Timeless | Mha x reader

By -yoonbae

"Give me my fucking arm back!" Y/N shouted as their arm was now stuck in a laptop screen. No matter how much... More

Warning.
Prologue.
I.
II.
Information.
III
IV.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXVII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
XLVII.

XII.

2.4K 145 176
By -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "Time's up! And with that, the second round is officially over!" Juzo lifted me slowly off of their hands and I landed safely onto the ground. "Now, let's take a look at who our top four teams are! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place..., Team Bakugo!.... In third place is Testute‐‐ Wait, what? It's Team Shinso? When did they come back from the dead?!"

     "What the fuck..." I mumbled, no way if we did all this work and didn't even make it passed the second round. "We were so close.... I'm, i'm so sorry...."

    Yosetsu sighed and rubbed my back in comfort, he completely looked elsewhere. "Well... we our best, didn't we? Close enough...."

    "Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities!" Present Mic shouted still. I dropped my head in shame walking off before I heard someone yell.

     The boys looked at each other before Tetsutestu waved me back over to them. "Why don't we spend lunch together? You know, as teammates?"

     "Fuck it, let's go." I walked back over to them and we passed by my teammates who were sweating. I could tell that Bakugou and Todoroki wanted to speak with me but I quickly rushed off with the group.

   Juzo immediately walked up to the section with mozzarella sticks, "What?! Don't look at me like that, these are really good!"

   "Well, grab us a plate too." We all snatched a plate from the stand and I pulled out a ten and placed it on the table. 'Might as well pay up as a sorry...' Some superheroes walked up to us and talked about how well we did during the event, telling us to 'put it there' and give them a high five.

   "I don't know about you guys... but when I get home or even back to the classroom I want to take the fattest nap ever."

   "A nap or coma?" Yosetsu snickered as Tetsutetsu stretched back in the chair. Their friend with the green hair finally showed up and she pulled up a chair. No words were traded between us but a small nod broke away any form of stress I had.

    "This is a sports festival, we've prepared some super‐fun side games," the present mic explained as we finally finished eating lunch. I walked out behind the class 1-B boys. "Everyone can participate! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!—"

      "Ah‐‐" Aizawa immediately slammed his head on the table, disappointed as his students walked out in cheerleading outfits.

      "Hold up."

      "What are they doing?"

      "Looks like Class 1‐A is going' full‐on fanservice!" He howled into the mic, 'that's gross...they're kids..'

      "What?! You tricked us?" Mina winced as she hit Kamanari and Mineta with the pompoms. They were currently laughing their asses off at the girls.

      "You're gonna regret this!"

      He snickered at his flashback with the girls, "Uh huh, do you need something?"

      "Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid schemes?" Momo laid her head on my shoulder in shame. "I even used my Quirk to make these outfits.

      "Ugh, I hate those guys!" Mina finally landed a blow on Kaminari.

      Hagakure shamelessly spun around in a circle. "Well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so... How 'bout we just roll with it!"

      "Are you crazy?" Jiro screeched.

      "Wow, Toru. You've got skills." Uraraka deadpanned the invisible girl as she started to bust out moves.

      "What's wrong, Y/N?" Denki slid his way onto my shoulder. "Are you upset we didn't give you a uniform?"

      "I'd rather be caught dead than wear that cheerleading outfit."

      "Sheesh! It's just a joke--plus we couldn't find you in the first place to ask if you even wanted to be considered."

      "I still would have said no."

      "Even if it's a rule from Aizawa?"

      "I don't care if it came from Prince Royce. I'm not doing it--wait, maybe if it's from him but no."

      "Wooooow, you wouldn't listen to our dear teachers but you'll listen to some... who is he anyways?"

      "Right, different universes... different artists..."

      "What do you mean by that?"

      "Nothing, anyways you should;nt have tricked the girls like that... it's really not cool."

      "Maybe you're right--"

      "--Don't give in, Kamanari!"

      "You're right!"

      I rolled my eyes as the present mic continued on with the announcement. "Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After they're over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out one‐on‐one in a tournament‐style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!"

      "Aw, yeah. Finally getting the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year, and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima lifted his arms to harden them.

      "So wait. Is it always a tournament?" Shoji asked

      Ojiro swung his tail around and hit some people softly in the legs. "The final's always a one‐on‐one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword‐fighting match."

      "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against.Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team." Midnight walked up to our class and shuffled around a box. Before she could continue, someone interrupted her.

      "Um. Excuse me. Sorry. But I'm withdrawing."

      "Ojiro?! Why? B-B-B-But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." Deku almost fainted.

      He shook his head in shame, "It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I... think it was that guy's Quirk.... I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me." He pointed to Shinso with his thumb before bringing it back to his hair. "Just think about this. I have, okay? Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair."

      Hagakure whipped the sweat off her forehead with the pompoms. "You're making way too much of this! Just kill it in the finals and prove you should be here."

      "Yeah, what she said."

      "I didn't do much in the battle, either." He fought Mineta. "That's not it. I'm talking about my pride here. I refuse to give that up. Also, why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders?"

      "Long Story short, we have creeps in our class.." I mumbled.

      "Gross..."

      Someone else stood up behind us and raised a hand. "Nirengeki Shoda from Class 1‐B. I think I should withdraw for the exact same reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival to advance without earning my spot."

      "Listen to these guys! They're so manly!"

      "Well, now. Here's another weird turn of events." Aizawa looked down at the board, it had an X over their faces. "We'll have to see what Midnight has to say about all this‐‐she's the one in charge."

      She sighed, "This sort of talk is incredibly naive, my boys. That turns me on! Shoda! Ojiro! You're withdrawn!"

      'Did she say it turns her on?.... I want to go home now...'

      "Now, let's see... We'll have to move up two students from the fifth‐place cavalry team so we have enough contestants." I started to sweat.. No way...

      "We were frozen most of the time. Honestly, we barely did anything in the cavalry battle." Kendos teammates walked up to us. 'Oh please... go away..."

      "Isn't that right?"

      "Uh‐huh."

      "You should choose from the group that kept fighting the whole time. Team Y...? Is your name Y/n?"

      'No...' "Yeah--"

      "Kendo!" Tetsutestu screamed.

      "I'm not doing this as a favor. Why would I help out someone from class 1-A? It's just fair."

      "Class 1-A isn't even that bad, I'm not going to lie... Seriously, you guys! Thank you!"

      Yosetsu put a hand on his side, "You know they aren't that bad..."

      "Still competition.."

      "Stop your squabbing. Let me see who's going to progress to the next stages... " 'please not me, please not me, please not me--' "I see you avoiding my glare, and with that, Tetsutetsu and Y/N have advanced to the final! Take a look at the bracket, my dear. These are your opponents!"

      'FUCK--'

     Kirishima and Tetsutetsu looked at eachother with shock, "Seriously? How does this keep happening?"

      "What if i decide to drop--"

      Sero clamped a hand over my mouth, "They'll be glad to participate!"

      "Thats.... A lot of work..."

      "It'll be fun! I want you to make it far enough so I can fight against you in the finals."

      "What if i lose all my matches?"

      "On purpose? Or not?"

      "On purpose."

      "If you win i'll help steal back all your jactes from Aizawa..."

      "That's it? I can easily--"

      "--And i'll buy you ice cream--"

      "--It's me and you to the end of the flex tape."

      "That's all it took to convince you?!" Iida shouted.

      "Never turn down free ice cream."

      "You confuse me.." Iida walked away from us and moved closer to Momo who-- i think-- has recovered from the prank. Everyone participated in the event, even I did. It was something fun before I got my ass handed to me in the fight. Who would I even go up against? I couldn't see in time... Soon it was our time to duel it out on the field.

      Making our way up to the bleachers, I sat with my class and hung over the railing to watch the first battle.

    "Thank you, Cementoss! Hey, sports fans. Are ya ready?" The crowd roars, "After all the action you've already witnessed, it's time for the real battles to begin! Can ya feel the excitement? Our competitors are on their own now! Sometimes, heroes have only themselves to rely on! Heart. Skill. Strength. Wisdom. Courage. They'll have to use all of these things to rise to the top! Let's cut to the good stuff and not delay these finals any longer. Welcome our first fighters."

      Denki mumbled from next to me, pulling me back into the seat. "Whoa, he looks kind of scared in that picture, doesn't he?

      "It's Izuku Midoriya from the hero course versus... Hitoshi Shinso from general studies, who really hasn't done anything to stand out yet." We all clapped for our classmate. "The rules are simple. Immobilize your opponent or force them outta the ring. You can also win by getting the other person to cry uncle! Bring on the injuries, 'cause we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby!"

      "That really doesn't make it better you know..." Kirishima mumbled.

      "Someone give that old lady a raise." I agreed.

      "So put your morals aside and don't be afraid to play dirty! But of course, no life‐threatening crap, folks. It's not allowed! Real heroes use their power to throw villains in jail, not kill them. I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough."

   Watching our classmates go up against one another makes me jump in my seat. Sometimes seeing something in person is way better than watching it through a screen-- this is probably why people go to concerts and whatnot. I watched him break out of his trance and push shinzo out of the circle. We screamed in joy but I think Ojiro shouted the loudest out of all of us here.

   I enjoyed watching my classmates beat each other and compete against other classes, maybe I got a little carried away. I enjoyed watching Iida get dragged around by the girl from class 1-C. She walked off laughing and Iida came back up here disappointed. Rubbing his back they took a small break to clean the floor.

    Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to be eye and eye with Midnight. "It's your turn, sweetheart. Good luck."

    "I--Oh shit it is my turn-- oh wait wait wait, okay i'm going." I quickly rushed off the bleachers, my classmates wished me luck and Ojiro threw me my hoodie. Pulling on a bright smile, I rolled on out. I pulled my hands through the hoodie and I jumped when I saw who was across from me.

    "Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors! Even time stops for their beauty, it's the clock master from Class 1-A.  It's F/N L/N from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!"

    'You've gotta be kidding me....'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

If any of you guys don't know who prince Royce is... I'm immediately disappointed.

Play one song, all of you.

Disappointed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
177K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
316 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
1M 36.2K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...