Safe and Sound ā€¢ Jasper Hale...

By DreamOn51

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" Things have changed. Willow is prepare for the fact that her chi... More

Cast
į“˜Ńį“Ę–į“É¢į“œŃ”
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 1
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 2
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 3
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 4
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 5
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 6
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 7
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 8
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 9
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 10
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 12
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 13
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 14
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 15
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 16
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 17
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 11

878 49 11
By DreamOn51

"уᴏᴜ ᴘяᴏຕɪѕєɗ. уᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪηɢ ᴘяᴏຕɪѕєɗ!"

The Cullen house was filled with nervous energy that Jasper himself couldn't calm. Edward was pacing in front of the piano with a concerned look on his face. Carlisle concentrated on a map of Washington spread out on the table.

Esme was cleaning an already spotless kitchen, a nervous habit she's always had. Jasper was leaning against the wall staring out the window as he fell into deep thought. Rosalie was filing her nails in the love seat of the living room.

"How did we lose them?" Edward demanded.

"They figured out the ruse." Jasper spoke calmly without looking away from the window.

"What do we do now?" Carlisle looked up from the map with his attention jumping between Jasper and Edward.

"James is a tracker. He's in the wind and no doubt tracking Bella." Edward halted his pacing and turned to face Jasper. "I have to get her somewhere safe. I have to go get her."

"What about Alex?" Rosalie sat up and tossed her nail file to the side.  "He's focused on Jasper and he figured us out first."

"His fight is with me." Jasper nodded and looked at her.

"Doesn't mean he'll keep Willow out of it." Esme stopped scrubbing the oven enough to look up at Jasper.

Before Jasper could respond the front flew open and caused all their heads to snap in that direction. Pounding footsteps echoed out and in a second Maggie was sliding into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and it looked like she was still in her pajamas with circles under her eyes. 

"Maggie?" Carlisle rose from his seat and approached her with a worried expression. Edwards' phone began to ring before Maggie could even speak.

"Somethings wrong." Maggie was completely on edge, her voice frantic. Jasper could feel her fear and worry pour out of her like an overflowing cup.

"Alice?" Edward quickly put the phone on speaker.  "Is it Bella?"

"Bella's fine. She's with me waiting for you to fly down here. The next flight leaves in 2 hours." Alice's usual cipher voice was gone and she spoke so fast that it was hard to keep up with her.  "I need to talk to Jasper."

"Something is wrong with Willow." Maggie pushed by Carlsle with her attention focused on Jasper and her worry growing.

"I can't see Willow anymore." Alice spoke at the same time as Maggie.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper held his arms up to stop both of them.  "One at a time."

"I saw Willow go to the mall and I saw Alex there too." Alice continued, rattling the words out at a rapid pace  "But then she just disappeared. I can't see her anymore."

"I was on the phone with her and someone else was threatening her, telling her to hang up." Maggie spoke as soon as Alice was done holding her phone up.

"Wait a minute." Jasper had a pit in his stomach.  "That can't be. She's with Emmett. Willow is safe with Emmett." He repeated the words to reassure himself and to reassure Maggie.

"No she's not." A deep familiar voice sounded from the doorway. Everyone but Jasper turned to see Emmett standing in the doorway. 

"Emmett?" Rosalie's surprised voice confirmed it was him. Jasper kept back to his brother, the fear and disbelief freezing him.

"I was taking a nap and she went to the mall next door. It was only an hour." Emmett's voice was filled with sorrow. "She had been cooped up in the hotel room for days. She needed fresh air. I didn't sleep the entire time we had been on the road. Until that day."

"You were supposed to stay with her. You were supposed to protect her." Jasper slowly turned around to face him. Emmett had tears running down his face and it was then that Jasper knew that Willow was missing.

"You promised. YOU FUCKING PROMISED!"

Jasper snapped and in a flash he had Emmett shoved against the wall of the kitchen. His arm was pinned against Emmetts throat and cracks were starting to form on his face. There were screams of protest from everyone but Jasper's rage was all consuming.

"Jasper." Esme tried to get Jasper's attention but he couldn't fight the rage.

"I'm so sorry Jasper. I'm sorry." Emmett begged for forgiveness with his sorrow tied to every word.

"Did you look for her? Did you even look?" Jasper pulled him off the wall and slammed him harder into the wall this time. Chunks of the wall fell around him, clattering to the floor.

"Of course I did." Emmett raised himself off the wall pushing Jasper off of him. "I looked everywhere and followed her scent for hours. Only to find her discarded clothes. It was a dead end." 

"Jasper, calm down." Esme gently pulled Jasper off but the rage seemed to radiate off of him. 

"Why can't you see her Alice?" Carlisle grabbed the phone from Edwards hands.

"I'm not sure." Alice still sounded shocked.

"Jasper." Rosalie was now standing between Jasper and Emmett. She looked furious but she held Jasper's phone out in her hand. "You have a voicemail from Willow."

Jasper stared at his phone before grabbing it and putting the voicemail on speaker.

"Game on Soldier." Alex's voice rang out loud for everyone to hear. Jasper stood very still for a moment before he threw the phone across the room. Carlisle caught it before it could shatter against the wall.

"What do we do?" Maggie had tears running down cheeks.

"Edward, Esme, and I will go to Phoenix to get Bella." Carlisle spoke this time. Jasper was too deep into his shock. "Maggie, see if your moms can put a protection spell on Charlie. Victoria is still in the area."

"Will do." Maggie rapidly whipped away the tears and turned to head back out the door.

"Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett you go to the James house. Aurora and Iris are your best bet at finding Willow." Carlisle faced Jasper but when he didn't acknowledge him he turned to Rosalie and handed the phone to him.

"Bella and I will meet you at the airport." Alice stated. "Cassie will meet you there too."

"Charlie is here." Edward's voice broke Jasper out of his daze. "He wants to talk to you Jasper." A knock sounded on the front door a moment later and all eyes turned to him. Jasper simply nodded and headed  to the front door.

"Chief Swan." Jasper opened the door to see a disheveled Charlie. His hair was a mess and he hadn't shaved in a couple days. His jeans were tattered, his shirt was wrinkled, and his boots were dirty. 

"Have you heard from her?" Charlie asked as soon he stepped through the doorway.

"Not in a couple days." Jasper could feel all of his pain like a tidal wave. All consuming as if he was drowning  in it.

"Somethings wrong. Willow doesn't run away." Charlie buried his hands in his pockets. "Bella is one thing. I know where she's at and she's always been so goddamn independent. But Willow, Willow doesn't run away. She always comes home."

"I've been looking for her." Jasper tried to give him some piece of mind but he knew his words did nothing for Charlie.

"You don't get it. She is in trouble. I know she is." Charlie sounded angry as he began to pace. "If she's not coming home it's because someone is not letting her come home."

"Charlie I swear to you. I will find her and I will bring her home." Jasper promised.

"She may not be my daughter but she is my world." Charlie was fighting back tears. "I can't lose her."

"I can't lose her either." Jasper's statement made Charlie focus on him as he blinked away his tears.

"Do whatever it takes to bring her home." Charlie ordered. " I won't ask any questions. I won't ask what you had to do. Just bring her home."

" I swear on my life Charlie. I will bring her home." Jasper placed a hand on Charlie's shoulder giving it a slight squeeze. "You need to get some rest."

"I'll rest when you bring her home." Charlie pulled away from Jasper and walked back out the door. Jasper watched him pull him out of the driveway before he shut the door.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie's voice sounded behind Jasper and when he turned to face he could see the concern on her features.

"We're wasting time. Let's go." Jasper moved past her, ignoring the question before he headed back into the kitchen. Leaving behind a concerned and agitated sister behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.5K 46
After the mysterious death of her father; Darren Carter. The grief stricken Roxanne and her mother move from their sunny family home in Arizona to th...
54.8K 2.4K 35
It's been a year since Tatum and her family moved to Forks and the only way to celebrate it is with a whole bunch of unneeded drama. But then again...
829K 21.9K 52
twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better yet, who awaits her? things become helpl...
293K 9K 60
A girl tormented by her past is forced to move with her adopted mother to the small town of Forks, Washington. Just like any other small town, despit...