Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

Oleh Dl_Shadz

❝ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... Lebih Banyak

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but, Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
Void

Development of Emotions and Powers

196 19 0
Oleh Dl_Shadz

SONIC'S POV

Soon, we reached the camp. Amy, Knuckles, Tails and Sticks had finished setting up everything.

"We are here!" I said while holding my injured elbow.

Then, they came running towards us.

"Oh my! What happened to you, Sonic?" asked Amy.

"Just some scratches." I replied.

"Come here. I will put some medicine. Luckily, I have also brought the first aid kit." said Amy and pulled me.

I had no other choice so, I went with her. I sat on the log and Amy sat beside me. Then she started putting the medicines on my scratches and injured parts.

"Ow! It burns!" I said.

"Then who told you to get injured? Now, stay quiet." She ordered.

I sighed.

Then I looked at Sonica. She was just sitting there on the grass with her legs crossed, holding her right elbow and staring at the ground. I just kept looking at her. Then I realized that Amy had finished putting the medicine.

"Thankyou, Amy." I said and looked at the bandages.

"You are welcome, Sonic. But next time please be careful." She said.

"Yes, I will. Oh! Why don't you help Sonica, too? She is also injured a bit." I said.

"Mhm, sure." She nodded and went towards Sonica and sat beside her.

"Sonica" Amy called.

"Hm?" replied Sonica.

"I see your right elbow is hurt. I can put som-" Sonica cut off Amy and said in a monotone voice, "No, I am fine."

Amy insisted but Sonica denied.

"Please leave me alone." said Sonica.

"Okay, then.." replied Amy and went towards the tents.

Sonica sighed. Then she looked up at the sky and looked at the ground again.

I thought I should also not disturb her so, I went inside the tents where others were.

It had started to become dark outside.

"Okay, lets light up the campfire!" said Amy and everyone nodded, Sonica was still sitting far from us.

After some time we lightened the campfire. Wooden logs were kept for us to sit, at a safe distance around the campfire. Amy, Knuckles, Sticks and Tails sat on the logs. But Sonica was sitting far from us. Then I went towards Sonica.

"Sonica, come join us." I said. She didn't reply.

She just stared at the ground.

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Why would you want me to join you? You guys have just met me a few days ago. How can you trust me?" She asked in a monotone voice.

My eyes widened. "Wh-what do you mean, Sonica? You are our friend." I replied.

Then she looked down and whispered, "Only if you knew who I am..."

Then, she stood up. I also stood up and stared at her. She didn't make any eye contact this time.

"What did she mean?" I thought.

She kept looking down.

Then I spoke, "Come on, Sonica. We are friends. Its okay. Now, lets go."

I placed my hand on her shoulder but she removed my hand immediately and nodded.

I could sense that she doesn't like physical contacts. I just stared at her which was strange.

Then she walked towards others. I shook my head and went behind her.

I sat on the log next to Knuckles. Sonica also sat next to Tails. I just kept looking at her.

Then Knuckles shouted, "MARSHMALLOW TIME!!!" And everyone was like "Yaay!" except Sonica...

Then Amy gave each of us a stick with marshmallows. We placed them over the fire and roasted them very patiently. Soon, it was time to eat them!

"Mmmmmm! So good." said Amy while eating the marshmallows.

Everyone nodded and continued eating whereas Sonica was eating very slowly as if she was thinking about something. After we were done with the marshmallows, we started a conversation.

"I wonder what Eggman must be doing? I hope everything is fine." I said.

"Yeah, me too." added Tails.

"We can just hope for now." said Amy.

"Come on guys, we are here to enjoy. STOP worrying!!" said Sticks. Everyone nodded.

(A/N: When Sonic and his friends were on the camp, Eggman didn't attack the village. He was working on this robots and had planned something.)

I cracked some jokes too. Everyone burst out laughing well, except Sonica. When we were busy laughing, she stood up and walked away. She lied down on the ground a little far from us. Her head rested on her crossed arms as she was staring at the sky.

Amy noticed it and whispered to us, "Guys, Have you ever seen Sonica smiling or laughing?"

We shook our heads.

"No." replied Tails.

"We have met her since a few days, but...I have never seen her smiling or laughing?" said Amy.

"Me neither." I added.

"I wish we could make her smile at least once." said Amy.

Then an idea popped up in my head.

"I have an idea to make Sonica laugh!" I said.

"Really? What's the idea?" asked Amy.

"You will see." I chuckled.

Then I whispered something in Knuckles ear. He nodded. Amy, Tails and Sticks were confused. Then I went towards Sonica, Knuckles walked behind me.

SONICA'S POV

I was laying peacefully on the ground just then Sonic and Knuckles came towards me.

"Hey, Sonica?" called Sonic. Then he and Knuckles stood right next to me from both sides.

"What is it?" I asked and got up.

"Its nothing. I just wanted to ask why don't you smile nor laugh?" He said while smirking.

"Its my choice." I replied in a monotone voice.

"Oh, really?" He came closer to me.

"What is he planning?" I thought.

"Knuckles, NOW!!!" yelled Sonic.

Then Knuckles quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. Before I could do anything else, Sonic came closer to me and started tickling my stomach. It happened all of a sudden, I couldn't help it. I tried not to laugh but he kept on tickling me. And then I started laughing and squirming.

"Stop!" I couldn't stop laughing, he was tickling me more.

Then Amy, Sticks and Tails came running towards us.

"She is laughing! Wow!" said Amy.

Knuckles had still pinned my wrists on the ground. I tried to escape but couldn't.

"Stop! I ca- Stopp!!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"I won't stop." said Sonic and tickled more. He chuckled as did everyone else.

I was laughing so hard. The wind's speed changed, it made the trees swing. Then suddenly a flower bloomed. Tails saw it and gasped.

"Guys, this flower just bloomed!" he said.

"Wha-" Then another flower bloomed and Amy saw it.

"Yeah....." said Amy, confused and surprised.

Sonic was still tickling me, I couldn't do anything.

B-But he tickled too much. NOW! It started to be like a torture. It was too much!! IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH!!!! My eyes widened and glowed for a second. He was still tickling me. I stopped laughing and shouted, "STOP!!!!!!!"

Then lightning struck in the sky very loudly.

Everyone was frightened for a moment. Then Knuckles and Sonic let me go.

"I-I am sorry, Sonica..." said Sonic.

"What happened to the weather all of a sudden?" asked Sonic while looking up at the sky.

I quickly got up, crossed my arms and turned away.

"I think I should run away. But if I do so then they will be suspicious. I have to control my emotions and stay calm." I thought.

"Forget the weather, the flower suddenly bloomed there!" said Tails while pointing at the flower but the flower was now dead.

His eyes widened and so was Amy's. "Wha- How?" asked Tails.

They were confused.

"What should I do now? I can't let them know about these powers." I thought to myself while looking down at my hands.

Then Amy spoke up, "Forget the flower, I think it will rain now. Lets go in our tents."

Everyone nodded and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Then Sonic whispered in my ear, "Are you mad at me?"

I didn't reply.

"Oh, come on. I am sorry. I just wanted to see you laugh." said Sonic.

I sighed and said, "There is a reason behind this which none of you will understand." Then I went inside my tent and lied down.

I sighed and I whispered to myself, " I can't show my emotions...No one will understand this. But I didn't know that when I laugh or when I am happy flowers would bloom? I am just glad my anger didn't turn into fire." I sighed. I hope they don't know anything about these powers... And after so many years...I laughed today. Ever since Eva and Professor-" I closed my eyes and sighed. "Eva, I miss you so much. You were my only friend who understood my problems. What should I do now, Eva?"

I started to tear up but then I noticed a sudden change in the atmosphere and I controlled myself. "I-I can't even cry, Eva. What do I do... And Professor, these bracelets that you gave me have helped me alot to control my powers but- its too hard to control the emotions...Professor, Eva.. please...help me." I sniffled and closed my eyes.

-- THE NEXT MORNING --

AMY'S POV

I woke up and went outside my tent and stretched a little. Then Sticks, Tails, Sonic and Knuckles also woke up.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, Amy." They replied.

And then Sonica also woke up and came out of her tent.

"Good morning, Sonica!" I said.

She just nodded.

I also noticed her elbow was fine. Yesterday her elbow was injured, she had scratches, too. But today morning, she looked perfectly fine.

I called Sonic and whispered, "Sonic, didn't she had scratches yesterday? And her right elbow was also hurt, wasn't it?"

He looked surprised, "Yeah! But today she looks fine!" He whispered back.

Just then the ground started to shake. I heard heavy metal foot steps too.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Sonic looked around, "I don't kno-"

"SURPRISE!" yelled Eggman and his robot hit Sonic and Sonic went flying and hit a tree.

I glared at him.

"Hahahahah, How you like that?" he laughed.

Then, Sonic slowly stood up and said, "Is that all you got?"

Then Eggman replied, "Um...No. Actually, I have more. Robots Attack!!"

Then, the battle began. This time Eggman had brought a big robot having 4 claws.

We were battling and destroying Eggman's robots but Sonica was standing there crossing her arms, leaning against a tree.

I wonder if she would ever help us!? Then suddenly the robot caught Sonic. He tried to escape but couldn't. I tried hitting it with my hammer but I was too late. It caught me and threw my hammer very far away.

"My hammer!" I said.

Then that robot caught Sticks and Knuckles too. How did it catch them so easily?! Now only Tails and Sonica could help us.

"Tails help!" I said.

Tails looked at the robot, "If I can get to the top of the robot than I can de-"

"Just help us!!!" I yelled.

He nodded and tried to help us but he couldn't. That robot had guns on its shoulders and it started firing them. Thankfully, Tails wasn't hurt. But he couldn't do anything.

Meanwhile, Sonica was just standing there crossing her arms, leaning against a tree.

"Sonica! Why are you standing like that? Help us!" I said.

"Why do you want my help?" replied Sonica.

What's with this girl?!!

"Why? Come on! Just help us already!!!" I shouted.

"Relax, Amy." said Sonic.

"How am I supposed to relax if this robot is squeezing us?! Sonica! Are you afraid?!" I shouted again.

Then Sonica growled, curled up into a ball and hit the robot right at its center which destroyed the robot's functioning and it let us go.

"Noooooooo!!!" yelled Eggman.

"I will get you next time, Sonic the hedgehog and even this another blue rat!!" Eggman grinded his teeth and flew away in his egg mobile.

"Thankyou, Sonica." Sonic said.

"Its ok." She replied in a monotone voice.

"Eggman nearly got us this time." I said.

"Yeah!" Sticks added and we all shared a laugh.

But Sonica didn't laugh.

"Sonica!" I called.

"Hm?" She looked at me.

"What is wrong with you?" I said directly.

"Amy, stop. What are you saying?" whispered Sonic.

"No, Sonic. I want to know. What is wrong with you, Sonica?" I again asked to Sonica.

She clenched her fists and replied, "Nothing!"

Then I continued, "Oh, really? Nothing? Then why don't you laugh or smile? Why are you so arrogant? You didn't even help us before!! What is the problem with you?!"

Then Sonica turned away but didn't say anything.

"What happened?! Answer me!" I said.

SONICA'S POV

"What happened?! Answer me!" said Amy.

Now everything went too far.

I couldn't hold it much longer.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??? YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH!!!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!!! BUT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ME THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" I yelled while breathing heavily.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Then suddenly flames of fire formed on my hands but I quickly hid it. "I-I am going home..." I ran away from there.

"Sonica, wait-" Sonic tried to stop me but it was too late.

I had already ran away.

While returning home, I was so mad at her. My both hands had flames of fire. What does she want from me? Why doesn't anyone leave me alone? No one will understand what I am going through.

Very soon, I reached my house. But I didn't wanted to go in. So, I went behind my house. Behind my house there is a forest. I went to the forest without thinking about anything else.

As I expected, the forest was peaceful. The other animals of the forest were scared of me as I expected. Then, I took a deep breath and calmed down. Then I rubbed my hands slowly and my hands started to glow. I didn't know what to do now. So, I placed my right hand on the ground and then slowly a tree grew but it was alive. Its branches could move and stretch too. It had big leaves. I sat down on the grass then the tree handed me a fruit.

"Thankyou." I said.

One of the branch of the tree nodded. Then the other animals started to come closer to me.

"Hello, little ones." I said.

Then suddenly the tree lifted me up and placed me on top of it. The view from up there was amazing. Then, I came down.

"I want to name you Key. I know its a strange name but like a normal key opens doors, you have opened up several feelings and hopes in me. You like the name?" I asked.

One of the branches nodded again and I chuckled. Then, flowers started to bloom. My eyes widened for a sec.

Then I realized my powers were very much powerful but yet beautiful than I expected. I realized that I don't have to bottle up all my emotions. I just have to control them so that no one finds out about my powers.

Whenever I am happy or sad or angry, these powers show up themselves. So, it's better not to show emotions to anyone but it may be okay if I express my emotions alone or with the nature and Key. Then I played with Key all day. The other animals in the forest also came closer to me. I was kinda happy. At least I don't have to hide my powers with the nature, plants and Key, now.

(A/N: I know Amy was a bit rude in this chapter. And I am so so sorry Amy fans)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44K 963 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...
1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...
1.5K 32 25
[Sequel to Sonic: Earthbound] There was a time when making breakfast for three anthropomorphic alien heroes and facing a giant robot in the same day...
6.5K 258 10
; - You let yourself be isolated in a lone, dense galaxy. And by galaxies, you mean being stuck in a void. The only friends you have are billions...