Beyblade: Metal Burst All-Sta...

By SalexanderWorkshop

Groups of Bladers from different generations and dimensions have all come together for one grand tournament... More

The Ultimate Beyblade Tournament: Commence!!
Teams Forged In Metal
Out of their Depths
Team 7: Team Sirens!!
Team 8: Beigoma All Stars
Supreme Presence! The Emperors!
Team 9: The Five Spin Emperors - Supreme Five!
Team 10: BC Sol Superstars!
Team 11: Transcendent Turbo!
Team 12: Rising Victories!
Wait, there's more teams? Team 13: Sparking Flame!
The Kings Combine: And Team 14 is?!
The Five Fists that Make up Team 15 Are?!
The Final Team is?
Block Announcement & Reader's Choice?!
A Request, an ask for help, and thanks (Important Update)
Round 1: Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (First Half!!)
Second Chance! Clash of Storms! Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (Second Half)
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - First Third
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - Second Round
Battle of the Fafnirs: Free vs Fumiya
Round 3: Hurricane of Dragons! Tempest vs Twister
Round 3: White Tiger vs Child of Heaven
Round 3: Aquatic Wit! Devilish Upset!
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: First Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: Second Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists - Final Bouts (Draft)
Round 5: Time Attack! Rising Victories vs Team Martial Artists (Draft)

Team 6: Bridge To the Future

999 22 0
By SalexanderWorkshop

Kite was surprised by Gingka's reaction. "Of course, Koma Village was where you grew up and learned to Beyblade after all." He started shaking. "All that brutal training and effort was actually worth it!"

"Good thing coach was there too, otherwise you would've fallen into the Volcano Ruins," Zero laughed.

Gignka had more questions, while Kenny let the others know what it was about.

"Gingka, if memories serve me right, the beyblades used in your dimension were made from a meteorite, correct?"

The other bladers and coaches were in full attention, ready to listen.

"Right. Many years ago, a large meteor called the Star Fragment and several other meteorites crashed and landed on Earth. They created two of my Pegasus beys, L-Drago, and several others beyblades."

Kenny and Tyson exchanged glances. "Like our bit-beasts? They were sealed in different monuments, rocks and objects around the world."

"Maybe the Bit-Beasts that Team Psykick had from that ancient rock were similar?"

Kyoya groaned. "It's a long story, so just skip to the good stuff."

"Hold on, it's important! People back then crafted the beys into functions. L-Drago was used for wars and evil, and my ancestors used Pegasus to fight back against L-Drago. Meanwhile, an ancient power known as Nemesis had the same power from the Star Fragment, and wanted to use it's powers to take over the world. But Pegasus and L-Drago's users joined eight other bladers that were strong enough to be considered legendary and they were able to seal it away for a few years."

Zero and Shinobu listened on carefully while Kite scoffed.

"And while we were babies, you all finally figured out how to defeat that monster. Though this thing was sealed for years, and no one figured out what to do until then?" He pointed at Gan Gan Galaxy. "Gingka, Kyoya, you should've recruited me, I would've found a way to save the world in a heartbeat!"

While Kyoya called him an ungrateful brat, Gingka was more accepting. "If you were older back then, you and Yuki could've figured out what to do pretty easily."

"Thank you Gingka, at least someone here values my talents," Kite flaunted while he set his sights on Kenny and Max, slightly frightening the latter as he leaned down to his height.

"You on the other hand, that shows true potential," acknowledging the Chief. "Show these meatheads that we mean business."

Kenny gulped. "R-right."

Max interrupted him. "So what's your Bey?"

Kite dramatically unveiled his bey. "The ultimate defense, the true water elemental bey, Guardian Leviathan!"

Max's grin widened. "Then you're a perfect match for my Draciel," flicked it out and showed his partner off in front of Kite and Leviathan. "Let's see if you can beat my Defense."

"Looking forward to crushing you."

Kenny nodded. "This could be a battle between two ruthless strategists!"

Tsubasa facepalmed to Yu's surprise. "Well he certainly has potential."

Kai suddenly emerged next to them, startling the young kid nearby, sensing a strong power approaching.

Out of the entrance of the contestants, the fourth member of Team Bridge to the Future arrived. The sight of the large dragon spirit had Kyoya gripping his team, as the crew from Metal Bey City all wondered if they were thinking of the same person.

"But he died...or did he?"

"It's the Next Dragon Emperor!"

The person walked out with wavy ginger spiked hair down to their right eye, wearing a long jacket with a dragon logo on the back, white and yellow highlights that covered a white shirt and embezzled with diamonds in front while having a black shirt and pants with a golden lightning striking down and a large dragon for a belt buckle.

"Sakyo Kurayami! And his Dark Knight bey, Ronin Dragoon!"

Tyson and Daichi raised their heads. "Did he just say Dragoon?"

Sakyo waved with Takaonosuke and Eight nearby cheering them on, with a salty Gen and Akuya nearby, who were being "supportive" into the team's training before heading over to Zero, Shinobu, and Kite.

"There seems to be many bladers here," tightening his grip on his Beyblade. "We'll be sure to win," stern, serious, and confident.

Ray asked Gingka and Tyson what was going on. It was weird for them to act that way, and it was even more bizarre to hear that there was another Dragoon in the world.

"Remember that L-Drago bey Kyoya mentioned earlier," Gingka asked.

Tsubasa joined them to add further explanation. "The person who gave him that beyblade was a man known as Ryuga, a powerful blader that only Gingka and the God of Destruction could ever defeat once and the last owner of L-Drago. And he passed on that blade to him to follow."

"Hold on," Tyson asked. "Didn't you say this Ryuga guy was a sketch?"

"Not exactly. The dark power used was something he took control of and mastered. The Dark Nebula found him and took him from the Dragon village to raise him as the wielder of L-Drago."

Tsubasa continued. "That same power took control of me. After Gingka defeated him, he went off on his own and came to a realization."

Tyson snarked. "Maybe using Beyblades to try and achieve world domination is ridiculous and spits in the face of what Beyblade is for?"

"He figured out how to surpass the darkness and make that power his own, didn't he," Kai slid in. Tsubasa confirmed it was the case.

"And joined us in taking Rago and Nemesis down."

Kyoya still wasn't pleased. "That jerk wasn't much of a team player."

Gingka, Masamune, Yu, Tsubasa, Madoka, and Ryo all lowered their eyes at him, which got Zero and Kite to look on with intrigue and Shinobu with confusion.

"You being a team player," they all asked. "When?"

Kyoya growled. "I lead Team Wild Fang."

"And left the Face Hunters-"

"And Team Gan Gan Galaxy-"

"And when did we learn about the Bladers of the Four Seasons?"

Yu shook his head back and forth. "Yo-yo, the only time you'll be a team player is if someone wrote a manga about you and changed how you act," still upset with how he treated Tithi.

While Max laughed at how much Kyoya's friends were giving him flak, Sakyo interrupted them.

"Forgive me for interrupting, but I won't make the same mistakes as the previous emperor did. If you wish to judge my character, then judge me and my Dragoon in the ring," pointing his blade at them and a second later, shooting it for them to watch in full motion as the red and black dragon blew a massive tornado in.

Hillary gasped. "So this guy got his blade from someone who once used a blade that was corrupting him to take over the world. Not to be judgy, but is it weird I don't trust him?"

"You're not alone there," Daichi yelled, launching Strata Dragoon straight at him. The two beyblades clashed at one another with most of the stadium surprised that their beys were able to work so well outside of a stadium, while Daichi was doing his best to push him back.

"You think you can just waltz in with some fake Dragoon acting like you run the place?"

Ronin pushed Strata back and the two were locked in a deadheat.

"Are you calling my partner a knockoff? That's rich coming from a dragon master as weak as you," when Ronin blasted Stata away.

Enraged, Daichi let out his full frustration while Strata slammed Ronin away and the two's beys were going to take it to the stands. "My father gave me Strata while saving his friends from an avalanche and wanted us to be the best in the world," glowing red on his scar. "Don't you dare call my partner a knockoff!"

The two beys were sending shockwaves only the announced contestants could bear witness to from Strata Dragoon's endless barrage that Ronin endured with its metal dragons counterattacking with just as much force.

"As the descendant of a dragon clan, it's my destiny to rule over all Dragons, including you!"

"Then we'll see who's the strongest one here!"

The two beys charged straight for another one when Samurai Ifrit and Dragoon flew into their collision and sent all four beys flying towards the hands of their respective bladers,

Tyson grabbed Daichi by the neck, while Zero wrapped his arm around Sakyo's back.

"Daichi, relax!"

"You too Sakyo, we're all friends here. Relax, alright?"

Sakyo took a breather and calmed his nerves while Takanosuke vouched in the stands that he was a good guy deep down. They could trust him.

Tyson pinched Daichi on the cheeks, reminding him to the same.

"Fine," slapping Tyson's hand away. "Try something like that again, and I'll crush you when the tournament starts!"

Sakyo smirked. "Funny, Eight's just as small as you, and just as weak. Try not to make your team lose in the first round."

Daichi growled and was about to pounce on him like a monkey, when Tyson got him to back down, and show off his Dragoon, asking the next Dragon Emperor a simple question.

"Why are you a Blader?"

"To be the strongest in the world and prove myself worthy is the next Dragon Emperor! To surpass the limits of how far I can go alone, and grow strong with my friends and rivals! That is my Blader's Spirit!"

Tyson nodded and showed off his Dragoon. "Then you're alright in my book."

Dacihi looked up. "You sure?"

"We've met plenty of bladers who may have started off on a wrong foot, but always found their way and put their heart and soul into the game: Borg, the Saint Shields, Justice Five, and look at where we're all standing."

Daichi looked back and noticed Ming-Ming and Brooklyn gauging their conversation.

"I guess you're right. He doesn't have to be so rude."

"Don't worry Tyson, Daichi," Zero affirmed. "He's battled with us to save Beyblade before. I'll wage all my belongings on that. You trust him, right, Gingka!"

Gingka nodded. "Show us what you got, Sakyo."

"Will do. Zero, Shinobu, Kite, we'll show them the powers of all four elements."

Yu turned his head. "Elements?"

"The Zero-G beys each correspond with a certain element," Tsubasa added. "Fire, Water, Sky, Earth, the rare Darkness we at the WBBA couldn't complete, and one only Gingka and another blader possessed: God."

"Who's the other blader?"

Kyoya wasn't too pleased by this and walked up to Sakyo.

"So, you say Ryuga gave you that bey? How did you find him when he's supposed to be dead?"

Sakyo stuttered. "Well the details are a bit hazy, but um it started when we-"

Hanami interrupts them, telling the fifth member of the team to come. At the same time, Yu asked Tsubasa about the other elements.

"Zero and Shinobu have Fire, Kira and his brother has Water, Sakyo and his Synchrome partner has Sky, and out comes-"

The Final Blader of Bridge to the Future arrived. Their multi-colored hair of grey, purple, green, pink and aqua wrapped in a brick red, crown shaped, band, fooled most of the other bladers alongside. The black eye-patch over one of their eyes while their bangs surrounded their left eye impressed most of the ladies and some of the guys, the dark lipstick had Ming-Ming curious to learn about him. Their revealing sleeveless navy jumpsuit with gold buttons and red belt esque did not cover a six pack that rivaled Kite, and tightened their red gloves, and confidently approached the bladers in similarly colored navy pants with a red top.

"The founder of Bridge to the Future, holder of the Evil Gene, and prized activist of DNA turned to the bright future of Beyblade, introducing Kira Hayama!"

Kira yawned. "Why are you all looking at me like that? Itching to lose already?" Only then did all the rest of them barring the ones from Gingka realized his mannerisms.

Hillary gasped "He's a guy?"

Kira walked up to her and grabbed her hand. "Why, you were expecting someone different? Are you doubting my skills? If so, when we meet in the first round, I'll utterly leave you and your blade begging for mercy."

Hillary quivered in fear and the other bladers weren't too keen on his behavior.

Zero and Shinobu pulled him away. "She's not a blader."

Kira's passive aggressive tone cracked. "Really?" He let go. "My bad."

"A-a-apology accepted," Hillary answered, spooked.

The audience had various reactions, with even Takanosuke doubting his position on the team.

That was until with a loud boom, Yoshio stomped on the ground and told the audience to quiet down. Sitting right beside him were Spike, Genjuro, Captain Arrow, and Karura, who Daichi, Max, and even Kai felt were very familiar, demanding they respect their leader.

Hanami tried to quell the tension. "Kira led these talented bladers as a member of DNA to rival the WBBA, and almost took control of the blading world only to find out their dreams to be strong bladers was stolen from them by an old foe who once aligned with the person who tried to destroy the world. But he, Zero, and Gingka turned on them and led his team to put their blader futures on the right path. Give him a round of applause!"

Kira was stunned as the crowd began to cheer for him much to his surprise.

"This-this is for me?"

Zero, Shinobu, Kite, and Sakyo gave him a pat on the back

"You're a blader just like us, don't forget that."

"You're a bit sadistical, but your heart was in the right place."

Kira couldn't shake off the feeling.

"All those years of being hated and feared for my skills, hating this sport, crushing everyone in my way. And this-it's," unable to put into words. Zero let him know he didn't have to.

Gingka looked at Kyoya, amused by their behavior.

"You had something to do with that?"

Gingka shook his head. "I only watched over Zero. He's the one that pushed himself to light that fire in Kira's soul," watching them laugh.

Tyson joined them. "This sport can bring out the worst in people, but with the right group of bladers, they'll always find their blader's spirit."

"Bullied and feared, the pain made me want to crush every Blader in sight. Now I just want to have fun crushing you all. So who here is worthy to take me on?"

"You sure he's a good guy now," Yu concerningly asked Tsubasa.

"You we're seeking strong bladers when Doji found you, didn't we?"

Yu's cheeks bloated. "That's different. But I'll trust you. Hey, you think Kenchi's joining the tournament?"

"Not sure. I knew our team and Zero's were joining but everyone else is a mystery. For now, Kira's still got a bit of a sadistic streak, but we've got a strong collection of bladers here. There's still a few more teams left we know nothing about."

At the same time, Tala met up with Kira.

"Thought you were full of yourself, but you were just another kid with potential that some sick and twisted monster used as a weapon. You're not alone here."

Brooklyn followed suit. "Us prodigies always get bullied for our talent and skills. Just let it out in the ring, that'll help you feel more alive," with a smile that even unnerved his teammates.

Garland tapped Brooklyn on the shoulder. "Let's not try to open up any more dimensions out of misery again, alright? The Siebold's don't need to deal with that a third time."

Kira nodded at the support from the Go Justice and World Rivals team, with a Ming Ming and Julia admiring his fashion sense. Then his eyes went to Kai.

"Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."

Kai looked, slightly confused, then looked up at the audience.

"First time," walking away. "Hope that pride isn't just for show."

"And introducing their support member," Hanami announced, "it's Phoenix!"

Phoenix entered the main hallway with his clad red and yellow jacket, imposing mask, and blonde hair, but everyone else who knew his identity had more questions than answers. Gingka ran up to him.

"Dad, what are you doing here? Weren't you, Hikaru, and Kenta building other WBBA branches for the next generation?"

Phoenix's father instincts couldn't override the facade and nudged his son on his head.

"Progress doesn't mean we can't afford to take a break. After all, they needed a trainer, and with you getting ready for the tournament, I figured it was a perfect time to up their game. That and Benkei mysteriously left his employers in charge while on a break."

"Yeah but dad, what's going on in Koma Village?"

Zero interrupted them to show Gingka images on his phone. The homes were resettled, different walkways, bridges, and tourist sites were around, facilities around most of the sites were reconstructed, Hyoma and Hokuto were standing next to several Bladers training and battling in other rings, the stone temple where Galaxy Pegasus layed.

"We've revitalized the village. And with the meteor showers, we've been able to develop different beyblades. Training these ones has been quite the experience. Gingka, be prepared, we won't go easy on you."

Gingka nodded. "Got it." Phoenix walked by his team, while Zero confidently met his mentor.

"Well, Gingka, your dad trained us so we could get to this point. Let's do our best to get to the finals, I can't wait to battle you again."

"You got it Zero!"

As Gingka and Zero shook hands, Hanami announced all the members of Team 6 had arrived. Now, Team 7 would soon be arriving, and he asked the next team to come out at once. It seemed they were trying to get to the final team after them.

What Gingka and Zero weren't expecting was to see the first two that walked out, while Phoenix had a smile on his face, and Madoka wasn't sure how to react.

"I didn't think you would show up."

Gingka shook his head. "Really? You."

Zero also shook in awe. "Where have you been?"

The person smiled.

"Zero, you're not the only one who has a score to settle with Gingka."

The other did too.

"This time, the student will surpass their mentors."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 243 11
(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with...
2.3K 43 25
Elijah akabane is an Australian boy who always wanted to be one of the best bladers in the world like his cousin aiger. So whit he's new bey katana M...
2K 94 12
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...
9.5K 147 14
A 16 year old Young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji and she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. She is a powerful strongest Blader th...