When Lemon Meets Smoke

By sammyforprez

Adelaide Elizabeth Tanelter in three words is clever, loyal, and intriguing. A pureblood witch that rejected... More

characters
playlist
polaroids
prologue
wearing her down
putty in her hands
without you, we are lost
flufflepuff
oblivious
levicorpus
amortentia
flirtatious wins
party animals
the first step
libraries and brothers
lunar gossip
blonde importance
monsters don't fold socks
killer queen
angels and veritaserum
birthdays and backstories
leather, lockets, and love oh my
drunk in love
broom cupboards
polaroids part two
confessions and god complexes
elephant in a room of lions
code turquoise
sniffles and sketchbooks
dog dates
brotherly advice of sorts
mistakes have been made
hurt hearts and faces
prove it
a boat load of plans
dates secured
the boys
the girls
photos for mum
in love with somebody else
returning home
peter gets girls and sirius gets greenhouses
disco ball for your body
atta boy moony
no longer unspoken
welcoming 1977
morgue snackers
the one that deserved better
the power of a word
mend the unchangeable
letters from home, well sort of
the end-all
the promise of a friend
water is thicker than blood

synopsis

14K 364 51
By sammyforprez

Adelaide Elizabeth Tanelter in three words is clever, loyal, and intriguing. A pureblood witch that rejected her parent's views, believing blood status has no bearing on worthiness.

Right off the bat on her first day of Hogwarts, she befriended a certain group of boys, resulting in being dubbed the fifth and only female marauder.

After her parents disowned her during her third year, she was taken in by the Potters leaving her with, for the first time, a truly loving family.

Everything was in perfect harmony, but nothing stays perfect forever.

*

Going into her sixth year Adelaide has a lot on her plate.

Dealing with James Potter's oftentimes painful obsession with her best friend and his crazy quidditch schedule.

Making sure Remus Lupin stays sane and always has a solid stash of chocolate.

Preventing Lily Evans from killing James as he very publicly confesses his love to her every Wednesday at breakfast.

Keeping Peter Pettigrew from feeling anything less than appreciated.

Trying to get Marlene McKinnon to keep her mouth shut for once in her life.

All while trying to figure out why her feelings for her best friend, Sirius Black, have suddenly changed.

*

Sirius Orion Black has a very poorly kept secret. He is in love with his best friend and has been since he was twelve years old. The whole school is aware of the eldest Black's obvious crush on his short Gryffindor companion, except for the girl herself. After spending the past five years hiding his feelings, will he finally get the girl, or is it just not meant to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 15.6K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
21K 537 70
LONG FIC // ONGOING Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Jam...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
1.8M 67K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...