A Path Hidden From Others (bu...

By Maxread325

you live in a world of quirks,semblances, and sacred gears. you (y/n) have a hidden power that you keep a sec... More

bio+harem
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
votes
notice.
notice.
chapter 3: problematic
two jokes of a tree
chapter 5: the mission
chapter 6: the mission (part 2)
chapter 7: wait...this is a date?
chapter 8: getting down to work
chapter 9: a curse? or a blessing?
question
chapter 10: a new threat and allies
chapter 11: hope of despair
chapter 12: WHAT!!!
question
chapter 13: visions? more lizards?
chapter 14: darkness within
chalter 15: faker
chapter 16: the return of metal
chapter 17: another place?
shenanigans 1
chapter 18: back home but what's a kamui?
chapter 19: card games
chapter 20: blood echo
chapter 21: rising nightmares
chapter 22: problems everywhere

chapter 4: that's a first

10.4K 122 80
By Maxread325

(A/n):Welcome to chapter 4 of the story where we left off at y/n revealing he is the son of infinite.

(3rd pov on the next day)

In y/n dorm we hear an alarm ringing only for a hand to appear and turn off the alarm. The covers on a bed moves off to reveal y/n laying there with his eyes having a blank stare at the ceiling.

Y/n:*sigh* lets begin with this new day.

Y/n then got out of bed and grabbed the school uniform out of the closet and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him and removed his shirt. Once he got his shirt off he heard a click noise and quickly turned his head in the direction the noise was heard at only to see a lock of yellow hair to disappear from the window that is above the toilet that only aims toward the sink which y/n was standing near.

Y/n:....that was unexpected.

Y/n then moved the curtains to cover the window making the room slightly darker only to return to normal after y/n turned the lights on.

(Timeskip to after the shower)

After y/n got out of the shower and got dressed he went to his first class: professor ports classroom. Once y/n reached the classroom he grabbed the doorknob and opened the door just as the bell ringed that class is almost starting.

Port: oh your here please take your usual seat.

Y/n nodded and sat at his seat which is upfront to where he can see the board clearly and not someones skull. After a few minutes have passed and most of the students that are meant to be here are here but not ORC or RWBY as the bell for the classes to begin has rung. Professor port sighed but decided to begin his class.

Port:we all know of the events of what happened yesterday right?

A few students nod in confirmation and port continues.

Port: we also received some info from some huntsman and huntresses that new grimm are being discovered.

This got a few gasps from students and port activates a projector which shows and ursa and a nevermore but their bone armor has red cubes protruding from it.

Port: these new species of grimm have no name yet so can any of you give them a-

Before port could continue the door bursts open to reveal team RWBY and ORC stacked on each other tired.

Ruby:are we early port?

Port:you are late actually but luckily i didn't start the lesson yet.

RWBY and ORC sighed in relief and looked at class and some of the seats was closer to y/n and there was no open seats in the back. Ruby rose instantly rushed and took the seat next to you and yang growled and saw that the others took the seats that is close to y/n albeit begrudgingly forcing yang to sit next to cardin.

Port: anyways as i was saying can any of you students give these new species of grimm a name?.

Issei raised his hand and so did y/n and port hesitantly picked issei first.

Issei: the new ursa should be called stick and the nevermore should be called twig.

Port: these grimm was found by experienced huntsman and huntresses and they could barely take it down now y/n can you give them names that can fit with them.

Y/n: this ursa should be identified as necrursa and the nevermore shall be identified as necromore.

Professor port gave a thumbs up to y/n and turned towards the board and turned off the projector.

Port: alright class we are going to learn about what the huntress and huntsman have found about the gamma wolf, necrursa and the necromore.

This surprised the students except y/n since they mostly hear port tell them a story about his past adventures. Professor port got up with a large stack of notebooks and did a repeated process of going to each row and setting the stack at the end of them and going back. Once port was finished he sat down in his chair.

Port:*phew* man that was a workout. And students be sure to pass the notebooks down to the student next to you until the pile is gone im going to take a breather.

After port finished speaking the students nodded and began to pass a notebook to the student next to them. This repeated for a minute until each student had their own notebook and when they opened it they was surprised to find only one page with Info about each new grimm and the other pages was blank.

(Y/n pov)

Well.....that was anticlimactic barely any info about these new grimm. Oh well lets see the sketch on how it looks. After a few seconds i found the sketch of each grimm on each page.

Y/n:(if i am correct the cubes are very durable and these cubes covered some of its weak spots meaning that it has the same weak spots but you have a hard time landing the fatal blow.)

(3rd pov)

While y/n was thinking up some big brain moments the other students had steam coming out of their ears from trying to think up of the grimm weaknesses except for ruby and weiss who was also thinking about what weaknesses their counterpart had and wrote that into the notebook. After twenty minutes the bell rung signaling that class ended which snapped all the students out of their thoughts and grabbed their things and started to head to the next class only to be stopped by port.

Port: please leave the notebooks about the new grimm on my desk what your input could help with the problem that the heros, huntsman and  huntresses have right now.

The students groaned then walked back to where they sat at and grabbed the book and set it on ports desk and left the room. After all the students left the room professor ports smile turned into a frown.

Port:most of these students won't be passing.

???:i know that port.

Port quickly turned to the voice to reveal ozpin sitting in ports desk chair drinking coffee.

Port: then why didn't you expel them?

Ozpin: well the reason why is that if i did expel them i could lose my job as headmaster since the council likes the fact that these students have strong abilities.

Port then punches the wall hard causing it to dent.

Port: damn it why does the council have to be so corrupted.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n was walking towards doctor ooblecks classroom while weiss is walking behind him even though oobleck isn't weiss's second class.

Weiss: why aren't you hanging out with me like we used to?

Y/n then stopped walking and turned to look at weiss.

Y/n: why should i hang out with you ice queen? Give me a reason why i should hang out with you.

Weiss tried to respond but couldn't muster up any words so she tried to do one last thing: kiss y/n. She immediately lunged towards y/n in an attempt to kiss him only to end up kissing the floor since y/n dodged it.

Y/n: i don't want sloppy seconds you brat!

Weiss went silent and looked at the ground and suddenly started to make short sniffles in an attempt to guilt trip y/n but when she looked up y/n wasn't even there.

Weiss: w-where did he go?

What weiss didn't know is that the second she hit the ground after you dodged you started to walk away while speaking to her in a voice to cover up his footsteps while he was walking away.

(Short timeskip to oobleck class)

After arriving in ooblecks class early he took his assigned seat at the second row near the edge of the desk.

Oobleck:the dedication to classwork y/n has can make him very likely to pass unlike the other students.

After a few minutes the bell rang and students started to enter the classroom along with ORC and CRDL. After everyone took a seat oobleck turned towards the board and started to speak.

Oobleck: ok class listen carefully. We are going to be doing a project of an event or moment that affected you the most and it will affect your grade gradually.

This caused a few students to look at oobleck in confusion while others slightly understood. Oobleck then zoomed to the other side of the room and took out a clock from his desk and set a timer.

Oobleck: you have three days to complete this project and if you don't turn it in you will get detention for lack of co-operation. That is all, now turn to page 2 section 8 of history.

This got a few students to groan but opened the book to the desired page and began to read it.

(Timeskip to after class)

Once the bell rung every student in ooblecks class stood up and started to walk towards the exit.

Oobleck: hold it students!

This caused them to stop and turn towards oobleck. Oobleck fixed his glasses and gave a stern look at them.

Oobleck: it has come to my attention that one of you have took the answer sheets to next week's math test. Who to stole them?

Issei then pointed at y/n with a smirk.

Issei: it was him teach.

Oobleck looked at issei then to y/n and looked at their pockets. Oobleck knows that y/n doesn't take things and when oobleck looked at issei's pockets he saw that he stuffed a paper in their.

Oobleck: is that so mr. hyoudou? Then explain this.

In a quick second oobleck was next to issei holding the wrinkled answer sheet in his hand and issei's pocket empty.

Issei(nervous): w-where did that come from? Maybe he did it.

Issei tried to blame y/n (keyword: tried) but failed and got sent to detention and the class got dismissed.

(Short timeskip to union city)

At a restaurant called (restaurant/name) y/n was eating (f/f) along with (f/d) on the outside balcony watching the people walk by. Y/n sighed and frowned and looked at his watch. He asked for the bill and paid for the meal he ate and left. After walking for a few minutes he arrived at a park fountain and sat at the edge and looked at the clouds.

???:my, my~ what do we have here?

Y/n immediately stood up and jumped away from the voice only to see where he was sitting at destroyed by a light spear and woman with black wings standing on top of the center of the fountain.

???:oh you managed to dodge my attack impressive~

Y/n: who are you and what do you want

The mysterious woman went into a fake thinking pose while looking at y/n.

???:well since you'll die anyways i might as well tell you my name.

The mysterious woman then charged towards y/n with a light spear aimed towards his chest.

Marceline: my name is marceline and your death will please my boss-ghk!

Before marceline can land the attack she suddenly has a cut mark going around her waist while y/n was standing behind her with a blank look on his face holding his katana.

Y/n:"blitz strike"

Suddenly multiple slashes appear on the fallen angel while she is screaming in pain while lots of blood shoots out of the wounds before she bursts into a pile of feathers before the feathers suddenly start to burn as well.

Y/n:and good riddance to you pesky crow.

Y/n then turned the katana into cubes which got absorbed by his body while he walked back to union academy while a certain group of devils watched in surprise.

Rias: how was he able to kill a fallen angel that has 4 wings?

Issei was very pissed off that y/n wasn't killed by the fallen angel while they watched y/n walk off eating a candy bar.

(That's chapter 4 hope y'all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 507 8
Y/N L/N, a forgotten nobody who just wants to spread joy but is completely ignored by all. His team, his family, his peers, his teachers, everyone se...
16.2K 278 13
Y/n L/n born with no quirk no aura or semblance, or sacred gear but did have one power King ghidorah So powerful in fact you had to hide it and look...
15K 221 23
(Y/N) (L/N) was born with no Aura, Semblance, Sacred Gear, or Quirk. So, he was often picked on, until something happens that makes him snap, and tur...
386K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...