Safe and Sound ā€¢ Jasper Hale...

By DreamOn51

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" Things have changed. Willow is prepare for the fact that her chi... More

Cast
į“˜Ńį“Ę–į“É¢į“œŃ”
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 1
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 2
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 3
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 4
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 5
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 6
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 7
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 8
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 9
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 11
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 12
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 13
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 14
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 15
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 16
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 17
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 10

926 44 17
By DreamOn51

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜƖɗ ᴋɪƖƖ уᴏᴜ."

Emmett knew how to have a fun road trip. Willow had to admit that his carefree spirit did make her feel better. They listened to ABBA for hours stopping every once and awhile for gas and sweets.

Emmett had an obsession with slushies that Willow couldn't understand. When they settled into the hotel in Wyoming,they had their fun binge watching Momma Mia and drinking the liquor from the mini fridge.

Two days at the hotel and the fun wore out. Emmett was fighting sleep tooth and nail. Turns out he hasn't slept in almost two weeks. Willow was going stir crazy with the lack of fresh air. Also she was in a constant state of anxiety. Not hearing anything from Jasper or the other Cullen's in days.

"I'm bored to death." Willow winned with her head hanging off the end of her bed.

"I'm trying to nap."Emmett mumbled.

"Can I please go to the mall? It's just next door." Willow sat up to see Emmett laid down on the bed with his arm thrown over his eyes.

"Willow. We've talked about this. You can't go by yourself." Emmett lifted his arm and started to sit up. " I can go with you."

"Lay back down." Willow stood to her feet and pushed his shoulder back. "You haven't slept in days."

"I can go a few more." Emmett smirked and shot her a wink.

"No you can't." Willow used a stern tone that mother would use. "Emmett, it's just next door. I'll have my phone on me."

"I don't know Willow." Emmett shook his head as laid back on the pillow.

"Nothing will happen. It's crowded with people." Willow spoke with a pleading tone, her lip sticking out in a pout. "You can take a nap and I'll be back before you wake up."

"Willow..." Emmett sounded unsure and his expression was filled with worry.

"I can get some lunch while I'm out and we can spend the rest of the night watching the Mummy movies." Willow promised with a wide smile.

"What about Momma Mia?" Emmett lifted his brow.

"We've already watched that twice." Willow's head tilted to the side and gave his arm a slight pat. "Either the Mummy or Harry Potter?"

"Both. Both are good." Emmett nodded his head and his eyes started to close.

"So, is it a deal?" Willow gnawed on her bottom lip and bounced slightly on my toes.

"Promise me you will be back in an hour." Emmett set up just slightly again and held his pinky out for her.

"Hour and a half?" Willow suggested.

"Deal." Emmett stated with his pinky still out.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Willow basically jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she exclaimed with joy. "You're absolutely the best brother ever!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Emmett waved her off as she turned to grab her jacket and wallet. "Bring me back some gummy bears."

"You don't eat." Willow laughed and turned back to face him but he was already asleep. "Sleep tight." She whispered and shut the door behind her quietly.

****

The mall was jammed packed with people and Willow felt completely at ease. She stopped in a few stores, buying a few things. Thirty minutes later she had settled herself in the food court with a bowl of sweet and sour chicken and a lemonade.

Maggie called her five minutes later.

"Charlie is extremely worried." Maggie sounded worried. "Are you okay?"

"Is he mad at me?" Willow moved a piece of chicken around with her fork. Her heart sank into the pit of her stomach as she waited to hear what Charlie thought of her.

"No. He's sad but he's not mad at you." Maggie sounded compassionate. "Maybe you should call him. Let him know you're okay."

"You're probably right." Willow let her fork fall and grabbed her lemonade. "I'm sorry I cut your trip short."

"Don't apologize." Maggie brushed her off with a scoff. "We're not even back to Forks yet."

"Have you heard from anyone?"

"Yesterday Carlisle called, Jasper and Edward were still hunting." Maggie explained while Willow turned her attention back to her food. "Where are you at now anyway?"

"We're in Wyoming right now." Willow looked up from her food at the sound of a chair being pulled out across from her.

Her heart began to beat rapidly at the sight of Alex now sitting in front of her.

"Well, sit tight okay? It shouldn't be too much longer before Jasper catches him." Maggie's voice seemed to fade in the background and when Willow didn't respond Maggie became worried. "Willow?"

"Hello beautiful. Looks like little bird has left the nest." Alex lowered his sunglasses, his blood red eyes focused on her. "Hang up the phone."

"Willow?"Maggie sounded slightly frantically.

"Maggie, I- I have to go." Willow stuttered without looking away from Alex.

"Willow? What's wrong?" Maggie was demanding on the other end of the line.

"I'm getting impatient. Hang up the phone." Alex relaxed back in his chair pushing his sunglasses back up. "I wonder how many people I could kill before you hang the phone up?"

He made it a point to look around the food court before focusing on a young boy, no older than two.

"Willow is someone there? Is he there?" Marshall was now on the other end of the line with a calm demeanor. "Don't hang up." The words were barely out of his mouth before Willow hung up the phone.

Willow timidly sat her phone done on the table with a shaking hand before she pushed her food away. Alex was wearing a different clothes from the last time she had seen him. Jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with his sand blonde hair styled back and a smirk on his face.

"How did- how long- long have you been following us?" Willow was too nervous to speak without stuttering.

"After I tricked the Soldier into following a wild goose chase." Alex's smirk grew as she spoke. "I saw through his game the moment I saw blonde hair instead of red."

"Why are you doing this?" Willow's foot began to tap as her anxiety spiked.

"I enjoy games." Alex held his hand out to her. "Give me your phone." Willow timidly compiled before jerking her hand away before he could touch her.

"Is that a video camera?" Willow asked, gesturing to the small box latched on to his shirt like a body camera.

"It was James' idea." Alex smiled brightly at the mention of James. It was then that Willow realized the camera was on. "Something this fun should be kept for memories."

"You're sick." Willow spat.

"You have no idea. Get up." Alex gestured for her to stand up as he did. "You cause a scene and I will kill whoever is brave enough to help you." When she was on her feet he rounded the table with his hand enclosing hers.

"You're hurting me." Willow complained as he squeezed her hand half dragging her towards the exit.

"The pain is half the fun." Alex stopped just outside the door to tap on her phone. After a moment before he pressed it to his ear. "Game on Soldier." He crushed her phone, shattering it before he threw it into the bushes.

The sun was setting in the horizon as he dragged her to the end of the parking lot where there was only one car. Willow tried pulling away a few times in vain and a part of her debating whether to scream or not.

When they reached the black mustang Alex shoved her against the vehicle. Willow let out an audible gasp of pain. Alex reached through the open driver side window and pulled out a metal bracelet.

"What is that?" Willow questioned but Alex ignored, grabbing her arm. He forced the bracelet around her wrist, tightening it to the point that the metal cut into her wrist. "Fuck." In the center of the bracelet was a black jewel.

"You won't be able to claw that off." Alex reached back into his car and pulled out a change of clothes."Stay still." He harshly grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over head leaving her torso exposed.

"Fuck you." Willow yelled in his face and in an instant he had his hand wrapped around her neck.

"I could kill you." Alex was remarkably calm as he spoke, applying more pressure with every word. "Your little human life is in the palm of my hands. From here on out every breath you take is one that I allow. Do you understand?" He leaned his face down closer to her waiting for her to respond.

With the nod of her head he let her go and proceeded to slip a different shirt over her head. It was clear that the shirt belonged to him with it swallowing her. She gasped for air, her eyes avoiding him.

"He- he's going- to kill- you." Willow had to force the words through grit teeth. Alex simply laughed and proceeded to zip tie Willows wrists together. When he was done he gripped her chin harshly and forced her face up to look him in the eye.

"Maybe so. But can he save you little bird?"Alex smirked with every word, giving her face a squeeze hard enough to make her flinch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.5K 32
When Bella moved to Forks, Washington, her whole world was turned upside down. She fell in love with the mysterious Edward Cullen, who was a vampire...
31.6K 566 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
163K 4.5K 46
After the mysterious death of her father; Darren Carter. The grief stricken Roxanne and her mother move from their sunny family home in Arizona to th...
44.1K 1.4K 21
Bella is Emmett's little sister. Their parents have separated and Bella lives with her mother, Renee. When Renee remarries and wants to enjoy with he...