculo, Oriya." Vincent whispers, raising me off him as he sits up and cums all over the bedsheets. I take some on my finger and lick it off as he watches my movements. He pulls me closer and positions me on his lap, wrapping his hands around me.

"Almost forgot English." He exhales, making the both of us laugh.

a/n - hi guys

:)

gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.2K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
47.7K 840 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
16K 371 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...
6.2K 194 13
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...