Timeless | Mha x reader

By -yoonbae

"Give me my fucking arm back!" Y/N shouted as their arm was now stuck in a laptop screen. No matter how much... More

Warning.
Prologue.
I.
II.
Information.
III
IV.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXVII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
XLVII.
LIII.

XIII.

2.4K 136 149
By -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Recap....

    "Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors! Even time stops for their beauty, it's the clock master from Class 1-A.  It's F/N L/N from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!"

    'You've gotta be kidding me. I'm going up against him!?' It's official, I'm getting burned.

    "Keep those eyes peeled. I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!" Kamanari grinned at me from across the field, waving "So, anyway. Begin!"

    "Hey, Y/N. I know you've got that big head injury so I'll go easy on you. No hard feelings, I want to make it to the second round and you just want ice cream. I'll buy you some after you lose this battle, honey."

    "God, sometimes I just want to hit you so hard on the head that maybe you get a concussion. Maybe losing your memory would give you more brain cells."

    "Did it happen to you?"

    "I don't know, lets try it on you--"

    "Bring it on, grandfather time." We launched at each other, I slowly started to swing my pocket watch around and tried to throw it at him. "Nice try . You're not going to slow me down.. Indiscriminate Shock! One point three million volt--"

    He started to glow white and I quickly threw the head of the watch at his legs. It hooked on and he froze. I pulled on his legs and used all my might to swing him out of the arena. There's no way i can stop him if he uses his quirk, all i could do is try and chuck him out of bounce. He landed outside the white line with a thud and I threw myself onto the ground and covered my head as he escaped a few bullets before stopping.

    "He's been frozen in time! Amazing! That's all, folks! It was over in an instant! That's some useful quick you have on your hands, dangerous! The winner is Y/N! They advance!"

    "Did you hit me when I didn't see?" Kamanari got up after kicking the ground in anger. He stuck a hand out to me and I grabbed it. It shocked me a little and he grinned a little. "Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge."

    We walked up the bleachers and everyone congratulated us on our battle. I plopped myself down on the row. Pulling my feet up, Deku slide on over to where I was sitting. He gave me a huge grin before showing me his notebook. "You did amazing, can I see your watch? I really want to inspect it."

    "Sure, but I'm pretty sure you have to grab it. If I touch you with the watch you'll freeze in time for.... However long."

    Eagerly, he dug in my hoodie pockets pulling out both the damaged na and the dented one. "Why do you have more than one? Is it a special move you have?"

    "Well, I can use them for many things. Distractions, long distance, just in case i cant reach you i can throw it, hit two people at once--but i haven't tried that yet--, i mainly use it as a rope."

    "Have you ever tried speeding up or reversing time? How about holding it for a longer period of time."

    "I... I don't think I could do that. I need more power and training."

    Deku hummed before jotting something down in his notebook. He turned to me with a smile, "Your quirk could be very powerful if you learned how to use it through your fingers as well. If you learned how to freeze items and chuck them, it'll be so useful. If you're able to move while everyone else is frozen is really useful as well, you're also able to bring other people like you did with Kirishima when we were training. Your quirk is amazing for being both a hero and a villain.. It makes me glad you decided to become a hero, i couldn't imagine if it fell into the wrong hands--i'm rambling aren't i..."

    "You're alright...I just don't know what to do to train and get stronger. Nothings working..."

    "How about... we could train together?"

    "Together?"

    "U-Unless you don't want to.. But i could ask someone and give you tips." 'all might..'

    "You know what, why not?"

    We silently watched Mina destroy the shit out of Ayoma. He had his pants handed down a little as they put him on the stretcher. He was clutching his stomach and I could see it took everything in him not to cry. Deku looked back into his notebook. "The next match unfolded like I thought it would, but I definitely underestimated Ashido."

    "Well she did place ninth outta the class in that quirk assessment test."

    "I completely forgot about that. She has great power, but she won because of her physical strength."

    "If he had nailed her with a laser she would've been out. It was just luck.."

    I leaned forward as I watched Kirishima and Tetsutetsu duel it out. He spotted my glaze, he waved up at me. "Y/N! Hey!"

    "Good luck!"

    "What about me?! I'm in your class--"

    "The good luck was to both of you guys." 'Jesus..'

    "Oh, oh okay! Let's go, me and you! I'll  crush you!"

    His classmates, who were in a booth next to us, also shouted out. "Make us proud, Tetsutetsu!"

    "Win! We can't have 1-A take all the spots!"

    "You can do this!"

    Spoiler alert. They didn't do it. It ended up as a tie and they waited later to rematch. Kirishima and both Tetsutetsu ended up at the girls' doorstep. I wished uraraka luck as she went up against bakugou. She gave me a hug and I shouted words of encouragement as she was face to face with the blonde. Just like the show, he avoided her attack and she collapsed to the ground in agony. I turned away from the fight and onto Kirishima who sat right next to me.

    "How are you feeling, tough guy?"

    "....Good, i think if i had a little more encouragement from somebody i think i'll do better."

    'He's not letting it go huh...' "I said I wished you both luck, didn't i?"

    "More than your friend?"

    "...What if I said you're both my friends?"

    "What if I said I was a better and cooler friend?"

    "Then I'll tell you to prove it to me on the field."

    "Wow now I don't even get good luck anymore but a requirement?"

    "Did anyone ever tell you that you're very demanding?"

    "DEMANDING?!?!" He shouted, I tried my best to control myself. He snapped his head towards me.

    "Mmmm, no not whiny."

    "Right, that's what i thought--"

    "--Whiny. Whiny fits you better."

    "--WHINY?!" He continued to shout, now all of class 1-A was looking. I combusted into laughter as he now sat up fully in the chair. He turned to me and stared into my eyes. "THAT'S NOT BETTER!"

    "I'm joking, I'm joking. I believe in you." That's all it took for him to sit back down peacefully.

    He jumped up and ran down the stairs and onto the ground floor with Tetestutestu. Yanking his arm onto the box, his eyes flared with determination I could feel the heat from here. I could tell his eyes were flickering back and forth between me and the redhead. Tetsutetsu waved again and they were off. It took around eight minutes before the silver was demolished by the baby shark. Shouting in joy he walked back up to us through the hallway and entered the booth. Giving me a high five he went to brag to bakugou.

    However, Deku got up terrified. I gave him a high five and he squeezed my hand in fear. "You've got this." 'he really didn't....' However, the short sentence I gave stuck. He was mumbling over and over again how he got it. 

    I felt a presence on my other side and I thought it was Kirishima. I was going to punch his stomach lightly when I was met with brown and blue eyes. "Me too."

    "H-Huh?"

    "Wish me luck. You have power."

    "Good luck, Todoroki..."

    "...Wish me extra luck."

    "Good luck, Todoroki. That time is two, you can do it."

    He sat in front of me with a strong glare. Nodding and soon gave a light smile, his lps barely curved but I could tell it was a lot for him. No other words were exchanged as he walked off.

    Uraraka took his place and giggled, "It looks like whoever you wish luck to wins. Maybe i should have asked for an 'extra luck' as well."

    "Next time, for sure." Giving her a thumbs up, she settled as we watched our classmates duel it out. "I'll wish you all the luck you want."

     Present mic started to speak as pro hero Cementos fixed the ground. "I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that's because the second round's first match is gonna be epic! It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen. The hero course, Shoto Todoroki! And this kid almost walked out of his first matchup, but made a stunning comeback by showing off some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

    Ojiro hummed, "Uh, hey Tokoyami? How do you think this match will go?"

    We listened in on their conversation. "It depends on whether or not Midoriya is able to get in close to him."

    "Yeah. Thought so... that's the problem." He sighed. "How will Deku avoid the ice?"

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ─────

Sorry this wasn't the best place to end a chapter... maybe? Probably not... it's not even a long chapter fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.9K 56
|Bakugou x reader| 17 Year-old (F/N) ran from her camp, running deep in the woods. You've always been a wild girl, wanting to explore more and more...
805K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
8.6K 508 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
106K 2.6K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...