detention ᝰ k. baji

By -AFTERDARKK

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†πˆπ‘π‹ 𝐈 πŒπ„π“ 𝐈𝐍 πƒπ„π“π„ππ“πˆπŽπ. ❞ β€· in which Keisuke Baji slowly f... More

πƒπ„π“π„ππ“πˆπŽπ
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘

πŸŽπŸ”

8K 360 339
By -AFTERDARKK

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 walked down the empty street. She insisted on walking him home and since he was starting to find her company less annoying than before, he didn't mind her waking him home.

"I just realised a while ago you said something along the lines of 'I would never be friends with you' and yet you were the one to initiate our friendship." The (h/c) girl grinned, nudging Baji's shoulder slightly.

"Yeah, I guess I did." He smiled softly, looking at the ground.

"So what's it like being in a gang?" She asked

"It's great! All my friends are in our gang, and I really like fighting people."

"Seems nice. Is this your house?" She questioned when Baji stopped walking.

"Yeah, Chifuyu lives here too."

"I'll make sure to visit you both sometime!"

"I'll make sure to visit your cake store sometime." He grinned, "do you have a phone, I can use to message you with?"

"I do, but I didn't bring it with me." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"That's ok, I'll get a pen and a piece of paper and you can write your number for me." He said before running into his apartment.

He exited with a small piece of paper and a pen in his hand. When he handed her the paper, she scribbled her number on it before handing it back to him.

"I've got to go now, it's getting late and my mum will get mad at me if I'm not home soon." She said

"I'll make sure to text you!" He called out as she walked away

She gave him a bright smile before disappearing down the street.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Baji found himself spending the night sending (Y/N) cat memes, and when he was at school he couldn't help but try and search for her in the hallways.

She was always surrounded by friends and despite having talked to her multiple times, every time he went up to talk to her at school, he found himself running back over to Chifuyu.

But when school finally ended, he found himself walking to her cake store rather than walking home. He didn't know why he was walking there but something in his head told him to walk there.

When he reached the store, he stood outside the window, next to the giant fake cupcake. He peaked inside and saw her leaning against the counter, her face resting on her palm.

Feeling someone's gaze on her, she turned her head towards the window, only to notice the boy who had been sending her cat memes all night. A bright smile spread across her face once she saw him, they held eye contact for a while before she finally stood up and walked over to the door. She exited the shop to stand in front of him.

"What are you doing here, Mr Grumpy?" She queried

"I don't really know, but I said I'd visit, didn't I? I'm here, so spend time with me." He said, sounding slightly demanding.

"Ok!"

She grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside the store. She brought him towards the kitchen, stopping outside the door.

"You can put your school bag down there." She pointed to a small space under a counter where her bag laid. Baji nodded, putting his bag away.

She then pulled him into the kitchen. It looked like a normal kitchen but there was a lot of flour on the tables and there were loads of ovens. Standing in front of a table was the same (h/c) haired lady Baji had met when Chifuyu brought him to the shop.

"(Y/N), what are you doing in here?" She looked up and saw Baji, "oh, you brought a friend!"

"Yeah, this is my friend, Baji. He's the one Chifuyu brought that day, they're friends too! Anyway, I was wondering, since the shop isn't that busy today maybe Baji and I could bake a cake back here? Only if it's okay with you, though." She said, grinning nervously.

"I'm going to close up soon so I'll allow it but don't make too much of a mess." Her mum said, before walking out the kitchen.

"Thanks, mum!" (Y/N) exclaimed

"Bake a cake?!" Baji asked

"Yeah, do you know how to bake?" She questioned, putting on an apron.

"No. Is it the same as cooking?"

"Yes and no. Some people say it's different some people say it's not. Baking isn't that hard. And I'll help you if you get confused." She told him

She handed him an apron, he put it on but couldn't seem to tie it properly.

"Uh... can you help me.. please?" He muttered, looking at the floor.

"Of course." She chuckled, tying it for him. "Now let's bake!"

Baji started reading the instructions, trying to understand what he was supposed to do.

"I'm confused." He stated

(Y/N) snickered at his words, "first let me get the ingredients and then I'll explain what to do." She said

He nodded, standing there awkwardly. Once she had gotten all the ingredients, she explained the steps to him. He was still a bit confused but he knew what the first few steps were.

"Oh and, tie your hair up. You don't want to get flour in it by accident."

"I forgot my hair tie." He mumbled

"I'll get one from my bag and then we can finally start baking the cake."

She rushed back with a hair tie.

"Can I tie your hair? It looks so soft." She reached her hand out to try touch his hair

"No," he growled, slapping her hand away.

She handed him the hair tie and he tied his hair up, they started baking.

While they were baking Baji 'accidentally' threw flour on (Y/N)'s face. The looks she had on her face reminded him of the one his mum had when she used to scold him as a kid. After that she spent a few minutes chasing him around the kitchen with a spatula.

Baji ended up having a great time, something about spending time with her made him stress less. He didn't know why but he was really starting to enjoy her company.

Ever since that day, Baji visiting her store became a weekly thing. Sometimes he'd even help out with cleaning dishes and serving people. Sadly it would come to an end soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 923 12
"So Chifuyu, which one do you like?" Takemichi asked. Chifuyu felt his face heat up. "Well, uhm... I like.. Baji-san.." he mumbled but loud enough fo...
108K 7.8K 49
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕦π•ͺ𝕠 [𝚟.] πšœπš‘πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš πš˜πš› 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ. Manila!Mikey x Fem!Reader sα΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›:...
590K 26.1K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
85.3K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...