Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon

1.8K 22 2
By Piccologirl1994

Hello everyone, just to clarify a heads up, this is my longest and long ass fanfic I ever made. The reason why is because both me and this person both shared ideas how it works and well it wasn't supposed to be this long, but to make this story interesting, so I did it. For future reference, I won't be doing this idea ever again since longer pages will be risky once it's posted, anyway enjoy. 

Suggested by NightmareBlood

On Planet Namek lies another being residing with the Namekian tribes. Their race are all male, an asexual beings who only live in peace and harmony. As they resume their lives, one day, a speeding broken ship is heading towards the river banks of the village. Everyone ran and took cover. 

Once the ship made a crash landing, water splashed everywhere and made a small crater on the ground. Everyone moved closer and noticed that this ship is an escape pod. Mori, one of the elders, decided to look inside the ship. Everyone warned him with caution and watched him open the ship's door lid. Once he looks inside, he gasps in fascination.

They all saw him move out of the ship and look down in surprise, seeing a small little infant in Mori's arms. Once Mori walks back to his villagers, they all gasp in shock. This infant is from the hybrid race. A small (color) female baby with (color) gem plates on her forehead, top shoulders, lower legs, and on her chest. Her eyes are red yet filled with innocence. Everyone was awed. Some of the children are excited to see her.

Nail looked cautious yet he carefully extended his finger near her. Her small hand gently grips around his finger. Nail knew that they needed to train her to protect their planet. "Elder Mori, what should we name her?",Nail asked. It was hard for the race to think they are dealing with an opposite sex infant, but they welcomed her as their own. Therefore, they named her (Y/n)-Chan.

Years later, (Y/n)-Chan grew up into a young and beautiful female with a (height) height and has a curvaceous shaped body with a (slim like weight) stomach. Once the race realized that her body is an exoskeleton, that explains why she doesn't show any reproductive parts; yet she has (sized) shaped boobs. Her gem plates are (color), her exoskeleton is (color), her tail small yet long, has (color) nails, red eyes, (color) lips, and small round ears.

During her entire life including childhood, all she does besides growing up, eat, drink, nap, is train. Warriors of the Namekian clan trained her since age one, to help her get stronger while protecting everyone she loves and cares for. 

At first, it was rough and tough; to endure the harsh and mind blowing challenges. But over time, she got up to speed and surpassed her mentors. From age 5, she transformed into her second form, then age 11 turned into her third form, and eventually till age 18, she transformed into her fourth final form.

Since age 18, she has stayed at her fourth form more, only because she likes her appearance. But now at age (insert age here), she successfully went beyond her fourth form and transformed into Golden (Y/n)-Chan. Namekians are shocked by her transformations yet they believed the goodness in her won't deceive them. As long as she protects them from any invaders, they're safe. But that's not on her mind, she is bored of her life and needs some new excitement in her life.

Hours pass and it's evening; children and most Namekian villagers went to bed; Some of the warriors just hang out in case they get intruders. As for (Y/n)-Chan, she just hangs outside in the outskirts of the middle of nowhere, near a lake. She sat on the grass, staring at the starry sky. She let out a sigh, "This life is hell; if only there's something more fun and exciting out there", she said to herself. She stands up and plans to go to bed. However, she senses two kis; almost two miles from her left direction.

She smiles and flies out north, following the two strong kis. After she flies two miles, she eventually spots a ship. She hides herself at a nearby boulder. She peered her face out and spotted what appears to be unknown species. They're known as Saiyans, the toughest, strongest, and mightiest race. 

She smiles again, and cannot wait to give them a challenge. However, her plan was interrupted as the communicator from the ship announced, "Greetings Saiyans of the Frieza Force, I am obliged to have all Saiyans go to Planet Vegeta. There will be further instructions once you all arrive." The two Saiyans nod and go inside the ship, then instantly used hyperspace wrap to travel fast; quickly, she follows after them and (nothing could go wrong) flies out of the planet's atmosphere and follows the ship at fast speed. Since this could be a long trip, she quietly follows the ship as she starts her journey.

Thanks to the Saiyans who used Hyperspace warp, they managed to arrive on Planet Vegeta within three hours. The ship entered the planet's atmosphere and instantly arrived at the docking bay, outside the Saiyan village.

Once the two Saiyans left the ship, they didn't realize that they left the door open. Once the coast is clear, (Y/n)-Chan exit the ship. She looks around in awe, finding the Saiyans weird yet has very strong feisty attitudes. But she didn't stay long as she noticed a palace in her direction in the West. She instantly flies away and heads towards the palace.

Meanwhile, at King Vegeta's palace, King Cold's ship arrives near the premises. King Vegeta and his councilmen approach King Cold. After King Cold steps off the moving ramp, a shorter Ice-jin in a hovering chair stands besides Cold. Next to them are the best soldiers and men.

 "It's been a long time, King Vegeta", King Cold said. King Vegeta smiled, "It's great to see you again, King Cold", but he noticed the shorter Ice-jin. He senses something very wrong from him. King Cold turned to him, "This is my son Frieza", he introduced Frieza to the Saiyans.

Frieza's cold icy glare sends King Vegeta chills down his spine. He kneels down to him; King Vegeta's council did the same. "Um..Greetings Lord Frieza, welcome", he greeted Frieza. Frieza scoffs and leans closer, "I believe the pleasure is all mine", he said, in a sinister chilling voice. King Vegeta stares down at the ground, scared and feels a little sweat off his forehead. 

King Cold chuckles, "Anyway, I'll get straight to the point", he said. That caused King Vegeta to look up in confusion. King Cold resumes talking, "I am now retiring effective, immediately. From this moment on, Freiza will be your commander", King Cold pat Frieza's right back shoulder, which makes Frieza close his eyes and scoffed; then Cold resumes speaking, "Which means the Cold Force is now the Frieza Force."

King Vegeta tries to speak, yet his words are slurred (or mumbled due to confusion). Yet King Cold speaks again, "Oh don't worry, that doesn't mean you and the Saiyans are done. They will resume working under different commander and a few new rules. Though, I will give you a fair warning: I will tell you that my son is colder and much harsher than I am", he said. Frieza pushes Cold's hand off his shoulder and cackles out loud, almost scaring the Saiyans including King Vegeta.

An hour later, since Frieza and King Cold have free time, King Vegeta invites them over, as a generous gesture, to the throne room where they'll plan out the new orders for the Saiyan Soldiers while having wine. King Cold smirked, happy to see his son being in charge of his own army. While letting them get to know each other, King Cold decided to get some fresh air outside the palace.

Meanwhile, (Y/n)-Chan arrived near the outside of the palace. She finds the place huge and is interested to see who lives there. It was a tall and massive palace, something she finds lovely. (Y/n)-Chan walked toward the palace of the Saiyans. The Saiyan Guards noticed her presence. "Hey, stop right there!", said the brute muscled Saiyan guard. 

They point their spears at her. "No one's permitted into the Palace without the King's permission!", said the tall Saiyan guard. She huffed as she placed her knuckles onto her hips, "Well let the king know that there is a lady here wishing to come in" she said. They point their spears closer to her; "Not until the King confirms this", said the third Guard. 

Each guard surrounds her, not letting her near the palace. She sighed, annoyed, "do I have to fight you boys?" She asked, maturely acting like a lady, "I surely don't want to do that."

"Not unless you do", said the forth guard, "You either leave or we will force you to." She tsked at them, "How can I leave with you surrounding me hmmm? Besides, you wouldn't hurt a lady would you?" , she asked. She noted; she realizes that no matter how she wants to avoid fighting, they're too stupid to listen. 

The guards drop their spears and clench their fists, preparing to attack. She sighed and dodged an attack and kneed the Saiyan. One of the guards groaned and fell backwards; two more guards frowned and rammed at her. She used her tail to trip them and kick them.

One of them face planted onto the ground; the second guard instantly runs around and throws his ki blast at her. She wasn't phased by the ki blast and used her ki blast to knock him out. All the guards are down; knocked out. (Y/n)-Chan stood where she was and stared at the unconscious guards. 

Her ears hear clapping behind her. "Bravo, young lady", commented the deep voice. She turned and saw King Cold clapping while approaching her direction. She looked at him; she noticed that he is similar to her originate race. She turned around and saw a huge icejin with a cape clapping at her. "And you are?" She asked.

"Oh my, how rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself: I am King Cold. I was known as commander of the Cold Force, an army to conquer worlds and sell them for profit", he introduced himself and bowed to her. (Y/n)-Chan bowed to him, "Pleasure", and looked around the palace's premises, She gave a small curtsy to him and said, "let me guess you own this world don't you." 

King Cold chuckled, "Oh heavens no! This planet isn't mine. This belongs to a race known as Saiyans: the so-called powerful and toughest race. They work for a new commander, serving for the newly renamed army, so they can keep their planet, slave free, and able to obtain supplies when they serve us", he explained.

"Basically slaves still,'' she thought and said, "And I'm guessing your son's name is Frieza?" ,she asked. King Cold stared in awe, "Oh? So you know my son already?", he asked. She nods, "Well duh. First off: I'm quite aware who Frieza is and what he and you did throughout the universe. And secondly: Because I heard about the Cold Force from where I lived, I figured that your son's name is also the name of the newly renamed army", she explained.

King Cold nods, finding her interesting, "My, you sure know everything about me and my former army. Anyway enough about me and my son, who you might be?", he asked. "My name is (Y/n)-Chan", she said calmly. He hums, "Well (Y/n)-Chan, I see you put quite a show when you took down the guards. I bet Frieza is interested in seeing you. Why don't we head inside the palace and go meet him", he offered.

She nodded, "Very well" she said and followed him into the palace where Saiyans looked at them and bowed to King Cold. As they made their way to the throne room, King Vegeta and Frieza were chatting until they turned to see (Y/n)-Chan walking with King Cold. "King Cold, welcome back. Um...and who is this be?", King Vegeta asked. "Allow me to introduce you to her: This is (Y/n)-Chan. I saw her take down the Saiyan guards on her own and I decided to invite her to meet Frieza", he introduced her to them.

(Y/n)-Chan noticed King Vegeta looking a little pissed and saw Frieza walking over. He is quite...short. Frieza gave her an annoyed look, "What are you staring at?", he asked. He was kinda a snob and does not do manners when dealing with someone he has never seen before. "I thought you would be...taller" she said looking away lightly. 

He did not find it funny, "Oh I'm sorry, did my father mention my height? I might be the shortest being, but I am the strongest being of the entire universe! I managed to defeat beings mostly in this form of mine!", he explained. "Then you wouldn't mind a fight then. Would you?" She asked, trying to be properly still.

Frieza hums, "My, you got guts to come challenge me. I will warn you that my form will definitely beat you in a minute", he said. He was curious why she challenged him so calmly. "That I would like to see," she said. Frieza chuckles, "I see you're confident. That shows you're serious. Since you asked, I'll gladly accept that challenge. But I will warn you that I have four forms. This one is my first form. Care to see my other forms?" "I would love to see those forms," she said. "Well, if you insist", he said.

Then, everyone moves quickly to the walls of the room. King Vegeta is more pissed off that they're going to fight in his home. Frieza suddenly powers up his ki, screaming as his body changes. He is getting bigger and taller, and his horns have grown longer too. Once his aura stops glowing, everyone is shocked to see him transform. 

"Here, this is my second form", Frieza said with a deep voice. He is almost the same height as his father. "Not bad" she said, looking like she's not impressed. "Besides, should we take this outside?' Frieza gives her a confused look; he notices that there's no room in the palace. He nods, "Yes, outside is much better than here. After you", he said, offering her to go first.

(Y/n)-Chan walked outside to the arena. Frieza follows her outside, at least a few yards away from the palace. King Cold, King Vegeta, and King Vegeta's council waited near the gate, to witness the fight. "Now then, shall we?", Frieza asked. "We shall," she replied with a smirk. "You first", Frieza offered. She flew at him and threw a punch; Frieza dodged and punched her back. She quickly dodged and backed up a bit before going for another attack. 

Frieza cracked his knuckles as he watched her moves. He ran instantly and avoided her second attack. She growled and decided to play defense for a bit. Frieza watched himself and powered his ki blast; he moved fast and threw his ki blast at her. She quickly dodged and threw a ki blast in her direction.

Frieza stood there, the blast hit him. He survived the hit, but he noticed it left a few scratches. He was pissed by this result. "So you think you're stronger than me (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked, "Surely you must be joking when you think that you're better than me." "I don't think I am." She said smirking "I know I am" she said and saw him change forms. Frieza chuckles as he finds her claim amusing, "Well then, I say let's make this more interesting. Allow me to show you my third form", he said as he powers up again.

Once Frieza finished transforming, he's in his more strange third form, almost like a xenomorph from Alien. (Y/n)-Chan looked a little disgusted by that form, "How about the fourth form?" she said. Everyone murmurs and whispers as they witness another disaster. 

Frieza smirked, "What, too disgusted to fight me? I bet my third form is stronger than yours", and he aimed his ki beam at her. She slapped it away like it was nothing and sent multiple ki blasts at him. He stared in shock and tried to dodge them; A few managed to hit him.

He winced in pain, now seething his teeth while growling. "How!? How have you managed to harm me!?" "I guess I'm better," she said. He growls; then he breathes, "Fine, since you're insisting, I will show you my fourth final form!", then he transforms again. 

This time, his ki level powers are high, his form is almost the same as his first form except he has no horns, shows his gem plates on head, shoulders, shins, and abdomen, yet he's still short. "There it is. Now show me your true power' she thought and charged at him.

Frieza instantly dodged her; then he aimed his finger at her back and muttered, "bang", then it headed towards her. She used all her power to stop the attack; He stared wide eyed, "What!? How!?", he exclaimed in question. 

She took a deep breath "try again" she said. He growls and then instantly flies towards her and throws every punch at her. (Y/n)-Chan dodged most of them but got punched in the stomach real good and flew back slamming into the brick wall. Frieza smirked, finally got her. He scoffs, "I thought so. Is this the best you can do?", he asked.

(Y/n)-Chan spat at the ground and sighed, "I bet that isn't your full power" she said, smirking and getting up like nothing happened. Frieza sighed, then he gave her a sinister smile, "No, I'm only using half of my power. Allow me to go full power", and then his ki level spiked to his full power. His body mass grew bigger and his stamina grew too. 

Once he finished, he cackles, "Prepare to lose because my form will make you take back those words." Frieza screams as he powers up, his aura glowing, making him feel powerful. "Then, let me show you my full power" she did a pose and powered up more and more with a powerful aura surrounding her. She turned Golden shining against the sunlight.

Everyone stared in shock including King Cold, King Vegeta, even Frieza starred in horrific shock. "W..What!? What is that form?", he asked. "This is my Beautiful Golden form" she said while her tail sway ever so lightly. "No way, this can't be real", King Vegeta said in disbelief. "My, she seems more worthy than I thought she would be", King Cold commented quietly.

 Freiza stared in shock and yet felt mocked. "How is that possible!? How did you obtain that form!?", he demanded. "It took years of mental and physical training to obtain this form" she said.

"Training!? Ha! I have never trained in my entire life. I managed to transform by will. How would training help you get this far!?", he asked sarcastically. "You see I trained ever since I started to walk and my power grew by each year, it was bound to happen" she said. 

Frieza frowned and seethed his teeth, then he instantly threw punches at her. She disappeared and reappeared behind him and kicked him to the wall and threw multiple punches. He received direct punches, felt his body exhausted. He gagged, coughing up blood. He felt his power weaken, and felt humiliated.

Frieza's vision saw (Y/n)-Chan instantly heading upwards. She then flew up to the sky, stops in mid-air, and yells "chaos disintegration!"; a blast of darkness and light went straight toward him. Frieza did not move, he was paralyzed and got hit by the blast. Everyone shields their faces while screaming. "My god!", King Cold exclaimed. 

As the hit emitted the brightest glow, it crashed through the building of the palace. King Vegeta gasps, feeling his home almost destroyed. But after the glow fades, the palace is still standing. They all turn to see Frieza who was thrown from the wall to the other side, all knocked out and covered in bruises and cuts. They all find (Y/n)-Chan very powerful like she claimed.

(Y/n)-Chan turned back to normal and landed on the ground. Frieza woke up and slowly tried to get up while groaning in pain. (Y/n)-Chan walked over and offered a hand to help him up; Frieza turned his head away, refusing her help. He stood up and slowly turned his back to her. "I suppose you won. You may be the strongest opponent I ever faced, but hear me say that I am always the strongest among everyone else including these monkeys", he said, in a mad tone. He starts to walk away, "Father, we're leaving", he said.

(Y/n)-Chan sighed and crossed her arms. King Cold walks over to her, "My, my. What a sight to behold. You really are something. So tell me, where are you from (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked her. "Father!", Frieza shouted, "Let's go now!" He is pissed off whenever he's mad. 

"Don't be rude my son, I'm curious", King Cold said, then turned to (Y/n)-Chan, "Since you're like one of us, I'm wondering if you're not from our planet", he said. "I'm not going to tell you." She said, still crossing her arms. King Cold sighed, "Oh well, I guess we'll take our leave then. Good luck getting home", he said. He bids King Vegeta farewell and will make sure they'll receive more supplies to fix the repairs.

(Y/n)-Chan watched them leave and turned to King Vegeta "Sorry about destroying the place. Is there any way I can help?", she asked. King Vegeta growls, then sighed, "Yes, going back where you come from will help. We don't need anymore bullshit from beings like you and Frieza", then he marched back inside with his council following behind him. She sighed.; she tried being kind, but no one's accepting any help from her. She shrugged her shoulders and wandered back to the Saiyan village.

Since she doesn't want to see Frieza and his army ever again, she decided to steal the Saiyan ship that she followed and flew back home.

Part II

The next day came on Planet Namek; everyone from the villagers were enjoying their peaceful lives and their day. Except for (Y/n)-Chan. She was on edge; had she endangered her home? (Y/n)-Chan pondered, feeling uneasy since yesterday on Planet Vegeta, where she first met King Cold and Frieza. 

Ever since she wondered that if they truly are emperors of this universe, her presence on this planet could endanger the Namekian race. So, she decided to leave and Travel to other planets so her presence won't bring danger to her friends and family.

She traveled to different planets to avoid attention to herself. Or to others. One planet was inhabited by an unknown race; the next planet is only inhabited by creatures. But no matter where she goes , planet to planet, no planet suitable to her and unable to find any abandoned/uninhabitant worlds. (Y/n)-Chan sighed and was about to give up. Until...

She was surrounded by the Frieza Force. Surrounding her are all of the soldiers' ships. However, what got her more worried is the mothership. The mothership opened the door; (Y/n)-Chan starred in an annoyed look to be face to face with none other than Frieza. Soon she saw Frieza in his hover chair. Frieza scoffed, "Well, well, well~ Look who's here. The lovely (Y/n)-Chan, wandering through the universe. What's wrong sweetheart? Are you lost?", then he cackled.

"Just traveling", (Y/n)-Chan said, crossing her arms "Just visiting planets and their tasty recipes before meeting Lord Beerus. He said he has to visit again to try my cooking" she said. Frieza nearly choked himself, "Wait...Did you just dare say his name!?", he asked. Soon Whis appeared "oh hello Lord Frieza, how are you?" He asked, and turned to (Y/n)-Chan, " Miss (Y/n)-Chan, it's time for you to cook for Lord Beerus again. He loves your cooking more than mine." "Of course Whis, I'll be happy to cook for him again" she said.

Frieza stared in disbelief and shock, but he quickly smiled and chuckled, "Why hello there Whis. I'm doing well, you?" And turned to Eris, "Since when did you cook for the God of Destruction?", he asked. "I cooked all my life. I love to cook, it's my hobby", She said. "Well we must be off" Whis said and (Y/n)-Chan grabbed his arm, turned to Frieza and smirked, "Bye Frieza!"

Frieza pretends to smile and wave as the (Y/n)-Chan and Whis left. Once they're gone, Frieza's smile turned into a frown and growled, "That woman is making a fool out of me. How dare she make herself better than me!", he said. "She's not the emperor of the universe," Zarbon said, on his right side.

 "And yet she is being a favorite cook to Lord Beerus?", Dodoria said confused, on Frieza's left side. "Well, all we know is that whatever home planet she lives it's protected with her cooking," Zarbon replied. "Lord Frieza, she left her ship here so maybe we can hack the system and see which planet she's from" A soldier suggested.

Frieza smirked, "Good idea. Go inside the ship and report back to me once you hacked the system", he commanded. Instantly out of nowhere, Whis came back without (Y/n)-Chan;s presence. Whis used his stand, placed a barrier around the ship, "Oh, I almost forgot" he said, turned to Frieza, "Sorry Lord Frieza, Miss (Y/n)-Chan's request." Then, he made his way back to Planet Beerus while bringing the ship with him. Frieza cursed his breath, "Damn it!", and watch Whis head back his way home.

Meanwhile, (Y/n)-Chan was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Lord Beerus; also almost finished making dessert. Lord Beerus waited anxiously for his treat while sitting at the table. After a while, she came out with his food. "Dinner is served. I also made my special Dessert which is still in the oven" she said. 

Lord Beerus smiled excitedly, "Excellent work (Y/n)-Chan!", happy to see his meal served to him. He used his utensils and started eating his meal. "I can't wait for that dessert!", Lord Beerus said while eating. She went back to the kitchen and when he was finishing his dinner, he saw her carrying the plate of tasty and chocolaty dessert.

Lord Beerus hums and watches her bring the treat served to him. "Oh boy! This looks great (Y/n)-Chan", and then he eats it with his spoon. She smiled and bows to him, "I'm glad you like it!" She said, accepting his praise. Lord Beerus wiped his mouth with his napkin as he finished his treat, "Thanks a lot (Y/n)-Chan for this lovely meal and dessert", he thanked her.

"Welcome!" She said with a smile. "(Y/n)-Chan, would you like to stay here and be Lord Beerus' Personal Cook?" Whis asked. "I'll decline on that but if he wants my cooking again, just come and get me!" She said smiling. Lord Beerus gave her thumbs up, "Well (Y/n)-Chan, I'll see you next time", he bid farewell to her. She smiled and bowed before leaving with Whis, guiding her to her ship.

Hours later, elsewhere, at Frieza's mothership, in the far end of the corridor leads to Frieza's chambers. Inside the room is him, resting on his luxurious bed with soft and comfy pillows and a blanket. He turned, grunting in his sleep. "(Y/...(Y/n)-Chan~", he mutters in his sleep.

In his head, Frieza was in the middle of nowhere; all black and no one was in sight. Not until Eris is there with him. (Y/n)-Chan was there and gave him a smirk. Frieza stares wide-eyed as he sees something unexpected from her... "Hey handsome~" she purred. "(Y/n)-Chan?", Frieza said in disbelief, "Why are you here?"

"You called me here~" she said. "Called you?", he said, "For what?", he asked. "To have some fun~" she said. Soon they were in his room and (Y/n)-Chan was in a (color) (fabric) lingerie. Frieza's eyes are staring at her sexy body; he felt an unfamiliar feeling in his groin. 

He did not expect this to happen. (Y/n)-Chan smirked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to come. Frieza crawls towards her until he is an inch away from her. She then kissed him pulling him onto the bed; He hummed as he felt her lips pressing against his lips. She moans into the kiss.

He wraps his arms around her while his tail wraps around her waist. "I need you in me Master", she moaned out loud. That tone of voice coming from her got him more turned on; Frieza anxiously groaned and was about to rip off her lingerie. Soon he was woken up to his scouter ringing.

Frieza's eyes shot up awake and groaned in annoyance; he got out of his bed and answered his scouter, "What is it? Can't you see I was sleeping!", he said harshly. "Her ship is moving Lord Frieza. Shall we follow her?" a soldier asked through the scouter. Frieza suddenly smirked, "Yes, follow her ship. That way, we can find out where she lives", he said. "Yes Lord Frieza" he said then hung up.

Frieza was glad that they found her ship; yet he couldn't believe that he'd been thinking about her. (Y/n)-Chan? In the same bed as him? Kissing him? Almost seducing him to madness? She even want to mate with him? Questions pondered through his mind. What could this mean?", he asked himself, "Am I...in love with this woman?" He couldn't get her out of his mind. He wasn't sure why he was dreaming of her yet he somehow has the desire for her.

Part III

(Y/n)-Chan's ship is heading its way back to Planet Namek. She has to come back for the annual Dragon Ball Game. It is an old tradition which passes down from generation to generation of Namekians. It is said that whoever participates in the game, if one player collects all the Namekian Dragon Balls, he will be awarded with a wish. But little did she know the Namekians were going to get her a special gift.

(Y/n)-Chan's ship is now approaching Planet Namek. She soon landed; as she exited the ship, she went outside and was greeted by children and elders. The dragon balls were all gathered. "Why did you gather the dragon balls?", She asked the elders, confused. They all smiled; "(Y/n)-Chan, we decided that this year, we will give you a wish as a gift for being the best warrior of this planet", Mori said, "We thought you deserve this more than any of us."

"Aw! You don't have to!" She was shocked by their generosity. "(Y/n)-Chan, we raised you well since you were an infant and you did everything to protect this planet and us without asking anything in return", Nail said, "We would like to give you the dragon balls for a wish this year, ask Porunga anything you wished." (Y/n)-Chan smiled and shed tears, "Aw, thank you guys!", she saw the children huddling around her legs and gave her a hug.

Soon, she stood before the Namekian Dragon Balls. She chants the Namekian language to summon. The sunny clear sky quickly turned into a dark cloudy night sky. Then, Porunga the Namekian wish granting dragon appeared; Frieza soldiers stared in shock as they hid near the bushes, a few yards away from her ship. "W-what is that thing!?", one of Frieza's soldiers said, seeing the great dragon. In their language, (Y/n)-Chan made her wish and said, "Oh great one, make a necklace that makes me unkilledable!"

Porunga's eyes glowed red; The soldiers watched and gasped in shock as the necklace appeared, tied around her neck. "I don't know", the second soldier said, "But it's important. We must report back to Lord Freiza, immediately."

"Thank you, great one" she said in their language. "You're welcome", Porunga said, "Now you have two wishes left." (Y/n)-Chan looked back at the elders "Do any of you want to wish anything?" She asked.

Before any of the Namekians could respond, they all gasp in horror to see ships arriving on the planet. But what's more shocking is that before using the remaining wishes, all Freiza's soldiers surround (Y/n)-Chan and the villagers. Warrior Namekians frowned and prepared to fight. 

"Hold it", said the familiar voice, "Let's not be so hasty now." (Y/n)-Chan recognized the voice. Zarbon and Dodoria make way and they each move aside. Appearing between them is none other than Frieza himself. He scoffs, "Hi (Y/n)-Chan, happy to see me?", he asked.

"Should've known you followed me here" she growled. Frieza laughs, "Of course I did, I wanted to know where exactly you lived your entire life. But I didn't expect you to be raised and living with the Namekian race. Care to guess why I'm here (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked. Her eyes went to the dragon balls, then to Porunga, and quickly said in their language, "I'm done with my wishes, leave oh great one!"

Porunga nodded, "Very well, farewell", in the Namekian language and suddenly disappeared. Dragon Balls fall onto the ground. Now it won't be recovered till 130 days later. Frieza raises a brow, "Oh, so it only responds to Namekian language huh? Care to explain what that was?", he asked her.

 "No", (Y/n)-Chan said, glaring, "and you're not getting them." "And why's that?", he asked again. "You're going to use them for evil purposes," she said. "Oh really? What made you guess that I would use the wish", he asked again. "Like any other foes desired: he wants immortality", she thought to herself.

"Being young and unkillable", she said to him. Frieza hums, "My, you sure know how to read my mind. Yes, it is true: I wished for nothing more except being immortal forever and being the strongest emperor of this universe!", he laughed evilly. That sends fear to the Namekian children. 

(Y/n)-Chan stood her ground, "I will not allow you to harm my home and my people!", and her ki powered up. Frieza cackled evilly, "Your people? You know you're an icejin, like me, you're more powerful than them and yet instead of annihilating their race, you befriended them as family? Don't make me laugh (Y/n)-Chan, I think it's about time that you make a choice...", he said.

(Y/n)-Chan has no idea what's going on, until she hears a child's cry behind her. As she turned around, she stared and gasped as she watched one of the warrior Namekians die. Frieza impaled the Namekian's chest, making a big hole. The warrior fell onto the ground. She growled while frowning. 

She was about to ram him, until Frieza grabbed a child's wrist, lifting the crying child in the air. (Y/n)-Chan stops, "No! Don't you dare!", she growls at him. "But I will", Frieza snickered. His hand clutches the child's wrist tighter, making the child wail. "Please, stop! It hurts!", the child Namekian cried, begging for his life. (Y/n)-Chan gritted her teeth, "Please, let him go", she begged with an angry look.

"(Y/n)-Chan, your days here with your so-called family are over. You are an Icejin and I believe that living with your race will help you become who you truly are. Forget the Namekians, come with me. And I can assure you that if you agree to come with me, I'll let those beings live", Frieza said. 

He knew the necklace prevented her life from death, but it won't save anyone she cared for since they're not close to her. (Y/n)-Chan is mad, yet she blames herself. She had no choice. "Frieza, I'll go with you. Just let the child go", she said, looking sad. Frieza smirked, and forcefully dropped the child.

The poor boy cried to the elders. Mori and the Namekians muttered, now fearing to lose (Y/n)-Chan to the evil monster. Frieza crackles as he walks away from the Namekian herd. "You might as well bid your farewells because once you are with me, you can never come back since you agreed to choose your race over them", Frieza said. 

(Y/n)-Chan felt tears falling down her face. She looks like the Namekian children who are now starting to cry. They all huddle around her and hug her, "Please don't go, (Y/n)-Chan!", they cried in unison. She gave them a hug, "I'm doing this for your sake, I'm sorry", then she started to turn her back to them.

Mori knew she's doing this for their sake and shouted, "(Y/n)-Chan, no matter if you're an Icejin or any other race, you're always one of us", that made (Y/n)-Chan feel happy to hear it. Once she joined Frieza, the Frieza Force and then went to the ship. She sat down and watched the ship flying out of the planet. She shed a tear, "Farewell, home", she mutters. She will not let them be killed as long as she's with Frieza. As they left the planet, they started their journey to Freiza's home planet.

Part IV

Days later, the mothership of the Frieza Force finally entered the atmosphere of the planet known as planet Fridge. (Y/n)-Chan woke up from her rest as she noticed the sight of the planet out her window. She is more curious how different it looks: no vegetation, no sight of clear sky and it looked more cold than anywhere else. She pondered how Frieza and his race survived this kind of environment.

She walked out of her room and went towards the command room where Frieza is talking to his subordinates. Once they left the room, Frieza sensed her presence, "Come in, (Y/n)-Chan. You may enter", he said. (Y/n)-Chan entered the room and faced Frieza, "What kind of planet is that?", she asked. 

Frieza smiles with glee, "That would be our home planet, Planet Fridge, one of the coldest planets of the galaxy. Our kind are the only ones who survived the coldest temperatures and evolved into strong and intelligent beings. Much better than the Saiyan and Namekian races.", he explained. (Y/n)-Chan nods, shocked at how she's going to react once they land.

Hours later, the ships landed in the docking bay area. Once the doors open, soldiers head out unloading cargoes while the rest are enjoying their time off. Frieza and (Y/n)-Chan left the mothership. Once she's out, she does not feel any harsh temperate reaction; her body stays warm during the cold weather. 

"I don't get it, because I lived my entire life on a warm planet, how come my body doesn't react to the cold?", she asked. "It's simple really, our bodies can adapt to the coldest temperature and the warmth from our body heat keeps us warm", Frieza explained. She nodded, not sure why but at least she can survive this.

Hours later, (Y/n)-Chan is living at the palace. Since she has no family or relatives, she is forced to come live with Frieza. She was given a big guest bedroom while living at the palace. Frieza guaranteed her meals, a room, and freedom to explore the planet. However, if she thinks about leaving, Frieza will end up threatening the Namekians' lives. That made her more mad and had to abide by the rules.

Weeks later, she is still living at the palace while Frieza resumes his duties as the Frieza Force's commander. She wanted to join him, only to make sure he won't break their deal, but he made her stay put until he came back. But most importantly, despite the fact that she hates him for almost trying to kill the Namekians, she is more anxious to see Frieza whenever he's around. She has no idea why or given any explanation to herself, she just has a need for him.

One day, on the evening he came back, Frieza decided to invite her to have dinner with him and King Cold. As they were served, they ate peacefully. King Cold noticed how silent and well mannered. "My (Y/n)-Chan, you are very elegant while having a meal", he commented to her. "Well I am female, a proper lady should at least behave herself when eating", she said.

 Freiza smiled, gazing at her lovely face. But what got him shocked is when he noticed her hardened nipples through the exoskeleton's skin. Quickly, he pulled her chair away and spun her around to face him. King Cold looked shocked, "Son, what is going on?", he asked.

(Y/n)-Chan stared angrily at him, "What the hell is that for!?", she asked. But Frieza cut her off and embraced her. She felt his hand push her face onto his chest; she blushed and looked at him. "Father, I need a word with (Y/n)-Chan, excuse us for the night", Frieza said. King Cold nods and finishes his wine. Once they left the dining hall, they reached (Y/n)-Chan's chambers. 

He closed the door and finally let go of her. (Y/n)-Chan growls at him, "Seriously!? What is going on here!?", she demanded. But she gasped, felt his hands cupping around her breasts. What's more shocking to her is his thumbs are rubbing her hardened nipples. "W..Wait, stop...", but she moans once his hands start groping her breasts and nipples.

He gently made her sit on her bed while pinning her back on the bed. "(Y/n)-Chan, I see you've been very aroused recently. Do you even know how to control yourself from displaying your intimate parts from anyone? Do you want to imagine my father's reaction to that display? Make sure you don't let it slide next time, ok?", he said. 

(Y/n)-Chan noticed his tone sounded more worried than mad. "Wait? Aroused? You're saying that I'm aroused?", she asked. Frieza nodded, "I'm sure of it, I mean what are you thinking about lately?", he said. She wondered why, until she realized that it only happens when Frieza's around and desperate enough to be near him.

He noticed her face turning red; she felt embarrassed and sighed, "You. I have been thinking about you", she confessed. Frieza hums, finding her confession...cute. He smiled and sat down next to her on the bed. He placed his hand on her hand, "(Y/n)-Chan, I have to confess as well...I also find you very attractive", he said. (Y/n)-Chan tried to look away, flustered, yet Frieza's other hand gently held her chin and made her face him. He is rather handsome and soft looking while staring into her eyes.

Frieza leans down to her face and whispers, "(Y/n)-Chan, if you don't mind that...we mate?", he asked. She was breathing heavily and felt her core begging for it. She tried to shake it off but his gentleness and stare is too much to handle. She quickly kissed his lips and replied, "Yes" Frieza smiles and his hand moves down to the lower region of her body. 

She closed her eyes and gasps, feeling his fingers inserting through the hole of her exoskeleton. Frieza's finger went through the hole and finally touched her clit, causing (Y/n)-Chan to moan while shivering in pleasure. Frieza leaned in and kissed her, then she kissed back. Frieza's tongue slid inside her mouth and they both made out in a frenzy French kiss.

Tongues flicked, intertwining as their saliva's mixed together in each other's mouths. While kissing, she moaned as she felt his finger now penetrating her vaginal hole. (Y/n)-Chan pant, breathing and whining as she felt a knot in herself. She let out a slight moan of bliss, feeling herself melt. She came and her juices splashed out of herself and coated his finger. He pulls the finger out and sucks the juices out.

Instinctively, Frieza felt himself hard and needed her. She felt Frieza looming above her body in a weakened state. Frieza leans his face down to her vagina and notices how moist and wet she is. Without hesitation, Frieza's tongue licked her vulva. 

Her body shook, her voice was a high pitched moan as she felt him eating out of her. Minutes pass as he resumes sucking her clit and entrance. It was too much for her to handle, she cried in bliss as she came again. Frieza stops and sees more cum oozing out of her hole.

He wanted her to get the taste of him, but he needs more than that now. He licked his lips and leaned up, looking down at her reddened face. "(Y/n)-Chan...I need you~", he whispers. She nods, desperately needing him as well. She moved her legs up, straightened and spread them apart. He gets in between, using one hand to hold out and his manhood pops out of his exoskeleton. 

She looked up and stared in shock at how thick it looked. She felt intimidated at first, but Frieza leaned down and nudged his cheek gently against her cheek. "Don't fear (Y/n)-Chan, I promise I'll be gentle~", he promised. (Y/n)-Chan sighed and nodded, "Alright then, do it", then she braced herself.

Once he holds his cock in one hand, he rubs the tip gently around her entrance; until he finally pushes it inside her. She felt her eyes tear up as she felt his entire shaft down her walls. She was in pain and it hurt her. Frieza stood still and planted kisses on her neck with hickies. 

Once the pain fades away, (Y/n)-Chan sighed in relief. "Frieza, can you at least promise me that you'll help me raise our offspring?", she asked. Frieza nods, "Of course sweetheart, if it means to be one of us, I'll gladly raise our young together~", he said. Once she's done talking, Frieza begins to thrust at slow pace.

(Y/n)-Chan's tail wrapped around his waist while her legs wrapped behind his buttocks. Her arms instinctively wrap behind Frieza's neck as he ploughed her. She moans, feeling him penetrating her walls. She can only moan while Frieza thrusts. 

Minutes pass and his thrusts turn into inhuman speed motions. Frieza looked down and saw her face redder and wanton, then he saw her breasts bouncing. Frieza grunts in each thrust for minutes, but now he is groaning. He buried his face in between her boobs and groans deeply.

(Y/n)-Chan's moans turning higher pitch in cries. Frieza leans up and whispers in her ear, "I'm cumming...", then they both cry out in ecstasy. Both stop still; they felt each other's cum and semen mixed together in her uterus. Once Frieza rode out his climax, he collapsed his face onto her boobs and pants hard. 

Once they both gasp for air after a high climax, Frieza pulls his penis out of her and lays down next to her. He embraced her from behind and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Pleasant dreams (Y/n)-Chan", then both of them drifted to sleep.

Four Years Later

Frieza felt angry, unable to locate (Y/n)-Chan and their child. Since four years ago, (Y/n)-Chan suddenly disappeared with their unborn child while he was away selling a planet in the south galaxy. When he got back, soldiers reported her missing and ever since, they won't stop searching till they find them. They looked at the entire planet for four years and the soldiers wanted to give up. But they know it's futile because otherwise Frieza will kill them if they stop.

Meanwhile, in the deep and dark sewage of the planet, lies a hidden room where no one can find anyone. (Y/n)-Chan is training her son Kuriza, to train him to protect himself. Four years ago, she found out that Frieza's planning to go back to planet Namek to harm her people and use the dragon balls for immortality. If she disappears, hopefully he won't go to Namek. But even she knows it won't be long til Frieza might go there whether his lover is missing or not.

Kuriza looked exactly like Frieza except a short pointy end on his head. But he also inherits (Y/n)-Chan's kind nature in his face. (Y/n)-Chan vowed that she won't let her son end up like his father, especially when being related to a ruler who kills for a living. 

She gave birth to Kuriza while living in this abandoned room when the public transportation station shut down decades ago during a global earthquake accident. She managed to go out without being detected while caring for her son. Only at age three, she trained him to be strong.

Once they finished their training, (Y/n)-Chan sighed and wiped the sweat off her forehead, "Excellent work Kuriza, we may rest now", she said. Kuriza nods and rests his body on the blanket. 

(Y/n)-Chan sits next to him and pet his head, "Kuriza, we can't hide here forever. When the time comes, I need you to prepare to protect yourself when I'm no longer with you. But I will watch you wherever you go", she said and ultimately removed her necklace. She regrets making that wish because it doesn't save everyone she loves. But now, she must protect her son. Kuriza sits up and watches her put the necklace on him, "Mommy?", he asked curiously.

She gave Kuriza a big hug, "Mommy loves you, Kuriza. Promise me you won't end up like your father", she said, now tears rolling down her cheeks. Kuriza nods. Once she put him in for a nap, she left the hideout. It's time for her to face her fate.

Hours later, a big explosion is heard at the abandoned station underground on the planet. Frieza Force informed Frieza of that incident; Frieza had a feeling that (Y/n)-Chan's involved and ordered soldiers to go investigate.

It didn't take long for the Frieza Force to finally see what happened. As they entered the abandoned station, they noticed a blanket over a corner. One of them stepped closer and spotted a child napping in the blanket. 

To their shock, he resembled their ruler. "Unbelievable!", one soldier exclaimed in disbelief. "Wait, where's Lady (Y/n)-Chan?", the other soldier asked. One of them noticed a huge crater at a wall north and saw red liquid leaking. They hurried over and stared in shock, they spotted a dead body belonging to (Y/n)-Chan.

An hour later, Frieza received a report that they found them. Frieza, King Cold and Cooler hurried over to the hospital wing. Once they arrived, they all stared in shock to find Kuriza resting in bed. Frieza walked over and now gasping in shock, saw his child for the first time in four years. But what's worse is his son is sleeping next to (Y/n)-Chan's dead body. 

Her face is covered by a cloth. Frieza gritted his teeth, "Why!? Why did you leave me and take our child away, (Y/n)-Chan!?", he mutters. He realized that she knew he was planning to invade Namek for the dragon balls and he decided to give up on her. Yet, he is glad that she gave him a son.

Hours later, Frieza took Kuriza to his new room. He's carrying his son in his arms and almost putting him to bed. Kuriza woke up, "Mommy?", he asked worriedly, "Where's mommy?" Frieza hates to tell him the news, but he has no choice. "Kuriza, do you know who I am?", he asked. Kuriza blinked and stared in awe, "Daddy?" Frieza smiles, "That's right son, I'm your father" "But where's mommy?", Kuriza asked. Frieza sighed, "Son, mommy is in a better place. I'm sorry, but she won't be with us anymore", he said.

Kuriza suddenly felt his heart sink and cried in Frieza's arms. Frieza cradled his son, calming him down. At first, Frieza was shocked how (Y/n)-Chan got herself killed; until he remembers that she removed her unkillable necklace and gave it to Kuriza. Frieza smirked, "Clever girl", he muttered to himself. He may not get the necklace from his child, but he can persuade him into joining him.

"There, there my son", Frieza said while cradling him, "I know how you miss her. I will miss her too. But there's something we need to do to honor her." Kuriza stops crying and looks at his father, "What is it?", he asked. 

Frieza smiles at his son, "Kuriza, would like to join the family business? I know you're not skilled in combat, but with my training, I'll turn you into the most unstoppable warrior of the universe. Join me Kuriza and together we'll rule the universe with an iron fist. And maybe avenge your mother", he said.

Kuriza remembers his mothers words but slowly fades away as he is now being cared for by his father. Kuriza nods, happily being with his father, uncle, and grandfather. Frieza knew his only child wouldn't disgrace him, especially when it comes to family. 

He hopes for his son's sake that he will be the next ruler and resume their bloodline in the future. Will Kuriza's new life change him? Will (Y/n)-Chan die in vain when her son joins Frieza? Only Kuriza will decide on his destiny and maybe...just maybe he'll make the right choice.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
81.4K 644 41
Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully enjoy these stories. Once again, I don't...
44.5K 566 109
(Sorry for the poor title. Tried thinking of a better name but nothing came up). Due to most if my recent pages in my 5th random book being on callin...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.