Her Sanity

By gayacademy

"I swear nothing happened" I tried not to moan "I warned you Allison that you are mine that no one should to... More

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

28

83K 2K 1.6K
By gayacademy

Allison POV

"How are you doing" Jade asked

I'm holding up okay I would say. The bruise from the hit Alex gave me across my face is fading away. Apart from the hit he didn't do anything else which I was grateful for. All he did was tell me that he will be texting me what to do and I should be ready.

"I'm doing okay" I shrug

I do feel extremely bad about the things I said to Leone though. I didn't want to say those things, I didn't want to hurt her but I had to because it was the best for me.

I know I should have found some way to let her know that I wasn't okay, to let her know that he was in the apartment but I didn't. When I saw her I went straight into panic mode and my brain wasn't thinking of other options but to push her away so she could leave.

I'm now paying the consequences for my actions

I had texted her last night asking if you could meet me at my apartment but she only read the message. I had also tried calling but she declined it. I felt terrible because I really needed her but I pushed her away

Was that how she felt when I did those things to her

Wow

I made my bed now I have to lie in it

If I'm being honest I would say I'm seeing Leone different now before I was scared of her and uncomfortable but now it's not the same. I think it all changed the night she held me and made me feel safe. For some reason my mind and body craves her.

"That's good" Jade smile "But did you tell Leone about what happened try explaining to her"

I shake my head "I had text and called her but she didn't respond" I said

"I understand that maybe she's hurt about the things you said" Jade said

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out to see I got a message. I thought it was Leone finally getting back to me but it was a message from Alex. I sighed rolling my eyes as I read the message.

BDB (Big Dumb Bitch): Here's what I need from you. I need you to make up with Leone get her on your good side because I need you to get her in your bed and I'll take it from there. Seduce her or something I know you are probably good at that. Text me and let me know when you have her.

I felt like I wanted to scream, cry, shout just everything in one. I didn't want Alex to die before but now I definitely want him to.

I felt my phone being grabbed out of my hand I looked up to see Kylie and Jade reading the message.

"We are definitely telling Leone about this let's go" Kylie stood up from her chair

We were at a a cafe about to get something to eat but I guess the plan has changed.

"Where are we going" I asked standing up from my chair

"To show Leone this message and tell her everything" she said walking out the cafe

How will we tell her if we don't know where is

Does Kylie know where she is?

I walked out the cafe following behind her. We stood to the side of the building making sure we were blocking the pathway for anyone.

"How will we tell her? How will we find her?" I asked confused

"We are going to her work place" Kylie said

"How do you even know where she works" Jade asked

Thank you

Took the words right out of my mouth

"The day we had a meeting in the conference room the boss gave me some documents to be mailed and I saw her name on the document as the building name Russo's Empire. That's the day you didn't come to work and she asked for you" Kylie said typing on my phone before handing it back to me

I took the phone looking at it to see she had order an Uber for us to go see Leone.

"Well wow" Jade said

A few minutes the later the Uber pulled up and we got in. The closer we got to the building the more I felt myself getting nervous.

What if we get there and she doesn't want to see me. What if she says something that will hurt me. How will she react to me showing up at her place of work.

The ride to our destination didn't take long. Once the Uber stop we got out in front of a very building that look really expensive from the outside. It looked like it had thirty or thirty two floors, there was also a sign at the top that said Russo's Empire.

"Let's go" Kylie grabbed both my hand and Jade's pulling us into the building

Once we got inside the building I was at awe. The inside was breathtaking, it looks really expensive. It was filled with both men and women dressed in professional business attire going about their day.

"This bitch is expensive I wonder if they are hiring" Kylie said looking around

"Same sis" Jade added

I shake my head at friends as I walked over to the receptionist to get some information.

"Good day welcome to Russo's Empire how may I assist you today" the very nice lady at the receptionist desk asked

"Hi I'm here to see Leone Russo" I said

"Is she expecting you today and may I ask your name"

"Yes she is" I lied  "And my name is Allison Santiago"

"Great one moment"  she smiled

I watched as she typed something on the computer before handing three security passes to me. I took them, clipping one to my pants loop.

"Please take the elevator to the 30th floor where you will take a right down the hall" she smiled

My guess was correct, thirty floors

"Thank you very much" I returned the smile before walking over to my friends who seemed starstruck.

"Here you guys go" I handed their passes to them before walking over to the elevator.

I stepped on to elevator with Kylie and Jade, I pressed the top floor feeling the elevator start to go up.

Once the elevator stopped we stepped out into the hall. I made way down the hall taking a right coming face to face with her office door. On the door read L.Russo.

Instantly I wanted to turn around and leave. My nerves were a mess right now I couldn't control them.

Get yourself together Allison

"Are we going to knock or play staring contest with the door" Kylie asked

I decided to ignore her as I lift my shaking hands knocking twice on the door. I waited a few minutes before I heard a faint come in.

I turned the handle on the door pushing it open. I stepped into her office with Jade and Kylie then closing the door behind me.

Her office was huge, could probably fit my whole apartment in here. She had a large glass window that overlooked the city, she had an office bar, a huge couch and doors which were closed with who knows what's behind them.

"Allison what are you doing here" she stood up her chair walking over to me

Her voice sending shivers down my body

I took the time to take in what she was wearing. She wore a black dress pants and white button up shirt tucked in with a few buttons open and her sleeves rolled up.

"Ms. Casanova, Ms. Roman" she nodded to the girls who stood behind me

"Allison" she stood in front me

I felt my knees going weak at her smell

I missed her smell

Her being this close to me

I felt my breath hitch as I stared into those eyes that I'm becoming to love so much.

"First of all" Kylie walked up standing beside me "Are you hiring because this bitch is nice"

Jade stood beside Kylie hitting her shoulder "We can't bring you no where" Jade scolded

Leone turned her head at Kylie smiling "I'll be happy to hire you Ms. Casanova"

"Great I'll be here Monday" she said before turning to me "You better throw that pussy on her because gurrrrrl lord have mercy" she whispered in my ear

Did she forget why we came here. We definitely can't take her no where that's for sure.

"We'll let you guys talk" Jade grabbed Kylie's hand pulling her out the office.

I felt the mood in the room shift. It was just me and her now. I cleared my throat as I mustered the strength to say something.

"Leone" I said

"Allison"

"Can I tell you something" I stepped closer to her "But first can you hold me" I said

She tilted her to the right then smiled "For as long as you want princess" she opened her arms for me

I missed her smile

I walked into her arms, wrapping my arms around her torso resting my head against her chest as she wrapped hers around my shoulders.

I felt safe and at peace

I missed her holding me

"I've missed you Allison it was hard staying away from you especially with those things you said" she whispered

I've missed you too

"I'm really sorry about what I said I came here to give my reason behind it" I tightened my grip around her torso

I pulled back from her holding looking into her eyes that were looking right back at me.

"Let's have a seat" I held her hands as we walked over to the couch to take a seat.

Let's hope this goes well

*

I was now back at apartment after a very long day.

After speaking with Leone I had asked her to come over to my apartment and stay the night because I missed having her to hold me. She told me that she would come after she was finished with work.

After everything the girls and I had left and eventually went to get lunch as planned. We talked, ate and enjoyed our day together before they had to go. I came home and made sure I had the place cleaned and ready for when Leone came.

It was currently after two in the morning now. I was sitting up in my bed with my back to headboard and my head leaned back. Leone was currently beside me asleep.

Let's just get this over with

I leaned over picking my phone off the nightstand. I unlocking it going to my messages to text Alex.

Me: I did what you asked. She's here at my apartment asleep.

I sighed reading over the message before pressing send. I rested my phone back on the nightstand, I leaned my head back closing my eyes.

After a few minutes I saw my phone lighting up, I leaned over picking it up and unlocking it seeing a message from Alex.

BDB: I'm at the door

I pulled the covers off me, I carefully made my way out the bed making sure to not make any sound. I opened the door quietly making my way downstairs.

Here goes nothing

I walked over to the door opening it to see Alex standing there with a smug look on his face. He stepped into my apartment closing the door behind him.

"Hello Ally" he smiled stepping closer to me

I took a stepped back "let's just get this over with" I sighed

"Straight to business I love it" he smirked "So where is she"

I wish I could wipe that stupid smirk off his face

"She's in my room" I said

I watched as he walked through the living then head upstairs to my room with me following behind him. Once we made it to my room door he pulled his gun out before pushing the door open and walking inside.

This is it

I walked into the turning the lights on so he could see her laying on the bed.

I turned to face him seeing he had a smile on his face "Can you just do what you came here for" I asked

He smiled walked to side of the bed where Leone was sleeping. I followed behind him making sure to keep my distance. He crouched down so he could face her "I must say Allison you have out done yourself. Good job playing her"

"Nah she played you" Leone said grabbing Alex throat and putting her gun to his forehead

Instantly I saw the guy I now know as Marcus walked out the closet and pressed his gun against the back of Alex head. He took Alex gun from him placing it in the waistband of his pants.

I took a step back not wanting to getting in anything that would be happening.

I watched as Leone got up from out the bed standing up and bringing Alex to his feet as well.

"I heard you were looking for me" she titled her head to the right smiling "So here I am playboy" she tightened her grip around his throat.

To say I carried out this well was beyond me. I should have been worrying and shaking but I felt confident, safe and protected because Leone was here.

I can't believe I just did that

"Shall we get down business I mean we have a lot to discuss and I heard you have a lot to share. How about we do this over a drink of scotch" she smiled

I was in the corner of the room staring at the interaction that was taking place. Leone was too calm. Alex on the other hand looked angry and had a clenched jaw.

"Allison" Alex laughed bitterly "You'll get what's coming for crossing me" he hissed

I watched as Leone use the grip of her gun hitting Alex in the side of his head full force "Wrong, you'll get what's coming for even having the thought of laying a hand on her" she said

Karma is a bitch

I squirmed as I watched his head bounce to the side and back.

"You-" Leone cut him off with a hit to the mouth

What goes around comes back around

I watched as Marcus took a zip tie from his pocket and placed it around Alex hand tightening it.

"All this talking is hurting my head let me go teach you a lesson to only speak when you are spoken to" Leone said

She turned to Marcus "Make sure she's okay" then she turned to me "You have nothing to worry about now princess get some sleep I'll be back I promise" she sent me that charming smile

"Promise" I asked looking into her eyes

"Always" she said before walking out door with Alex

Now I don't have to worry about anything or Alex. I can finally sleep peacefully without having to check if someone is watching or in my apartment and most importantly I don't have to worry about him putting his hands on me.

I don't know what Leone is going to do to him and I'm not sure that I want to find but I know it won't be something pretty.

One thing for sure I just hope he gets what he deserves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.8K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...
121K 717 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
92.1K 3.2K 25
Mia Foxx, way in over her head, decides to join a dating website. More like she's forced to but that's besides the point. 'Looking_For_Love' is her u...
1M 33.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...