Fairy Tail: Chaos and Fire (D...

By ChrisEsther24

Metalicana the iron dragon raised Gajeel Redfox aka Black Steel Gajeel. Grandeeney the sky dragon raised Wend... More

Author's Note
The Son of Acnologia
Lucy the Salamander
Meeting in Hargeon
Fairy Tail
Wait, Chaos brought you to fairy tail
First Job
The Strongest Team
The Gauntlet of Zeref
Black Gauntlet
Demon vs Sabertooth
Chaos and Salamander vs Gauntlet
Poison Dragon Slayer
Mystogan, Bad Song
Role Model
Erigor the Grim Reaper
Rampage
Natsu vs Laxus
Finding the Truth
Day Break
The Truth is Out
Natsu and Lucy vs Fairy tail
Goodbye for now
Fire Dragon Slayer vs Blood Vampire Slayer
Dragons of Chaos
The Fight
Grand Magic Games
Grand Magic Games 2
Arrival
Author's note
Attack on the games
Lucy's Return
Crystal magic
Anyone steps in, dies
Black mask's message
Sora vs Kal
Puppets attack
The Fire Dragon awakens
Salamander revealed
Lucy vs Black mask
Fire that burns everything
Author's Note
Author's Note
Power
Power 2
Running from the crowd
Going Home
New Guild
Dragons vs Tartarus
Tenrou Island
Author's Note

Story of the Fire Dragon

2.1K 61 22
By ChrisEsther24

NATSU'S POV

After that intense battle, Gray went up to the tower and untied the princess, then brought her down. I put Lucy on my back and carried her. "She has a lot of explaining to do when she wakes up" Happy was worried about me due to my burned arm, I assured him that I'm fine. When we made it back in town, the royal guards saw the princess and took her back to the palace. The people saw us and tried to get a glimpse of Lucy. I growled loudly, making them move away.

We finally reached the inn where we saw everyone staring at us. I glared at them making them look away. I went inside and headed straight to my room and placed Lucy on my bed. Wendy gasped as she saw my burned arm. She wanted to heal me, but I told she needs to rest. She brought out a first aid kit and bandaged my arm. We left the room and sat down in the bar. Happy flew and sat on the table. The guild is in a total state of silence and shock. Then Makarov came to me.

"Natsu tell me what happened? The vision lacrima disappeared so we didn't see much" he said as he noticed my arm. I ignored him.

He sighs and turns to Happy. "Happy?"

"Well, Lucy defeated black mask, but..." Happy lowers his head. "Thanks to Natsu, he stopped her"

"Stop her? Stop her from doing what?" Makarov asked. Happy didn't say anything. He didn't want to look at the old man.

"Lucy lost control of herself and tried to attack me" Erza said earning gasps from the guild. "Natsu blocked her attack and manage to calm her down. So thank you Natsu"

"I didn't do it for you" I snarled.

"Of course, you did for Lucy" Makarov said, looking at my arm. "You really do care for her"

I glared at him. "I'm the chaos dragon. I care for no one!"

"There you go again, deceiving yourself" Happy said in a deadpanned tone. I glared at him, he didn't even flinch. The guild went silent again till first master broke it.

"Who would thought that Lucy was salamander this whole time" she giggles.

"Yeah, that's crazy" Cana said.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Gray said.

"I'm going to challenge her. Gihi" Gajeel chuckled as he raised his clenched fist. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Are you kidding me?!" Levy smacked him on the head.

"Ouch!" He held his head.

Just then, Sora, Cobra and Loki burst through the door and I heard the people outside. They closed the door and locked it immediately. "Phew, that was close" Sora said.

"What's going on out there?" Mira asked.

"Folks wants to get a good look at salamander" he said. "Wish I had that attention"

I growled at stomped my way at the door. I opened it and see the crowd and shouted. "GO HOME!!" The crowd screamed in fear and dispersed immediately. I sighed as I closed the door.

"First we find out Lucy's a Heartfilia, now she's a dragon slayer" Evergreen said. "I wonder what else she's hiding"

"Maybe we'll ask her about her past when she wakes up" Elfman said.

"Lucy will never tell you about it, not even in your dreams" Loki suddenly spoke, earning our attention. "And you better not ask her anything about her past, not even by accident"

"Why?" Erza asked.

"She has episodes cause of this and sometimes makes her angry, very angry" he answered.

"I don't know much about Lucy, but....is it really that bad?" Cobra asked.

"Yes" Sora starts "I used to a very curious man back in the days. I met Lucy some years back. She was a quiet girl and I was curious about her so I asked of her past" Sora paused, trembling a little. "She refused, but I kept bugging her. She finally snapped and so did the bones of my arms"

Everyone gasped. "Lu-chan did that?" Levy asked.

"She was just a kid, but she showed no mercy that day. Now I'm going to warn you. Her cloak and necklace, don't take them, don't steal them, don't even borrow them. She's so attached to those items. Her dragon parent gave them to her"

"Since she won't tell us her past, you do it then" I said. I really want to know everything about that woman.

Loki stared at me for while before adjusting his glasses. "I'll tell you then" he begins. "There's a dragon so powerful, respected and feared by others dragons. He's a very close friend to the dragon king, Acnologia. They're like brothers. The fire dragon god Igneel. Lucy was raised by him"

"What!" Makarov and few people yelled in shock. Everyone was tensed.

My eyes widen in shock. "Lucy was raised by uncle Igneel! No wonder her magic felt so familiar" the times when I was with dad, uncle Igneel used to visit us often. This is really surprising.

"UNCLE IGNEEL!" Half of the guild exclaimed.

"D-Do you know him chaos?!" Gajeel asked.

"The fire dragon god Igneel and the dragon king Acnologia" Makarov explained. "The two dragons said to destroy five countries on their own in two days" I nodded in agreement.

"And that's the dragon that raised Lucy-san?" Wendy asked as she was shaking.

"Don't worry. Igneel and Acnologia may be friends, but Igneel's not like him. He's one of the few dragons who harbor no Ill feelings towards humans" Loki smiled at her.

"What's about this whole dragon god thing?" Gray asked. "I don't get it"

"Legends says dragon gods are offsprings of dragons and gods. They have immeasurable strengths and their powers even rivals the dragon king himself. Dragon slayers raised by dragon gods are more powerful than normal dragon slayers. A dragon tattoo that appears on their body is sign of proof of being raised by a dragon god" Loki explained.

"Wow that's amazing" Wendy said.

"More like insane" Gray said. "So does this mean they are demon dragons and demon gods as well?"

"Yes. Those are very rare, just like dragon gods" he answered. "Anyways before Lucy met Igneel, she had a family. Her father and mother, Jude and Layla Heartfilia. Her mother was a wizard, she taught her celestial magic. Everyday was a good day for Lucy. Unfortunately when she turned five, her mother died and it was really hard on her and her father. He starts to ignore her and always stays in his office" he paused and took a deep breath.

"And what happened?" I asked.

Loki continues. "After a while he started to abuse her. He would punch and kick her. He would whip her and cut her with knives. Sometimes he would lock her in her room and tell the maids not to feed her. One day she had enough and summoned us to help her escape. After three days in the forest, she came across a cave where she met her dragon"

Loki went silent looking at our expressions. The guild was deadly silent. Everyone was sad. Wendy, Happy and Levy were crying. Erza and Gray lowered their heads down. Makarov shook his head. I was surprised honestly. "Why would a father do that to his own daughter?! Not even dad did that to me. And my mother is dead. Damn it, and people say he's an evil dragon!"

"I didn't...know she..." Cobra trailed off.

"Went through a lot" Sora finishes. "Yeah I was shocked when Loki told me the story"

"A week after Lucy was found by Igneel, he left her to check on something. She was playing in the forest when her father and his men found her. She tries to escape, but he accidentally shot her at the stomach. Lucky, Igneel came back in time. He scared them off, carried her body and flew off far from there"

"Her own father shot her?" Erza exclaimed in anger. Now I'm really angry. If I ever see this Jude Heartfilia guy, I'm going to kill him.

"She was dying at that time, so he and the spirits including me implanted a dragon lacrima to save her" he said. "She doesn't remember being shot by her father and don't even know she has dragon lacrima"

"So she's a third generation dragon slayer!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"That's correct" Loki said. "I'm at my limit. Need to go back to the spirit world. You guys better take care of her" he shines brightly as he disappears.

"I have no words for this honestly" the old man commented.

"I don't care if she's a Heartfilia or Dragneel or salamander, I will protect her. She is mine. She belongs to me, no one else. FOR I AM NATSU DRAGONIA! I AM THE CHAOS DRAGON! THE SON OF ACNOLOGIA! AND I WILL DESTROY ALL WHO TRIES TO HURT LUCY!" I thought angrily. "That is a promise!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
190K 4.2K 50
A little twist to the original anime. Fairy tail does not have a fire dragon slayer, but a CHAOS dragon slayer who gives everyone the cold shoulder...
131K 3.1K 15
Lucy gets kicked out of team Natsu and then decides to leave the guild to train.She has been called weak and she wanted to change that.She doesn't kn...
106K 3.2K 14
There was an ancient ninja clan called Fairy Tail. They was known for being the best and helping who ever needed it. They would only show up in times...