President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

De slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... Mais

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Revenge Time Started

4.7K 240 24
De slothsuga07

🚨🚨 Warning smut ahead🚨🚨

Y/n pov

I don't know where I have got this courage from to tell him in front of his face that I am ready..... I know I am wrong and whatever I am doing right now is wrong to Kyumin but I finally decided to leave everything and start a new way.... A new life .... From tomorrow I will have a new identity...... Mrs. Kim Y/n...... The wife of president Kim Namjoon and the first lady of Korea....... As soon as I said those words his eyes completely Changed..... His eyes are now lurking into darkness and the way he is staring at me giving me goosebumps.... I saw him coming  towards me as I started to step back and my back hitted the mirror.... Before I could do anything he trapped me in the mirror by using his both hands..... He is looking at me so intensely that I also got lost my his dark eyes..... I came into my senses when I heard a crack and then I feel something wet in my cheeks and see his hand are on my cheek and it's bleeding......I hold his injured hand and see his palm is bleeding so badly......

Y/n: you got hurt.... Where is the first aid kit??? I should put bandage-

Before she could finish her sentences her words got halted by a sudden kiss...... namjoon started to kiss her making her stop all all this.....I started to kiss him after I finally realized.......

They both lips are syncing with each kisses...... After sometime namjoon pulled away feeling shortage of oxygen..... Y/n is also breathing heavily because of this intense kiss...... And with that Namjoon took her in his arms and go to the bed and throw her in the bed... He didn't even let her adjust as he jumped into her making her trapped with his arms not letting her move.....  And again he smashed his lips on her making her completely freeze...... She then slowly started to kiss him back as his hand slowly slipped through his panties...... She gasped between in kiss when she feel his cold fingers in her womanhood...... As the cold fingers of him started to rub his womanhood she shivered because of the feeling of this sensation...... As Namjoon slowly moved his lips to her neck and started to suck her...... As he is continuously sucking her neck and also rubbing  her womanhood making her completely blissful..... She is biting her own lips trying to stop her moans that wants to come out of her mouth......He felt that she is surpressing her moans so, he decided to talk about it... He is eager to hear her moans..... And she is not going anywhere today...... Today there is no escape from him.....

RM: I want to hear it babygirl..... let me hear those sweet thing from you.... I want to.....

He said with his deep voice as he again started to suck her neck and he suck a certain spot where she couldn't control anymore and moans came out from her mouth...... He smirked between her neck and started to suck hardly on the certain spot making her moan again...... He then slowly slided his other hand to her bra strap and he immediately pull off the bra from her and hold her boob with his hand and started to message it..... He then look at her and see her sweaty and smirked..... He touch his lip with his fingers and said looking towards her....

Namjoon/RM: Only Mine.. Fucking mine..... Always will be mine......

And with that the couple spend their night as the room filled with groaning , moaning, skin slapping and heavy breathing sounds ......

✳️✳️✳️

Jungkook pov

I am in the car as I am sitting smoking.... I inhaled one stoke and looked at the house where namjoon is currently staying.....My eyes are slightly teary remembering all the things that is done by him and his father..... How I got taken by my family when namjoon told his father that I am a witness of his animal killing...... My father begged to his father and my mother is holding me tightly in her arms not wanted to let me go to those monsters.... My mother was 7 months pregnant when I got taken away.... I don't even know if I had a brother or sister..... I never met them..... I hate namjoon for separating me from my family..... And now I will take my revenge on you.... I finally decided to go on which side......

Jungkook: Tomorrow will be a biggest day for you , namjoon..... Wait for it..... Finally there is going to be a big hole in your mafia Business.....

Suddenly his attention goes to the radio that is saying something......

Radio : today we have a sensational kpop idol with us who just dominated the whole music industry by her voice..... The one and only Jeon Somi.....

And the song started to play on that singer.....

Jungkook heard the song as he feel inner peace through it.... He didn't know why but he felt that..... He sighed as thinking maybe just because of same surname he felt that.... And with that he left the place.......

✳️✳️✳️

Somewhere

The man who is sipping his wine and smirking looking at the pictures in the table..... He is highly satisfied with his mens job....... His mask is perfectly placed in his face as he is so happy because of this photo.....

???: Boss, did I get my reward????

He put his wine glass in the table and put a hand in his pocket and give him the keys of one of his cars collection.......

Axis: take it as a reward....

He said as his spy get out of the room grinning happily......

Axis: finally, the little Kim make a mistake.... And that also with my loyal person sister.....

He said looking at yeonjun who is looking at the pictures of taehyung and Rose sleeping in the hotel room naked only covered with sheets..... And getting them out of the hotel......

Yeonjun: boss, Don't you want to show this to Jimin???

He couldn't help but ask about it.......

Axis: I will but not now..... By the way, how about the mission in Ilsan ???

He asked leaning in the chair looking at yeonjun.......

Yeonjun: our men has gone to Ilsan to do the business that you ordered for.... You will see the biggest news in the morning......I can't believe jungkook finally decided to be on our side...... And about Heesung he got the deal and about Lia I didn't know anything......

Axis just hummed and get up from the chair and go to the glass wall of his room where so many photos attached but his eyes are only on one person with full hatred......

Axis: Finally, I am going to do master strokes.... No more hiding...... I will give what you give me Mr. Kim.....

He said looking at Namjoon's father photo........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

There is lots of I mean lots of request for update this book but as I said in dark Obsession... I am taking study break for two months....So that's why I am going to update this in January 2022.... You have to be patient with me.... And also support me..... My study is important for me..... I want to spend my time in study as the exam in December...... I updated today because I saw so many requests and this chapter was already done just I did some edit of it...... I love you all..... I am gonna be here.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...