The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday

2.6K 100 207
By Katsuyosei

(A/N: Prepare a tissue. Let's cry together and hate on the main fuckers of this story)

The Chou household 6am

It was very early in the morning. Around 6am when a little girl of 15 years old rose from her bed, her hair was all messy and her eyes were still glued together but she had a happy sile on her face. Today was the day and she believed it was going to be a great day, after all it's her birthday!

Tzuyu openned her eyes as she looked out the window of her wide room, it was still slightly dark outside and her father was certainly still at home. She slightly shook her head as she jumped out of her bed and hurried herself to the bathroom to get herself ready for the big day, she had to be the prettiest today.

She needed to impress someone since she was going to ask that someone out, hoping with all her heart that she won't get dumped but even if she will. It would be totally fine with her if they just stay friend. Her friend Audrey is everything for her and just staying by her side was fine for Tzuyu.

7:15 am

Tzuyu stood infront of her mirror, already all dressed up and ready for the day as she winked at her reflection and mentally prepared herself about her confession. It's okay, she got this! She practiced this so she could do it. Nothing can stop her and plus it's her birthday, her special day! Tzuyu nodded confidently and patted herself on the chest.

She made it out her room as she carefully and gracefully walked down the stairs and took the hallway which lead to the kitchen then to the dinning room. When the maids saw her, they all bowed at her with respect and Tzuyu greeted them back like the kind and generous kid she was. But when she arrived at dining room, her little hopeful smile dropped, she looked on the table and her meal for the day was already prepared and served for her on a silver tray but Tzuyu ignored them. Instead she looked everywhere around her before looking at the maid next to her.

-"Where is my father?" -Tzuyu asked and the maid looked at her sadly before answering.

-"He with the rest of your family left early this morning, young miss. Today was your younger brother appointement to the doctor" -The maid answered and Tzuyu nodded slowly and thanked her. She sat quietly all alone on the table and ate her breakfast all alone.

What did she thinks? Not once during those 15 years he had greeted her a happy birthday, everymorning, all she could get was a sad lonely breakfast with no one but the maids next to her. So it was not surprising for her to hear that he left to take her brother to the doctor when her step-mother could do it all by herself. But still... She could have been just fine with atleast one nicely made card... but that was too much to ask apparently.

-"thanks for the meal!" -Tzuyu said quietly as she finished her breakfast. She stood up and took her backpack before hanging it on her back.

Now, here goes her wonderful day.

.......................

School 7:30 am

Tzuyu walked normally in the hallway of her school as the students around her were being loud as usual. Classes didn't start yet so she had time infront of her to go find her crush and confess her undying love for her. Tzuyu was scared of the idea of course but she trusted her friend Audrey. They've been talking about something like this before, they'd joke about being girlfriends and Audrey didn't seem disgusted by it so Tzuyu was confident she won't get spooked by the new.

Well she hopes... okay, now Tzuyu was slightly panicking... if only atleast Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Elkie were around. They could have helped her get less stressed out about this! But of course no, her father had to send her to a ridiculous prestigious school while her friends were all in the school of their choice.

Tzuyu made it to her locker as she looked around. Normally, Audrey would just come by at the same time as her and great her with a back hug. Tzuyu liked those backhugs... it made her feel warm inside. And as if on cue, just as Tzuyu got her book out of her locker... someone hugged her from the back.

-"Hey Tzutzu!"

Tzuyu smiled warmly as she looked behind and found herself face to face with the girl she had a crush on.

-"Hey 'drey" -Tzuyu greeted back with the same adoring smile on her face. -"how are you doing?"

-"I'm doing great? And you Miss.Birthday girl!" -Audrey wiggled her eyebrowns as she jumped excitedly and hugged Tzuyu. -"Oh my god, Wittwe chewy is all grown up~~ Happy birthday!!"

-"Haha... I'm only 15, relax. Thanks by the way. You are the first one to greet me" -Tzuyu smiled warmly and Audrey slapped her shoulder.

-"Of course. I am your best buddy after all! And I am forever going to be your number one supporter" -She winked at Tzuyu whose heart fluttered inside her chest. Dear god, she truly loved this girl. Tzuyu looked down as she blushed which AUdrey noticed so she asked.

-"what's wrong Tzuyu? Are you suddenly feeling sick?" -She asked worriedly and Tzuyu shook her head.

-"No hum... actually I wanted to talk to you about something. Can you follow me for a second?" -Tzuyu said with a timid smile and Audrey narrowed her eyes at her before smirking teasingly.

-"I see... sure! But wait I've got to get you something too!" -She said before running very quickly to her locker then came back with her hands behind her back. -"But it's a surprise! Now Miss.Birthday girl, lead the way!"

Tzuyu shook her head at her silliness but walked ahead anyways while her friend Audrey followed from behind all giddy which Tzuyu just found adorable. Now she would regret it if she don't confess....

When they arrived at their usual spot, their 'get away from the world' spot which was behind the school building. Tzuyu stopped walking and turned toward Audrey with a determinated look althought she was blushing madly. There she goes, she was really about to make her confession... 

-"Audrey I l...." -Tzuyu was just going to say it when she got cutted off by Audrey who handed a nicely made present. Tzuyu looked at it with wide eyes then looked back up at Audrey who was smiling gently at her.

-"Here. Happy birthday Tzuyu, I am so happy you were born" -She said and Tzuyu's whole heart melted at the sight. Her first present of the day.... Tzuyu almost cried while taking it as she slowly opened the box and found a cute little keychain with hers and Audrey picture on it with the word 'Happy together' at the back. Tzuyu bit her lower lip as she sniffed back her tears.

-"I don't know how to thank you...."

-"Oh come on Tzuyu. It's just a keychain---"

-"But what I am sure of is that I truly am inlove with you"

There she goes, she said it. Tzuyu didn't dare look up at Audrey as now she was very scared of her reaction but could you blame her, she just needed to let that out at this instant.

-"Tzuyu, me too I dearly love you, believe me ---" -Tzuyu looked up with a hopeful look on her face but it dropped the instant Audrey prononced her next words. -"but not in that way.... I am... I am already inlove with someone else Tzuyu"

Tzuyu's eyes widened for a moment before she closed them. She stood up straight and smiled, it wasn't too much of a sad smile but the pain of being rejected was still there.

-"No, I am the one who is sorry for bothering you with my confession and thank you for being honest with me" -Tzuyu bowed and hopefully looked up at her. -"I hope we can still be friends?"

Audrey gave her a small smile and nodded.

-"Of course Tzuyu. Like I said I will forever be your number one supporter!"
....................................

School 12:30 (Lunch time)

Well for a brithday it was a birthday. She got rejected but atleast they stayed friend right? That's all that matter, Tzuyu could be totally fine with that, like she said... she just wants to stay by her side. And now, she doesn't have to hide her sexuality to her anymore. Now Tzuyu can freely say she found a girl hot without feeling scared that Audrey might find it weird. It felt goor to be free....

But still... she got rejected and now she knows her crush loves someone else, a boy so she was one hell of a straight girl. Tzuyu should have checked that out first.

-"The day is only starting..." -Tzuyu said while looking at herself in the mirror of the girl restroom. She stayed like that for like a second before sighing deeply and dropped her head down. -"I can't believe I really got rejected.... better luck next time I guess..."

-"Yeah better luck for you whore!"

Tzuyu got startled as she turned around, she didn't notice at all that she somehow got in the middle of a circle of a groups of girls. She got confused and looked around...

-"are you talking to me?" -Tzuyu asked while pointing a finger at herself and the girls snickered as the one infront of Tzuyu (she assumed was the leader) rudely pushed her back with her index finger.

-"Yes you disgusting animal!" -She said and Tzuyu frowned as she gritted her teeth.

-"what the fuck are you talking about??? Who are you anyways?" -Tzuyu glared at her and the girl looked at her others friends who laughed meaningly at Tzuyu.

-"why? Interrested in me maybe?"

-"what are you talking about???"

-"don't act like you don't know!! You mistake of nature!! Don't you think we know that you are a fucking lesbian shit??" -The girl rudely pushed her back against the sink. This time Tzuyu's whole body froze.

-"w-wait.... who told y-you..." -Tzuyu looked at her with wide eyes and the girl snickered.

-"Audrey of course!! She was so disgusted by you. Dear God, I really pity her for having spent time with someone like you!!"

-"NO YOU ARE LYING!!! AUDREY WOULDN'T BETRAY ME LIKE THAT!" -Tzuyu shouted at the top of her lungs.

-"ask her for yourself then!" -The girl moved aside and Tzuyu eyes widened at the sight of her friend behind them. Audrey looked at her with a frown, she looked uncomfortable and she couldn't even look at Tzuyu in the eyes.

-"Audrey... wait. No, we were fine just a few minutes ago!" -Tzuyu looked at her with eyes full of disbelief for being betrayed by the person she trusted. Yes, she trusted her to keep atleast the secret even thought she would reject her because even if Tzuyu was confident of her sexuality, there was a reason for her to stay hidden. Not everyone accept what she is.... And this school of spoiled brat were the worse of all.

-"Sorry Tzuyu I..." -Audrey looked at her in the eyes with guilt in them and Tzuyu bit back her tears. Audrey was about to say something else when the crowd outside the girls restroom that Tzuyu hasn't even noticed were there started making noises and soon enough someone, a boy entered while pushing everyone out of his way.

-"Hey My lady!" -He said with a smirk as he walked toward Audrey and wrapped his arms around her. Tzuyu watched him with surprise and looked at Audrey right in the eyes. She recognized that boy, he is the captain of the soccer team of their school, also popular but kind of an ass toward people, he only care about his prestigious body and fame.

-"No Audrey. Don't tell me, he is the one who caught your eyes!!" -Tzuyu asked in disblief and the boy scoffed at her.

-"Because you think you are better?? Loser?" -He said while bombing his chest trying to intimidate her but he only looked ridiculous to her. Tzuyu gritted her teeth and took one step ahead.

-"yes, I am!" -She said between gritted teeth and they all laughed at her except Audrey who was just standing there looking at her now ex-friend being bullied by the other kids.

-"Oh really? Yet she choose me and played you!" -He said while pointing a mocking finger at Tzuyu. -"I tell you, I was very surprised at first when I saw you confessing to her but thankfully she rejected you! Dear God, I don't know what I could've done if she was a trash like you, my heart would broke into millions pieces since I love her too!"

He looked at Audrey with a charming look and the latter just laughed slightly. Tzuyu's just rejected heart broke a bit at the sight, yes she accepted she got rejected but it still hurts seeing your crush in someone else arms, especially an asshole like him. Tzuyu watched them as the boy continued to talk.

-"But I asked her and told me she rejected you and she wasn't anything like you and also She told me, all along she just used you as what her parents told her to since you are the daughter of the Chou fam but I believe she can't stay friends with you any longer. You disgust her!" -He said and if words could harm physically then the last few words would have stabbed Tzuyu right in the chest, and it would just take one final blow to take her down.

She didn't speak, she just stood there and slowly looked at Audrey with that look of silent pain in the eyes.

-"I can't truly believe that... Tell me 'drey.... is that true?" -Tzuyu asked with that weak voice of someone who just got their heart broken.

Audrey looked at her with pity as she glupped then she looked around her seeing everyone's gaze on her and the boy who is now her boyfriend. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth as she looked up at Tzuyu with a pseudo-anger and a disgusted look on her.

-"YES! That's true, all I did was for my father who wanted me to get close to you. If I got close to you maybe we could use that chance to get closer to the chou family for our firm! Our friendship was a strategy, it never meant anything to me and learning today that all these time you had feelings for me is sending chills down my body, that disgust me to the bone so I can't do it anymore. Chou isn't the only rich family in taiwan. Now that I am dating Xian zi, I believe we can go to the top"

That was the final blow. Tzuyu stood straight and looked at them all with a blank face. The boy looked at her with mocking pity as he told his teammates to hold her still so they did, Tzuyu remained still as she was looking lifeless in the eyes.

-"Now, we are going to teach you a lesson. To be honest I've always hated you. You think yourself as someone higher than us for being a Chou right? Tch... You've always had that cold look on your face" -He said while cracking his fingers and as he was about to blow a punch at her. Tzuyu kicked the two holding her down before moving swiftly on the side and avoided to punch.

In the end, taking those self-defense lesson were worth it.

-"You bitch!" -He tried again but Tzuyu just avoided them. She can't fight here, she is not like them. SHe knows better....

-"LET ME TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE, ERROR OF NATURE!! CRAZY BITCH!" -He tried again but failed as Tzuyu slipped away once again but she didn't see the other boy behind her who caught hee in her arms. Tzuyu goraned and kicked his gust to get away but she was met by a hard punch right on her face which made her fall down.

Tzuyu wiped the side of her mouth as she quickly stood up and looked around her. She was trapped in between a circle of five boys while the mean girls that bothered her since the  start were guarding the restroom door if ever anyone would come in and besides them was Audrey...

Tzuyu looked at her with sad eyes before bending down to avoid a kick from one of them then jumped forward to charge toward Xian zi. He squeeled like a girl at the sight and protected himself but Tzuyu didn't do anything. She just looked at him with pity.

-"Let's just stop this, shall we? I don't want to do this... especially today" -Tzuyu said with a sigh and looked at everyone else around the room. -"Let's just ignore each other if that's what you want. I won't bother you, you want bother me"

-"You always so highly of you uh? Talking as if you were the boss. That's really a trait you got from your damn family who likes to step on other families like us. We despite you and all your members!! May your father go to hell that assholes who mock on my family!!!" -Xian zi said furiously and Tzuyu clenched her teeth. That was too much for her, she took him by his collar and punched him right in the face.

-"DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY FATHER!!! HE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU, HE IS A GREAT BUSSINESS MAN FOR A REASON!" -Tzuyu was about to punch him again but she got kicked from behind which made her fall face first on the floor.

-"GET HER!"

In an instant, as Tzuyu didn't even get time to recover and stand up. The four boys that were Xian zi's teammates advanced on her and began to kick her repeatedly on the ground. All Tzuyu could do was protect her head from the hits as she listenned to them laughing.... as she listenned to Audrey... laughing at her.

-"That's what you get for being all mighty! Tch... thankfully your mental illness can't spread or it could have been a real pain in the ass! I don't wanna become a waste in society!" -He said with a devilish smile as he looked at Tzuyu.

From then on, Tzuyu knew she was going to be their favorite target. She gritted her teeth hard before abruptly standing up shocking them all and that's when she went berserk. Screw being a goog girl for now...

At that hour, it became a mess in the girls restroom. They only stopped when someone spotted a teacher coming by and they all ran away... just like Tzuyu who didn't want to get caught and cause more trouble for her and for her father....

...............................

In Class 2:00pm

Tzuyu opened the door of her class slowly as everyone inside looked at her. Some of them had a look of disgust on their face, some of pity and some just being confused. Surely not knowing yet what happened.

But what Tzuyu felt right now is that, now all eyes were on her as she walked toward her place. She ignored their gaze as best as she could because she needed to stay and attend the lesson. She can't miss not even one class. But even she didn't see, she still felt their gaze, she still heard their whisper and at that momeny it felt like she was trapped inside a little box while everyone around her was watching her, judging her and laughing at her misery. She felt like suffocating...

Tzuyu sat down hardly and covered her ears. They were all talking about her... They are talking bad about her, that could affect her father, that would ruin his image. Tzuyu was ruinning his image... She doesn't want to disappoint him...

Tzuyu's breath became irregular as sweat dripped down her neck. She crossed her arms on her table a'd burried her head in there, trying to calm herself as much as possible. But it didn't work...

-"Dad help..." -Tzuyu muttered without knowing it. She had tears on the corner of her eyes and everything seemed to turn. But she needed to get throught this...

She still had to go home.... after all.... today is her birthday.

It was her special day.

............................................

Chou's household 5pm

Tzuyu made it.

She was home. Tired and having maybe some scratch here and there but she was home and ready to rest and videochat with maybe Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon or Elkie. She truly missed them, oh she wish she could follow Chaeyoung in Italy or Jeongyeon in Korea or even Elkie in the United states. It was hard having your real friends so far away from you but Tzuyu understood their situation... She can't hold them here, can she?

Tzuyu heaved a deep sigh as her eyes didn't even have the energy she had anymore. They were almost empty of any life at this point... Tzuyu couldn't do it anymore. She was exhausted...

-"Tzu!!!"

Tzuyu turned on her left when she heard someone call her name and she saw her brother running toward her with a huge grin on his face.

-"Hey little boy. How was your day?" -Tzuyu kneeled down at his level and patted his head as the boy leaned in more. Tzuyu may be jealous of him sometimes, she never hated him. It wasn't his fault if her father liked him more, right?

-"It was great!! Mommy bought me a new toy today because I was courageous when I was with the doctor" -He answered excitedly and Tzuyu gave him a small smile.

-"I am proud of you! But tell me, you are well dressed so late in the evening... what's going on?" -Tzuyu asked curiously and her little brother jumped around.

-"Daddy said that we were going out to celebrate today!" -He clapped his hands happily and Tzuyu's eyes widened.

-"celebrate? Celebrate what?" -She asked, her eyes which were just blank finding back their sparkles.

-"Daddy said it was an anniversary!" -He said and Tzuyu suddenly stood up which kind of startled her younger brother. She had a hopeful big smile on her face, everything that just happened earlier at school was like forgotten, she was just too happy. She couldn't believe her father was finally seeing her. He was finally starting to love her, all her effort paid of.

-"Tzuyu, is that you?"

Tzuyu looked at the stairs and found her mother-in-law walking down. Tzuyu bowed respectfully as she was still smiling.

-"Your father wants to see you and..." -She said as she picked up her brother. Tzuyu didn't even wait for her to continue, she was already gone.

Tzuyu was eager to see him, to hear him atleast say 'happy birthday'. Just that one thing! Even if they don't go to any places, even if he don't give her any presents, even if they stay here and call it a night, it didn't truly matter to her... she just wanted her father to look at her with something over than anger in his eyes, she just wanted him to look at her as his daughter.

-"Father! I am here!" -Tzuyu went in without knocking and her eyes became bright with Joy when she saw her father standing by the window. Looking outside and hand behind his back, he didn't immediatly look at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu waited patiently for him to say anything and she stood straightly when he turned around and walked toward her. She looked at him with hope and joy but that look didn't last long when she felt her head spinning to the side as she felt a sharp sting on her face.

-"HOW DARE YOU!" -He shouted loudly as Tzuyu slowly raised her hand on her cheek. -"How many times!!! How many fucking times do I have to tell you to not cause me trouble???"

Tzuyu slowly looked up at him with tears in her eyes. His eyes... they weren't loving at all, all she saw was anger like all the time he looked at her.

-"I've done everything to raise you, I've gave you everything you needed and that's how you thank me? By causing troubles at school for fighting students?And by being a fucking homosexual? You know what I think about that!!! They are trash to this society!!" -He yelled just infront of her face. -"All your life, you've done nothing but to disappoint me!! Since the day you were born and killed your mother. You are nothing but useless"

Tzuyu looked down as she fought back her tears. It did hurt... his words.
-"You are lucky we are currently late for a festivity our family was invited to but we are going to talk about it later on!" -He said as he massaged the bridge of his nose. -"You are staying here, that will be your punishement for now"

-"that was the celebration?" -Tzuyu still found the voice to speak.

-"Why? Was there any other celebration today?" -He asked and if it was even possible. Tzuyu's already broken heart broke even more.

-"No, father" -Tzuyu answered quietly.
-"Great. Now we are leaving. You are not allowed to step outside your room until we are back. The maids guard you" -He left, closing the door hardly behind him and leaving Tzuyu all alone in the dark.

Tzuyu sniffed as she smiled sadly and  looked up at the window and walked over there. She watched as her family walked to their car, her father having her brother in his arms and unlike how he was with Tzuyu. He was smiling at her younger brother.

-"I never had that kind of smile from him..."

He should have. After all, today was her special day....

...........................

9pm Chou's household.

-"Goodnight Young Miss" -The maid closed the door of Tzuyu's bedroom as she locked it with the key as her master ordered. The maid felt bad for their younger Miss but she couldn't go against her master's order. The maid nodded once she made sure it was locked then finally made her way down.

Meanwhile inside her room.

Tzuyu was no longer in her bed. She had left the moment the maid walked away.

9:25 pm somewhere in the city of Taiwan

Tzuyu was walking weakly in the street. Not so much people were around anymore, only few workers who were heading home and some people who were just about to close their shop. And Tzuyu was among them, walking like a zombie, without any destination nor any goal, just walking and walking with hands in the pockets of her sweat and head covered with her hoody.

She only stopped when she spotted something besides her. She slowly turned to her left and saw the backery shop, they were still open even at this hour. Tzuyu checked the money she had in her pockets first before going inside and buy something for her.

.............................

9:45 pm at a park

Tzuyu was now all alone. There was no one beside her and it was dark, only street lighting could help her see atleast something.

She was sitting on one of the swing of the park. One nicely made box from the backery shop on her lap as she was just about to open it. And once she did, she found the cake she just bought awhile ago with only one candle on it.

Tzuyu brought out a lighter and lit up the candle. She watched it for a while before joining her hands and slowly began to clap.

-"Happy birthday to you..." -Tzuyu began to sing as she applauded, fighting back her sobs. -"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday, happy...birthday..."

Tzuyu sniffed loudly as tears fell from her eyes and her voice cracked as she continued to sing.

-"H-happy birthday...to... you" -Tzuyu said the last words with a sob as one tear fell on the candle, putting out the fire of it.

She brought her hands on her face as she sobbed all alone in the dark. With no else besides her.... She was all alone today.

And it was supposed to be her special day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"

Tzuyu almost jumped out of the swing when someone suddenly sang loudly from behind her. She looked behind her and her teary eyes widened when she saw Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Elkie walking toward her with gifts on their hands and a big smile on their face. And it was apparently Jeongyeon who just sang like a crazy girl earlier.

-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" -They all sang in unison (while Jeongyeon was yelling) as they stood infront of Tzuyu who was shocked to see them. Elkie kneelt infront of her and lit up the candle just like earlier as she continued to sing with the other girls. -"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUU"

-"YAYYYY" -Chaeyoung and Elkie applauded happily while Jeongyeon still sang her 'you' until the very end of her breath. Elkie shooj her head at her and slowly patted her back.

-"I think that's enough, Jeongie" -She said and Jeongyeon stopped before coughing.

-"wh-what are you guys...." -Tzuyu looked at them with great surprise.

-"We are so sorry we couldn't contact you in the morning Tzuyu! The thing is that we were all still in our airplane" -Chaeyoung said and sat next to Tzuyu on the other swing.

-"We decided to give you a surprise visit!" -Elkie continued.

-"And here we are!!" -Jeongyeon punched the air with enthusiasm.

-"But... how did you find me. I snuck out the house!"

-"Which is very surprising I must say!" -Chaeyoung joked and rubbed her back. -"We were actually on our way to your house when you left, we saw you sneaking out and decided to follow you. We could have reached you sooner if some people didn't have to do their bussiness first!"

They all looked at Jeongyeon who crosded her arms.

-"Hey! Ladies got to do to the toilet too!" -Jeongyeon defended herself and for the first time since this morning. Tzuyu laughed. They all watched her fondly and Elkie decided to walk forward and give her presents to Tzuyu.

-"I am so sorry we couldn't be here for you today. We heard about everything from you maids..." -Elkie smiled sadly at her. -"But we hope these could cheer you up"

Then Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung gave theirs. Tzuyu looked at them with tears in her eyes as she sniffed.

-"no, this is everything that I needed"

-"Now now! You've cried enough I think. How about you open your gifts?? Open mine first!" -Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrowns and Tzuyu smiled widely and openned the gift Jeongyeon gave her.

And....

-"A TOOTH???" -They all asked in unison and Jeongyeon nodded proudly.

-"wow Jeongyeon that's the best gift ever!" -Chaeyoung said sarcastically and Jeongyeon just smirked.

-"Believe me. Tzuyu will love that tooth some other day! It's a special tooth" -Jeongyeon winked. -"But now you can throw it away, it's disgusting"

-"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT!!!"

Tzuyu looked at her friends began to argue while she was smiling. This isn't how she wished her special day would go but in the end, does it matter? It ended with what she wanted since the start... love from those she loved the most.

Oh and it happened that the next week when Tzuyu got to school. Xian zi showed up with a golden tooth as a replacement for his mysterious lost front teeth.

..................................

Now you know who is the bitch.

Now let's run her over!!!!!!!! Kill her!!! Fucking sue her!!!!

And bitch is yet about to make her move!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
17K 571 35
BP and Twice being best friends
85.4K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
14.1K 487 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...