𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

36

3K 139 71
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ valhalla vs. toman
hanagaki takemichi, age 26
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
violence, gore

The abandoned parking lot was filled with spectators from various gangs. Most held cigarettes between their lips, talking to one another while waiting for the fight to begin. Takemichi gulped.

"Who are all these people?" He asked.

"Their all spectators." Answered Chifuyu, "They've all come to watch the fight." The young male with an undercut nudged Takemichi. "Like those guys over there. The Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi."

"A hundred men?" If Takemichi wasn't scared before, he definitely was now.

"And, that fatty over there, on that car. That's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute *juggernaut." Chifuyu nodded over at a gangster with black glasses that were resting on his bald head.

"Ha! It's party time! Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!" A newcomer entered. Both Takemichi and Chifuyu turned their heads, staring at him.

"Good to see you, sir!" Various men exclaimed as they bowed.

"I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members." He introduced himself.

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group." Chifuyu explained to Takemichi, "He's our overseer for today. Basically, he's the referee. Hansen, the Haitani brothers, and Leanman... they're just gonna watch today. But they're normally rivals with Toman."

"You guys ready to throw down?!" Hansen shouted, "Fighters, make your entrance! The Tokyo Manji Gang verses Valhalla!"

"We gotta go too, Takemichi," Chifuyu uttered. The blonde-haired boy nodded his head.

"Yeah... I know." He thickly gulped as he stepped forward with his newfound friend. On the outside, he seemed alright, maybe just a tad bit nervous. However, in reality, he wanted a black hole to magically appear and swallow him.

'Baji, please don't die! Mikey, please don't kill Kazutora! Y/N, please don't go into rage mode! I'm begging you! Please! I want to keep my sanity for a bit longer!'

━━━━━━

Y/N entered the car lot with Hanma. She had her hands shoved into her Valhalla jacket and her eyes lazily scanned the crowd.

"A lot of people here." She murmured.

"Well, it is a big showdown! After all, it's Toman verses Valhalla! And, they got word that Valhalla has a female gang member. I think they're all eager to see you." Hanma beamed while Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She grumbled, scowling. She was surprised Hanma even let her tag along this time. It seems beating up Kiyomasa's friends didn't impress him.

"Both teams' representatives, step forward!" A guy with hair that was styled into a mohawk suddenly shouted. Kazutora and Draken strode forward, intensely glaring at each other. Y/N almost laughed at the height difference.

"A five-on-five with your best fighters... or an all-out melee with everyone?"Hansen questioned, "Which will it be?"

"Valhalla picked this fight with us. So you decide, Kazutora." Draken stared down at his old friend, "We just have one condition. To rescue Baji Keisuke and L/N Y/N. If Toman wins this battle, we'll take both of 'em back. That's all."

"Huh?" Kazutora's eye twitched, "Baji joined our gang on his own and so did Y/N-chan. There's no taking them back now! Plus, Y/N-chan makes good cookies." He grinned.

"We're taking Baji and Y/N back, that's all there is to it," Draken repeated. The tension was thick as Kazutora clenched his hand into a fist.

"You fucker," He growled, "You think you're hot shit?" Before Kazutora could land a blow on Draken, Hansen intervened.

"Hey. Don't start punchin' yet." He uttered. Y/N let out a quiet groan as she watched Kazutora attack Hansen. The young male with black and yellow hair hit the overseer in the head before kneeing his stomach. Hansen collapsed, his eyes rolling back as his body hit the floor with a loud thump.

"Damn, what a lame-ass." Kazutora drawled. He turned his attention back to Draken. "You guys think this is a game? We came here to torture you punks to death!" Y/N facepalmed.

"Kazu, you just knocked out the fucking overseer." She grumbled, motioning to Hansen's body, "Now we don't have one." Kazutora just flashed her a grin.

"You can be the referee. After all, you still have that *starting pistol, right?" Y/N frowned at his words but still nodded. "Great. Now, you don't have to fight and I don't have to worry about you getting hurt! Neither does Hanma!" Kazutora dragged her over to the sidelines and dug around in her pockets, looking for the small gun.

Y/N deadpanned as he pulled out a knife, her phone, a piece of gum, and a taser before finally finding the starting pistol.

"Hey! Pretty lady! Hi!" A loud shout suddenly caught the H/C-haired girl's attention. She glanced over her shoulder, frowning as she laid her eyes on Ran. Silently, she flipped him off which made him pout and his brother snicker.

"Tch, this is so lame." She grumbled to herself, "Fucking lame-ass job."

"Are you sure that's safe?" Hanma asked, referring to the starting pistol. Y/N casually shrugged as she pointed it at her head.

"Let's see." She wasn't stupid, she knew how it worked. There's no way she'd actually shoot. She was just messing around.

Hanma's breath hitched as Y/N's pointer finger brushed the trigger. Everybody was watching but nobody dared to stop her. One wrong move and who knows what would happen.

A small chuckle interrupted the silent atmosphere. Y/N sent the crowd a sadistic grin.

"I'm not an idiot, I know how these things work. I used to do track. Now, let's proceed." She pointed the starting pistol at the sky and, without a moment to spare, she pulled the trigger, signaling the start of the fight.

Valhalla and Toman charged at each other, both sides screaming loudly. It was chaos and absolute madness and, amongst all that, Mikey was calmly walking forward.

Y/N watched him as she reloaded her handgun. There was no need to insert more bullets but she needed to do something to pass the time.

"Aish, Jiji always gets all the fun." She muttered under her breath, "And he's so tall. Is that where all my height went? I could go partially blind and still recognize him from his height and hair." She clicked her tongue, pouting slightly.

She wasn't worried. She knew the Toman captains, Baji, Hanma, and Kazutora could handle themselves. Plus, most of the Valhalla members were avoiding Toman's division leaders like the plague. They knew that if they went too far, Y/N would surely kill them.

Perhaps she should've been on guard though because she wasn't at all prepared for the things that were about to come next.

Juggernaut - A juggernaut, in current English usage, is a literal or metaphorical force regarded as merciless, destructive, and unstoppable.

Starting pistol - A starting pistol or starter pistol is a blank handgun that is fired to start track and field races, as well as competitive swimming races at some meets.

A/N : Has anyone noticed that the tag on Kazutora's jacket says 'Walhalla'? (same for Hanma's). Like, in that one panel where he has his arms outstretched while talking to Draken (or maybe it's because of the website I'm reading it on)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
582K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
250K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
1.8K 70 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...