Ranboo x Tubbo oneshots

By AlexxisFlower

Please do not sexualise them, they are not very comfortable with it. This is just because I am very bored and... More

Intro
Flowers
Hide and Seek
Party Time!
A Vampire!?
Thanks
His Crazy Ex
Picnic
The Fight
Blonde Hair!?
Shirtless
Baking Stream
The Wedding
Cuddles
Movie Night
Not A Chapter
Tommy kills Michael
Tubbo's Diary|Pt.1
Tubbo's Diary|Pt.2
Sick Day
Beaten Up
The Spell|Day 1
The Spell|Day 2
NOT A ONESHOT!!!!
The Spell|Day 3
The Spell|Day 4
The Spell|Day 5
The Spell|Final
Goat Boy
Frozen
Mountian Meeting
Bruises
Comfort
I don't need a Butler! Pt.1
I don't need a Butler! Pt.2
I don't need a Butler! Pt.3
Loud Noises
I don't need a Butler! Pt.4
I don't need a Butler! Final
100 Followers!!!
Attention Seeker
A little meeting
If Tubbo Died...
Remake of Frozen|Pt.1
Remake of Frozen|Pt.2
Ice Powers!? (Aftermath of Frozen)
Break the Rules | Pt. 1
His little friend | Pt.1
Roses... | Pt.1
Ghosts together <3
Roses... | Pt.2
SCP-3475 | Pt.1
SCP-3475 | Pt.2
SCP-3475 | Pt.3
The worst day ever
Enderwalking
Pink Tulips
⏚⟟⏁☊⊑
An odd letter
Cute and Hot Supervillain
Cute and Hot Supervillain | Pt.2
School Cutie
Not a chapter!
Till death we stay together
Story Time
I can't think of a title name
Just dropping stuff off
Nightmare
Ranboo Addams
Ranboo's revival

Tubbo's Diary | Pt.3

1.6K 58 5
By AlexxisFlower

⚠️: Mention of blood and gore, also swearing, please don't read if you don't like that type of stuff. I haven't done a warning in like forever.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I teleport to mine and Tubbo's mansion and fall onto the floor. The floor in our room is wood, so it was cold on my knees. I held my chest tight where the arrow is and pull on it really hard, making it come out. I yell as the arrow comes out of my chest, crying and burning my face.

Blood goes all over my top and onto the floor. I stare down at the thick, dark liquid, reminding me of the ones who did this to me. I sob silently so I don't wake up Michael. "Why did you do this Tubbo...?" I whisper to myself. He lied to my fucking face and made our own friend shoot an arrow at me!

I fall forward onto the floor, landing in a pool of blood. I turn my head so I don't break my nose and I continue to sob quietly. I almost pass out and before I do, I hear the front door open...

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I run home as fast as I can thinking that that is where he teleported to. Tears coming down my face, I watch as our mansion comes in sight. My boots leave a trail in the snow as I run, my tears dropping to the ground making little circles in the snow when they drop.

I sprint up the stairs and open the front door. I immediately go to me and Ranboo's room, hoping he would be there. I go up the stairs and down the hallway. I stop at our bedroom and open the door as fast as I can. I run into the room and stop as soon as I see it.

"RANBOO!!!" I shout as loud as I have done in a while. I run over to the boy on the floor, in the pool of blood. I kneel down next to him and with all my strength, pull him up. I rest his head in my lap and start to sob. "T-Tubbo...?" He says faintly. "Ranboo I'm so sorry!" I pleased as I lay my head on his chest, next to his injury. I feel him slowly raise his arm and place it on my head, petting me to calm down.

"It's okay Tubbo...I forgive you.." He says faintly. I move to look at him and get up. "Stay here, I'll get the first aid kit" I say before running off to get. As I came back I started cleaning and bandaging Ranboo's wound.

"I'm so sorry Ranboo" I say as we lay on our bed, cuddling. "Tubbo, for the last time, it's okay. I forgive you and I always will." He says, kissing the top of my head. "But..." I was still crying a little but I wasn't as much as I was before.

"No buts, only cuts"
———————————————————
This is the last part of Tubbo's Diary, and the next one is about someone being sick. NO SPOILERS THOUGH!!!!

Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 70 20
Oh no. oh nonononono. This can't be happening. Ranboo was running. Running for his life, as it seemed. Three humans were chasing him, one of them was...
20.4K 684 43
Theres more angst in this book then when I started writing in it since I got better at writing it, but still fluff aha _____________ *DISCLAIMER* I d...
3.5K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...