Reincarnated Archon || Venti...

Por igobrrrr

A thousand years ago, there were 8 archons instead of 7 but after the ancient war in Teyvat the 8th archon Va... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Bloodshed
Chapter 23 - A soul returning to the winds
Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls
Chapter 25- The End

Chapter 20

1.3K 36 71
Por igobrrrr

"Venti! Venti! Hey! I'm here!" You made your hands shaped into a circle, trying your best to enhance the volume of your voice.

Where is he?

You sat down under the tree holding the flower tight. You curled up under the tree. A flash of light went across the ominous dark sky. 

[Di Da]

[Di Da]

The clouds blocked the sun fully. You saw little water prints made on the green leafy floor. You panicked a little with the flower. You knew not to stay under a tree in this kind of weather like this. However, you promised to meet Venti here after one month.

Where are you, Venti!? God damn it! Where are you!?

Thunder roared across the skies. You stood still under the tree like an idiot that you are. You looked around frantically for, still no sign of him. You looked up to see a green cape that was stuck out of the treetops. You yelled for Venti again. You saw the cape budged a little but came stationary afterwards. You kept your flower in your sleeves. (Kimonos have those sleeves at the bottom half sewed up so the whole part of the sleeves is half-opened btw.)

You thought it would not hurt to check where that green cape was from. You placed your feet on one of the most stuck out pieces of wood attached to the tree. You made your way up slowly and was reaching the top. You took your last step which was a crumbled loose piece due to the rain. You yelped immediately but you had to break the fall. You were about to use your elemental powers, but you felt a soft wind current swept underneath you bringing you up back to the tree. There, you finally saw Venti.

"Venti where were you!?" You immediately asked. "I will ask that later... let's get out of this stormy weather first. Do you have any other locations in mind?"

"Rain won't affect us would it?" He asked as he looked at you with downcast eyes.

His braids were not even braided today. You carefully crawled over to him over the thick branches, praying to yourself that you will not fall off from this height. [(Because you have no else to pray to other than um yk who.)(unrelated to the story.) ]

He pulled you closer to him as you sat on his waist to gain stability. You sat there confused, were you supposed to do something now?

"Venti...um this is your apology gift and..." You went into your sleeves and took out the flower and gave it to him. You took a deep breath in before you rapped out your apology essay.

"I apologize again for hurting your feelings and did not realize how important you are to me. I realized from the past month you have given me that the problem started in me and it wasn't ever you. So please do not feel you are not enough. I want to say that you were already the best and you need not need to continue the relationship if you don't want to. However at the very least, please accept the flower that I have given you."

"Are you rapping for an audition to be an idol? Because that's pretty fast," Venti asked.

"No! But, answer my question! You pick if you want to stay. I'm asking you to choose. You don't have to get back with me if you don't want to," you explained.

"I asked you first. Do you want to?"

You gave a slight nod.

"That's a good enough answer," Venti smiled. "Also your hand...right! How long did it take for you to make the flower?!"

"I didn't make the flower...I uh bought it!" You smiled weirdly.

"No, you clearly made it. The flowers you made is only possible to be created with your blood! Your blood!" Venti held your hand. "I knew it! You have ointment at your house right?"

"I wrapped it up already. And also...[inaudible words]..." you blushed, you quickly

"Say the last three words again," Venti bent down.

"I love you," you blushed.

Venti's face went red. But he acted it didn't bother him so he coughed it off.

"I will set the rules this time," he said and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Rule 1) you're never allowed to look at other people other than me. Even if you do no longer than 5 seconds. 2) Just look at me and when you say 'I love you' or 'I like you' you have to mean it to me not others."

"Why are you writing it down!?" Venti asked.

"I have to look at this, to remind myself. I can't mess this up again!" You replied enthusiastically.

"No...you don't need to just don't look at other people! I will get very jealous! To the point you won't even enter into Mondstadt ever again," Venti said.

"Would you like two Balthazar of dandelion wine? I have mora," you asked as an offer to pay for his heartbroken feelings.

"You will pay!? Why though!?" Venti asked.

"Compensate your feelings? You can drown everything out with alcohol right?" You asked.

"I will take free wine! When will you buy it!? Where are we going to drink it!?" Venti asked with gleaming eyes.

"Today, at my house. You're going to teleport them though," you smirked.

"Tonight!? That's a lot!" Venti asked with a gleeful look.

"Do you want to order wine now? I'm not drinking by the way," You replied.

"Yes! Please do!" He clasped his hands together.

You got up and jumped down from the tree. Venti followed shortly after. You suggested walking to Mondstadt but he would rather teleport to the backdoor of Mondstadt city. In the end, you went with his idea.

"I would like to order two Balthazar of dandelion wine please," You told the bartender. "But please split them into standard bottle sizing."

"150 000 mora. Are you drinking here or taking it away?" The bartender asked.

"We would like to take away," you replied as you gave the amount of Mora.

"Please wait here while I go to the storeroom," the bartender informed before heading back to the backroom.

"Thank you for the wine! I love you! You're the best!" Venti hugged you tight and snuggle himself into your embrace.

People stared at both of you snuggling together. You felt abash but you liked the hug so you did not complain about it.

"Ahem. Your wine is ready," The bartender said as he passed you the wine inside a thick bag.

"Let's head back home! I can't wait to drink them!" Venti exclaimed dragging you out instantly.

Both of you went to the back of Mondstadt and teleported back to the greenhouse. You were greeted by Akemi at the door. You introduced Venti to Akemi and vice versa. You entered first into the house. You set the wine aside with your servants before you head to the study room.

"Y/n-sama! The water source for one of the villages got cut off. They haven't been receiving water for two days!" Shi Hui reported.

"Why didn't you send someone to immediately go? It's an important human need!" You asked.

"I wanted to take action immediately but Chen Xiang told me to wait for your orders," Shi Hui replied.

"As long as they are basic human needs and rights need to be resolved. You have my permission to deal with it right away! Other than that, you will have to go through the usual steps of going through me," You ordered.

She immediately rushed off out of the house and hired people to fix the water source. Just about time, Venti came in happily with Akemi.

"So this is your boyfriend!? Man, he looks like a twink! But he's so fun to talk to! What a great guy!" Akemi laughed out heartily.

"I'm glad that both of you are enjoying each other's company. Today we will have hot pot tonight. For now, let's gather ingredients for our hot pot," you explained.

"Oh! Hot pot! What are we going to use for the soup base?" Akemi asked.

"Let's go for chicken as our soup base. How about that?" Venti asked.

"I will ask Chen Xiang to get them ready then," You smiled.

You called Chen Xiang over and told her to buy ingredients and additionally, the chicken soup base. You went back to your study room to see the whole room all turned over. The place was trashed.

"Yeah? You shouldn't be an alcoholic and spend her money!" Akemi argued as she threw a chair.

"I can't do anything about it if she insisted on buying!" Venti retorted as he used anemo to throw one of your books.

"What are both of you doing?" You sternly asked.

"Y/n! Help me! She's bullying me!" Venti rushed and hid behind you as he immediately wrapped his arm around your waist.

He let out a small whimper as he glared at Akemi over your shoulder.

"What!? Me bullying you!? Hey, I'm just saying you shouldn't be drinking tons of alcohol!" Akemi retorted as she slowly put down the glass vase.

"I simply love drinking dandelion wine! You got an issue with that!?" Venti yelled as he stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah! It destroys your health! That's why you should stop drinking! And find a better option!" Akemi replied.

Amid the two's argument. A streak of light strikes into the room. Both of them stopped arguing as the items fall slowly in an arranged manner. It had a letter for you, Venti and Akemi.

"A letter for us?" You asked as you looked at the three letters with two boxes beside them.

"It's from Celestia. Let's open it," Venti said as he took the ones that were labelled yours and his.

'Dear Barbatos,

  How were you when you weren't beside her? Since you walked away while I was in the midst of explaining we will tell you what the condition was. The Floral Archon was supposed to lose memories of you and hate you but since you detoxify the tea midway. She only lost her memories of you. But still, results came out as we wanted. So we have decided to give you what you wanted: All of her memories are kept inside an orb which resides in the box.

Yours Sincerely,
Celestia'

'Dear Y/n,

  We see you're doing well in teyvat. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in teyvat and is currently guarding one of the nations in teyvat. Though we are quite disappointed in your choices of partners but whatever floats your boat. Thank you for reading this letter.

Yours Sincerely,
Celestia'

"WOO! I'm the reincarnation of the food goddess!" Akemi yelled. "And I have the potential to revive my powers!"

"Do you want to take your memories back?" Venti asked again.

"No, not now. Maybe after going on a little Snezhnaya trip," you replied.

"Do you really have to go? I don't need the gnosis to live by," Venti asked worriedly.

"I never had a goal of mine," you replied.

"Fine. But can you go in a month? I want to spend some time with you..." He tugged your arm.

You agreed as you saw Venti keep the orb inside his pocket. Akemi came rushing in after she showed herself being able to make an onion.

"Have you had hot pot?" Akemi asked you.

"No...that's why I suggested it. You tried it right?" You asked with a tint of squeal as you weren't sure if your assumption was correct.

"Yeah! Definitely! The food was bussing. I loved it so much!" Akemi replied,

"Then I should be excited about trying this new food!" You exclaimed excitedly.

As the sunset, the house was filled with chicken aroma as the five people sat around a table that is plated with ingredients and a dual side stainless steel pot. The table was filled with chatter and utensils clanking together. Everyone shared their stories and old memories. Soon after the fire was put out, everyone got back to what they were doing.

"Everyone should try Mondstadt's dandelion wine! Its taste is simply divine!" Venti yelled as he suddenly stormed into your study room.

"Hehe, would you like some Y/n? We can drink together!" Venti brought his bottle to your lips.

"I will pass. I can't drink while I'm looking at taxes," you denied.

"Yeah...you don't drink," Venti retracted his hand away.

He sat beside you and drank the wine slowly. You continued your review on the taxes of your population. Venti climbed under the table and snuggled up to your waist.

"Can I sit on your waist?" He asked.

You nodded and the sloth slowly climbed onto you. You looked at the payment that was supposed to be issued to the workers this month.

"What's wrong Venti?" You asked as you felt his body slouched towards yours. You could feel the hug in between both of you tightened. You put down your papers and pat his back.

"Everyone says alcohol is bad...I agree to a certain extent but it's so helpful that I can't help to stop..." Venti said with his tired voice. He snuggled up a little bit more and continued "I felt like I don't remember what happened when I drink alcohol. But days without her are so hard, I couldn't drown out my pain no matter how much I drink. What's your name friend?"

You gave a fake alias in response.

"Yume [夢]? Are you from her island or Inazuma? I can't tell! Haha but I'm so glad to have a friend to rant to. Can I rant?" Venti asked.

"Yeah yeah...go on... I'm listening," you replied.

"She's very pretty! Very gorgeous! The most bEAUtiful god I have met. She died before the wipeout of khaenri'ah. She didn't comply with Celestia rules and died with the meteor strike sent by them. She's strong, like— rEAlly really strong!" He yelled happily.

"Then what happens?"

"Recently she reincarnated! She looked the same! But she changed...her change was so scary, I barely could recognize her. I didn't mind it. I can't be picky, can I..? To get the person who I loved for over two thousand years. I love her...but..." Venti stopped suddenly, a flow of tears shortly came right after.

"She loves so mANY people. I don't WAnt her to love them! But I can't control her either... It's not nice but I waNT to hold her... in my arms forever. Sometimes I wanT to even...lOck her up so she won't stARe at other people. But she would hate me if I ever DId that. I'm the anEmo archon! And I can't restrict her because I'm the god of freedom! I guess that's what you would call cheating when they like someone else other than you," Venti asked.

"Would you get back with her given the chance? If she self reflect a lot?"

"We ACtually got back together! We did it under this tREe! More like in the big tree. You know I hAd this gut feeling that we weren't going to do well when she drank the poisoned tea. The possibiLITY of it beIng correct waS so correct or whatever that word is. After the made up happened. I had a gut feeling that the LIKElihood of us ending like...The...tHE previous...ah I'm thirsty I'm gonna drink more...I was so entHUsiastic wheN she came to the tree haha. Sorry if I'm repeatinG I rEally Really need to get somethinG off my chest..." He dropped his wine bottle on the ground.

"cAn I cry on yOUr shoulders?" Venti asked.

"Yume, I can't take it any MorE! I want to cry! I don't want her to go with someone else! I don't want to be alone! I lost a friend...when I was younger I don't want to lose everyone I love so deeply..." He sobbed.

You pushed him away a little. He finally sat on the warm tatami mat. He cried and questioned why did you do that. You moved back a little and got into a Seiza position. You dunked your head towards him on the floor and sobbed out "I'm sorry!... I know I don't deserve to cry for being a piece of shit to you. I'm really sorry. I'm don't even know why you picked me again but I'm grateful! I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm..."

Hey peeps, so I'm sorry to all Muslim viewers who read the pork ramen. Ramen's broth contains pork actually if it's traditionally made. At that time when I made the chapter it was when I had a spike rush so I didn't think that much about what food was the characters eating. So this time I gave chicken soup base. I hope people enjoy chicken soup base.

Also y'all interested in yandere Venti oneshot? It's sitting in my drafts

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 435 23
Akira is an orphan who lives with her best friend, Lucas. Her parents died when she was 8 years old so Lucas's parents took her and cared for her. Sh...
22.7K 886 38
You are a new servant for the King of Spades in his castle, your job is simple yet boring, you have always found curious that one '???' level in the...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
504K 17.1K 110
Y/N is a streamer who enjoys their hobbies. One day, a friend of theirs recommend Y/N to play Genshin. After few months, they became loving the gam...