The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person

2.9K 138 121
By Katsuyosei

(A/N: Fact about this story is that, during Tzuyu's 15th birthday. If Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Elkie didn't come. Tzuyu could have killed herself right then and right there. Which makes it more... sad for me atleast. That's all I wanted to say)

......................................

Summer vacation was great.

After their trip to Japan, Tzuyu and Sana spent the rest of it all by staying almost with each other everyday. Sana would always come to hang out with her if they weren't busy with anything, they would have dates in town or just stay home and do nothing. It was great and fun and all but....

-"I hate school, I hate people, I hate life. Why can't I just here forever trapped in your arms and be happy like in fairytales?" -Sana complained, visibly annoyed by the fact that tomorrow they were going to attend highschool again.

-"hey, atleast we are graduating this year" -Tzuyu tried to cheer her up while gently stroking Sana's hair. They were cuddled up on Tzuyu's sofa as the TV was on but neither of them truly paid attention to it.

-"then we'd still have to attend University Tzu and that's a lot more worse" -Sana groaned and Tzuyu chuckled.

-"You can be lazy sometimes. Why are you the star student again?" Tzuyu teased her and Sana fake laughed.

-"Haha... I don't know baby. Maybe because I am perfect? There's not a thing Minatozaki Sana can't do!"

-"My kitchen does not agree with you" -Tzuyu kissed her cheek and Sana pouted.

-"there's one thing Minatozaki Sana can't do" -Sana modified her sentences which made Tzuyu laugh, she kissed her cheek again.

-"You are so cute when you want to" -Tzuyu hugged her closer and Sana smiled cutely as she let herself being hugged tightly.

-"hey maybe you could teach me how to cook!" -Sana suggested and Tzuyu hummed while thinking about it first before looking at Sana.

-"Are you sure?"

-"Of course! If you are the one teaching me I am willing to give it a try!" -Sana determinedly said and Tzuyu kissed her nose before kissing her forehead.

-"Sure then if we get time. You should have suggested when we were still on summer vacation and when we were bored to death. Now we have school so that makes it difficult to find time"

-"Exactly!" -Sana smiled widely and Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief.

-"You little---"

-"AH! HAHAHA!" -Sana laughed loudly and struggled on the sofa as Tzuyu went on top of her and began to tickle her body. They both laughed and screamed as Sana begged for Tzuyu to stop and when she did, they both looked at each other, out of breath and they stayed like that for like a few seconds before laughing again.

Moments like these were just precious to them.

-"Ah, I am gonna miss this when we will go back to school" -Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's neck as the latter was still on top of her. But now she was slightly bending down, both her hands on each side of Sana's head.
-"You are being overdramatic. It's not like I am going back to Taiwan. We are just going to study and plus we are at the same school!" -Tzuyu shook her head while smiling at her.

-"But we are going to have soooooo many homeworks, group projects, tests coming up and all... I won't be able to hang out so often anymore" -Sana pouted cutely and Tzuyu rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on the side of her lips.

-"Like I said, we can still see each other at school anyways. Remember? Our favorite spot!" -Tzuyu winked and Sana laughed at her girlfriend's cuteness.

-"If we can get away from my friends. When are you planning to tell them?" -Sana asked curiously and Tzuyu finally feeling tired, flopped down on top of Sana but not too hard to crush her girlfriend and hurt her.

-"Tomorrow! During lunch, I'll come over at your table and since Chaeyoung is now attending the same school as us, she would like to sit with her girlfriend Mina right? That would be a great opportunity" -Tzuyu said while wrapping her arms around Sana's thin waist and Sana naturally stroked her hair.

-"Yeah I think that would be great. I'll make sure they keep quiet as much as possible about it" -Sana assured her. -"But my friends aren't like the one that you had way back in Taiwan, I promise. They are all pretty much gay too to be honest"

-"I know that. I really think they are cool and honest. You've got great friends" -Tzuyu smiled up at her.

-"So do you? Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are just so cool, I really like them" -Sana smiled back.

-"Tch... They can be very annoying sometimes" -Tzuyy hissed and laid back her head on Sana's chest.

-"But you love them"

-"But I love them" -Tzuyu sighed with a small smile.

-"I can't wait for Chaeyoung to join us. It's going to keep our group well balanced! Man I wish Jeongyeon was studying with us too!" -Sana clicked her tongue.

-"wow, You did not lie when you said you really like them but too bad, Jeongyeon is still in that weird discovery of herself"

-"what?" -Sana asked confused.

-"she told you last time. She has been traveling the word lately to discover herself or what she would say 'the inner her'. She has done almost everything, and experienced any activities you could think of"

-"wow, she got a fun life"

-"she is killing her big sister's money" -Tzuyu chuckled remembering that time she visited Jeongyeon and she caught her being kicked out the house by her sister.

-"Like I said she got a fun life" -Sana laughed same goes as Tzuyu who sighed in the end.

-"Do you think there will be other new students beside Chaeyoung?" -Tzuyu asked wearily.

-"Surely and Nayeon, Jihyo,Mina and I will have to guide them around the school tomorrow. Ugh, now I remember why I didn't want to go again" -Sana growled while closing her eyes of irritation but she immediatly openned them back when she felt Tzuyu crawling back on top of her. She looked up and saw Tzuyu's lil' smirk on her face. -"Oh you... You've got an idea!"

-"I just found the perfect way to cheer you up!" -Tzuyu went lower and now their face were only inch apart. Sana smirked back and took Tzuyu by the end of her shirt almost agressively.

-"and that is?" -Sana raised an eyebrown and instead of answering, Tzuyu immediatly leaned down and sealed their lips together.

Sana held her close as Tzuyu began to slowly move her lips on Sana's. The kiss was gentle at first but Sana just decided to step it up, being too eager to receive more from her girlfriend. She titled her head on the side and slowly pocked the tip of her tongue on Tzuyu's lip who gladly let her in. Now they were fully making out on the sofa, fighting for dominance and both were determined to win so it ended up into a sloppy kiss.

Sana moaned quietly in between kisses as she felt Tzuyu's hand move down her back while her other hand was behind Sana's back of neck. In the end, Tzuyu won over the kiss as Sana became too weak to resist anymore.

And once they withdrew, they were panting heavily as Sana bit her lips while Tzuyu licked hers.

-"better?" -Tzuyu asked and Sana pecked her lips before smiling lovingly at her.

-"Better than ever"

-"Okay Now cheer up and go home. It's almost 5pm and you need to get ready for tomorrow!" -Tzuyu kissed her cheek and Sana's eyes widened as she watched Tzuyu stand up and walk to the door to open it.

-"OH! I can't believe it, you are already kicking me out, wow Chou Tzuyu!" -Sana asked in disbelief and stood up as Tzuyu laughed and closed back the door.

-"I am not kicking you out! Oh come on! My love don't pout... I was joking... no Sana don't hide in the corner and look at me with those doggy eye. No babe... you can't stay the night, there's school tomorrow. Let that go, don't hold the sofa armrest. SANA NO!!"

And it was on playing catch between them in Tzuyu's home.

......................................

The day after.

Sana went out the car as she looked at the school with the most irritated look ever. And it was a first that everyone was looking at her weirdly.

The students were excepting their star student to look lively, cheerful like always but instead they got a grumpy and very annoyed Sana. And soon enough her friends who also came one by one noticed it.

-"Hello Sana. Are you okay?" -Momo who was the first to approach her asked and Sana heaved the longest sight ever.

-"I think that can answer your question" -Mina laughed as she and Jihyo arrived at the same times. They decided to wait for the rest on the parking lot since that was their meeting point usually since everyone of them got a driver to accompany them on the first day.

-"Hey Mina! Where's your girlfriend? She is attending and graduating this year with us right?" -Jihyo asked and Mina nodded.

-"Yes, we were supposed to come here together but something came up. She had to go see a friend of hers, Chou Tzuyu... they are coming to school together" -Mina said with a small smile.

-"Oh they are friends?" -Sana finally decided to join the discussion. Mina smiled knowingly at her and thought to herself Sana fucking deserved an award for her good acting skills.

-"Yes, yes they are. Chaeyoung told me, and we already met once" -Mina answered.

-"what do you think of Tzuyu, Mina?" -Sana asked carefully. She wanted to get a head start on how her friends would react when she will announce later that she was actually dating Tzuyu.

-"Hey what about our opinion?" -Momo pouted and Sana playfully rolled her eyes.

-"Have you talked to Tzuyu-ssi before?" -Sana asked and Momo shook her head.

-"No but I also have my thoughts! And I find her hair beautiful" -Momo argued like a kid and Jihyo shook her head at her before looking at Mina.

-"so Mina, what's Tzuyu like? I am really curious about that girl" -Jihyo smiled and Sana narrowed her eyes at her.

-"You are still at that? Are you SURE you don't have feeling for her?" -Sana asked suspiciously and Jihyo huffed.

-"I told you no. The last time was just a joke but she seemed very lonely so I wanted to get to know her better and maybe be friend with her!" -Jihyo shrugged.

-"Yeah, she is very lonely but she is very kind and sweet once you get a bit comfortable with her. I like her!" -Mina said while looking at Sana and Sana smiled widely at their answer.

-"I don't know if I've told you guys before but you are the best!" -Sana gave them a thumb up and while Momo and Jihyo looked at her confusedly, Mina had a small hidden smile on her face. Happy that her favorite ship was going just fine.

-"What are you talking about?" -Nayeon and Dahyun finally arrived as they approached.

And now that they were all complete, students began to admire the beauty of the six Queens of their school. They were just stunning and all they did was standing there on the parking lot.
-"Oh just about Mina's girlfriend who is bringing---" -Momo was about to explain but got cutted off by a loud voice.

-"MINARIIIIIIIII" -Chaeyoung came running toward their direction with a huge smile of joy on her face.

-"Talking about the devil" -Nayeon chuckled as she watched Chaeyoung run toward Mina and crush her into a bear hug as if they were apart from each other for a long time.

-"Chaeyoungieee" -Mina called back more quietly even if Chaeyoung was already in her arms. They hugged for a few second before Chaeyoung withdrew but didn't let go of her and pecked Mina's lips who slightly blushed.

-"Oooooooooo~~~" -all their friends cooed while watching them and Chaeyoung finally noticed them.

-"Oh sorry girls. Good morning. Didn't see you there!" -Chaeyoung gave them a crooked smile and Dahyun who had already got familiar with Chaeyoung slightly punched her shoulder.

-"We got it, you missed your girl!" -Dahyun teased her and the couple blushed as the girls laughed at their cuteness.

-"I am just very happy that I finally get to attend the same school as Mina" -Chaeyoung said and looked at Mina who had been quiet this whole time. Well she is quiet all the time but Chaeyoung could see her emotion thru her beautiful eyes.

-"And here they are lost in each other's gaze! Now it kind of make me sick, why do I have to witness such cute acts so early in the morning while I am single af???" -Nayeon pursed her lips and Sana laughed while thinking inside her head that Nayeon was just about to witness another couple later on. Sana couldn't wait... She can finally appreciate her moments with Tzuyu while being with her friends. That was just awesome to her, having all the people she loves near her.

Now there was something good about going back to school. Especially during lunch...

But talking about Tzuyu...

-"Hey Chaeyoung. Mina said you came with a friend, where is she?" -Sana asked as natural as possible.

-"Oh... She immediatly headed inside but she said she would join us for lunch if that's alright!" -Chaeyoung looked at everyone and Jihyo was the one to react.

-"OF COURSE!! I've been dying to talk to her! It would be great to have new people in our group!" -Jihyo said excitedly and they all chuckled at her excitement.

-"It would have been greater if Jeongyeon was there too. Man... I miss my bro!" -Chaeyoung pouted and Nayeon narrowed her eyes ar her.

-"Jeongyeon...the one from last time?"

-"Yes, why?"

-"UGHHHHHHHH" -Nayeon suddenly began to growl angrily which got everyone's attention but they decided to let it go since they felt like Nayeon would just ramble about it for hours.

-"Anyways of course Chou Tzuyu can join us for lunch if she wants" -Dahyun said with a kind smile and Chaeyoung sneakily looked at Sana and smirked.

-"You guys will be surprised at how cool Tzuyu actually is!" -Chaeyoung winked and Sana smiled warmly.

-"I don't doubt that" -She giggled and watched as Chaeyoung looked back at Mina and kissed her again but this time on the cheek as everyone looked at them showing their affection to the world.

'Soon'- Sana thought -'I can do that with Tzuyu too'

-"Excuse me!"

All the girls except for the couple who was still lost in their world turned to the new person who just approached them and they were came face to face with a tall, beautiful, raven haired girl. She was looking at them with a smile and Sana who was the closest to her couldn't help but to think that she looked really great.

-"Yes, do you need any help?" -Jihyo asked and approached her, being the good samaritan she is.

-"Yes. I am new to this school and I got lost while trying to look for my class. Hehe... I somehow ended up here in the Parking lot instead" -She rubbed the back of her timidely. -"and some students told me to ask you for helps"

-"You came to the right person. We are actually in charge of new students so don't worry. What's your name?" -Jihyo asked kindly and the girl smiled back with a relief.

-"Oh thank God. My name is Audrey Wang, I just transferred here from Taiwan!" -She answered and now.... that caught Chaeyoung's attention who literally stopped her sweet moment with Mina, her loving eyes and big slime fell as she dropped her arms and slowly looked behind her.

Wide round eyes met with the surprised new one. They starred at each other in surprise for a long while as everyone looked between them, already feeling the sudden tension.

Chaeyoung's vein swelled on her forehead as she clenched her fist while Audrey dropped her shoulder and sighed.

-"Oh" -That's all Audrey could say as she watched Chaeyoung leaving her girlfriend to stand infront of the newcomer.

-"Chaeyoungie. Are you okay?" -Mina followed her but Chaeyoung didn't look back at her, instead she roughly took Audrey by the collar which made everyone panick, Mina's eyes got wide while the girls squealed and Sana was looking back and forth at the two.

She didn't know yet. Tzuyu never mentionned a name before.

-"What the fuck are you doing here???" -Chaeyoung asked throught gritted teeth while Audrey stayed calm in her hands.

-"Chaeyoung, what are you doing? Put the new girl down!!" -Jihyo tried to get Chaeyoung to let go but surprisingly Chaeyoung got a lot of strenght in her little body.

-"Come on Son Chaeyoung. You are still mad at me? It's been years" -Audrey said calmly and now everyone was confused.

-"wait you two know each other?" -Sana asked and Chaeyoung's anger turned a bit sad this time as she looked at Sana and Sana got curious about it. She was about to ask what's wrong but Chaeyoung turned toward the new girl again and this time she lifted her up to the ground.

-"You don't have the fucking right to be here. Your toxicity will just affect my sanity" -Chaeyoung breathed out angrily and she was about to do worse but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder, Chaeyoung looked around and saw her girlfriend frowning at her and it was like for an instant her anger disappeared. Chaeyoung looked at Mina's disapproving's gaze so she sighed and put Audrey down before harshly pushing her away.

-"Well guess what? I've changed for the better atleast! I actually want to apologize to you" -Audrey slowly patted her now ruffled clothes and looked at Chaeyoung seriously. The other girls just watched the interraction, not really knowing what to do with it since it seemed very personnal.

-"I am not the one you should apologize to but then again we don't even need you here. Get lost!" -Chaeyoung spat out at her as Mina held her hand to calm her down, Her Chaengie rarely get so worked up like this so she knew this was very serious.

-"Too bad Chaeng. I am studying here now!" -Audrey shrugged wearily and Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, now thinking about all the stressful thing that might happen since this girl is around.

-"Motherfucker!" -Chaeyoung said with venom in her word as her eyes were almost dark from visible hatred, it made everyone shiver.

Sana didn't understand at all, who was this girl? Why was Chaeyoung so worked up about her? Maybe Tzuyu know her too? Wait... was she....

-"Hey Chaeyoung, I think I forgot my book inside your car----"

Sana turned around almost immediatly when she heard Tzuyu's voice approaching them. She watched as Tzuyu who was about to come near Chaeyoung, stopped from walking and froze on her spot and she wasn't looking at Sana, she was looking at the new girl infront of them. And just like Tzuyu, Chaeyoung also froze in place while Audrey had a smile on her face.

-"My my~... Chou Tzuyu" -She said with a huge grin as Tzuyu's eyes were wide from shock and... visible pain. They could see her shaking and Sana just wanted to run toward her and hig her but she thought twice about it. Something was off... Sana felt like she shouldn't.

-"Audrey....w-what are you..." -Tzuyu said shakingly as her breath quickened and sweat ran down her forehead. To others eyes, Audrey would seem like a new girl just standing there doing nothing but to Tzuyu all she saw right now was all the laughing face from before and Audrey was standing in the middle of it. Tzuyu felt like it was swallowing her alive.

She took a step back then another before running away from them, leaving everyone shocked except Chaeyoung who looked at her worriedly, She was even about to run after her but instead she looked at Sana who secretly nodded at her.

Now Chaeyoung just need to find an excuse for Sana to get away and run after Tzuyu.

-"Scandal!"

-"AAAAAAH!!" -Chaeyoung's heart almost stopped from working when someone pooped out of nowhere beside her. Chaeyoung almost jumped in Mina's arms who got startled by the sudden scream just like the others who wondered what was wrong again.

It happened that the person who just pooped out was Jeongyeon, wearing the school sports uniform?? Chaeyoung looked at her up and down while Nayeon from afar pointed at her.

-"YOU!"

-"Hey everyone!" -Jeongyeon waved happily.

-"what are you doing here???" -Chaeyoung asked while catching her breath.

-"Good new!! I am your new P.E teacher!!!" -Jeongyeon applauded happily.

-"Aren't you the same age as us??" -Dahyun asked confusedly and Jeongyeon nodded.

-"still young but up to the task!! Don't worry I am the coolest teacher ever!" -She winked as Jihyo had her mouth agape. The first day of school really was weird and tense this year.

-"Sana... were you aware of this....Sana???" -Jihyo looked around them but found no one. Girl had the skill to suddenly disappear whenever she wanted.

-"the new girl left too" -Momo noticed and indeed she did.

Chaeyoung looked at Audrey leaving them and she was about to go after her but Jeongyeon stopped her. She looked at her unnie who shook her head so Chaeyoung let go of it.

-"It sucks... why of all place does she has to attend the same school as us" -Chaeyoung irritatedly said.

-"Well... life can suck. But now I am glad I enrolled as a P.E teacher here. Now I can keep an eye on that bitch"

-"and it's still so weird for me to have you as my fucking teacher. Don't you have a life???"

-"Get over it shortie"

-"I'm going to kill you"

-"meh. Try to reach me first"

-"stop it you two" -Mina finally spoke and they both nodded and covered their mouth.

..............................................

Sana ran as fast as she could in the hallway. Trying to find Tzuyu and she know exactly where she might be. There's only one place in this school Tzuyu would go to get away from the world. And it was their favorite spots...

Sana strongly openned the door leading toward the school rooftop and her whole body felt relieved when she saw Tzuyu there, on the corner, curled up into a ball and Sana could clearly see she was breathing heavily almost as if she was suffocating.

-"Hey baby"

Tzuyu immediatly looked up and Sana's whole heart broke when she ssaw tears in those beautiful eyes of hers. She ran toward her and kneelt down as she hugged her shaking figure tightly.

-"It's okay...I am here. I got you" -Sana whispered gently while stroking her head and now she could hear Tzuyu sobbing and hug her back tightly as if she was afraid Sana might go away. San kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her back.

-"I am sorry Sana..." -Tzuyu said with her shaking voice and Sana withdrew to look at her and gently wipe her tears with her thumb.

-"Why are you sorry? There's nothing for you to be sorry about" -Sana held her face and smiled at her gently.

-"Sana...I..." -Tzuyu began as her eyes widened when she heard laughs from behind Sana and once again she saw those face that were laughing at her, mocking her. Her whole body shook and Sana noticed it so she hugged her again to calm her down while whispering comforting words.

-"I am sorry Sana... I can't do it..."

-"Can't do what?" -Sana asked gently and Tzuyu cried in the crook of her neck.

-"I can't do it... I can't tell your friends... I am afraid Sana. I am so sorry.... sorry... I am so sorry" -Tzuyu said between sobs and just for one second Sana stoppes stroking her hair but then she continued and kissed Tzuyu's temple.

-"It's okay. I am fine with that, you know that I am always willing to support you. No matter what you decide to do, no matter what you want, I will always have your back because I love you Tzuyu and that would never change" -Sana muttered while kissing her head and she could feel Tzuyu's breath slowly calming down.

-"Hey baby look at me" -Sana withdrew and looked at Tzuyu in the eyes. -"I will always be there for you, remember? It's okay if we don't tell my friends today... it's completely fine. So don't be sorry okay? We've still got a lot of moments ahead of us for that. As long as we have each other it's gonna be alright"

-"Sana I..." -Tzuyu was about to speak but Sana silenced her by a gentle kiss on the lips.

-"All you need to know is that if you feel lost and alone in this world, remember that you have me" -She smiled and Tzuyu began to cry again as she pulled Sana in for a hug.

-"I love you Sana!"

-"I love you too"

Little did they know, someone was listenning and watching them from afar. Behind the door leading to the rooftop, Audrey was standing there looking at them with an envious gaze.
-"Looks like I missed my chance" -She looked at the keychain she had in hand. The gift she gave Tzuyu during her 15th birthday and held it tightly in her hand as she made her way down.

She looked back one last time and sighed.

-"I guess I'll talk to Tzuyu later..."

.............................................................

Hehehehehe.... You don't wanna know what song inspired me to do this story xD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 968 33
It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only one... Who you would never imagined that...
64.4K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❤️
13.6K 361 17
Part 2 of Be Humble here The school started and they act like they didn't know each other until.... mina did something that make Chaeyoung upset 5 y...
10.1K 527 15
T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you. Tzuyu and Sana meet each other at an online game and they chat with each other through the game. T...