One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

11 I'm not a CHOICE...

5.9K 288 22
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 11 I'm not a CHOICE...

RM

Kapoor's family decided to leave RM. At the same time, Arvind and Ratna entered. Kapoor's family stopped, finding Raizadas back to RM. Ratna smiled at them formally. But Arvind was annoyed seeing him. Here, they were already upset because of Neerav. Adding to it, Khushi denied marrying Arnav. And, to pour fuel in it, these Kapoors were there to irritate them.

"When did you come? " Arvind asked with disinterest.

"It has been half an hour..."

"Oh... are you waiting here? "

"Yes... and your son filled our ears with acid..." Anup said.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other bewildered.

"How is he like this, Arvind? So what if he is a big businessman? Don't we have respect? Do you know how rudely he talked to us? What's wrong with him? "

"About what you spoke to him? "

"What else? I just told him Laila likes him"

"Who asked you to talk to him? Did I say? It's you who spoke to him... I already told you he doesn't like Laila... then why the hell are you behind him? " Arvind shouted and Anup was taken back.

Even Ratna was shocked. She knew Arvind was tensed as Khushi denied marrying Arnav.

"I just..." Anup said.

"Try to understand... Arnav is not interested in Laila... don't make him go back to London again by torturing him. You are my friend that's why I'm tolerating you... doesn't mean I will do it all the time... doesn't mean you can expect the same from me... understand? "

"What happened Arvind? Why are you so tensed? " Anup asked smiling awkwardly.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you now... excuse me..." Arvind headed towards Arnav's room. Ratna followed him silently. She didn't feel to apologize to Kapoors for Arvind's rude behavior.

Arnav was waiting for his parents. He saw them coming to his room. Before they told him about Khushi's decision, their saddened faces told him.

"Did she deny? " Arnav asked.

"Khushi is under stress. She won't agree to the marriage I suppose" Arvind said.

"You should have forced her," Said Arnav.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other perplexed.

"Whaaat? What did you say? " Arvind asked.

"I mean she would not accept the proposal. It doesn't mean we should listen to her"

"What do you mean, Chotte?"

"She won't agree to this marriage. We should make her agree. I will do that. I'm not going to listen to her"

"But, Chotte..."

"Mom, leave it on me... I know how to get a yes from her"

"What does that mean?"

"She is upset... maybe, angry... she has reasons to be angry with us. It's obvious if she denies... until we force her, she won't agree to the marriage" Arnav said.

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

"Chotte, she may be under stress. What's the use if we make her say yes to the marriage forcing her? " Arvind asked.

"She wants to be supportive to Garima aunty. So that she would deny marrying anyone and tried to be with her...I will talk to her"

"Do you think she will agree if you talk to her? "

"She will... "

Arnav said.

"Why would you talk rudely with Kapoors? " Ratna asked.

Arnav's expression changed immediately.

"How do you want me to talk to them? I already told you I don't like the girl... they are irritating me like hell as if she is the Cleopatra..." Arnav said irritatingly.

"But, you would have talked to them politely..."

"Mom, I don't have the patience to entertain such clingy creatures... don't you know me? "

"I think I don't know you," Ratna said contently.

Arnav rolled his eyes high.

"Ratna, don't annoy him. " Arvind said.

Arvind gestured to Ratna and she nodded yes. They left the room.

"I think Chotte is also in distress as Khushi denied marrying him. He tried to mend things between us... but it didn't happen" Arvind said while walking to his room with Ratna.

Night

Arnav opened the door as someone knocked on his room door. Neerav smiled at him.

"May I come in?" He asked for Arnav's permission.

Moving a little, Arnav gave him space to enter. Arnav came in, following him. Neerav sat on the bed. He didn't ask for permission to do it. Arnav sat on the recliner.

"I need to talk to you... Arnav"

"Listening..."

"Did you think before making the decision?"

"I always do... But, about what decision you are talking?" Arnav asked.

"I heard you have decided to marry Khushi..."

"So?"

"Don't be a family material Arnav..."

"I didn't get your point"

"Is it necessary to marry her just because we have given words?"

"It is... According to me, given words are more important than anything..."

"But she has nothing..."

"I don't expect anything from the girl who is going to give EVERYTHING to me because I can earn for MY WIFE more than what she brings. Don't mistake me. I don't taunt you..." Arnav said couldn't restrict himself.

Neerav knew very well that it was an open taunt.

"I just..."

"I know what I'm doing..."

"But, Khushi denied marrying you..."

"You no need to bother about it... you can go"

Neerav left the room sighing.

Arnav was already in deep turmoil because Khushi denied his proposal. She was not wrong though. Any self-esteemed girl would do the same. Arvind and Ratna were also heartbroken. They felt insulted not because of Khushi but Neerav. He has to act fast before the matter slips from his hand. Arnav felt he has the responsibility to mend things. This is his family... He is the elder son of the family. He has more responsibilities than anyone from this family.

The next day

GH

Khushi was searching for job opportunities in the newspaper. Garima gestured to Buaji nervously. Buaji blinked her eyes asking Garima to be calm.

"What are you doing, Khushi? " Buaji asked.

"Searching for jobs," she said.

"Is it necessary? " Bauji questioned.

"What does that mean, Buaji? "

"You no need to do that if you marry Arnav"

Khushi's hand stopped for a while.

"Why? Why should I marry him? "

"However, you should marry someone someday... your life will be happy if you marry Arnav"

"No... my life won't be happy... I will remember every minute about how I was insulted... do you want it to happen? "

"Instead of thinking about it, think about your blessings... "

"What's my blessings, Buaji? "

"Raizadas want you to be their Bahu even after their son made them feel low... not because they had given word but they know your value. I myself heard it Khushi. Do you know how generous they are? "

"They are generous. I have no doubt... but what do you think of me? "

"But you didn't show interest in Neerav... you avoided him..."

Khushi looked at her dumbfounded.

"Raizadas discussed it... they are happy that you didn't like Neerav... According to them, you are not their daughter-in-law but daughter"

" Hann, I didn't like Neerav... I said yes to the marriage for Babuji's happiness. And, I wanted to become a Bahu of Ratna aunty and Arvind uncle... But, you should understand one thing, Buaji. I'm not a choice to Raizada bothers... one would say NO and another would say YES... I don't want to marry anyone "

"But, Arnav bituwa..."

Cutting her,

"No, Amma... I'm not a CHOICE... I don't want to be a CHOICE... try to understand that" Khushi exclaimed.

She stopped talking, getting stuck as Arnav was standing at the doorstep, looking at her sternly.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Arnav's approach

"I'm not a CHOICE... I don't want to be a choice... Try to understand that, Buaji" Khushi exclaimed.

"But, Arnav bituwa..."

Cutting her,

"No, Amma... I don't want to get married... I don't want to marry anyone..." Khushi exclaimed.

She got stuck, seeing Arnav standing at the doorstep, looking at her, hearing what she just said. He walked in. He didn't expect anyone to welcome him. Garima smiled at him awkwardly and he reciprocated it casually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
92.7K 6.7K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
451K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
55.7K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...