Agent 007 (A Steve Rogers x R...

By smellslikehotgorlshi

Currently being edited/rewritten. (Chapters with written numbers {e.g. One} have been edited, actual numbers... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Books by Annabelle

Chapter 26

1.5K 40 12
By smellslikehotgorlshi

YN, Steve and Natasha were sitting in Fury's office at S.H.I.E.L.D's New York headquarters, later that week. YN's feet were in Steve's lap and she was flipping through a magazine casually as Steve fiddled with the laces on YN's shoes as he chatted with Nat about the possible upcoming stint in Europe.

Sam and Bucky walked in not long after, sitting across from their three team mates, already invested in their own conversation. They had all been sitting in the room for fifteen more minutes before Fury walked in, Sharon tailing him with a notebook in her hand. Straightening up quickly, YN dropped her feet to the ground flicking her eyes to the blonde woman then back to her partner.

"Good morning, everyone." Fury started, taking a seat at the head of the table, Sharon still hovering at his side. "I have brought you together to discuss an overseas mission to find out the exact location of a HYDRA base in Romania, specifically Bucharest. You should only need to observe but intervene if necessary." Everyone nodded, urging him to continue. "You will all be in Bucharest together, YN and Wilson will be front line, Romanoff, Rogers and Barnes will be backup. Here are your briefings," He held out a hand to Sharon and she placed them in his palm, Fury then slid each person their respective file. "Read up, you all have your jobs, so don't screw it up." He grunted, sitting back into his chair. "Any questions?"

No one spoke, causing Fury to roll his eyes. "I don't have an ironic name this time, do I?" YN questioned finally, narrowing her own eyes at Fury.

"You can figure a name out yourself, if you deem it necessary at the time. You'll be wearing our face tech so you won't be recognized by any HYDRA agents with a wandering eye." YN nodded, satisfied for now.

"Well, I'm glad that didn't take long." Fury muttered, lifting himself back up from his chair. They all watched as he and Sharon left the room, YN's eyes following the blonde female until she had left her line of sight.

"Okay. What the hell is up with the Sharon Shadow. It's strange." YN commented with a laugh.

"Apparently, she's Fury's third hand until she had another psych evaluation. Some people have complained." YN's eyes bulged at Natasha's words. "It's just a rumor though..." She trailed off with a laugh.

"Wouldn't surprise me... Crazy bitch." Bucky muttered, YN catching it and letting out a loud chuckle. She opened up her file and looked through the contents. They were leaving Friday evening, so in two days' time. They were heading to a club as their first location, an apparent HYDRA hangout.

"Guess we can get our boogey on, Sam." YN kicked his leg under the table, but Bucky grunted and narrowed his eyes at the smaller woman.

"That hurt, Alexeyev." YN narrowed her own eyes and cocked her head.

"Call me that again and it won't be your shin that my foot ends up hitting." She said, sticking her tongue out when Steve intercepted.

"Alright, alright." The captain muttered, rolling his eyes at the bickering pair. "Looks like Bucky and I will be in the V.I.P lounge upstairs laying low and looking over the crowd. We will have facial tech too." Steve frowned. "Why are you and Sam the only two in the front line then?" He asked YN, making her snicker.

"Well, Cap, you see we can change a face, but the bionic arm on Sarge over there is a different story, plus you two a built like brick houses, it's kind of hard for you to blend in." YN gave Bucky a look, making him stick a metal finger in the air.

"Cap, I'm on the floor with them," Natasha piped in. "I'll be behind the bar, Fury got me a temp job for the night." Everyone nodded, continuing to read the briefings in silence. "Now, YN." Natasha finally broke the silence after fifteen or so minutes. "What face will we be wearing on Friday night?" She then gasped, leaning across Steve who looked between the two women with an amused smile. "Or more importantly, what dress will you be wearing?" YN laughed.

"I damn well know for sure I've not got a suitable piece of clothing in my wardrobe." She chortled, stretching out her muscles as she stood. "We best go shopping then." YN said, placing her briefing in front of Steve before pecking his awaiting lips. "Meet you at home, baby." The agent whispered before heading to the door with Nat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So," Natasha started, holding a little black dress out in front of her. "You and Steve are living together now?" She said as she placed the dress back on the rack.

"Yeah, I moved into his apartment a few days ago." YN nodded, sifting through some dresses that were hanging above her, lifting onto her toes slightly. Grabbing a black, halter neck number, YN held it out to show Natasha. The redhead narrowed her eyes as she cocked her head before shaking it. YN sighed, putting it back where she'd gotten it.

"I'm really happy for you guys, YN. Truly." YN grinned at the other woman, cheeks reddening at the attention. She grabbed a short red long-sleeved dress, turning and showing her friend.

Natasha grimaced and shook her head. YN sighed once again, "Thanks Nat. That means a lot." They spent the next half hour looking at dresses in the small boutique, Natasha refusing every dress YN held up to show her. "You don't think it's too soon, do you?" YN asked, her nerves getting the better of her.

Natasha looked over to the shorter woman, sliding over to her hunched frame. "I think both you and Steve have had a rough few years. You both deserve a break, a glimmer of hope. I think you are each other's glimmers. And Steve doesn't like to waste time, reckons he is the leading authority on waiting too long." YN cocked her head making Natasha laugh and wave her off.

"Whatever that means," YN muttered, choosing to let it go. She turned back to her dress hunt, looking through the array of frocks. Gasping, YN grabbed a short black backless dress, lifting it up in front of herself to admire.

"That. Is. Perfect." Natasha said, coming up to grab the dress from YN's hands. "You are getting this. No questions."

YN rolled her eyes, following Natasha to the register and pulling her S.H.I.E.L.D credit card from her bag. If she was going to be spending money to blend in for a mission, it wouldn't be her money. They paid for the dress, heading out onto the street. As they approached their car, they heard a loud whistle followed by a low "damn, you two are fine!" YN rolled her eyes, continuing to the car.

"I hate men," YN muttered as she slipped into the driver's seat, making Natasha chuckle loudly.

"Don't we all." She added, YN mimicking her chuckles. YN dropped her companion back at HQ before directing the car to hers and Steve's apartment in Brooklyn. Pulling up not long later, YN slipped in through the front door and headed up the stairs.

"Hey, baby. I'm home." YN called, placing her keys down as she entered.

"In the kitchen!" Steve called back from said kitchen. "How was shopping?" He asked, turning to lean against the counter, pulling YN against his chest.

"It was good to get away with Nat for a while. I've never had a girlfriend before." Steve nodded, smiling fondly at the shorter woman. "Got a killer dress." She wiggled her brows, her body following the movement with its own shimmy.

"Can you show me?" Steve whispered, bringing his face down to brush his lips against hers. YN shook her head, a small smile etched onto her lips that Steve oh so loved.

"You'll have to wait till Friday night, baby." She replied, twisting her body away from the muscular arms of her partner and waltzing down to their bedroom. Slipping her jacket off of her shoulders, she turned and cocked her head with a raised brow. The young woman looked her man up and down with a predatory grin. "Coming?" She whispered seductively before slipping into the bedroom. Steve dropped the hand towel he had been holding, tripping over his feet to get to the bedroom, where he could hear his girl cackling with laughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nat's inside already," YN started as she looked up from her cell, turning to her companions where they hid in an alleyway by the club. "Remember Sam, you're a college exchange student at my college. We are out together. You speak English, I will speak mostly Romanian to others, but to you I will speak English with a heavy Romanian accent."

"Student?" Bucky said. "How the hell is he a student at his age?" YN rolled her eyes, tapping on her phone and they all watched as Sam's features changed, not only to render him unrecognizable, but also nearly ten years younger. "Holy shit," Bucky breathed, causing Steve to laugh.

"I tend not to question her anymore." The captain commented, patting his friend on the shoulder as the brunette stared at his boyfriend. Tapping on her phone again, the mask on YN's face changed to alter her features, also making her younger and fairer. Her blonde wig sitting atop her head already and the black mini dress sitting snug on her silhouette made her look completely different to Steve's eye. Pouting, Steve shook his head. "Nope, prefer you the other way."

YN laughed, leaning up to Steve's eye level. "Well, we can always sneak one into the bedroom for a little roleplay later." She whispered into his ear making Steve shiver.

Adapting Steve and Bucky's tech as well, Sam and YN headed off first. Entering the club, the loud music soon hit their ears, a smile unintentionally stretching across YN's face. YN and Sam went to the bar spotting Nat they flagged her down, grabbing a 'shot' from her (that was actually just water), YN and Sam headed to the dance floor. "Go with it" she mouthed, leaning into Sam's neck, Sam catching on and letting out a laugh. Inconspicuously bringing her hand to her ear, YN spoke; "Channel nine, secure?"

A chorus of responses came back, advising YN channel nine was in fact secure. Bucky advised that they were seated on the top floor, eyes glued to the dancing pair below them. "Keep those hands friendly, YN." Bucky muttered, watching YN and Sam dance together, their bodies pressed against each other.

YN laughed, throwing her head back, grabbing onto Sam's neck as if he said something funny. Sam soon joined, pressing his hands respectfully against her mid-section. After a few songs had passed, Sam leant in to whisper that he would check out the bathroom, see if he could scout anyone out on the way there.

"Okay, I'll do the same and head to the bar, get another drink. Rendezvous at the red sign near the bar in twenty." She whispered into his ear, playing it off by laughing afterward. Nodding the two separated, Sam notifying the others of their movements as he went. Sliding up to a stood at the bar, she nodded to Nat to supply her another shot of water. Before she could though, a drink was placed in front of her. "Uh-nu am comandat acest lucru? (Uh- I didn't order this?)" She said, confused eyes lingering on the bartender.

"Am făcut. Pentru tine. (I did. For you.)" A thick Romanian voice spoke, making YN jump. "Eşti foarte frumoasă. (You are very beautiful.)" YN made a show of blushing, looking at her drink gratefully.

"YN, he's a confirmed HYDRA associate." Came Natasha's voice in her ear. Looking back to the HYDRA agent, YN smiled flirtaciously.

"Și ești destul de frumos. Ești aici singur? (And you are quite handsome. Are you here alone?)" YN asked, sipping from her fruity drink, trying not to grimace at its sweetness.

"Cu colegii mei. Și tu? (With my colleagues. And you?)" YN shook her head.

"Cu un prieten din facultate. Este un student de schimb din America. (With a friend from college. He is an exchange student from America.)" The man nodded, looking around for Sam. "În baie. (In the bathroom.)" She added, batting her lashes and the tall and handsome man.

"Ți-ar plăcea să dansezi? (Would you like to dance?)" YN nodded, quickly finishing her drink as they moved to the dance floor, Natasha confirming that she would alert the others to her situation.

At Natasha's words, Steve and Bucky straightened, looking down to the dance floor, immediately spotting the large man with his hands pushed against YN's hips. Steve grimaced, trying to remain professional as he watched his girlfriend bump and grind against this man.

"Care este numele tău, frumos? (What is your name, beautiful?)" YN giggled in place of an answer for a moment, scurrying to find a fitting name.

"Alexandra, și a ta? (Alexandra, and yours?)" YN responded, refraining from breathing a sigh of relief and her smoothness.

"Manuel." He says, lowering his hands so they were pressing against her rear. YN ran her hands down the man's chest, down his lats and under his suit jacket. Distracted by massaging YN's ass, the man didn't pick up on what YN was actually doing.

Feeling his pockets slyly, she felt some sort of plastic card there, she looked up into his eyes and gave him a flirty smile. Sorry, Steve. She thought, bringing her lips up to attach to the other man's plump ones. Immediately responding, Manuel groaned into the kiss, pulling YN closer. YN slipped her tongue in as her hands came down his chest, making their way into his pocket and collecting the plastic object there.

Above her, Steve saw red as he watched the Romanian man, grope YN's body, bringing her closer and closer. Steve nearly let out a screech of protest as YN leant up and kissed him, gripping the metal bar in front of him in an iron grip. Also watching the situation play out, Bucky tore Steve's hands away from the pole before he made a scene of breaking it.

"Calm down, pal. Watch." Steve grunted and watched YN's hand slip into the man's jacket, retracting it a second later. They couldn't really see, but Bucky had a feeling she had scored a bit more than a lousy kiss with a random man.

The two onlookers observed as YN giggled as she pulled away, nodding toward the bar. The man nodded toward his group of friends, making YN nod again before the separated as YN headed toward Natasha.

Natasha called them down a few minutes after YN had returned to Manuel and his group of friends, telling the two onlookers to come down and order drinks. They did as they were told and Natasha slipped the card YN had given her, back with their change.

Steve and Bucky left the club, cautiously heading back to the same alley they were in at the beginning of the night. "YN, Sam, Nat, we have moved out of the club, it seems they are staying at a nearby hotel, going by this key card. We will scout out his room. YN, keep him busy."

Steve sighed at what that meant, Bucky patting him on the shoulder. "C'mon let's go. I don't want to think about my girlfriend getting hands on with yet another random stranger for intel." Bucky laughed as they moved down the road, heading in the direction of the HYDRA man's hotel.  

**I know it's kind of boring, but the next chapter is going to be a lot sooooo, this is a filler sorry. Vote and comment so I know you're there! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
130 5 1
"You need to fix this, Tony, because I can't unless you decide to help me out here. So, work with me, please!" Rogers thrust his hands out towards hi...
24K 620 19
☆"Steve you can't love me, me and you it will never work, I'm a killer and your America's Golden boy," I said. "I don't care about your past," Steve...
361K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert 🥰 You are a former Black Widow...