Madagascar

KappaTurtleGirl द्वारा

A group of animals who have spent all their life in a New York zoo end up in the jungles of Madagascar, and m... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Changes in the remake

Chapter 11

412 6 2
KappaTurtleGirl द्वारा

A few minutes later, everyone exited the plane. They shook in fear, happy to be on solid ground. Melman was still wearing his oxygen mask. Misty carefully climbed out of the plane. She thought this was awesome. Jewel was still traumatized.

Gloria: What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?

Melman: [muffled] Is this thing even working?

Marty: I'm OK. I'm alive.

Melman: [muffled] Hey guys?

Gloria: I can't even sleep for a minute. You know what? This is not JFK. I don't think.

Alex: Wow.

Misty lifted her hoops and her bag up to see this. The grasslands around the wrecked plane stretched endlessly into a distance with strange trees and odd shrubs springing up on the horizon. The bright sunlight beamed down while a warm wind rustled the tops of the dry weeds around them.

Misty: At least we survived.

Skipper: Kowalski, casualty report.

Kowalski shifted a few beads around on his abacus,

Kowalski: Two passengers unaccounted for Skipper:.

Skipper:That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys. Who says a penguin can't fly?

The penguin humanoids raised their hands and gave high fives around.

Alex: Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!

Skipper: We'll fix it.

Alex: Fix it? How are you gonna fix this?

Skipper: Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape. We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.

Alex: Sixty-nine months?!

Skipper: No, six to nine months. Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.

Alex: Where'd you get that number?

Skipper: I want you to reconfigure the design.

Alex: How do you estimate that?

Skipper: Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine. Maybe find water.

Alex: Hold on a second. Who made you king of the plane wreck?

Skipper: Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.

Alex: Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?

Skipper: OK, then I'll remain in charge.

Alex: Yeah. That's right. You will remain in charge.

Skipper: You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.

Alex: Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.

Skipper: Good for you.

Alex: Well, this discussion isn't over.

Misty then begins to approach the penguins for a moment.

Misty: What else can I do?

Skipper: Huh, why you're a lucky tiger. Maybe you can help us by fixing the plane.

Misty cheered happily as she wiggled her tail.

Misty: You hear that, Jewel? We're going to fix the plane. I'll be back for you guys.

She then begins to join the others.

Skipper: Higher mammals! You stay with us. We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.

Calmy, Phil flashed a series of sign language hand signals at the penguins.

Mason: Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.

Misty caught up with Alex as he stormed away from the plane.

Gloria: How in the hello will they fix this plane?

Alex: You know, grit and spit and spit. A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.

Marty: That doesn't sound too promising.

Alex: You're right. We're stuck here.

Misty: We're just only a few countries away from your home.

Alex: True. Since we'll never go home.

Marty: Hey guys, as long as we're together, we'll be OK.

Alex: Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.

Misty: Wow. Look at this!

The zoosters looked and saw Misty staring out at the opening. They followed her as they trudged up the hill. Gloria pulled the oxygen mask off of Melman's face for a moment. There far in the horizon, a mountain poked up into the clouds with the sun blazing on the snowy peak. In the middle of the distance, herds of animals strolled around, socializing, drinking the cool water in the oasis and gathering in herds. It's a new world.

Melman: Whoa..

Gloria: Am I trippin'?

Marty: All those zebras... like me. Wait a minute, where are we?

Melman: San Diego. This time I'm 40 percent sure.

Alex: I know this place.

Marty: I think it's Africa.

Melman: Africa?

Misty: It's a new world.

Marty: It's got to be. Our ancestral crib. It's in our blood. I can feel it!

Alex: No, it's more than that. It's like... ..déjà vu, like I've been here before.

Marty: It's like roots!

Alex: No, it's like... .déjà vu, like I've been here before.

Misty: So amazing. Last one here is a rotten fossa!

Misty then started to run down the hill as the rest rushed down to the valley below, toward the watering hole. As they arrived, they started to get nervous about approaching the wild humanoid natives.

Alex: How!

All the native humanoids at the watering hole turned to look.

Alex: How! Me Alex! Me and me friends fly, fly in great metal bird. Then plummet! Smash ground! Go boom! 

Misty sighed as Alex tried to communicate to the natives.

Alex: Then here we emerge. We offer only happiness and good greetings.

None of the animals didn't not respond. They don't understand English a lot.  But then a loud roar came from behind the animals. Misty screamed as she saw a mature lion man coming through the crowd, roaring. Then he coughed for a few seconds. There was a lioness woman, his mate appears beside him.

Zuba: What's going on here? What's all this hubbub?

Elephant humanoid: They say they're from off the reserve.

Zuba: That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.

He strode over to the strangers and glared at them.

Alex: You look familiar. Do I know you?

Zuba: How could you possibly survive the hunters?

Gloria: Hunters? We didn't see any hunters.

Misty couldn't stop staring at the adult lion humanoid. There was something familiar about him that was relative to Alex.

Zuba: What are you looking at?

Misty: Me? Nothing.

Zuba: This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed. So skedaddle back to wherever you came from.

Alex: Okay. Well, Is there a manager we could talk to?

Zuba: I see. You're here to challenge me!

Alex: What? No! No.

Pulling himself to his full height, the male lion loomed over Alex. Misty got behind Alex to protect him.

Zuba: Well, that's what it looks like to me!

Misty: Don't make me claw you!

Suddenly, the mate darted between him and Alex.

Florrie: Hold on. Zuba! Wait.

Zuba: What Florrie? I'm trying to take care of business...

Florrie: Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.

She stepped forward studying Alex's face. An expression of amazed surprise widened her eyes.

Florrie: Alakay? Is that you?

Alex: No, it's Alex. lx. Like New York Knicks.

Florrie: Zuba, look!

As soon as Zuba saw something on Alex's hand, he slumped, dropping down his aggressive pose. Misty noticed a birthmark on his hand.

Alex: Oh. I've always had that. The vet checked it out. It's kind of a beauty spot, really.

Zuba: A mark.

Alex: All right, this is a little weird.

Zuba: Honey, he's come home.

Alex: What?

Zuba: You've come home.

He raised his hand which had a birthmark on it exactly matched Alex's. Misty's eyes went wide.

Zuba: Son.

Alex: Dad. Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!

For a moment, Alex's eyes started to beam.

Alex: Mom and Dad! It's my mom and dad! I got a mom and dad!

Florrie: Our baby's alive!

Misty cheered with tears in her eyes. Zuba lifted Alex's hand up and the crowd cheered in joy.

Alex: Dad!

Zuba: My son! My son is home!

Florrie: Alakay! Alakay has come home!

Nearby, a lion humanoid watched from the other side with a black pompadour mane. There was another humanoid lion with him sleeping on a rock. He was massive and muscular.

Makunga: Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect!

Teetsi: I thought you hated Zuba.

Makunga: No, I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. And I'm going to use Alakay, yes. I'm going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all!

On the other side of the watering hole, Julien and Maurice broke into the crowd riding bright pink flamingos.

Julien: Giddy-up, feathered horse! Make way!

Maurice: Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside!

Julien: New York! It's a bit of a dump. Are you sure we're not in New Jersey? Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here! This calls for a celebration! Maurice, I think they like me.

Maurice: You've got to love a non-hostile takeover!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.8K 46 3
Alex the lion is the king of the urban jungle, the main attraction at New York's Central Park Zoo. He and his best friends -- (Y/n) the lioness, Mart...
28.9K 332 7
This is a story about 5 friends trying to go back to New York but the crash land there plane in Africa and two lion siblings meet there long lost par...
1.6K 27 13
Madison had a good life at the Central Park Zoo, but when she and the penguins decided to leave the zoo, things didn't go according to plan and now s...
269K 5.8K 25
After Africa, Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, and Y/N, Alex's sister, they leave to go get the penguins so they can go back to New York. Once done, they...