๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ( Yandere J...

By unicreamuwu

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ." When Jotaro... More

๐Ÿ’ Y/N Info ๐Ÿ’Œ
Quick A/N
1) Braid Girl
2) Two Senpais
3) A Strange Spirit
4) A Trip
6) One Boat Trip
7) Another Boat Trip
8) Singapore
9) A Tragic Moment
10) Polnareff's Revenge
11) Strange Car
12) Old Hag
13) Save Him
14) Really Hot Day
15) Nightmare Baby
16) Welcome Back, Old Friend
17) Star Braid
Bonus Chapter: Jouta
Apology Gift
18) New Member, New Enemy

5) Frenchman Polnareff

4.7K 98 181
By unicreamuwu

After the plane incident and landed in Hong Kong, the group went somewhere to eat.

While sitting with Jotaro, Y/N was looking around the restaurant while Kakyoin was teaching him how to communicate with people when they need more tea.

'It's good to be back where my mother is from. I've never been to China in my life.'

Her thoughts were cut off by a voice next to her.

"Excuse me." a person said in a french accent.

The people turned to see a man with a weird hairstyle holding a menu. He took a glance at the girl while slightly covering his face with the menu.

'This girl...Now I see why Master Dio wants her...She looks beautiful for a young girl ...Maybe after I defeat that Joestar and his pals, I'll take her for myself.'

He focused his attention back on the group.

"I'm a traveler from France and I'm having trouble with the menu. I was wondering if any of you men and girl to help me?"

"You're annoying. Go away." Jotaro told him rudely.

"Jotaro, don't be rude." Y/N slightly scolded him.

Jotaro rolled his eyes and let out a small 'Good Grief'.

"Sorry about him. You see, I've been to Hong Kong lots of times, so I basically know what's on the menu. Why not you come and join us?" Joseph told him, politely.

The strange man pulled a chair beside Jotaro and Y/N.

"Bonjour, mon amor~. My name is Jean Pierre Polnareff."

He takes her braid and twirls it with his finger. The girl was fuming while the four men had a dark shadow across their eyes, wanting to kill him.

"M-My name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Mr. P-Polnareff."

When Joseph ordered the food, the food looked strange. There were separate dishes. And that was, fish, clam, porridge, and frog.

"Mr. Joestar...Are you sure this is the right order?"

The old man let out a hearty laugh.

"Don't worry about it, Y/N. Now, let's all dig in!"

So they did. Good thing that the food was delicious. All of a sudden, the guy whose name is Polnareff took a carrot shaped star with his chopsticks.

"The chefs took a lot of time making this," Y/N claimed while eating.

"I agree. This carrot seems familiar to me."

Everyone looked at him confused. But when he placed the star carrot on his next, they all realized who he was, except for Y/N who still looked confused.

"That's right, someone I know has this exact on their neck..." he said.

"You...are another-?" Kakyoin tries to say until he was interrupted by the French man.

Suddenly, Y/N's rice bowl started to shake. 

"Y/N! Look out!" Kakyoin exclaimed.

All of a sudden, it exploded. The girl screamed in fright until Polnareff wrapped his arm around her. An armor stand came out of it with a sword.

"It's a stand!" Avdol shouts as he flips the table, knocking all the food over.

She started to struggle in his arms, trying to be free. The men had a look that'll murder him in a second.

"What's the matter~? Mad because I have this lovely lady in my arms?"

They all still had an angry look on their faces while Y/N was shaking in fear.

Avdol called out his Stand, Magician Red. When it shoots out fire, Polnareff's Stand swirls his sword around the fire.

"What!?" Avdol exclaimed in shock.

"Another stand user?!" he said as the stand Tulsa fire towards a table at the showed numbers on it, like a clock.

"I will kill you by the time that clock burns to twelve!" Polnareff said before looking down at the girl. "But when I'm finished with them, I'm taking you to France with me~," he said smirking with a wink.

"Your sword is terrifying fast, it's amazing but do you really think you'll defeat me by the time the flames are on that table?" Avdol said pointing at Polnareff "Aren't you being rather conceited, Mister... Polnareff?"

"Correct," he replied with a smile.

"Very well, Polnareff. Don't assume that my flames," Avdol said "Always burn upward or downwind as they would in nature. It is called Magician's Red because it controls flames freely." he continues.

"In the beginning, this world was in flames, I expect nothing less from Magician's Red," Polnareff said, "Who controls the flames that suggest the beginning of all things, but you say I'm being conceited?" He said seriously as he continues.

"You're saying that my swordsmanship is mere conceit?!"

Polnareff throws up five coins that are on fire before he uses his stand to stab through that them, causing everyone to look shocked except for Y/N who looks very confused.

"At the moment they lined up, he pierced five coins in a single strike!" Joseph said.

"No, take a closer look," Jotaro said.

Kakyoin looks closely.

"He's right, that's..."

"I see... there are flames between each coin." Avdol said with one eye closed.

Polnareff smirk.

"It appears you understand what this means," he said looking at the men. "It is not conceit, my has the power of several even fires!"

Polnareff laughs a little before he continues, "It can slash the very air and create gaps between nothingness and nothingness which means your magician's red is powerless before my silver chariot," Polnareff said before disappear which shock everyone.

"When did he..."

"The card that my stand has, the chariot," Polnareff said turning his head "Suggests conquest and victory."

"I don't mind taking care of you in this cramped little space before taking away this lovely girl with me, but Avdol you'd be able to use your flame abilities in a much open space, no?" Polnareff said.

Polnareff finally relaxed his grip and that took time for Y/N to get out of his arms and ran to Joseph who wrapped his arms around the young girl. The French scoffed in jealously.

"It will be fitting for my stand to defeat you under those circumstances...A fitting victory," he said before walking away.

"All of you, outside!"

( I'm going to make this short because I'm too lazy to write the full fight of Avdol and Polnareff. )

After the fight with Polnareff, Jotaro took out the flesh bud that was stuck on his head. Before they left to get on a boat that was sent by the Speedwagon Foundation, the same French man walked up to them.

"What's wrong? Is there something else you needed," Avdol said.

"Polnareff?" the girl asked in concern.

"I haven't thanked you for freeing me from Dio's spell yet," Polnareff said in a  thankful manner.

"For that, you need to thank Jojo," Avdol said.

"Thankfully, you're not hurt. If Jotaro didn't do what he was supposed to do, you would be dead. So, it's a relief that you're still alive." she said with a smile making him blush a little.

"Don't need it, but I thank you, mon amour," he said causing (y/n) to smile slightly wider.

"It appears there's no one to accept your kind thanks," Avdol said.

Polnareff sigh.

"All right, I don't like to be pushy, either." Polnareff said, "But there is something else."

The others looked confused at him.

"Monsieur Joseph, I'll like to ask you a bizarre question," Polnareff asked.

"A bizarre question?" Joseph asked with concern.

"Forgive my curiosity, but even while eating, you didn't take off your gloves," Polnareff said crossing his arms

"Your left arm wouldn't happen to be a right arm, would it?" He pointed out 

"What? My left arm, a right arm? That is indeed a bizarre question." Joseph said looking at Polnareff. "What do you mean?" 

"I'm looking for the man who killed my younger sister." Polnareff seriously said.

Everyone gasps in surprise.

"I don't know his face but he has two right arms," Polnareff said.

Everyone was silent for a second. Joseph pulled his right glove off showing his prosthetic hand.

"I lost it in a battle fifty years ago," he said,

Polnareff looks at his hand for a second

"I apologize for my rudeness, please forgive me." He said gently.

"If you don't mind, telling us what happened," Joseph said.

Polnareff closes his eyes before turning around, walking to the edge as he was about to tell his story.

"It's been three years now..."

"The sky fades into a rainy night, my younger sister was walking home from school, with a classmate one rainy day. There was a dark show of a town that's far. It was a country road in my native France. On the side of the road, a man stood, with his back to them. Mysteriously, even though it was raining, the rain fell around him in a dome-like shape as if an invisible screen surrounded him, suddenly as if cut down by a scythe. Her classmate's chest was sliced open, and then...my sister was shamed and killed that were all that man wanted. Barely escaping death, her friend somehow survived, she said that she didn't see his face. But both of his arms were right arms."

"No one believed her testimony, but I understand it! Because I believe that man May has power similar to the one that I had been keeping a secret," Polnareff said in an angry voice clenching his fist.

"He's definitely a stand user!"

"I swore! my sister's soul would not be able to rest unless he atoned his death!" Polnareff said seriously. "I will use my stand for retribution!"

"But then a year later...I met him..."

There was pink smoke coming out of a small cup before a crystal ball as inside a ball shows something, a hand soon was near the crystal ball when it was doing something, there was shown a male.

"I see s-something in the crystal ball

"It's..."

"A vision, I didn't create it," a deep male like voice said with a bird on his shoulder.

"What's inside your heart is being projected via my powers," it said once more, "How about it? Would you like to be friends with me?"

Polnareff just stood still, frozen, in silence and in shock.

"Something is bothering you, you're in pain. Stick with me, and it disappears from your heart." the male said.

"What's being shown in the crystal ball is what's pains you, yes? Let me help you. I have the pain of my own..." He said with his hair flow in thin air ."My body cannot go out into the sunlight, so please help me as well I shall find this man for you. But in return, help me find a girl with shiny e/c, precious s/c skin, and those beautiful h/c braids."

The unknown male hair flow air before someone coming towards Polnareff before he screams.

When the story was finished, Y/N was shaking from fear for what she heard. Jotaro noticed this as he wraps his arms around her, so she can calm down.

'Don't worry Y/N. I won't let that happen to you.'  he thought.

"Then I was ordered to kill you and take (y/n) and I believe that was the right thing to do," Polnareff said.

"It's partially because of the of flesh bud, but Dio's also skilled at manipulating others," Avdol said crossing his arms.

"Indeed, but according to what you just said.it would appear that Dio has found the man with two right arms and and and has joined forces with him," Kakyoin said.

"I've decided to go to Egypt with all of you! If I go after Dio, I'll be able to find the one who took my sister's life!" Polnareff said, "What should we do?" 

Kakyoin said, "I have no objections." 

"I'm sure you follow us even if we say no," Joseph said shrugs his shoulders.

"It'll be great for you to join us, Polnareff. We can help you find your sister's murderer." Y/N says with a smile.

Polnareff blushed and he smiles back at the girl while the others had a jealous look at him.

"Thank you, Y/N. I didn't know you were this kind."

"Thank you, Polnareff," replied with a smile and a blush.

"It's an honor!" Polnareff said

Jotaro sighs, "Good grief-."

"Excuse me!"

Jotaro looks to see two girls walking to him and the group.

"Would you mind taking our picture?" one girl asked holding a camera

"Oh sure" (y/n) said smiling 

"Thank you!" they said

Y/N was getting the camera as the girls are positioning.

"Okay. Let me just-" 

"You're annoying me! Ask someone else!" Jotaro yelled angrily and annoyed tone toward the two young women.

(Y/n) look at Jotaro, disappointedly.

"Jotaro, don't be rude! I really hate men with that attitude!" she said causing the others to look at her in shock as well as Jotaro, who couldn't believe what she said. Polnareff walks towards the girls.

"Now, now, now, now... I'll take your picture for you," Polnareff said. "Come on, come on, you." 

"You have very nice legs, let's get a full body shot," Polnareff said causing the two girls to giggle.

"Ohh, nice!" Polnareff laughs talking about a picture of the girl's legs "I'm going to take one more!" Taking on the last picture before standing up.

"Très bien! Just like the button, I want to push, push, push your hearts towards mine!" Polnareff said in a flirty tone.

 Avdol looks look at others 

"I don't quite understand his personality," he said "That was a very sudden change of mood." 

"More like his head and his lower half are very clearly separated," Joseph said.

Y/n giggled causing the men to look at her with a blush on their faces. How adorable that voice is to their ears. Suddenly, the blush disappears as the girl places her hand on her cheek that also has a blush.

"That's funny of what he's doing. I'm starting to like him."

They all had a jealously look on their faces which she didn't notice.

'I really want to kill him along with that stupid hairstyle. Although, I shouldn't. He's going to help us defeat Dio. That bastard is the main target.' they all said in their heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 431 26
JJBA insert reader fanfiction You hold against what was already written, believing that humans have the capability of creating their own reality. Yo...
1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
177K 4.9K 16
Y/n is in the hospital, waiting for the love of her life to pick her up. ---------------- that's all I'm gonna say, read it and I hope you like it๐Ÿ’•...
369K 26.1K 200
Traveling to 21st century Florida, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s Ludicrous Escapade taker her? Part three of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the Manga, b...