Miss Royalty // BTS AU

By its_jasminx

"Princess, may I have this dance?..." - A normal college girl who dreams of finding a prince to sweep her off... More

DISCLAIMER
💫Characters💫
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Eight PT 2

21 1 0
By its_jasminx

4 Days Left Until The Ball

(Just like Chapter Twenty-Four, the previous chapter is a continuation of the dance contest with Ruby being partnered up with Prince Taehyung. So it's still the same day!)

At the main area of Dance Hall, Prince Taehyung is calmly waiting for Ruby's arrival. He was reading his favorite book as many guests are entering inside, greeting one another. Prince Taehyung looks up from his book to see Ruby entering, in his thought, she looked beautiful stunning. His cheeks flustered in pink.

Closing his book, he walks over to greet. Ruby. "Prince Taehyung, I apologize. I know you said you wanted to pick me up and that we would both come here together." Prince Taehyung simply smiles, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose. "No worries, Princess Ruby. I'm just glad we're booth here."

They walked into the main ballroom where many people were gathering to watch the dance contest. As of now, the dance contest starts and the audience had quiet down. The host loudly announces the annual dance competition, reminding the audience that there will be three judges and by the end of the dance contest, the winners will be announced.

The dance contest starts with an elderly pair, dancing a swing dance, amazing the audience with their mastered skills. Up next was a young teenage pair that danced a simple waltz, looked very easy to master with their eyes closed. Then the third pair danced an erotic tango that got the audience feeling intense with their seductive movements which stunned the judges.

It was now their turn and Prince Taehyung felt more nervous than he will dance in front of a large crowd, their eyes watching his every move. His heart raced and his breath hitched, unable to take another step. "Prince Taehyung, are you okay?" Ruby asked concerned. Chip sees his hands shake nervously, his forehead covered in sweat.

"I-I can't really dance with all these people staring," Prince Taehyung truthfully says. "Stagefright?" Ruby asked but Prince Taehyung don't know what she meant by that. An idea popped up in her head and told them she'll handle it. "And now we present their royal highnesses, Prince Taehyung Kim of the Magnolia Empire Kingdom and Princess Ruby Royalty of the Red Chrysanthemum Flower Kingdom!"

The audience applauds as they make their entrance. She holds his hand to comfort him, squeezing his hand to calm him down from shaking too much. On another hand, Chip couldn't use the same spell she used on Ruby to forget about Emma, she could only use it once on a person each day.

So, she has a different spell in mind that's far better and will solve the prince's problem. With a trick of her wand, she flies over them, making herself invisible from the crowd, she waves her wand around them, causing a sparkling effect falling like stars falling from the sky. Just like the last spell, she mumbles the magic spell, which creates some sort of a hallucination or an imagination Prince Taehyung and Ruby can only picture.

The whole ballroom turned into Foxtrot Forest from their imagination, which really helped Prince Taehyung from worrying about his stage fright. Chip who can still see reality makes herself visible and flies over to the orchestra. She takes out her flute and began playing the similar tune she would play when Ruby and Prince Taehyung practiced.

Just like they always practiced, but differently, Ruby helps him by guiding his hand behind her back and brought him close to her. "Guide me," she whispers. "Of course, my princess," he grins with a bright smile. The orchestra plays along with Chip's flute playing and the audience watches as they gracefully danced around the ballroom.

It was like they're dancing alone in the enchanted forest. He twirls her away, their hands still connected, and twirls her back in his arms before carrying her and setting her down. Ruby finally figured out Prince Taehyung's dancing theme was peaceful and quiet like Foxtrot Forest, that's what he enjoys the most.

Halfway through their waltz, the spell Chip used was running out of time, so Chip makes sure their dance ends at the same time the spells ends. Prince Taehyung lets his emotions out to their dance, a few people in the crowd began weeping at their wonderful perforce, even the judges were speechless.

The elite princes had never seen Prince Taehyung dance like that, mixed opinions filled the ballroom, wondering he could take the number spot from Prince Yoongi. Prince Seokjin was fascinated and wondered where he learned to dance like that. They all seemed to wonder why the prince never danced like that with any of the princesses.

It's like he kept his dancing a secret, well, Prince Namjoon knew about it, but thanks to Ruby, he was able to uncover his secret and show everyone he wasn't afraid to show he can dance like the other princes. He made his kingdom proud. The orchestra soon comes to an end on time that the spell is broken, the hallucination of Foxtrot Forest drains like water washing a piece of art that was just painted.

They are back to reality, Prince Taehyung didn't care about his stage fright, he was just relieved that he had fun with Ruby. "What a splendid performance, we are pleased, you're highnesses!" the host said. They receive many compliments from the audience, meeting up with the other princes. The princes congratulated Prince Taehyung, while Chip flies back to Ruby.

"Thank you, Chip, Prince Taehyung seemed to enjoy our waltz and overcame his fright with large crowds." They both happily watched Prince Taehyung as he gets showered with hugs and compliments by the other princes. They watched the final pairs perform their dances before the host was able to announce the final winners.

The judges hand him a white sealed envelope that contained the final winning pair and as the audience was anticipated the results. "The only winning pair that has gotten the judges' best votes are, Princess Ruby Royalty and Prince Taehyung Kim!" It was no surprise that Ruby had won yet again, but there was a reason why they won the dance contest.

"The judges were amazed by their beautiful waltz, we have never seen Prince Taehyung demonstrate his dancing skills and how much emotions they out into their dance. It's a magical waltz we will never forget!" The host cries, using his handkerchief to wipe the tears from his eyes.

Ruby was given a bouquet of flowers as the crowd cheers and applauded at them. "Stop the celebration!" A loud voice barks throughout the ballroom, causing people to look in the direction where the loud shout was coming from. It was Emma, who was walking down an open space from the people who let her walkthrough.

"What is going on here?" The host questions as he looks at Emma with disgust, knowing she doesn't belong here. "Princess Ruby isn't what you think!" Emma speaks loudly as the king stands up with anger. "What is the meaning of this, child?!" He shouts. "Princess Ruby is a fake, she's from a different universe! This Princess Ruby is an imposter, set up by the real Princess Ruby!"

The ballroom is filled with whispers and murmurs, confused about the situation that was happening. "This is unbelievable, there is no spell or curse that could open a different universe. My daughter could never!" "Your majesty, I saw it all at Jive Park. I saw two Princess Ruby's with my own eyes!"

"Where is your evidence?!" Prince Taehyung steps up, quickly defending Ruby. "W-What...? I-I don't have-" "Then you don't have any evidence to prove yourself that Princess Ruby is an imposter!" Prince Seokjin also steps up to defend Ruby. "B-But it's true, I am not lying." The royal grand duke whispers to the king's ear.

"Your name is Emma?" The king asked. "Y-Yes, your majesty," Emma softly answers. "You are known in the kingdom for causing trouble and lying to my people. With that kind of reputation, I cannot embarrass my kingdom with your presence, guards, take her to the castle's prison cells!" Ruby did not expect the guards to take a young teenage girl to the prison cells, she wanted to stop them, but Prince Taehyung held her back as they watched Emma struggle with the guards who hold her arms aggressively.

"We apologize for the interruption, do not believe that girl's lies. Changing the subject, thank you all for coming to the dance contest." "Princess Ruby, forget about what just happened. I wanted to tell you if I can take you on a date to Foxtrot Forest. There will be a forest concert hosted by the forest's animals." "I would love that," Ruby says. "I'll pick you up tomorrow noon, how's that?" He asked.

"That would be wonderful." Thus, the dance contest has finally come to an end. Ruby is worried about Emma, though she caused a whole problem in the ballroom, she hoped to speak with her tomorrow before her date with Prince Taehyung. She wanted to speak with the king first. As soon as everybody left, Ruby requested to speak with the king alone.

"You can't allow Emma to sleep in the prison cells," she begged the king. "That girl deserves to be put there, she harmed my kingdom's reputation in front of many guests from faraway kingdoms and from the foreign countries." "I know, but Emma is only fourteen, people her age tend to make up stories to get attention."

"Your majesty, I must apologize for interrupting, but her highness is correct. The young Emma has never had any friends which makes her how she is. Just give her another chance and I will make sure Emma must accomplish her goals by helping the villagers at Samba Square and meet new people around the kingdom." The king had thought about Chip's reasonable explanation and signed on defeat.

"Alright, I'll let her go first thing tomorrow morning, but I will make sure she will return back to the prison's cells if she doesn't do any what you stated." Ruby thanked the king and Chip liked how Ruby was a kind person. Even though Emma had exposed Ruby, no one didn't; believe her, and yet, Ruby felt bad that Emma had to go through such embarrassment.

And the day ends with Ruby returning back to her room, to get some rest. A written note was left on the bed from the princess which read;

I have already returned back to your world, but I will return on the day of the ball. Somehow, we will face reality and tell everyone the truth...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,793 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.5K 63
"Spread your legs for me now." Taehyung growled and stared at me with his dark almond-shaped eyes. "Or I'll ask Jungkook to join." The royal family...
14.7K 921 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...
3.1K 267 28
✔️ "ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ?" ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢʟɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀꜱ. "'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ʟ...
48.3K 1.7K 52
This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chosen him to be the heir to the throne. Of c...