The One

By KattyOG

My First Book. ๐Ÿ’• PLEASE READ. More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

CHAPTER 25

285 14 0
By KattyOG

KAYLIN💕

My first day of college today and i just got my period. Lord go with me today i said to myself in the shower. My phone started ringing in the room knowing it was Nick. Since I'm in New York he calls me every morning and everynight before bed.

I got out the shower and wrap a towel around me. I grabbed A Tampon from out the drawer on the face sink and did whats suppose to be done.

I walk back into my room and pull a pair of panties up. I called back Nick and while talking to him i continued getting ready.

"Hey Mama" he said looking at me

"Hey Babe" i said in a low voice.

"Y my baby sound like that tho? Who i gotta page." He asked.

"Nobody. I just got my period and It's my first day."

" I'm sorry ma. You feeling pain?"

"Not As Much."

"OKAY Mama Bear. Stay Sane. Don't go mad at people for no reason. Have a good day baby I love you."

"HA. Okay Babe I'll Try. I love you more."  I said before ending the call.

I finish getting ready and went dowbstairs seeing Marissa was ready Had Done Making Breakfast and Jay Just Started Eating. I grabbed mine and started Eating.

"Well good morning to you too." Jay said. "Girl i aint in a good mood. Got my period this morning.

We finish had breakfast and leave for our classes. According to the timetable we have 3 classes today.
Lord I hope nobody pisses me off today because they'll get a peice of my tongue.

We finally reach the Campus and there was alot of students and teachers.

Groups were already formed, guessing those or either juniors or seniors.....

We made our way to our first class. Our teacher was a male and his name was Mr.Samuel.....

He got us to introducing ourselves. And i really wasn't having that r'n. Your time miss...... i was the last person so I guess he's refferring to me. I rolled my eyes. Yes you with the eyes.... I got up from my seat. My name is Kaylin Sawyers. Was all i said and sat back down. And where are you from ms Sawyers. I'm From Pennsylvania.
"NICE." Was all he said.

NICK

Me and the boys gonna up on the girls today. But i didn't let Kaylin know when we talked this morning because i wanted to surprise her.

We was already on my to the airport when talking to her. So Now We're Boarding The Plane....

___________________________________

We are now in New York. Just got my car. So now we are going to the house and drop our stuff of, visit  my mom then go surprise the girls.

I rang my mom doorbell 3 times. N' knocked twice before she could come to the door.

"Ma. What you doing, got me knocking and ringing your bell soo many time. " I said to my mom

"Boy i was in the kitchen she said before turning her head head to Aaron and Trey.

"Look at you boys. I haven't seen you boys in a while."    

"For real Mrs T. We could say the same."

My mom was like a mom to A and T.

"You boys get any kids yet? I needs grandkids to be running up and down this place. Nick ain't giving me any"

"Don't worry about that mam. He'll give you soon. But I'm Working on the right one." A said.

"Bring her here when you find her yea?" Said my mom

"What about you?" she ask referring to T

"Doing the same mam." T Replied.

" Okay Trey... what i said to him goes for you too..

"Yes Mam." He replied.

We burnt some time with my mom talked alot.

Time has pass now it's time to go see the girls.

We drove to the school and parked in there parking lot. 

I waited for the girls to get outside before.
When i saw that they were out. I facetime kaylin.  It rang 2 times before she answered.

"Hey mama." I said to her while lookat her walking.

"Hey. What you looking at? She asked.

"I'm looking at you baby."

"Nigga No. Obviously your not. You looking at some other bitch." She said getting irritated.

"Babe no need to get irritated. I'm looking at you. Look to your left."

"Huh... She said looking confused but she looked. I got out the car so she could see me.
When she saw me a smile grew on her face and thats what i wanted to see. I'll do anything for her to smile like that.

She and her friends make their way over to the car. And thats when Aaron and Trey came out.

We could see the surprises on their faces.

"I would jump on you right now. But I'm uncomfortable and miserable and want to go home.."

"Lets go home then. We driving your car." I said to her.
"You driving it." She said.

" Aii Ma."

"Yo one of y'all take this." I said throughing the key.

We left the school campus and reach home within 30 minutes.

Kaylin got in the shower as soon as she reach home. When she got out. Did whats Suppose To Be Done got some comfy clothes on and wrap her hair up in a bun.

"Ma I got you ice cream and chocolate. Which one you want? I asked.
"Bring them both." She said laying in bed.

I brought up both the ice cream and chocolate. While she ate and watch Tv I Rubb Her Tummy...

"When you going back?" I heard her asked.

"Idk ma. maybe in a week or two. You know i can drive here whenever i don't have to take the plane."

"I Know. But i don't want you to go. I miss you soo much."

"I miss you too mama. After this stay i'll try make it everry other day or every 3 day."

"Okay." She said. I kiss her forehead, kiss her cheeks. Kiss her nose then her lips.

DON'T JUST EXIST, LIVE💕⚘

VOTEE💕

COMMENT💕
SHARE💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
652K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
40K 66 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค