Nightmares to dreams /Sebaciel

By Abbieemma

Sebastian x ciel Modern AU Slight TW SH (will have a warning) Ciel doesn't have many friends and doesn't bel... More

Chapter 1 -Nightmares
Chapter 2 - New guy
Chapter 3 - Sebastian
Chapter 4 - Phantomhive
Chapter 5- Detention
Chapter 6- Boyfriend?
Chapter 7 - Texting
Chapter 8- Sebastian's house
Chapter 9 - Sleepover
Part 10- More nightmares
Part 11- Sleepless nights
Chapter 12- Anxiety
Chapter 13- Hurt
Chapter 14 - Library
Chapter 15- Apologies
Chapter 16 - Hugs and Kisses
Chapter 18- Date Time
Chapter 19- Love (Final Chapter)

Chapter 17 - Date

367 6 4
By Abbieemma

Ciel POV

It was still dark when I woke up, my eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings as I remembered I was in Sebastian's room.

I looked towards Sebastian, he was facing the other way but seemed to be in a deep sleep.

Instantly memories of yesterday's event overtook my mind, I blushed and traced my lips with the pad of my finger as I remembered the heated kiss from yesterday.

I took a shaker breath to regain my composure. I looked over at the clock noticing it was 4:13 am, I laid back down in bed close to Sebastian without wanting to wake him up.

My head rest on the pillow, as my eyes began to flutter shut, I heard a small gasp coming from Sebastian. My eyes shot open at the noise, Sebastian was rolling slightly side to side in bed make small noises of discomfort and distress, he was breathing heavy and his face was twisted showing a pained expression.

I held his hand and tried to shake him gently awake with my other, he was red-hot to the touch, almost like touching the flames of hell themselves.

I tried to bring his body closer to me, pulling him into my chest as best I could. I pulled his head down as I stroked his hair and whispered words of encouragement to try and wake him up.

"Please stop" I heard a quiet voice no louder than a whisper speak. I looked down at his face to notice his eyes slowly opening. He flinched when he noticed he was being held but relaxed instantly when he knew it was me.

He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes I wiped them away with my thumb as I held his face in my hands.

He sat in a comfortable position on the bed with his back leaning against the bed frame. He motioned for me to follow him, so I crawled across the bedsheets towards him.

He instantly grabbed me and pulled me towards him, so I was sat on his lap. I laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry I woke you up" he said quietly as he rested his head on my hair, I heard him inhale deeply then relax further into the pillows surrounding us.

I turned around looking into his sad eyes "I was already awake it's fine I just woke up a few minutes before it's okay" I sighed grabbing his face "I promise" I whispered.

He kissed the tip of my nose and my cheeks heated up instantly. I looked down at my lap and blushed, a small smile crept onto my face. He lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes he leaned in closer, so I could feel his hot breath on my lips, I couldn't take it any more.

I grabbed his hair as it was the only thing I could think of since he wasn't wearing a shirt, I pulled him close and connect our lips instantly, I had only experienced this for the first time a few days ago, and I was already addicted, addicted to his smell, to his taste, his touch, to everything.

He flooded my senses, and I love it.

My fingers wrapped in his dark locks as his hands stud down my waist towards my ass he pulled me closer to him using my ass and resting his hands there afterwards I gasped at the sudden movement, the gasp quickly turned into a low moan as I pulled his hair tighter.

He took the opportunity of my lips being parted to slide his tongue in we fought for dominance which he instantly won, a sigh escaping my lips in defeat.

My breath was shaky as the kiss filled with lust. He pulled away slowly eyes remaining closed as I fought the urge to pull him back towards me.

We needed to go back to sleep as I didn't want to be tiered for our date tomorrow, I didn't know what we were going to be doing.

"We should probably go to sleep I'm okay now thank you" he spoke softly bringing me into a small hug before releasing me and kissing my forehead.

He laid down pulling me down with him, my head resting on his chest hearing the steady beating of his heart.

His fingertips danced on the skin of my arm soothing me to sleep my eyes fluttered closed as he spoke.

"Good night, little one"

I wrapped my arm around his waist and snuggled further into his chest, a smile forming on my lips.

"Night night Seb"

(Time skip- Sebastian dropped Ciel off at his flat, so he could get ready for their date)

It was only 5:00 I still had 3 hours before Sebastian was picking me up but here I am running around my flat like a mad man trying to figure out what to wear and how to act, what to say. Should I get him a card? Wtf Ciel no.

I decided to put some music on to try and calm myself down. I sat on the edge of my bed scrolling through social media to distract me for a bit.

My phone buzzed in my hand.

Alois - Heyyy Ciel can I come over I'm boreddd out of my mind.

I laughed slightly before replying.

Ciel- Absolutely not I have a date with Sebastian at 8.

I put my phone down and heard a scream coming from the hallway, followed by frantic knocking. I ran to the door concerned, opening it seeing Alois stood there mouth wide staring at me.

"You have a date-"

I covered his mouth as he was basically screaming at me.

He licked my hand making me pull my hand away in protest, wiping it on my jeans in disgust.

"What the hell Alois" I raised my voice a little.

He waltzed in past me into the living room.

"You have a date omg how cute, when did this happen, is it official, are you two a thing" he said nudging my arm with his "what are you going to wear, wear some cute booty shorts, show that cute ass of yours off"

"Alois" I stopped him grabbing his shoulders making him look at me.

"What the hell are you doing here" I questioned him.

"I told you I was bored, so I decided to come round, I just possibly may have forgotten to tell you in advance" he giggled whilst moving past me out of my grip again.

"Anywayyyy come on then when's this date, where are you going"

I signed knowing there's no winning with Alois.

"It's at 8, and I don't know where we are going he just said he will pick me up at 8"

I looked him in the eye seriously "and I'm not wearing booty shorts Alois"

He let out an exaggerated sigh rolling his head back to add to the drama.

"Fine fine but at least let me find something a bit nice, you can't just go in a hoodie and jeans."

After we caught up on things and I had finished my shower, I stepped out into my bedroom in my towel to see Alois raiding my wardrobe tossing things on the floor and on the bed muttering to himself.
I walked over to the pile of clothes on the bed looking through my clothes.

I head a loud gasp followed by a small squeal, I turned around to see him holding up an oversized baby blue sweater followed my normal ripped black skinny jeans.
I dressed myself when Alois left the room, I looked at myself in the mirror happy with how I looked. Alois came back in circling me to examine how I looked, nodding as he was happy with his decision.

It was now 7:42 and Sebastian was to arrive in 18 minutes, I began to panic rushing around my flat again gathering things I might need.

"Alois omg you need to go thank you so much, but you can't be here when he gets here" I walked him to my front door as I get a text from Sebastian.

Sebastian- I'll be there soon just about to set off, see you soon x

My eyes were glued to the screen omg he's set off omg what do I do, he put an x did he mean that as a kiss or was that a spelling error, I thought to myself.

"Ciel" I heard Alois trying to get my attention.

"Ahh sorry he's coming now, and he put an x do you think it's a spelling error or what" I said with panic in my voice showing him the phone then back towards my face repeatedly. He grabbed my phone, so he could look at it properly.

He laughed as he began walking out the door "That's definitely a kiss, have fun my sweet Ciel" he waved leaving down the hallway.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door I calmed my nerves before slowly opening the door.

There stood Sebastian looking as handsome as ever, his hair looked silty smooth his face soft with a sharp edge on his cheek bones and jaw line.
My eyes travelled down, seeing he wore a crimson red button up with his sleeves rolled up and the shirt hanging loosely around his hips. He wore black skinny jeans to match.
In his hand were a bouquet of white roses, my favourite, how did he know.
I looked up back into his eyes as his eyes met mine.
"There are for you Ciel" he spoke softly, handing me the flowers with a smile. I took them in my hand, examining them.
"They're beautiful, thank you" I said softly placing them in a vase on the kitchen counter. I walked back towards him.

He leaned down kissing me on the cheek grazing my ear whispering "and you look absolutely beautiful my darling" before standing up.

I blushed a deep red before as he spoke once more.

"Ready to go?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3K 31
This is a story about Sebastian Michaelis x reader. This is a black butler fan fiction. This story will eventually contain smut but will have warning...
32.3K 1.6K 14
Present day AU. Ciel Phantomhive, a boy with traumatic childhood and a dangerous habit starts university after years of being homeschooled. His new f...
16.9K 428 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
189K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...