||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

由 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... 更多

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)

204 21 48
由 1319nimika

2 Days Later,

MM, 8.00 AM

The living room, which always was serene and quiet, with the family members enjoying their morning tea with the newspaper, today looked like a fish market, due the immense hustle bustle going on. Every other worker was busy in some errand or the other. But none was sitting idle, not even the bride and groom to be.

Kamini- Oh God! Do it fast, you guys. Why is it taking so long? I tell Jiji these workers na, always work lazily when we need them to work faster. Don't they know what and we are going, that they are literally working at snail pace.

Nirmala- (She comes and hold Kamini's hand) Calm down Kami. Look they are already overworked, so as you. Please just relax and take a breath.

Kamini- Jiji, how can I Calm down when so much work is left to be taken care of. Even our children are so much busy with the other tasks. I can't even burden them more. And look at them here.... Offo Mohan (servant), have you put that brown suitcase in the car boot? (Seeing him nodding negatively) (fuming) Then what are you waiting for? Should I call the priest to find an auspicious date for you or what? You...

Nirmala-(shaking her head exasperatedly) Gosh! Kami, sometimes na you are just impossible. Here, take this water and drink (strictly). And you Mohan, go and put that suitcase and yeah, do put the other required things also, that I had written in the list. Go now.

As the servant went away, she held Kamini's hand and took her to the couch and both sat there.

Nirmala- Relax Kami. Why are you getting so worked up. Everything is under control. You yourself overlooked so many arrangements over there in Manali....

Kamini- Yahi to dar hai na jiji. Am doing all this after such a long time. I just hope I haven't messed up anything.

Nirmala- Arre, you are an idiot. No am serious.  We just had conducted two parties over here in MM only and you did itso flawlessly. Then why are you so much worried now. This is your daughter's marriage that you have planned. So I don't think there would be any problem. And am damn sure, Aaru and Anuj would love it.

Kamini- (worry etched on her face)
Jiji, that time you all too were with me here. But whatever arrangements I planned in Manali, I have done it all alone. I just hope I don't disappoint Aaru. This the first function forward in out family. I don't want yo ruin it for her.

"And you won't ruin it. Don't worry.", commented Ramnath from behind.

Ramnath- Just chill okay. See all these functions, we are conducting, are for enjoyment. So whatever be it, we all for sure are gonna enjoy to the fullest. This would be the first and best trip for our entire family. So don't you all get worried.

Soon Lalaji also joined them and the senior Malhotras continued discussing and trying to calm down the agitated Kamini. But the couple of the discussion, looked so worried.

Aarushi- Did you see that Dev? Masima si so worried. That is the reason I wanted out wedding yo be a very simple affair. But look at them giving us a destination wedding and that too in Manali. I just don't want them to get so worked up for all these when we are already being threatened by this new villain.

Anuj- Hey, dear, calm down Sona. Look even I thought so in the beginning. But then I noticed something and stopped myself from preventing them.

Aaru- And what did you notice?

Anuj- Their happiness. Look Sona, you said right. We are being hounded by a new villain and it's all so frustrating and all the family members are so tensed. But baby, these functions serve as a distraction for them. This will give them a new found way to release all their stress and they can smile and laugh unrestricted. And then, o have the security too na. Everything will be taken care of. I just don't want our entire family to stay worried for nothing. Chalo now you too smile.

Aaru smiled brightly and then hugged him. Still in the hug, she spoke, "I am so lucky to have you. I love you so much. And to be honest I am too excited for the upcoming days. Can you imagine, it's our wedding just 4 days from now?"

Anuj (chuckling at her excitement) Yeah am so happy. (In his mind) I hope even Ma, drops her irrelevant stubbornness and joins me my happiness.

Aaru- Dev...

Anuj- Hmmm....

Aaru- Dev, tumhari mom aayengi na, humari shaadi me. I mean I don't want her to feel all left out.

Anuj- (surprised) I thought, you wouldn't want her to be here.

Aaru- C'mon Dev, she is your mother at the end of the day. O know she doesn't like us much and has done innumerable mistakes, but I think everyone deserves a second chance right? So why not her? I mean she did everything only to keep her children's life secured, though I understand that her ways were wrong. But let's just try and forgive her once. What say?

Anuj- (after thinking) I think you are right. I must give her second chance. After all she is my mother. She bore me for 9 months in her womb, I know she means no harm to me and my happiness. And am sure, once i forgive her and she understands you, she would surely mend her ways. Her heart isn't bad. Chalo leave all this, let's go and check our luggage. We need to leave in an hour.

Both of them went to their room, unaware that their talk had brought tears in Suman's eyes. Once they went away from there, she ran to her room and cried badly while falling on her knees near the bed. Shravan who was standing with her and had heard AnRushi's entire conversation, ran behind her and came to the room. Seeing her cry so badly, it hurt him badly and his heart broke Seeing her condition. He came near her and sat beside her. He then made her turn towards him and pulled her in his embrace and let his tears pour our freely too.

Shravan- (slowly patting her head) Shhh.... it's okay Sumo. Calm down. Everything will be okay. Sab thik ho jaayega baby. And even if it is not, hum hain na. We will set everything right. Hmm...

Sumo- (coming out of the hug and looking at him) Yeah, you are right. We can set everything right. Infact, I have a perfect plan. I can set everything right by implying it.

Shravan looked at her Narrowing his eyes, coz he knew that she was not in her right senses now, then she would surely be thinking something very crazy. Yet he decided to listen out to her as he wanted her to vent it all out.

Sumo- Yeah, look I will na go away from here. Mai unko lekar yahan se chali jaaungi. This is the best idea. See I am gone na, you will see Mami all changed. She has a problem with me na, so once I am gone, she will be alright. Yeah. And then bahi and bhabhi will be happy. Even our family won't face any problem. They will be out of danger. Everything will be perfect. This all so perfect. Yeah I will away. I should go away, I don't belong here. I proved yo be a curse.... (by the end, she was murmuring to herself).

Shravan had widened his eyes hearing her out. He knew that she was a mess right now and if he didn't take her out of her grief, of would he dangerous for her health. So he called Sumo out softly. But Sumo wasn't in her senses. She was in a trance and that's whyshe didn't hear him. So he held her shoulder and forcefully jerked her towards him. Sumo was started and looked shocked. He looked straight in her eyes and coming extremely close to her face, he spoke dangerously, " Listen to me very carefully Mrs. SUMAN SHRAVAN MALHOTRA, you are bound to me fir the next all of the lifetimes, till eternity and beyond it too and you are not allowed to leave me alone. What are even thinking? And who... who gave you the right to take the decision of staying or leaving, and that too all alone. You aren't alone in this relationship. I am in this too. This relation is made by both of us. We made it till this point in our relationship, not to break it Sumo. How did you even come to think of it... (chocking)... Am I so unimportant to you that you can't even consider about me before taking a decision. Last time too when you found out about your Mami, you wanted to protect your "Perfect Family" and that's why you decided to leave me all alone. Not for once you thought about asking me or including me I your plan. Dud you ever think, what I must have gone through in those few hours? What if I never was able to decode your hint, because I may have bot notice that as I was in too much pain? My heart was breaking every minute, seeing My Sumk not trusting on her Chashmish. What if I had done the same thing with you Come? What if you were in my shoes? Come on, think if it. How would you have felt? Would you be all okay, thinking that I decided to act as breaking up with you only so that I can catch the culprit? Are my feeling not so important?
Why does everyone think on behalf of me? Am I not capable enough to think about myself? What about what I want, where my happiness lies? Be it, you, Ma or Papa, all three of you decided what was right for me. (Shouting) But where was my consent in all this? Mujhse koi kyin kuch nhi puchta. Why my decision is not important for anyone over here? Why? Why? Why? (Crying by the end)

Sumo who was till jow lost in her miseries was brought back to the world when she saw the intense rage and fury in Shravan's eyes. And more than that the vulnerability behind it, which was flickering with every sentence and by the end, he was so vulnerable  that it actually jerked her to the reality that it was just not her who was suffering, Shravan too was suffering and too since long. Today she could see the result of her rash decisions. It was right, 'Who gave her the right to take decisions all alone, be it before their confession or after it.' She was so deep into self wallow and self pity that Shravan too needed care. And the symptoms he was showing, she could see a glimpse of her 17 year old self in him. She knew if he was not held on time, he might suffer a nervous breakdown and she could never let her Chashmish go through it. She knew the feeling and the pain and she wouldn't let him go through that. And that too when she was there with him. Now was the time to take the situation into her hands. Enough of being played at hands of destiny. She had seen that person defing the destiny. She needed no more proof or determination to do what had to be done. She was ready to deal with everything if she had to get Shravan back to normal and keep her family safe.

She slowly cupped his face and made him looked at her face. Going close yo him, she kissed away his tears and kissed on his eyes, his cheeks, followed by kissing his forehead, assuring him of her presence beside him throughout their lifetime and beyond it too. She then took his lips in a soft kiss. Shravan wasn't responding. This saddened her, but she still didn't stop and continued kissing him. After a while, she could feel him responding back. She smiled slightly I the kiss and tears rolled down her eyes. But he wiped them off. He couldn't just let her waste her precious tears. Kissing each other for a few more minutes, they broke it but kept their foreheads joined together. His hands which were lying by his side, Sumo brought it and kept it on her waist and made him hold her. Her hand which as on his face, slowly slid down to his heart and he too raised his hand and kept it on her heart. Both their heartbeats were beating in synchrony but not like normal, it was faster, because they were both sailing on the same boat harboring the same feeling for each other and were experiencing the same emotions at that time.

Sumo- Shravan, I....I... I am sorry baby. (He kept his palm on her lips to stop her, but she looked at him with glassy eyes and kissed on his palm which on her mouth, and he looked at her amusedly) Please let me speak up now. I know I disappointed you both the time and most of it was today. I know my explaining things won't be doing any justice. Because you don't need any explanation. You know me better than anyone else. Isliye mai sirf itna hi kahungi ki whatever happened today I won't be doing it again. I won't let the negativity take the better of me. You know, it was just that all these day I...

Shravan completed her sentence, "got someone to lean over and be weak for a  few moments so that you could do justice to your emotions."

Sumo- (though shocked for a moment but then smiled) Yeah. See I told you na, you know me better that me or for that matter anyone else. I know I can be weak for few moments let off the baggage but in all this I burden you so much that you didn't let out your emotions so as to not burden me emotionally. I am sorry for that.

Shravan- (pulling her to his lap and keeping her head on his chest) You know na it's alright to be weak for a few moments. And I am so happy you choose me to be with in your weak moments. You let me hold you and showed me your vulnerabilities. But let it be one by one na. Look what u mean is, if you are weak, I should be strong then and if I am weak, you be the stronger one. In that way we will be balanced always. Hmm...

Sumo- Yeah, you are right. But you know what, being weak is no fun at all. It's like all crying and tension and stress only. But when we are strong na, we can think if many exciting ways to solve our problems. But still we must give our emotions an outlet to pass off brom our mind, so that we can gain new energy to be strong. Am I right?

Shravan- Yup. Absolutely. And one more thing, Anuj and Preeti both have the right to know about their mother. Mothers can never be bad, at least not to their children. But their witch in context, isn't fit to be called a mother. And I bet even Anuj and Preeti will have the same words on their mouth, when they know the entire truth. Mark my words. And Sumo, remember one thing always, you will always find your Shravan beside you both in your good and bad times. I promise.

Sumo- (playfully) And what about neutral times?

Shravan- (in the same tone) Yeh bhi koi puchhne ki baat hai??? Hmm... off course I will be there. Come on now get up, we need to hurry up as well. We have a flight I three hours. Thodi hi Der me bulava aa jayega. And the teasing would follow soon. So let's go before that.

Sumo giggled and then both got their luggage, just one suitcase, having both of their clothes. Just as they were about to go, Shravan held Sumo's hand and stopped her. She looked at him quizzically. But he brought out a big chocolate bar from his pocket and handed it to her. Sumo looked at him surprised.

Sumo- Is this for me?

Shravan- (Narrowing his eyes) No, it's for the neighbour, Sharma Aunty. Are you even for real? C'mon yaar, it's for you only. (Sumo smiles at him) ai don't understand one thing. Why do the girls always ask this question, when their partner gives them something. This is common sense that it's for them only, tabhi to usse diya. Otherwise Why would he even ask. (Shaking his head)

Sumo- Offo, Shravan. You na, won't understand it.

Shravan- Is it? Then make me understand.

Sumo- Uff... haven't you seen in movies and television shows?

Shravan- (scrunched his eyebrows) What?

Sumo-In the movies they show that the boy has brought something for the first time and the girl gets happy thinking that it's for her. But later it turns out yo be that it was for some client of the boy. And the girl is all sad and disappointed at the end. This is the reason why girls generally ask before they take it or accept it. They don't their heart to break.

Shravan- (frown) Such a weird thing to do.

But then Sumo was busy oggling at the chocolate when she felt a sudden pull and lo and behold! She was in Shravan's arms, with both their bodies sticking to each other.

Shravan- (looking at her very intensely) Always rember one thing clearly and that is never ever think that I am gonna spend time and choose a gift for anyone other than my family members.

Sumo smiled at him realizing his words and while hugging him tightly, she mumbled, "I know". He kissed on her hair and then both left their room to join everyone downstairs.

Living Room

Everyone had gathered downstairs one by one. All were chatting amongst themselves as if they had all the time in the world, when Kamini gained Everyone's attention.

Kamini- Why are you wasting time over here? We can talk in the flight also na. But flight won't wait for us, I guess.

Pushkar- (interrupting) Calm down Ma. It's our private jet, so off course it will take off only when we want.

Kamini- So what. We have so many preparations to do. Of We start off late. How will everything be okay. It will all spoil.

Aarushi came towards her and made her sit down on couch.

Aaru- Masima, everything will be okay. It's you who had prepped up everything for your own daughter. And for a fact, I know it will be the best. Because, it has your love and blessing both for me and Anuj.

Anuj- (came and sat besides her) Though for your convenience, we will start off now itself. The cars are ready. We just have to load our luggage. And then we are good to go. Aur rahi baat Manali me humare wedding preparations ki, toh, jaisa ki Sona ne kaha, everything will be the best, because it has your touch in it. And it's gonna be a close knit affair. So does it even matter. What matters is the happiness of our family. Afterall we are conducting our second marriage, so that everyone can make memories and enjoy to their fullest. So please remove all the worries and enjoy. Okay.

Kamini- (getting all emotional) You are right Beta. In all my tension I forgot to live the moment. Jiji, did you see, today our children have actually matured a lot. They made me understand so well. And now am surely gonna rock in my daughter's wedding.

Nirmala- (smiling widely) Now that's like my sister. Okay so now Everyone get on your luggages. Come.

Everyone got their their luggage out of the house and locked the doors. Once outside, they loaded the bags into the boot. Each couple had at least 3-4 bags with them except ShraMan, who had just one bag, which both had shared. Pushkar noticed this and couldn't stop himself, so commented, " Sumo, we are going for a wedding. "

Sumo- Yeah I know that. What's new in it.

Pushkar- Oh is it. I thought you have mistaken it as your honeymoon with Bhaiya.

Sumo- What!!??

Pushkar- (controlling his smile) Then how did all both of your clothes and necessities fit in one suitcase itself. Or is it that you both thought to have your honeymoon there at Manali itself. Aur honeymoon pe waise bhi kapfon ki zaroorat nhi hoti. You know there are good spots over there, that I know. If you want I can tell you.

Sumo- (blushing) Oh it means you went on a honeymoon there or what? I mean you already know about the place so much, especially what are good for couples going for honeymoon. But as far as I remember, you and Preeti never went for one. (Narrowing her eyes) With whom did your go there?

His eyes popped out of their sockets, seeing his joke returning back to him in a much more dangerous way. And then he turned towards Preeti hesitating, only to her glaring back at him.

Pushkar- (immediately going towards Preeti) Preetz, I swear I didn't go with anyone. I just had a trip with college friends. And I didn't do any hanky-panky also, infact no harmless flirting also, at all.

Everyone was laughing looking at his state. He is always a prey to his own jokes.

Preeti- (Gritting her teeth and laughing inside her head) It means you actually do flirt with girls.

Pushkar- Whhhatt!!??... No baby (Preeti started going to sit in the car) Yaar listen to me na. Abbe oyee Sumo bolna. Mera divorce karwake rahegi tu to. Bandariya kahinki.

Sumo- (flaring her nose) Haww... did you just call me a monkey?

Pushkar- Nope... infact I called you a female monkey.

Sumo- Youuuuu.... you know what, I actually thought yo slove it out for you, but now that you are calling me names, I won't and I also ban you form having my 'Sumo style chicken briryani'. Huh....

Pushkar- (widening his eyes) Sorry sorry sorry Sumo. You know na you are a darling. Please don't do this. How will I survive with your chicken biryani (dramatically). Please help me Sumo,my Almighty.

Sumo laughed at him and then Preeti too joined her. Seeing them pulling his leg, he glared at the both of them and muttered, "These both will be my death one day. God help me please."

Everyone mood was refreshed seeing the banter all of them left for Tiwari Killa, as they would also be going with them only. All of them had gone in three different cars to the airport where they would all board Malhotra's private jet.

Car 1- Varun, Vandy, Lalaji and Kamini.

Car 2- Shravan, Suman, Preeti, Pushkar, Anuj, Aarushi, Later Dabbu joined them.

Car 3- Nirmala, Ramnath were joined by Nanu, Sameer, Manju, Rachna and Babloo (Mausaji).

But car 1 had gone in different route rather than TK as they had some work, assigned by Shravan and had reached to the airport earlier. Soon the rest if the family members also joined them and together they all boarded the flight and off they all went for Manali, unaware of the shock/surprise waiting for them over there. The Tiwari siblings too were unaware of the storm that was about to hit them and shake their roots.

Inside the jet

The Tiwaris were literally in awe looking at the interiors of the jet. It was nothing less than lavish. They knew that Malhotras were influential people, but this much, is not what they had imagined. Dabboo was literally jumping like a monkey as this journey of his in a flight was so different from others. It was so spacious and hecould even ay and also with anything the big LED TV placed over there.

Dabboo- Wowww this is so beautiful. Are we really going travel in this Suman Didi.

Shravan- Yes my dear Daboo, we are going to travel in this and you can do anything you want.

Shravan had picked up Dabboo in his arms and both were playing on the couch. Rest had also seated themselves were chitchatting. But Sumo was the only soul who was sitting lost. Anuj noticed it first  so came and sat beside her, keeping his arms around her shoulders, startling her.

Anuj- Hey Chhoti, you alright? Where are you lost?

Sumo- (not looking at him) Nothing Bhaiya, it's just .... umm.... nothing. Am fine.

Anuj- Itna paraya ho gaya hun kya? Ya tune mujhe ab tak maaf nhi kiya?

Sumo- (shocked) Bhaiya, what are you saying?? There's nothing like that. Aur maafi ki toh koi baat hi nhi hai.

Anuj- Really? Then why didn't you share with me ki, this being your first ever time on a flight, you are scared?

Sumo looked at him in surprise. She hadn't expected him to pick up on her fears without her voicing it out.

Anuj- Don't make that face, now. Am your brother baby. And you are my first daughter. Don't think I won't know what is going on inside this (pointing towards her head) factory of yours. I knew it even when you had lied about that fight between you and Shravan and now also. And for your information, I also know that you have found something that's eating up your insides and you are scared yo reveal it. It's written on your face Beta. Please don't hide it from me, na.

Sumo- (leaning herself on his shoulder and mumbling to herself) I am fine Bhai. It's just, am so tired of all this. But the tribulations of our life is gonna continue for a few more days I guess. I... I... I want to protect you from all the worries. But the one which is going yo hit you in a few hours, that was inevitable. I couldn't prevent it. It pains me to even think that you are going to be pained knowing the revelations I going to do today. ....

Anuj frowned hearing her. Ge knew his instincts were right in the morning. Something is going to happen. It will surely blow up his mind. And he was sure if this looking at his Chhoti's condition. He looked around only to see his mother throwing dirty glares in his direction due to Sumo's presence. He could have acted accordingly to please her, but he knew better. Right now his sister needed him and his assurance more. He then looked at Preeti and indicated her through his eyes.

Anuj- (patting her head and whispering) Hey baby, I promise you Suman, come whatever may, but will always be by your side.

"Bhaiya is right di", came Preeti's voice who had come and sat beside her and took her in a sidehug. She continued, "We will stay strong and together throughout our lives. Let the storms come. We will face it, strongly. I know di, something is wrong. I know, I haven't been a good sister before, but today I promise you one thing, you will always find me by your side. I will never leave you alone ever. Whoever the culprit is, I know he/she has something to do with us, may be someone very close (throwing a glance towards Manju, which Anuj and Sumo failed to notice). But di, him to family hain na. We will never ever separate. And I will always be your shield, just the way you have been mine till today and continue to be so."

Sumo was overwhelmed with so much love, trust and support from her siblings. The three hugged each other in a group and relished in the peace. Others looked towards them and were happy looking at them so in peace, except one. And she doesn't need a special mention, I guess.

Soon the jet landed in Manali. Kamini and her group who had come earlier to Manali, went ahead so as to check on the preparations for their stay. And everyone followed. The scenery beauty was something to cherish forever. It felt like heaven on earth and all the girls were squealing in excitement.

They all reached their destination soon. It was a villa, Wildflower Chalet in Manali, where they had booked to stay.

The first look itself gave them a tingling  feeling. A high- castle like feel. It was just amazing. They entered inside and were led along to look at all the rooms and resting place and also a jacuzzi.

The rooms had balconies and open spaces also, which gave a beautiful view of the mountains.

The common room was very nicely furnished and a fireplace to keep the warm and save them from freezing. But the woody texture gave it an unique appearance. It looked classy and serene.

Soon everyone went to freshen up. Once they all were back, they all hot together in the backyard and that was full of lush greenery. The surroundings were just so beautiful.

They had all hot seated over there and were chatting and discussing about the wedding themes, when Shravn and Suman nodded at each other and got up from there seat. This brought everyone's attention on them.

Ramnath- What happened Suman Beta? Everything alright?

Shravan- (immediately clasping Suman's hand as if they both were strengthening each other) Umm... dad, it's umm.... actually there is a guest over here, an Unexpected Guest, because none even have the slightest idea of her being present over here. But I guess it's time to being her forth.

Ramnath- Yeah, then go ahead. Whom are you waiting for till now. Go bring her.

ShraMan nodded and soon brought a veiled woman in a wheel chair.

Nirmala- Beta, who is she?

Both then unveiled her.... the woman had tears in her tired eyes....

When her face was revealed everyone gasped in shock. She was none other than,

MRS. PRIYA NEERAJ TIWARI, Suman's supposedly dead mother!!!!

************************************
Hello people,

Here I am back with a new chapter. Well this was more of a filler one, with just the reveal at the end.

Everything will be cleared in the next chapter. I guess the people who have watched edkv had seen a different actress in the photo frame, who was Sumo's mother. But I changed her because she has a very important role to play ahead. That will be revealed later on.

So yeah, do tell me, how much you liked the surprise. I hope I have met your expectation.

Will meet you all the next time. Please vote and comment. Till then have a happy read...💓💓💓💓💓

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

82K 4.4K 51
Highest rankings- #3 in spiritual. #1 in compassion. Faaiz hasnayn is a famous and very wealthy businessman, known...
2.6K 332 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1M 116K 38
Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how...