[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Final Announcements

Athena Arc Final

5.7K 180 66
By AxeTheRat04

Y/n charges at the Android, she uses her jets to boost herself out of the way. Her hand opens up revealing a plasma cannon. She began to shoot at him as he dodged each blast. As the last one flies past him, the heat of the beam burns a piece of his hood. Y/n punches her in the chest, but there was hardly a dent in the armor.

Y/n: Tsk. *thoughts* Probably made of Vibranium.

Y/n webs her face, before sliding underher, causing the robot to fall face first into the ground. Y/n goes to do an ax kick, but ATHENA grabs his leg, and slams him into the ground as she gets up. She activates her jet boosters and flies directly at Y/n and grabs him. She drags him along the floor before slamming him against the wall. She would continuously punch him in the chest. Y/n doesn't react, but instead he stops her fist, before headbutting her in the head. 

Her grip loosens as Y/n's hands begin to spark, he kicks her back a few times before webbing her head. He grabs the webs causing the electricity to flow to the webs to her head. Her head begins to spark, before she grabs his web, and pulls him towards her, and shoots him in the chest.

Y/n flies into the force field, which he bounces off of, Y/n skits across the ground before coming to a stop. Y/n coughs as he looks down at his chest. Half of his emblem was burned off revealing his chest, which had a few burn marks on his own. Y/n tries to stand up, but the pain on his chest grew.

Y/n: S-seems like I won't be healing till this machine is destroyed... then I could glitch again.

Y/n places some webs on his chest, and grits his teeth as Athena begins to charge a large plasma beam. Right before she shoots. Y/n webs her cannons and pulls them down, making her blast the ground below her. The moment the beam hit the ground, a large explosion engulfed her. The screen on her face began to flash different colors, when suddenly she felt her head be grabbed. She sees Y/n above her standing on the roof, he twists her head trying to snap it, but she activates her thrusters. Y/n let's go before she slams herself into the ceiling.

Y/n looked down to where the explosion was to see that the whole room is covered in some type of force field... he really can't escape...

Athena lands in front of him,and grabs Y/n by the throat. She raises a cannon to his face...

----

Outside, Avengers Tower began to grow unstable, as the heroes continued to fight the robot army. Laura is seen blocking an attack from the spider-bot using its talons. It jumps away, she suddenly hears slithering behind her. She turns to miniature versions of Venom and Carnage.

Laura: Venom? Carnage? Wait! 

Venom and Carnage get off of their host revealing the sleeping children who fall into their arms.

Laura: Natasha look!

Natasha stops firing her pistols and looks over wide eyed as she sees her child. She runs over to her and grabs her kid and strokes her hair.

Natasha : Iris! Are they okay?!

Laura: Yeah just out cold, seems they're under some sort of sleeping drug. We need to take Jason and Iris out of here!

Natasha: Got it. 

Natasha stands up, and looks at Gwendolyn who was switching her types.

Natasha: Gwendolyn!

Gwendolyn turns to her.

Natasha: Can you and Cindy take our kids out of here! It's too dangerous!

Cindy swings down to them.

Gwendolyn: Got it, but where do you want us to take them?

Laura: Take them to Feast! M/n is bound to be there during the lock-out!

Cindy: It could be dangerous, some bots are bound to follow us.

VENOM: Then let us join you.

The four look to see Casey and Ellie wrapped in their symbiotes.

Carnage: We will protect the four, you, finish the spider-bot.

They all nod, while over with Petra, she's using her iron spider legs to block its talons, when Black Cat suddenly slashes at it with her claws knocking it back. The robot grabs her wrist, and stares at her as it starts to put pressure on it, she takes out a web bomb, and places it on its neck. Before it could explode, Jennifer grabs Felica and pulls her way from the bot, who gets covered in webs. 

The roof suddenly shakes as an explosion is heard inside of the building.

Kamala: What was that?!

Petra: I think that was Y/n?!

----

Y/n is seen with more burn marks and webs around his body. It seemed... without his glitch powers, he had the slowest regeneration in the spider family. He stood up, his legs felt weak, as he looked at Athena. Who's body Language told him... she wasn't enjoying this. She raises her cannon again, but this time it shoots Y/n with a large gust of pressure knocking him into the wall. Y/n yells in pain as his whole body begins to feel like he was getting stabbed 1000 times over. 

The box in the middle of the room began to glow, catching Athena's attention.

Athena turns around and walks to the terminal, and began to type in certain commands. The box suddenly flies through the ceiling, passing the force field... in fact, Athena could touch the terminal... through the force field. Y/n pushes himself up, and began to limp towards the A.I. quietly. She looks at the terminal screen showing a box fly into the multiverse.

Athena: *still looking at the terminal* If you're wondering, that was my back up. It was set to release... four seconds before the machine is activated.

Y/n's eyes widened as the room suddenly began to feel wavy, reality began to grow blurry. Y/n fell to his knees as the room began to disappear, and he was In black void, with only him... Athena... and the machine.

Athena: ... Objective complete... you're now free... from Nightmare's wrath.

He clenches his fist, and growls at the AI.

Y/n: You... you killed them! All of them! I'm not worth destroying a universe for!

Athena: You are. Whether you think so or not. I was assigned to protect-

Y/n suddenly punches the ground.

Y/n: I fucking get it!

Athena: No you don't. I protect, Y/n. At least, most of you.

Y/n looked at her confused, unsure why she had to say that again.

Athena: If you die, the surge of Y/n's gaining free will and happy lives will end. They will die out in the hands of Nightmare. You need to stay alive... at least till the universe reboots.

Y/n: What do you mean reboot?!

Athena: Calm down. 

She shows Y/n a hologram of his old universe.

Athena: If I had left you in your universe, Gwen, the first one, would have woken up in less than a year, enraged. She would've become the nightmare of your world, and kill everything, including you. Not only that, enemies you couldn't have fathomed would've arrived. Such as A conqueror, a being that could eat galaxies, and much worse, your probability of living, even with that deal with Death, was too low to let happen.

The world is then shown to have destroyed itself, she ends the hologram.

Athena: I never stopped researching Nightmare for you, when you gave me its sample I knew he could destroy us all in a single moment. 3 years for him... was six months for us in our old universe. You need more time. Which is why I found you the perfect Universe. 

She brings up a new Earth, showing events that had happened in the world. It seemed very similar to his own, with some minor, and major differences. 

Athena: I didn't kill everyone, I simply shifted them into this universe. It's a mix of the two. He won't be able to find you till the three year mark. All of your wives will be there, not some copy, actually them, as well as your family. Their memory will be hazy... but it's them. And Gwen, her transformation has slowed down, she'll no longer wake up in a month rather, around the same time as Nightmare arrives. In order to save all Y/n's, I need to protect the Glitch.

Y/n: I... I don't get it. 

Athena: I know you wouldn't... you probably won't remember this conversation in the first place anyway. Once the final song plays.

Y/n: What??

Athena looks at Y/n as her body goes limp. The A.I. projection began to walk around him.

Athena: My back up, she's out there somewhere. She's... the first me. The one you made, to help the Avengers, and you, in your duties. She won't take... as drastic measures as I did, but she'll do a good job in your eyes. 

Her projection walks towards the machine.

Athena: Do you know why I picked this song? It was a lullaby. I need you to sleep, I've beaten you to the point you could hardly keep your eyes open. 

Y/n is seen on the ground looking at her, trying his best to keep himself from collapsing onto the ground.

Y/n: N-No… I can't give up.

Athena: When you wake up Y/n. You'll be back with your family. Like none of this ever happened. I swear... and I'm sorry, for all of this. It was a pleasure serving you.

???: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

In the distance a heavily glitching Nightmare is seen flying straight towards Y/n and Athena. 

Y/n's eyes widened, as a burst of energy suddenly over take him, and he pushes himself up.

Athena: How… How are you here?! 

Nightmare: I… I sensed irregular activity within the multiverse. A universe was collapsing and being born all over again! What the hell did you do!? My team didn't even do it!

Athena: … It seems I didn't take your glitching into account either… No… I can make this work.

Nightmare finally stands in front of Athena, as she stood in between him and Y/n.

Nightmare: What is she talking about?!

Y/n: I don't know!

Nightmare: Damn it, I should've fucking killed you!!

Nightmare rubs through Athena's hologram, and goes to punch Y/n. Y/n shoots a web, and zips directly at him, delivering a punch to Nightmare's chest. Suddenly the two glitch as the music grows louder.

Suddenly… the two froze.

Terminal: "Raapavu upada prutvi aakasaha kranahi kiranaha Agni udaka...Raboyo kalaam mrutyu dootha mounam dhaa mounam phalu isha…" 

Athena:  Of course… He's not the only Glitch anymore… so is Nightmare… in order for all Y/n's to survive, the glitches must remain… as one. 

A hologram of the multiverse appears in front of her as the two were still frozen behind her.

Athena: This doesn't just require one universe to reset… But the entire multiverse… Yes… that's what must happen. Increase power output…

Her hologram begins to glitch, as the void starts to shake.

Athena: By 100%. This, will truly, she them all. End communication.

Her hologram shatters as the machine then began to shake and grow louder…

Terminal: "Raapavu upada prutvi aakasaha kranahi kiranaha Agni udaka...Raboyo kalaam mrutyu dootha mounam dhaa mounam phalu isha........."

The void began to light up as the machine starts to break apart. Y/n and Nightmare, still stuck in place, began to glitch erratically, before being overcome by light… then… there was nothing. 

Nothing but black nothingness… and a single dot of light. The light began to sprout lines, of alternate paths. More dots begin to form, and lines connect, complex shapes, colors, and light fill the one dark void. The line and dots began strange shapes remancent of webbing, as they grow endless…

However, just as before, one dot shakes… and one connected to it…  glitches.

----

A young Y/n is seen stirring awake in a familiar room, a room filled with posters, gadgets, and clothes on the floor. He pushes himself up from bed, he pushes his door open and rubs his eyes, before making his way to the living room.

Casey: Hey you're finally awake! 

Y/n: Hm? Casey, what are you doing here so early?

There stood Casey, Cletus Kasady's 14 year old daughter, and Y/n's first girlfriend. 

Casey: Your mom let me in, apparently dad had to go out for work a few hours! So I'm helping her cook!

Y/n: Really?

M/n: Sí Mijo. 

His mother's voice catches his attention as he looks over to the kitchen, where his mother was making breakfast. Y/n and Casey sat at the dining table, while F/n was drinking coffee wearing his captain uniform at the dinner table. He finishes his coffee and smiles before looking at his son.

F/n: So, what day is today Y/n?

Y/n: Um… it's Saturday right?

M/n: Well yes, but what's special about today?

Y/n: Um… it's sunny? 

Casey: No silly, it's your birthday!

Y/n thinks about it for a second before smacking his head. He groans a bit and chuckles nervously. 

Y/n: Wait seriously?

Casey sighs.

Casey: You've been working too much on that drone huh?

He nods causing her to shake her head and pat his head.

Casey: Well, none of us forgot! You'll be happy to know I invited Petra and the others!

Y/n: Wait really?!

M/n: Yeah she did, speaking of which they should be here any minute no-

The doorbell suddenly goes off F/n gets up and opens the door. Behind it was Harry, his father Norman and Emily Osborn. Petra Parker and Ned Leeds with May Parker. Lieutenant George Stacy, and Quinten Beck,M/n's adoptive brother, each adult carried a present.

Y/n: Wha- are those for me?!

George: Yeah but relax kid, not till later.

Petra: HI Y/n! Hi Casey!!

Harry: You look like you just woke up!

Ned: Yeah for real!

Casey: It's cause he did, he'll be all up soon!

Y/n buries his face in embarrassment, that's was until, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.

Casey: It'll be okay baby… you wanna go to take a shower so you could bee all ready for this day of fun!

Y/n: Yeah… I'll be back!

He gives her one more squeeze, before rushing out of the room. Casey and Petra giggles as the kids go to the couch, and the parents sit in the kitchen table.

F/n: Soooo… what did you guys get him?

Norman: Oh just out the gates L/n?

May: Yes isn't it a bit early?

M/n giggles and begins serving the adults coffee, and places Y/n's food to the side.

M/n: He just loves to have the jump on people.

George: Tell me about it.

F/n: Listen if it's about that case-

George: You should've informed me I was the bait!

F/n: You're a bad liar man!

Everyone mutters in agreement as George sighs and drinks his coffee. Norman just shrugs shrugs says his present.

Norman: Well I got him a few hundred dollars.

All the parents look at him in shock, when M/n grabs the older man's ear.

Norman: OW OW!!  What I do?!

M/n: That's a horrible gift! That's too much! How are we supposed to repay you!

Emily: I told you that was a bad idea!

Norman: I though kids like money!

Emily: They do… Jesus, I got him some shirts and a necklace.

May: I know he and Petra love Star Wars, so I got him a Lego set… I think it's called the X-star… or wing? 

F/n: That's perfect, those two begged me to get him the DVD collections. 

George: I got him a few video games and a new Xbox 360 controller.

M/n: Oh he could finally play with Casey when she comes over! He could only play with others if Harry brings his remote!

Beck: Oh…

Everyone turns to Beck, who scratches his head. 

M/n: Hermano… what did you get him?

Beck: I didn't know we had price limits…

M/n: What… did you get him?

Beck: Um… one of a kind… STARK drone parts…

M/n stares at her brother, and suddenly takes a deep breath, F/n looked away in fear. 

M/n: You're lucky it's his birthday.

George: Damn man you're screwed.

Beck: I know man.

The mother suddenly turns to George causing him to flinch, however her intimidating energy seemed to falter.

M/n: By the way George, weren't you going to bring your daughter so you can introduce them to each other?

George: Oh she didn't want to go, so her mother decided to take her to her grandmother's. I tried, but apparently she didn't want to meet a kid she didn't know.

Beck: That's a shame, I'm sure they all would've made great friends.

The continued to talk as over with the kids, they were decusising their great friend's birthday.

Harry: So, you have any idea what we're doing today?

Casey: M/n is taking us all to central park Zoo. Then we're gonna come back here, eat, and have him open his presents! 

Ned: Seriously that's awesome!

Harry: Oh I love that place!

Petra: Wait, you call his mom by his first name? I thought that wasn't allowed?

Casey shrugs.

Casey: She says I can, calls me her daughter in law!

Petra looks disheartened from that news, but shakes it off. Smile, keep smiling, for him. After about 20 minutes, Y/n comes back out in a fresh batch of clothes, and semi-wet hair.

Y/n: I'm back I'm back!

M/n: Come on Y/n, grab your sandwich, I'm going to take, tu y tus amigos to the Zoo!

Y/n: Wait really?! That's awesome!

M/n: Alright kids let's go to my car! The others are gonna stay behind and get the place ready for tonight!

The kids all nod and all rush to follow her outside. These were certainly Y/n's favorite moments… although, he's painfully unaware, on how his life will playout again… or, how they'll change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 66 12
"Amidst the chaos, Carnage's relentless pursuit of Peter Parker becomes a lethal dance, an obsession destined for fatal consequences." - Me Step into...
63.5K 3.6K 29
Every universe has a spiderman. In a universe it could be you, your mom, your uncle, your cousin, even your best friend. This story will follow not o...
22.1K 803 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
1.4M 46.3K 199
Y/N L/N doesn't know much about his family or where he came from. All he knows is that he's lived in New York all his life, fighting and stealing to...