๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž | Yander...

By Redolenti

โ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ‹†.เณƒโœผ*โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€... More

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž
Playlist.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
Angst POV (NOT STORY RELATED)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

00.

39.3K 958 905
By Redolenti

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
*

.--- Tokyo, Japan
*--- 2:48 P.M.
*.- Hanami
____________________

The soft light breeze softly hit your face. Your loose [h/c] strands followed the direction of the gentle wind, flowing beside your head. You inhaled the chilly spring air before looking up at the delicate flush pink petals loosely attached to the branches of the large Sakura trees. The pastel petals waved back and forth on the three and began to slowly drifted down and onto the Sakura petal covered path.

To be able to witness this event up close; you considered yourself rather lucky, you were able to enjoy the Hanami celebration up so close. For several years, or every year of your life, you've never been able to get so up close to a cherry tree. The sight was definitely breathtaking, the baby blue sky paired well with the cherry blossom petals. Both of the colors together like the bags of cotton candy sold at children festivals.

You took out your phone and turned on the camera as soon as your phone turned on. The metal device was held up and the camera faced the blossoms above you. After a few seconds of adjusting the camera angle to take a pretty photo of the flowers, you clicked the white circle several times, keeping the memory of this short lived moment.

"It's a pity that Hanami only lasts for a week," you quietly muttered to yourself, lowering your raised dominant hand. "The flowers are really pretty.."

Scrolling through you image gallery, you selected every image that was taken a moment ago before pressing the share button on the top right corner of your phone screen. It's been a while since you had seen or even contacted your friend, though in reality it's only been a few days because she was out of country.

Your friend, Vy has been in America for a few weeks because of her father's job change. The images loaded in the text box before the send button appeared. Checking to see if you'd selected the right ones, you typed a few short messages along with the previously chosen photos.

🎈🍄 Vy 🍄 🎈

Hope everything is going well with ur father's new job and everything

Also happy Hanami season! <3

It's a pity that ur gunna miss the blossoms this year

Especially since I somehow got to view them up close 😫 😫

Image sent

Image sent

Image sent

Ayo bro the flowers blossomed without me

That's fucking rude 😒

Bestie, they blossomed for me

They wanted to fit in with my beauty

😌

I bet you're wearing a random t-shirt and sweatpants right now

Bet you 5 bucks

...

Ayo

How did you know 😭 🖐

You a witch now or sum shit?

[Y/n] you know you like

Almost wear the same things everyday right 💀

Tf you mean?

I wore a suit yesterday

Fr?

You?

In a suit-?

PLEASE

SEND ME THE IMAGE LMAO

I WAS JOKING YOU IDIOT

LEMME JUST SEND YOU THE 5 BUCKS GODDAMN

I GOT EXCITED FOR NOTHING?

BITCH YOU BETTER SEND THAT MONEY 😤

BUH BYE

AYO MF DONT LEAVE ME HANGING

ʀᴇᴀᴅ

You playfully rolled your eyes at your phone screen before getting up from the bench. As you walked on the pavel path to the exit of the park of Sakura trees, you'd noticed that there were more people since the last time you took notice. You could've swore that there were only half of the amount people literally a few minutes ago.

"I guess this is just really that important..huh?" You though aloud in realization of the importance of this one week long event.

Families sat together on picnic mats with plates full of simple dishes, waiting to be eaten. Colorful fruits were on sweet desserts, like a rainbow on a plate.

Whole strolling by, there was a specific mat that caught your eye. Or to be fair, it wasn't the mat. It was specifically the food that was placed on top of the mat. There were several ceramic plates of traditional desserts. However, out of all of the variety of snacks, dorayaki and taiyaki had been stacked and piled on more than just a couple pearl colored plates.

Staring at the snacks, a low grumble escaped from your stomach.

Turning away from the food, you quietly cursed, "fucking-.. Fuck it."

Your [e/c] orbs scanned the area in your radius before reaching your hand out towards the plate of food that laid untouched on the picnic mat. You just grazed over the fried dough of the taiyaki when you felt a hand slept your arm, resulting in you instinctively pulling your arm away as the pain set in late. You felt the sting from the slap and shook your arm as if it would shake off the feeling.

"Next time you try to take my taiyaki, I won't be afraid to kill you," you heard a young male's say.

Your head turned to the male that spoke. To your surprise, he didn't look as intimidating as he sounded. He looked barely taller than you if he was taller at all and wore a faded celadon outfit. The male had soft blond locks of hair and serious black orbs that paired with it. Over all, he looked like a middle schooler to you.

However, the male that stood behind him looked similar but different. He had the same blonde hair, except for the fact that his sides were shaved and the remaining of his hair was behind his head and in a neat braid. On the temple of his head, there was also a black ink tattoo. It appeared to be a dragon, and you would be lying if it didn't fit hit. Adding onto that, he wore a rather baggy outfit which looked incredibly comfortable.

In conclusion, you were stupidly jealous of both of the men because of their sense of style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 24
"you are going to be the death of me." I mumbled. "nope! It's going to be the death of us." he claimed. "that doesn't make any fucking sense." - Th...
7K 158 36
โฆYandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Haitani Brothers x female or male readerโฆ ...
346K 11.9K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
20.8K 625 14
หœ*ยฐ"Iฬทnฬท ฬทaฬท ฬทwฬทaฬทyฬท ฬทIฬท ฬทcฬทaฬทnฬทnฬทoฬทtฬท ฬทdฬทeฬทsฬทcฬทrฬทiฬทbฬทeฬท ฬทhฬทoฬทwฬท ฬทmฬทuฬทcฬทhฬท ฬทIฬท ฬทlฬทoฬทvฬทeฬท ฬทyฬทoฬทuฬท. ฬทIฬท ฬทsฬทhฬทaฬทlฬทlฬท ฬทsฬทhฬทoฬทwฬท ฬทyฬทoฬทuฬท ฬทwฬทhฬทaฬทtฬท ฬทIฬท ฬทm...