The Wh*re From Class A

By lilslut_ty

-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 8

13.5K 704 1.8K
By lilslut_ty

Monday came, nothing really special happened so far. You didn't see Sanzu nor his friends. So you're guessing that they're probably doing basketball stuff since the sports event is coming soon.

"The names Katana Tadashi." A girl who's about 5'9 with black waist length hair, with the right side being tucked behind her ear which shows her three black piercings, said introducing herself.

She gave off a cool, calm and collected vibe. Like most girls in this school, she's only wearing a white polo and a skirt with black socks.

"She'll be joining us from now on. Although she's originally from Class B. She insisted on transferring in our section." Your homeroom teacher announced.

Katana was looking around as if she's looking for someone while the teacher was speaking. And as for you, your gaze was outside the window. Zoning out because you're not that interested of this new classmate of yours.

"Alright, we have a vacant seat at the very back to the first row. You can sit the-"

"May I just choose wherever I wanted to sit?" Her tone was just normal, but yet its a little scary.

"U-uhmm.. I don't think-"

She didn't let the teacher finished, but instead she decided to give herself her own approval and walked towards the direction she wanted to sit.

"Hey." She kicked the legs of Rian's chair, causing her to flinch. "Move."

"But this is my seat." Rian interfered.

"Not anymore, move or else I'll make you move." Her tone was dead serious as she looks at her dead in the eyes.

This mini commotion caught your attention, you turn your head to the side since Rian was sitting beside you. Your gaze went up to this tall girl kicking Rian out of her own seat.

(Here's the sitting arrangement)

(a/n: I apologize for the crapy illustration T_T)

"But this is mine, I sit here so I can be close to Chloe." She's still not giving in.

"I don't care whoever is this thot, now move!"

"Hey what did you just call me." Chloe literally stood up from her chair to face Katana, but Katana didn't give two fucks about her and just glared at Rian.

Rian felt threatened already, so she took her bag and changed seat. Katana ignored Chloe as she just sat down on the chair, crossing both her legs and arms.

After seeing this scenario, you find her cool.

Bell finally rang, which means its lunch time already. You took out your bento prepare by your mom and was about to leave the classroom to have lunch by yourself.. but, Katana spoke.

"Wait for me." Her deep voice echoed inside your head, you gaze at her searching someone inside her bag.

You furrowed, "Are you talking to me?"

"Yes I'm talking to you." She didn't give you a single look because she was busy searching for something.

"Do you need anything from me?"

"Got it!" She took out her bento box, "Let's go."

You're confused when she motioned you to go with her. Since you also have an attitude, you didn't move until she noticed that you're not following her.

"What's wrong? Come on." Katana really radiant lesbian vibes, she's hot to be honest.

"And who do you think you are to boss me around?" You raised your brows.

"I am not bossing you around, I'm just following orders." She rolled her eyes on you.

"Orders from who?"

"Akashi."

"Who?"

"Sanzu Haruchiyo."

"What do you mean?" Hearing his name made you even more curious about the situation.

Katana sigh and walked back to you, "Akashi's a friend, he asked me to look after you since he'll be busy for a long time."

You laughed humorlessly, "Say this to your friend. I am not a kid for him to hire a babysitter on me. So leave me alone."

Katana stared at you for a while, then shrugged. "Okay, if you say so." She then casually walked out of the classroom.

You don't believe it, she knows how to obey. Unlike her friend, plus you're offended that Sanzu asked her to look after you. He's not just bothering her, he's also making you feel as if something bad is going to happen to you.

What a jerk.

You shake your head as you leave the classroom, but then you suddenly flinched when you saw the same lady you just sent off outside the classroom.

"Are you done with your attitude? Because I'm hungry." She has her hands on her hips while holding her bento box on the other hand.

"I thought you're going to leave me alone?"

"Akashi payed me.. you didn't so, let's go. He said you don't have friends so you often eat alone.. now you have me." You saw how she forced a smile. Like, her mouth is smiling but her eyes are just resting. She has a lazy eyes so you can tell how she forced that smile.

You face palmed, "Whatever, let's go I guess."

-

"Sooo, Katana. Tell me more about yourself, since you said we're friends now." It's obviously your first time seeing her ever since you came to this school. So you're a bit curious about her.

"I like girls."

You literally choke your food when you heard her casually say that. You knew it, she does give off a vibes that she's into girls.

"Y-you like girls?" You repeated after you finished coughing but she really couldn't careless if you choke to death.

"Yes, so you don't need to be jealous when I said that Akashi's my friend." She proceeded to eat her lunch.

You two are sitting under the sakura tree as you both share lunch together. Like what best friends does, except Katana doesn't really talk much unless you asked her.

"Why would I be jealous." You raised your brows at her.

"He told me you get jealous a lot."

"Tsk! That idiot, why is he acting as if he's my boyfriend." You said to yourself then you just shove a whole peace of sushi in your mouth.

"To introduce myself more. I am Katana Tadashi, I'm close with Akashi since we're young.. he's also my classmate this year, but I transferred to your section. And we use to beat people up for fun." Then again, she faked a smile.

"Why don't you just smile for real though?"

"Nothing to smile about in life."

You just zip your mouth and nodded multiple times, agreeing with her. Katana is cool, every guys in this school would have a crush on her the moment their eyes landed on her. She's really pretty.

"You know, I also don't have many friends since I find people annoying. So I can relate to you." She added, she's really rubbing it on your face that you're a loner.

"I don't need friends, I'm fine with this.." you hung your head low and proceed to eating, you sort of felt bad again every time you remember how sad your life was since that rumor started.

"Katana?" You called for her, and she hummed in response. You're hesitating to ask this, but fuck it already. "Have you heard about the rumors about me?"

"Yeah, why?" Of course, its a stupid question. Everyone in this school knows about it. Even your lower class knows about it.

"Nothing."

"I am aware of that, but I don't give a single fuck about it. Do I look like the type of person to go around putting my nose in someone's business?"

"Not really." You chuckled when her tone raise, because her tone was so low earlier. You heard a sass with it.

"I won't judge you because of that. We all have reason why we do stuff right? I won't even ask you about it since I could feel how deeply affected you are. When you're around me, I want you to be yourself.. don't think that I will judge you because of that." She smiled, but this time.. it was real.

Her smile starts from her eyes, and you know damn well to yourself those smiles are true. Her smile is actually contagious which made you beam.

Katana looks mean, but deep within.. she's really a nice person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.7K 18
-- THIS IS THE OTHER VERSION OF THE WHORE FROM CLASS A. READ THAT FIRST BEFORE READING THIS -- Tw: violence, memory lost, vulgar words, death, angst...
60.5K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
93.7K 2.2K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
12.5K 550 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...